PAKISTAN / INDIA GENERAL

WORLD WAR 3 EDITION

NEWS:
1000 VILLAGES IN INDA BEING EVACUATED
newsworldindia.in/india/others/surgical-strike-punjab-on-maximum-alert-to-evacuate-1000-villages/229481/
FACTS:
nuclear-news.net/2016/10/01/the-consequences-of-a-nuclear-war-between-india-and-pakistan/

>If India and Pakistan fought a war detonating 100 nuclear warheads (around half of their combined arsenal), each equivalent to a 15-kiloton Hiroshima bomb, more than 21 million people will be directly killed, about half the world’s protective ozone layer would be destroyed, and a “nuclear winter” would cripple monsoons and agriculture worldwide.

Here is some macro info on what geopolitical forces are party driving it.
India being a US ally, and Pakistan being a Chinese ally.
Paki and India have been enemies for a long time. Muslims vs Indians.

youtube.com/watch?v=SJ46ZkJY8oo&t=518

HYPE:
J. Robert Oppenheimer: "I am become Death, the destroyer of worlds."
youtube.com/watch?v=lb13ynu3Iac

Other urls found in this thread:

tribune.com.pk/story/1192474/heavy-firing-near-indian-army-camp-baramulla/
ecovillage.org.in/ecopedia/land-cow-iii-benefits-of-cow-dung
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cow_dung#Uses
youtube.com/watch?v=_peUxE_BKcU
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Brahmastra
youtube.com/watch?v=Ylp5iKDFe10
youtube.com/watch?v=U-EQJA8Ahac
norsegodcalls.tumblr.com/
nucleardarkness.org/warconsequences/fivemilliontonsofsmoke/
peoplemov.in/#f_IN
youtube.com/watch?v=GFe6GicVZZQ
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hinduism
youtube.com/watch?v=dHPxkZ7S_H8
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3397281/Firearm-sales-Austria-350-unease-increasing-number-migrants-months-dealers-warned-virtually-sold-shotguns.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

bump

We need a cool abbreviation for this general.

I propose /poopak/

I am still skeptical of this spiralling out of control, but this situation has escalated ever so slowly lately. It seems this event added to the situations with Deutsche Bank, The Europe Migrant Crisis, and Syria, it seems we require just a simple and minimal push and things will begin to become interesting if not dangerous.

I heard DB just got charged with more fraud on saturday, so maybe they'll finally collapse and tip the glass of happenings onto our parched penises.

>Heavy firing near Indian army camp in Baramulla

>At least six fighters attacked an Indian army camp in occupied Kashmir on Sunday night, killing one border guard and wounding another, two weeks after a similar attack killed 19 of its soldiers and ratcheted up tensions between India and Pakistan.

>The attack on the camp of India’s 46 Rastriya Rifles in Baramulla, which also houses a unit of the Border Security Force (BSF), started at around 10:30pm (1700 GMT) and repeated exchanges of fire ensued.

>“One BSF personnel was killed and one injured when militants tried to enter an army camp,” said local Superintendent of Police Imtiyaz Hussein. Local reports that two attackers had been killed could not immediately be confirmed.

tribune.com.pk/story/1192474/heavy-firing-near-indian-army-camp-baramulla/

Daily reminder that the Pakistani government, the Pakistani Army or the Pakistani ISI have no relations what-so-ever with these terrorists. These terrorists are completely independent actors.

Poo

In

GREATER LOO

How big is the risk of this becoming a real war?

start the fucking war now, i'm tired of this world

What ever happens, I just hope Indian slaps those Paki cunts.

If those were 2 white countries, the risk were 0.

But they are a savage monkeys who shit in streets vs Muslims.

India wont do shit.

But shitting is what india does best!

watch and SEE how we deep fry you fcking inbred kebabs

this is just the beginning.

bahut nanga naach ho gaya muslims ka.

enough

who the fuck gave pakistan nukes in the first place?
that country is a fucking shithole and should have been annihilated a long time ago. why on earth do these mudslimes have a nuclear arsenal?

>independent actors
>no Paki ISI involvement what-so-ever

Do you know what's on the other side of Pakistan?

Patrolling the Mojave almost makes you wish for a nuclear winter.

a bigger islamic hell hole called afghanistan also full of inbred kebabs

India has passed a crucial shitting point and has reached critical-poo mass and now needs to ruthlessly expand into its neighbor for more designated areas

Patrolling the Mojave makes you wish for some nuclear winter.

>who the fuck gave pakistan nukes in the first place?

Obama - the musdim negro.
Even Bush wouldn't let have pakis have nukes.

doesn't nuclear war need to happen here so as to reduce earth's population in places run amok with muzzies and streetshitters?

"Bart to the Future", Simpsons Season 11 Episode 13 (airdate 2000-03-19), featured the following quote from a wheelchair-bound Krusty 30-years in the future: "Let's start off with a joke. I got one: What's the difference between Pakistan and a pancake? I don't know any pancakes that were nuked by India! Ha-ha! What? Too soon?"

bongo hussain obongo the US president

Profligate REEEEEEEEEEEEEE

French assistance to Pakistan for a plutonium reprocessing plant was well known. Besides that Pakistan also established relationship with North Korea and China when they were trying to build nukes..

Good point family.

Netherlands hired a Paki scientists in their nukes program, he stole their blueprints.
US provided the Uranium by being a mindless cuck through civil nuclear deal
China built their nukes using those blueprints and after that they (Pakis) sold those tech to North Korea and Saudi Arabia.

Le paki leader selling nuclear weapons to Kim Jong-un. kek

I hope you get to kick some paki ass and take back rightful clay !

>Living in a country that still has "villages"

>about half the world’s protective ozone layer would be destroyed, and a “nuclear winter” would cripple monsoons and agriculture worldwide.
>allegedly... no one really knows what will happen

I hope you figuratively and literally shit on the Pakis.

God bless.

>a group of houses and associated buildings, larger than a hamlet and smaller than a town, situated in a rural area.

America has villages, Europe has villages, Canada has villages, Russia has villages, China has villages.

?

True let me expand on that, Pakistani scientist A.Q. Khan started working for URENCO in The Netherlands in 1972. working for the Pakistani Government, Khan gained access to technology due to lax security methods. Returning to Pakistan with his family in 1975.Pakistani President Bhutto supports Khan and he builds a nuclear plant in the foothills of the Himalayas. The U.S. overlooks Khan's program in order to gain Pakistani support against the USSR in Afghanistan. Khan acquires missile technology from China and extends his network into the Middle East. UN Weapons Inspectors in Iraq uncover documents implicating Khan in nuclear trading but the West fails to act.

Along with that French also assisted Pakistan in plutonium reprocessing plant. Khan also seels the nuclear technology to North Korea and tried to sell it to Libya but was intercepted by US.

my village. BETTER than any city in the world

no we fucking don't have villages retard. Look at your definition...

The villages in my city are pretty nice, near the beach and well made big houses.

It's better to live in the village part rather than the city part desu.

Nice and private roof-street you have there.

Preety, Kerala?

so nuclear winter would cancel out global warming, r-right?

Made with fecal matter i presume?

Hamlet
>a small settlement, generally one smaller than a village.

Town
>an urban area that has a name, defined boundaries, and local government, and that is generally larger than a village and smaller than a city.

actually we do you fucking intolerable retarded autistic nigger faggot

looks pretty much like eastern new mexico

That question is bugging me for days, If it can then I am ready to mass nuke Australia so we can have a nuclear winter and save Earth from Global warming.

Punjab, Hoshiarpur

There's a girl I work with that's the same age as me, looks like northern Indian maybe? Kinda cute.

She was adopted at birth by white folk, are these women worth a fug, Cred Forums?

mix brown and white and you get brown

but what can I say im 2nd gen hispanic

>september 30 evacuation

nothing is happening fuck you

NUCLEAR WINTER NOW

all indian woman are self centered, it ironically the europeanized paki's that are the better score they're just so rare

>Putting some cow manure all over your house? Sounds yucky, well its not really so, cow dung plasters are commonly found in many Indian homes. Cow dung, also hailed for its anti-bacterial properties, is the best natural disinfectant. In any typical Indian village it not uncommon to find the entire floor of the house coated with some fresh cow dung paste. Cow dung mixed with lime is also used to coat the walls of cob houses.

>Recent research findings from independent groups in University of Bristol and Sage college in Troy, NY, show cow dung to be an excellent mood enhancing agent. Cow dung contains a bacteria Mycobacterium vaccae, which activates a group of neurons in the brain that produce serotonin – a neurotransmitter that contributes to feelings of well being and happiness. So the next time you’re feeling depressed try walking into a cow barn and get a lungful of the fresh fragrance of cow dung.

ecovillage.org.in/ecopedia/land-cow-iii-benefits-of-cow-dung

That's dope. I didn't know Hoshiarpur was so beautiful and clean. Don't ruin the beauty of your village by hiring the cancerous Bihari cheap labor my Punjabi friend.

nahshudberoightm8

bomb lakemba

another house in my village

this is owned by one of the bigger landowners

>Cow dung, also hailed for its anti-bacterial properties
>Cow dung contains a bacteria Mycobacterium vaccae

HURRRRR

Gods bless the polytheists. Drive the terrorist mudslime scum from dominion of the Indra and the Trimurti.

all labour in my village is from bihar. they do a wonderful job

they speak punjabi now , all of them

I swear if the world ends because of some shit hole ima be pissed

poo

Kek I'm not breeding just banging, she keeps touching and rubbing on me at work, I'd be stupid not to

>larger than a hamlet and smaller than a town, situated in a rural area.

No, he is correct.

I live in a "village", and the next 3 closest population centres are also villages, the 4th is a town.

CONTD..

>In many parts of the developing world, and in the past in mountain regions of Europe, caked and dried cow dung is used as fuel.

>Dung may also be collected and used to produce biogas to generate electricity and heat. The gas is rich in methane and is used in rural areas of India and Pakistan and elsewhere to provide a renewable and stable source of electricity

>In central Africa, Maasai villages have burned cow dung inside to repel mosquitos. In cold places, cow dung is used to line the walls of rustic houses as a cheap thermal insulator. Most of villagers in India spray fresh cow dung mixed with water in front of the houses to repel insects. It is also dried into cake like shapes and used as replacement for firewood.

>Cow dung is also an optional ingredient in the manufacture of adobe mud brick housing depending on the availability of materials at hand.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cow_dung#Uses

We tell Africans to leave their continent to settle in Australia while move all Australians (- Abbos) to Africa.

Niggers and Sand-niggers are too dumb to question such sweet thing and will call us fool and would be happy to do so.

Then we launch mass nukes on Australia.

so wait, you're telling me a nuclear war between India and Pakistan would kill less than 1% of their combined population?
wtf we need to get them bigger nukes, stat

I live in Delhi and everything wrong with Delhi is because of Biharis and people from UP and Haryana.

"I remembered the line from the Hindu scripture, the Bhagavad-Gita; Vishnu is trying to persuade the Prince that he should do his duty and, to impress him, takes on his multi-armed form and says, “If the radiance of a thousand suns wrre to burst into the sky at once, that would be the splendor of the Mighty One. Now I am become Death, the destroyer of worlds.” "

> Biharis and people from UP and Haryana
That's like 70% of the population of delhi man

there is a way to deal with them which you may not know.

>USA gave Pakistan nukes
>Threatens Iran for trying
fuck this earth

Remember how we Invaded Iraq and Afghanistan for Osama and WMD's
Pakistan had both all along

Ahh the chaos option. Good thinking lad.

There seems to be a lot of wealth obsession in that culture.

the main approach road to my village

lol this is true

Yup. Why do you think Delhi sucks so much. I am very glad that Delhi is under direct control of Center and not Kejriwal or he would have converted it into Bihar 2.0

Also don't elect AAP in punjab polls, it will fuck your states on so many levels like Delhi. Even worse than Delhi as Punjab Police directly comes under Punjab Government.

We know the way to deal with them, but we can't do that. High HDI and better policing has its problems.

a so called "poor section" of my village

That's "American Military Intelligence" for you.

Kek. It just shows how fucking dumb Australia and UK really are that they don't even think once before jumping into America's dumb war.

if u continue having kejriwal, you will never be able to deal with them, They are kejriwals voters

Dammit, those muzzies and hindus are gonna push the button and once again the Sikhs are stuck in the middle of the shit.

Punjabis and their ""DESI SWAG"" culture is the cancer eating Delhi.

There's actually been a ton of speculation that a lot of the Mahabharata was talking about an Indian nuclear war thousands of years ago.

History repeats itself i suppose?

Because of Saudi Arabia and other Sunni "peaceful" muslim nations.

True, we want to be rich and willing to work hard and go extra mile for it. Most people in India has seen poverty and want to better their lives by earning more so that their sons and daughters don't face what they had too.

Ind India, kids are not thrown out after they are 18, instead they are expected to take care of their parents till they die. Here in lies the cultural difference - parents in India usually transfer their wealth and property to their kids. The more the parents earn the lives become easier for their kids to have a better income and it goes on with their sons/ daughter kids and so forth. This cycle continues.

in 1767 sikh population was one (yes ONE)

today we are, i dunno, how many , 30 million

that time too we had no political power and no formal military training

so what. All punjabis swagger like penguins

thats the nature.

man I fucking hate north indians and their fucking holier than thou attitude.. fucking illiterate degenerates

Thread theme: youtube.com/watch?v=_peUxE_BKcU

Did you get bashed over here or something?

Isn't it great that the one thing that unites pol is the hatred of pakis?

Fuck off, Pak has had nukes from before Obongo became president.
read

>India being a US ally, and Pakistan being a Chinese ally.

Pakistan is also a US ally, which makes things complicated. As the US has it's hand tied.

You are talking about Brahmastra.

>In ancient Sanskrit writings, the Brahmastra (Sanskrit: ब्रह्मास्त्र, IAST: Brahmāstra) was a weapon created by Brahma. The Brahmashirsha astra and Brahmanda astra were similar weapons, created to be even more powerful.

>As described in a number of Purana, it was considered as a very destructive weapon. It is said that when the Brahmastra was discharged, there was neither a counterattack nor a defense that could stop it, except by another Brahmastra, Brahmashirsha astra, or a Brahmanda astra. The Brahmastra never missed its mark and had to be used with very specific intent against an individual enemy or army, as the target would face complete annihilation.

>The Brahmastra, described in the Mahabharata, is a weapon which is said to be a single projectile charged with all the power of the universe. It is considered equivalent to the modern day nuclear weapons.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Brahmastra

>not related whatsoever

Ya they told us that same shit about the taliban.
We believed em too, mostly
Right up until we found Fucking bin Laden sleeping next to a Pakistani military academy

Remember ranjeep never trust a paki

so when will the 101st airborne para into peshawar

we will roll into lahore

you take the frontier areas

we will cook the inbred kebabs together,

That's why we can't do anything. Delhi is 70% Biharis and Biharis will always vote for Kejriwal.
Though now even some Biharis have started to despise him. They are getting Red pilled as almost every part of India is developing with a fast rate while Delhi which used to have the fastest development rate in India is not doing nothing new.

Punjabis are not cancer to Delhi. They are good people, assimilate very well, most of them are very well educated, knows how to behave (especially how to behave with women) and respect elders, especially the Sikhs. I have never seen a Sikh fighting with someone without being provoked.

You should see us Delhiites, we act like we own the rest of the country.

No, but it saddens me that the greatest Empire in the Human history (UK) is now just a sidekick to fat dumb americans.

ikr

Are you a fellow mallu?

>Canada as a country's theme

You might be right

Some people will even defend T*rks, but no one except a paki will defend a paki

How?

bongo obongo allowed them to stockipile while he sucked saudi kings cock

look at bongo obongo bending down to suck king abdullahs cock

MADNESS IS LIKE GRAVITY

youtube.com/watch?v=Ylp5iKDFe10

gulty representing

Beat them on doing wrong work or showing tantrums, keep them under paid.

Too bad it didn't have oil.

Also, when you think this is what somehow initiated the whole Migrant crisis. All of my rage.

I might be a race realist burger but these are pretty neat, desu

Diversity at proper distance creates appreciation and cultural exchange

You answered your own question

I don't fucking care about what he did with the King, I'm just saying that you're spreading false information.
The Americans knew when Pakistan was building nukes. Theyve always know, its easier to control India that way. Both countries won't start nuking each other, right?

never since king Obomgo is still campaigner in Chief of the USA

carrot and STICK

>Pakistan is also a US ally, which makes things complicated

knowing the US past history in places like serbia it will probably side with the muslims again

unless somehow nothing serious happens until trump takes office (remember he doesnt officialy become president until 2017 even if he is elected in november)

Ok ok

REAL thread theme: youtube.com/watch?v=U-EQJA8Ahac

our bad. we (kissinger) thought it was a good idea to apply maximum pressure on india, stopping them from destroying the paks once and for all during the cold war

Turdo is not Canadian, he is a Quebecastani.

Sweet. Mallu here. I feel similarly about north Indians. When I visit to bangalore, it's the Hindi speakers who are the loudest assholes.

are you saying that "its ok if the US president and the Canadian PM keep sucking muslim cocks?

its a fact. Bongo Obongo gave money to pakis and they used it to stockpile

its a proven fact

I don't know about the English fear of India going rogue, since Independence your government has despise ours and loved America even though we have more common with Britain than America.

America kicked you out of your country, we requested you guys to leave, America neither respects you nor treats you like an equal.

You ditched the commonwealth for muh "white" European pride, see how much you suck now.

Concise, accurate, insulting.

It's perfect.

Reply to my post with your own personal soundtrack to Armageddon

all 4 pictures of my village, and no poo

heh heh

convinced?

Everybody in North speaks loudly tbqh. And its not our fault, Biharis usually don't work unless you yell at them.

the US has sided with muslims for years

go ask any serbian what happened in the 1990s

the US mainstream didnt really get triggered over Trump until he said he doesnt like muslims

US has taken billions in donations from rich muslims

why is turdhoe such a huge muslim cunt licker

whats his problem

i heard his mom was a hippie and she enjoyed banging all and sundry just like obongos mom

Pakistan will be wiped from the map.

So where in your village do you shit?

Outhouse?

Designated shitting goat trail?

River?

And tbqh average dumb American thinks Jews run their country while its actually run from Saudi Arabia.

I have no idea, he grew up thousands of kilometers away from me.

I sure as hell didn't vote for him either.

Doesnt Shrooms also grow out of cow dung?

Why does Pretty "young" male Politicians always tend to be most dumb and cancerous?

ever read a koran indiabro?

its very possible that muslims could be exercising much behind the scenes control in western countries. leftist parties and media get tons of funding from super rich elite muslims

Who better to blame everything on than the people Islam hates the most: Jews.

I wonder how many Barbra Spectres of the world are not actually Jewish, but secretly Muslim.

wow the cow dung lobby must be so strong

not US

the folloiwn US politically powerful people and companies

1)Halliburton

2)Aramco

3)Clinton Foundation

4)Bill Clinton

5)John Mc Cain

yes rudi guillani REJECTED an offer

6)C A I R

7)C N N

and many many others

>I sure as hell didn't vote for him

lucky

i live in a province whose vote doesnt count no matter who its for or against

they announced trudeau had won before we had even finished voting

you seem to miss out "TOILET"

we have plenty

bigger than your little stuffy ones with a single commode space

well not the US people but the people who control the US foreign policy

How come I don't get free (you)s when I post this image? Are Indians so stupid as to not know what is happening?

I don't know if I can believe my eyes but are you trying to defend having cow shit all over your house? Fucking savages.

I lost all my hopes in the West when they started citing "Aljazeera" as the most trusted news source.

And Israel is doing a pretty good job in controlling Middle eastern mudslimes.

She's Italian and literally ruined India for 15 consecutive years.

I could win Halliburton in a fight

Aryavarta when?

i think the jews are merely manipulative because

1. they like profit and many are rich
2. they want a land for themselves

remember if the muslims had never taken over jerusalem there would be no jews in the west

maybe the muslims drove the jews from israel into the west on purpose knowing they could weaken and divide us

my distant cousins in vancouver

> Israel is doing a pretty good job in controlling Middle eastern mudslimes.

Only locally. If you look at the bigger picture we need to emulate Israel to keep things under control. If we don't the world will be doomed. Islam needs to be destroyed.

>Aljazeera" as the most trusted news source.
i know

i for one believe jews are behind and have been behind many things

however it is naive to think that muslims do not exercise any behind the scenes control for the purposes of world domination.

all their tactics are laid out in the koran

just dont mess with my cousins . Most of them are bigger than kodiak bears as u can see

/poopak/ general confirmed

personally i think most of those guys are OK

they hate muslims and are part of the reason BC has very few muslims so that makes them agreeable in my books

So "Outhouse", ok cool.

Yeah, same here, the moment Quebec and Ontario vote for the same person, the rest of Canada would all have to vote for the Other Guy to even near parity.

And after his disrespect of latest the Royal Visit , I hope Queen Elisabeth pulls a Dianna on him.

Pretty people have an easier life.

Young people don't have life experience to make choices with.

Looks like everything has come full circle.

>She's Italian and literally ruined India for 15 consecutive years.

In the back are:
>Atal Bihari Vajpayee
>P. V. Narasimha Rao
>Narendra Modi
Probably my three favourite Indian prime ministers (not in that order, PVN Rao is no. 1), in front is probably the woman I hate most in the world.

Sikhs are A-okay with me.

They're like Koreans and Japs, they mind their own business... and hate non-Euros.

US cucks Israel more than supporting it, Israel knows how cancerous Islam actually is like us Hindus.

For ages whites have been supporting cultural enrichment from the wrong kind of people (Muslims and niggers)

West would have been thousand times better if like their other colonies, they would have left Niggers back to Africa.

Unless we stop fearing from a Nuclear war, we can't eradicate muslims. As both Pakistan and Saudis have nukes.

The easier life and never having to make a difficult decision to sustain your family makes sense

This is so true.

my cousin tiger jeet singh

remember him?

he is based in toronto now

Heisenberg is gonna be pissed

India. I have a newfound respect for you.

Desus Vult brother.

old world war 2 jeeps

wtf i am mooslem now

beautiful

tiger jeet is whiter and pinker than most american whites

dude they made all that shit up about iraq

yep i have two of them

both american

the low very green willys WW2 jeep.

i have 4 other cars too.

>Yeah, same here, the moment Quebec and Ontario vote for the same person, the rest of Canada would all have to vote for the Other Guy to even near parity.

not even that

look up "BC votes dont count"

the way the party system is set up along with time zones no federal party needs a single BC seat to win. most of us dont even vote in federal election. theres no point in making the effort to take the time to go to vote and then hear on the way there that the election is already decided anyways. and then burgers have the nerve to bitch about the electoral college.

personally i think the only thing that can help us is a full revolution with a different government system altogether or full independence where we become our own nation. we cant keep getting treated like a colony by ottawa and taxed to death by them

World War 2 jeeps are the best jeeps ever made. Indian police still use them.

Why did we let little angry poos have bombs?

simple

the old "white guilt"

grow out of it.

obongo used it and fcked u all

We developed them on our own, why you don't question the Pakis who stole European nukes because India had nukes.

you let mudslimes have the bombs yet you are worried that we have the bombs?

Deus Vult my friend. No prisoners.
Their shithole nation should have been ended decades ago

I'm Christian middle Eastern and I along with the rest of the middle east support you Indian pajeet. Paki's are hated because they try making our culture theirs and Arab's don't even consider them muslim. I still don't think you guys should have nukes. Anyone can make Nukes. Its2016

Deus VULT

DEUS VULT

We neither asked for nukes nor stole them, we made them on our own. We should make your nukes too if you are capable of it.

Also try having Pakistan and China as neighbors, and you would want to make something way more powerful than nukes.

A man mustn’t
walk without weapons
even an inch from home,
because he never knows when,
as he pursues his path,
he’ll suddenly need a spear.

— Hávamál, stanza 38. (Advice from Odin)

Immer Vowarts!

Fucking end these "people".

not with teh obongo supporting pakis

A CURSE FROM THE GODS to these muslims

May Odin strike you blind
Loki warp your mind
Thor take your strength
and Freyja kill your love

May Ullr hunt you down
Njord see you drown
Skadhi freeze your blood
and Freyr seize your child

May Idunn sour your youth
Sif set ablaze your roots
Heimdall smite you with his gaze
and Hel sentence you to Garmr

May Baldr allow you no light
Vali no rest from these plights
Hodr lead you to ruin
and Vidar rend your maw

May Forseti grant you no reconcile
Bragi cause your praises to turn to bile
Tyr amputate all connections you cherish
and Sigyn pour acid in your face.

norsegodcalls.tumblr.com/

saudis dont have nukes.

If i remember right, there is a company in the Philippines that still builds old WW2 style Willy Jeeps new.

Alberta here, so we are in practically the same boat.

You know halliburton is more than just ol dicky, right?

So naive, Saudi funds both ISIS and Pakistan and yet no one bats an eye. Saudi recently used chemical weapons on its neighbor and no one batted an eye too. Saudi did 9/11 and America is still giving them weapons with subsidies.

I feel pity for you Americans.

Good

>India/Pakistan war happens
>21 million poo and pakis die in a flash
>1 million more for fallout
>minority turd world farms fail
>many starve and end the strain on resources
>after the ozone depletes all of the minorities near the equator die from cancer
>US Agra takes a hit, but gov and private companies have stockpiles
>Europe will run as usual due to US food shipments
>because of lower food output refugees will be declined
>dahnald builds the wall so cancer minorities can't strain the health system
>winter is relatively easy
>two summers later farms are back to normal but minorities have cancer and the wall is built so it's k

Patrolling the Punjabi almost makes you wish for a pooplear sphincter

saudi arabia routinely threatens to build nukes, and doesn't even have the ambiguous nuke policy israel does which is basically required of any nation.

so i'll say it again, and you'd need proof to establish this is wrong, saudi arabia doesn't have nukes.

God damn India, go take back what you should have never given those slimes

the saudis are right now committing mass slaughter of shias in yemen

but no one wants to talk about it, including Wahabi Post (washington post) , clinton news network (CNN), US president bongo hussain Obongo, EU, Merkel , No one.

i third the motion.

Saudis have the resources and means to develop and hide nukes, you nee proof to deny that.

What you are saying is like saying that Pakistan got its nukes on its own instead of stealing them from Netherlands with Chinese assistance.

That's what I am talking about, no one talks about muslim aggression, but you kill one dirt bag muslim and the whole UN will start asking questions.

The Allfather supports our 2nd amendment rights
DO YOU

>saudis dont have nukes

Yet.

Once Trump is installed as God Emperor, they will have them ASAP.

what i am saying is accepted fact, what you are saying is nonsense that isn't accepted as fact. beyond that, you can't prove that somewhere isn't "hiding" nukes, you idiot.

every rich country on earth has the resources and means to develop and hide nukes. that's retarded.

If you think we don't respect the Bongs you're fucking retarded. We may have our disagreements on minor things but we each have each other's backs no matter what.

Noice. Please shop pepe on Shiva and Wojak on that little demon.

>Implying US will intervene

Yeah they said that about Ukraine too, literally nothing will happen

i am ALWAYS armed

believe me , when a muslim sees me he gets RATTLED

i have refused to board flights if the airline asks me to remove my weapon

i fly in those airlines where they dont say it.

1st for greater India.

Thanks to my dad's life advice, I keep a revolver near me and a crowbar behind every door.

PIc related.

YUUUGE. How will you get along with the Han, the arabs, the jews, the lebanese, the druze, the khazaks and the hundreds of other ethnic groups?

Your idea of a greater india is to annex the gook land, adding a billion more to your already burgeoning population, annex the most politically unstable area on the planet, taking in half a billion more mudslimes, and fucking best korea for what, shits and giggles?

By visiting their graves.

No we will just kill all of them, and create an Aryan Paradise.

Bump

Poo the lefties
Unification war now!

Roast 'em toast 'em Rajnesh!

you guys are cute

Which hindu god should I pray to to increase chances of war??

Shiva? Kali? The elephant dude?

Germany is full of villages. the word DORF means village. GTFO

In germany the richest people move out of cities and build big houses in villages, btfo ignoramus

"Now I am become Death, the destroyer of worlds"

Now I HAVE become death.I HAVE. not am.

Why can't poo loos just do the needful and correct their language?

Fuck off

"I am" is name of god idiot.. its supposed to redpill you on the subtle reality, but ausie cunts are just too retarded to get any of this.

>An Indian army spokesman said Pakistani troops fired with provocation, using small arms and mortar shells in the Poonch sector of the Line of Control separating the Indian- and Pakistan-controlled parts of Kashmir.

What the fuck are you even talking about.

"I am" is the name of a god. lmao.

U no in australian tradition we have a god named 'fak off cunt'.

u shud pray 2 it.

Explain this burger user.

how about you stop embarrasing our country m8

Kali for the extinction of all.

you're trying too hard

Gentleman, gentleman.

Shit is actually about to hit the fan. Let that sink in for a moment.

The Soviets let off a bomb equivalent to over 3,300 Little Boys, America tested one equivalent to 1000. This is scaremongering

>2 third world countries fighting
>"World war"

Yeah nah. At least call it something catchy like World War Poo

That's why it's the Third World War, not WWIII.

Say boom shiva

More like Turd World War

Turd World War

Oh fuck you

Too slow bongboi

I do hope we start the First Turd World War now..

What would happen to Sweden and Europe if India and Pakistan nuked the shit out of each other? Whats a nuclear winter? Would it get cold, warm, dusty?

They let it off in a testing area. Nuclear winter is caused by the burning of buildings and such after the bomb goes off. India and Pakistan are densely built countries in their urban centers. Lots of material to burn uncontrolled for weels. Go on YouTube and watch The 7th Day. It explains how a nuclear winter would happen.

Time to channel a YES Man when this shit blows over

I'm Anonymous, and I approve of this message.

>What would happen to Sweden and Europe
Mutant refugees.
>Whats a nuclear winter?
No such thing.

>Following a war between India and Pakistan, in which 100 Hiroshima-size (15 kiloton) nuclear weapons are detonated in the large cities of these nations, 5 million tons of smoke is lofted high into the stratosphere and is quickly spread around the world. A smoke layer forms around both Hemispheres which will remain in place for many years to block sunlight from reaching the surface of the Earth. One year after the smoke injection there would be temperature drops of several degrees C within the grain-growing interiors of Eurasia and North America. There would be a corresponding shortening of growing seasons by up to 30 days and a 10% reduction in average global precipitation.

This is a good read with graphics of what will actually happen

Remember in Hiroshima US used a 15kt nuke, Pakistan has a 45kt nuke and India 60kt.

I thought everyone agreed on /DeficationCon1/

War with 100 low-yield nuclear weapons

>20 million people die from the direct effects of the weapons, which is equal to nearly half the number of people killed during World War II
>Weapons detonated in the largest cities of India and Pakistan create massive firestorms which produce millions of tons of smoke
>1 to 5 million tons of smoke quickly rise 50 km above cloud level into the stratosphere
>The smoke spreads around the world, forming a stratospheric smoke layer that blocks sunlight from reaching the surface of Earth
>Within 10 days following the explosions, temperatures in the Northern Hemisphere would become colder than those experienced during the pre-industrial Little Ice Age
>These nuclear war-induced effects on temperature would be twice as large as those which followed the largest volcanic eruption in the last 500 years, in 1816, which caused “The Year Without Summer”
>This cold weather would also cause a 10% decline in average global rainfall and a large reduction in the Asian summer monsoon.
>25-40% of the protective ozone layer would be destroyed at the mid-latitudes, and 50-70% would be destroyed at northern high latitudes. Massive increases of harmful UV light would result, with significantly negative effects on human, animal and plant life.
>These changes in global climate would cause significantly shortened growing seasons in the Northern Hemisphere for at least years. It would be too cold to grow wheat in most of Canada.
>World grain stocks, which already are at historically low levels, would be completely depleted. Grain exporting nations would likely cease exports in order to meet their own food needs.
>Some medical experts predict that ensuing food shortages would cause hundreds of millions of already hungry people, who now depend upon food imports, to starve to death during the years following the nuclear conflict.

If shit does go down and either of you nuke each other, where do you think the indian refugees would head to? South of india, china or crawl their way to europe. I am certain that pakis would head here since I have seen them already in my city.

Sounds like spirit bomb

>India wont do shit.

If Pakistan is proven to be the striker, neither US nor China would come to its help and Indian Navy's nuclear carriers would have field day launching bombers from the Pakistan's south while the Air Force would come from the north backing the army's move from east. For decades India has been working on what is called the Second strike capability - the ability to respond to a nuclear attack. Given the extent of India's geography and extent of Pakistan's capabilities only a fraction of Indian territory would be damaged by the first strike. Pakistan doesn't have aircraft carriers or nuclear submarines to launch a strong attack on India and has to purely rely on long range missiles, which are fairly inaccurate.

If Pakistani's do manage to launch a nuke against India - by the time the nuke enters the trajectory and starts the ballistic approach - India would have launched a full scale retaliation against Pakistan as per Indian nuclear doctrine which is simply put : "No First Use of nuclear weapons; any nuclear attack no matter it's magnitude will be met with full retaliation".

India's response would be expectedly brutal. Almost all of Pakistan is easily accessible to Indian bombers [most of population live within 100 miles of Indian border]. This makes things asymmetric. India's biggest population centers are away from the border in contrast.

Nuclear winter only lasts a few years,
after that, UV light goes through the now destroyed ozone layer and burns the earth.

>I am certain that pakis would head here since I have seen them already in my city.

You misunderstand, in case of nuclear exchange there will be no Pakistan. The total population of Pakistan will be 0.

>If shit does go down and either of you nuke each other, where do you think the indian refugees would head to? South of india, china or crawl their way to europe.

With Pakistan's current nuclear capability it can only hit upto Kolkata leaving the South India safe. Most people will head to South India and neighboring countries such as Nepal, Bhutan, Bangladesh and even Sri Lanka,

Route to China is extremely treacherous and very few will be able to reach China plus China really doesn't take refugees and there is a cold war between China and India.

To see the trend of Indian refugees you may refer this current data
peoplemov.in/#f_IN

I hope India wins, why are you fighting Pakiatan anyways?

thread theme
youtube.com/watch?v=GFe6GicVZZQ

-Checked- XYZ4 -Mauritius-

THANKS NETHERLANDS!

There is no simple answer to that however, I think, creation of India & Pakistan was done on the foundations of mis-trust, violence & blood shed with cementing of hatred. Also Pakistan conducts terrorist attack on Indian soil because it wants Kashmir, it being a majority muslim state.

One of the underlying cause is also that Pakistan was separated from India on religious grounds. Because Moghuls ruled India for a long time, they (Pakistanis) are taught in their schools and colleges of Islamic superiority. They can not stand that so many areas, including Kashmir, Goa , Hyderabad and so they cite India as an aggressor. They want every area in India which has higher population of Muslims to rebel and again convert India to become an Islamic country.

We're rooting for the muzzie killing poos right?

What is the major religion in India?

Fuck off Turkey! India>Pakistans.

muzzie killing poos.

not muzzie's killing poos, sven

Religions of India (2011 Census)

>Hinduism (79.8%)
>Islam (14.2%)
>Christianity (2.3%)
>Sikhism (1.7%)
>Buddhism (0.7%)
>Jainism (0.4%)
>Other religions (0.7%)
>No religion (0.2%)

>yfw muslims give a final fuck you to the earth in their grand nuclear jihad finale

Yeah!!! Go India!!!! Based Turkey

What does Hinduism teach? Are you guys prone to nuking them? I want nuclear winter and mini ice age white people thrive in cold enviroments

pakistan btfo

Fucking this.
Saudi Arabia owns Americas debt.
These shit heads are literally facading as Jews.

Hinduism doesn't have an essential set of teachings that could be an answer to such a question. Hinduism speaks about the need to follow moral laws and tolerance. For this reason, one can be an atheist and a Hindu at the same time. In terms of tolerance, Hinduism teaches that there are many ways to reach God; in other words, God has many names that's why you can see a Hindu visiting a Church, Gurudwara, Temple and a Mosque. Hinduism essentially believes other religion Gods are also their Gods.

I'm not a very religious person so I cannot answer all the nitty gritty details to you. If you want to read more about it you can do so here - en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hinduism

Forgot to answer your other question

>Are you guys prone to nuking them?

I have replied that here tl;dr: India has a "No First Use of nuclear weapons; any nuclear attack no matter it's magnitude will be met with full retaliation".

Along with my reply here the Supreme Court of India has put it very aptly

According to the Supreme Court of India,

>'Unlike other religions in the World, the Hindu religion does not claim any one Prophet, it does not worship any one God, it does not believe in any one philosophic concept, it does not follow any one act of religious rites or performances; in fact, it does not satisfy the traditional features of a religion or creed. It is a way of life and nothing more".

>thread about pakistan
>no pakis show up
180million of them and not one on Cred Forums, are they really that fucking backwards

I don't speak Surrender. What does it say in Victory?

That episode also claimed that Trump ruined the US and that Lisa had to bail it out in 2020.

This is their family get together time
They all get together and breed with each other right now so they won't be coming here until it's sleep time

Not insulting enough to paki.

Why?

/mudpoo/ then?

Bullets stores in pig/cow grease once again? It worked last time.

bill clinton allowed/helped pakistan, china and north korea to go nuclear

Village in India has atleast 5 million little Indians making curry :3

Also last two digit 47 confirm it

> Nepal
you try setting a foot in my beautiful country and i'll personally nuke your anus. Rot in your own radioactive filth fuckin poo. Fuck off we're full.

A pigeon was detained in India after it was found to be transporting menacing messages originating from Pakistan.

My sister and I were in Sindhupalchok for a couple of weeks doing rehabilitation work after the earthquake.
a-are we welcome?

no

yes they are, fag.

Rude.

Are you a Nepali?

/pig/ - pakistan-india general

why is the filename called "singhisblingsets2"

it's a movie set, isn't it? isn't it pajeet?

youtube.com/watch?v=dHPxkZ7S_H8

Jai Sri Krishna! Vishnu protect India!

Jaake momos bech madarchod

yes it was used as a movie set also

many movie makers come here

wow a nepali
a manlet from a country which lives off our AID
you poorfags would die within a month if we block off our roads to your country

Small nuclear war killing 500 million poo in loos would be nice.

so when exactly did finland get finlandised

and are you ready to be Islamized in the next 5 years?

INDIAN FIGHTER JET DESTROYED

alexander van der beleen rigged the elections so that he cud get more muslims into austria

after the court decision is Nobert Hoffer President? or have the slimy liberal leftist cucks stifled that move too with the slimy BBC and CNN

>troylets advocating literal shit

Checks out lads.

can you say you're surprised?

can someone tweet Martin to ban poos once he gets into the BoDs.

i heard all austrian women have bought shot guns to kill muslim filth trying to rape them?

really appreciate the courage of austrian women in the face of cucked austrian liberal leftist drunk useless lazy slobby men.

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3397281/Firearm-sales-Austria-350-unease-increasing-number-migrants-months-dealers-warned-virtually-sold-shotguns.html

nice Fearless Austrain girl

what happened to the men?

totally cucked.

this is how austrain women will kill muslim filth

trying way too hard.

fck off piglet

New Austrain Citizens

"Allh hu akbar"

too hard poo. I think your mother is waiting for you to rape her now. You know how cranky she gets if she doesn't get done.
CUM IN MUM poos CUM IN MUM.

>saudis dont have nukes.
They basically own Pakistans. Pakistani nuke program was a way for them to get them without technically having nukes.

Just came back from the house I purchased in Kathmandu at Vasundhara chowki near Ishaan medical center. This was my third trip to Kathmandu and Pokhara. I can assure you this practice is widely followed in Kathmandu and other parts of Nepal. Having been to almost all major parts of Kathmandu including having my own property for more than 100 yrs at Bhairava etc. don't act so high and mighty. Your act may fly with other posters here who may not know the reality but I do. I have nothing against you or the people of Nepal since my extended family is from there.

no sorry i am not a muslim inbred pig

see yeh

please enlighten where exactly does this happen? In Kathmandu? Pokhara? No you dirty little scum it happens around our southern borders which is shared with you. Most of the population around these parts cant even talk or understand Nepali language. You know why? Because they're not Nepalese to begin with. Since you say you are familiar with my country, can you please also confirm that Biharis stroll into Nepalese territory literally to shit, with a bucket of water in their hand. Can you also please confirm that UP and Biharis have many times looted, murdered, raped actual Nepalese in the border areas. Can you also confirm that all illegal drug smugglers and arms traffickers in Nepal are Indians. Can you confirm that you slimy rats have been abusing the open border with us for decades now. If anyone is still in doubt, India is the Mexico of Asia. I wish we could build walls on our southern borders.

if you find a way to read the article and educate yourself on this trend you'll find that these are not muslims who are involved in this practice. This is Indian all around, not muslim or hindu or christian or whatever just INDIAN. Degeneracy capital of the world you fucking poojeets.

You're genetically Indian, you foolish manlet.