I've noticed the Canadian bullying has stopped a bit, I just wanna say that's for the better...

I've noticed the Canadian bullying has stopped a bit, I just wanna say that's for the better. Trudeau will inspire that respect in you. I can't wait for him to tool trump when he gets into office.

Ameriburgers have noticed their neighbors to the north aren't their hat, we're the true north strong and free.

Keep posting my fellow Canadians, you are part and parcel of what makes this board what it is..

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=LjVuv4p-TJM&feature=youtu.be
youtube.com/watch?v=l9dEZ0hRlF4
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

time to start again

this

pls me by ai gf

You stopped being our hat when MAGA hats started being sold.

Besides, don't you Leaf's wear turbans now anyways?

A

no

Pic related is all I can understand from leafs, is there anyone who can translate?

I really want to have sex with him

*ahem*

youtube.com/watch?v=LjVuv4p-TJM&feature=youtu.be

Well Cred Forums, has your leader done a Buzzfeed interview yet? I didn't think so

Autistic Trudeau

You cant win in the long run boys, just decleare victory and leave the thread.

youtube.com/watch?v=l9dEZ0hRlF4
FUCKING LEAF DONT KNOW THAT MOST POLLACKS BLOCK USERS BY COUNTRY

yuck ,every time i see turdo's face i want to vomit

That's not something to be proud of, leaf.

eh trudeaus alright

at least hes not harper

We let up for one moment, thinking "Maybe they'll get better if we let them self-moderate", but no.

Remember, folks: Bullying works.

he has cuck written all over him. His wife, if she hasn't already, will cuck him. Hopefully she will give him aids too.

HAHAHAHAHAHA SYRUP NIGGERS BTFO BY THE NEW OWNER!!!!!!!

I genuinely hate canadians. They are the smug bastard tumblr of the planet. Reap the benefits of western civilization with no risk. The "told ya so" nation that can barely handle its placid gray mush of a population smearing maple syrup over their genitals to appease oncoming moose migration.

Fuck Trudeau, silver spoon reared peice of shit who never had a real job in his life.

At least the Based young prince knew not to shake that dirty fuckers hand.

quit shitting on your leader

America's Yamaka

..headband?

Good post.

Poetic.

This. I don't understand why Canadians are so smug. It reminds me of Argentina. Every time a BLM protest happens there's always a leaf saying "WELL if you treated your black citizens with respect and dignity this wouldn't happen, like in Canada." They have the superiority attitude of Europeans while not being European themselves, but desperately trying to.

Honestly if all leafs were banned from this board it would be a welcome change. Americans are shitposters too, yeah, but banning all of them would make this board dead in the water because American politics is on everybody's minds, especially with the elections. Meanwhile, nobody cares about Canada's politics. Because it's all a contest of who can be more cucked than the other. Every single time Canada is mentioned in a news article on this board it's always about the new low their leader Trudeau stoops to, like taking selfies with imams in a mosque.

Honestly all Canadians should be banned. With the exception of Albertans, those guys are cool and conservative.

>Trudeau will inspire that respect in you.

You done goofed, leaf.

Go away Justin.

POO

"leader" this man couldn't even lead a 6th grade Drama class full time. We are fucked because of this assclown.

Trudeau/Trump trade relations will be amazing.

Not because of both sides playing eachother but because of Trump's Trade and Foreign economic advisors gutting him like a fish on the trade table and just maybe forcing libs out of government permanently

Is this what you get from Cred Forums Canadians?… I rarely see this posted here.

This attitude is common in the general population in Canada (and pretty much everywhere in the world)… but I don't see much evidence of it on Cred Forums desu

Every so often a lefty finds his way here and drops the normie bombs… but that's to be expected, (I see it from others too)

I think it just rustles more because of cultural/geographic similarity… there is a feeling Caandian SHOULD be more aligned with white americans, and the should have a bit more solidarity.

This is true in my opinion, but there are a lot of issues at play that make that difficult.

There is a very negative attitude toward the US - worldwide, Canada isn't an exception, but they aren't any more hostile than others

Australia is more anti-american than Canada, yet you guys see them as 'Bros' (?) Only UK is slightly higher, but not exactly leagues more positive either

FUCKING

You're more delusional than Trudeau Jr.

without americans to "tell them so" we go ravenous and eat our own. Citizens plan days in advance for the perfect comeback. Only the smuggest survive.

did you just assume my gender???

and we don't think of comebacks cus are the ones cucking you, ye fucking Jamaican period

Yeesh, CTR has you guys by the nads. Yell leaf and you're screaming at each other for hours. Too easy.