What's the Cred Forums -approved method of dealing with anxiety and anxiety-induced insomnia...

What's the Cred Forums -approved method of dealing with anxiety and anxiety-induced insomnia? It's really starting to inhibit my functioning. I'm scared to go to the doctor and get something like xanax because I don't want to be addicted.

Get active. Ride a bike. Lift weights. Go outside. Do SOMETHING. That ought to blow off some steam. People were not meant to sit around all day.

lol what a idiot,
>Going outside

get laid

Smoke a Xanax

This.

>anxiety-induced insomnia
melatonin

Anxiety about what?

Anxiety is a symptom of something else. Figure out what is fucking you up and address that problem.

heroin, cocaine

>dealing with anxiety
try not being a faggot
>insomnia
try doing shit during the day so you're actually tired at night

Stuff is gold. I just took 2 mg an hour or so ago, and I'm about ready for bed even after drinking 2 cups of coffee and four espresso shots five hours ago.

enjoy the insomnia until you get sleep deprivation psychosis then go out into the community and act silly

you can buy etizolam tablets on the internet, it is an unscheduled benzodiazepine analog and is equivalent or superior to xanax for sleep and anxiety

Make sure you're getting vitamin d, and generally not missing any essential vitamins/mins/a-acids, blood test can confirm you're getting what you need. Try to sleep hygiene. Aerobic activity. Don't be an alcoholic. Stay the fuck away from xanax and similar drugs.

SEPHIROTH!

I made a ton of lifestyle changes, quit drinking, quit smoking cigarettes, started eating right and regular exercising. I looked at depression and anxiety as "whiny little bitch" syndrome. While these things did improve my quality of life substantially, I still suffered with severe anxiety and depression.

After about a year of doing this I found myself thinking "I'm tired of thes, this aren't my thoughts. All I want is to be happy.."

You guys are gonna rip me apart for this, but I ended up talking to my doctor and he prescribed me an antidepressant. I take 5mg of Lexapro daily. It has absolutely changed my life for the better. I totally understand why people think these drugs are not effective, because I did, but clinical depression is a real thing and I didn't believe it until I did everything to cure "whiny little bitch" syndrome

kys

No Drinking
No Smoking

this

op is sleep?

problem: solved

It's still a cousin to the benzodiazepine family

0.05$ has been added to you BigPharmaShilling account

This

For tens of thousands of years...your ancestors fashioned weapons, hunted game by chasing it for miles, reaped and sowed, chased women, raised children, etc, etc, etc, ad infinitum.

You shitpost while sitting on your ass god knows how many hours a day.

FUCKING. DO. SOMETHING. FAGGOT.

you have to expend energy to sleep naturally

If that's your experience, good for you man. Still taking pills to this day?

For me pills didn't work, and neither did alcohol or tobacco. It's when I sat down, pen in hand and wrote in an introspective dairy that I started getting better.

Sounds gay as fuck, but it helped me clearly know myself, my flaws, my desires, and to settle down on questions like relationships, what friends to drop, what habits to keep...

Going to give this a try, it makes sense to me.

Never heard anyone actually experiencing aniexity.
Isn't it some kind of shit that fat tumblrinas self-diagnose themselves with? Along with depression.

>anxiety
amphetamines

>anxiety-induced insomnia
well shit, i didn't know this was a thing.

No Cred Forums after 8 pm. Sports every day.

Intermittent Fasting. Leangains or Fast Five protocol.

you have to go through hell to save your soul.

if you're worthy, you'll be whole.

if you're unworthy, you'll go insane or die.

Try melatonin from the grocery store.

I have anxiety-induced insomnia (close eyes, worry about death and dying EVERY SINGLE TIME). My therapist had me write a page describing my thoughts/worries at that time, and I'm supposed to read it for 20 minutes every day at lunch (exposure therapy). It sucks at first, but it helped me tremendously.

I'm still taking them, I revert back to my old self within a few days if I stop taking them.

The added confident from not having so much anxiety has lead to me getting noticed in the work place and helped me to move up. I don't think I would be as successful as I am now if I hadn't been on them

On one hand it sucks because I know I am a person that the pills make me. On the other hand I'm happy and living a richer life than I would have otherwise. I try not to think about that part too much.

Listen to something like a documentary or a youtube playlist so your brain activity goes down and you don't get stir crazy from boredom.

Ambien solves the problem pretty damn quick, quit being a faggot that's scared of pills.

cold showers, exercise, prayer and fasting

And turn the volume down so you don't get woken up by machine guns and explosions.

stay off Cred Forums and /r9k/.
get a job and talk to people.
i know feels like curing a broken foot by walking.

What you really need, is SUPER MALE VITALITY VITAMIN MINERAL FUSION ALEXAPRO WATER FILTER FOR ALL YOUR FILTRATION NEEDS, BIOME DEFENSE TO SUPERCHARGE YOUR INTESTINES