Can you name a single white person that was important for asian (chinese, korean, vietnamese, japanese) history?

can you name a single white person that was important for asian (chinese, korean, vietnamese, japanese) history?

wow, whites are worthless subhumans.

>this is the level of retardation I feel when pol claims blacks have no important figures or built shit

>wow, no surprise a non european race has no historical importance in europe

fucking retards.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Matthew_C._Perry
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/William_Adams_(sailor)
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Western_imperialism_in_Asia
ted.com/talks/toby_shapshak_you_don_t_need_an_app_for_that?language=en
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

They have not done anything in Africa either.

that's wrong retard.

go learn some african black history dumbass.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Matthew_C._Perry
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/William_Adams_(sailor)

Do they use antibiotics in Asia? Did the use of antibiotics improve the life expectancy and general quality of life in Asia?

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Western_imperialism_in_Asia

General Douglas "Returning to Shoot Gooks" MacArthur.

Yeah, Einstein's atomic equations

sorted those japs attitude problem out instantly.

Marco Polo

may as well claim you have no idea on black culture.

may as well claim that american popular culture is black then.

>posts Steven Armstrong, a man who's only flaw was wanting to make america great again
>check flag
>it's a coffee nigger from a country named for a white man
>who was Lawrence of Arabia, Doug MacArthur, Marx if you'd count him as white
Absolutely disgusting, spic.

This retard is way more well-known and highly regarded in Japan, even though he was a terrible scientist and an asshole, and his methods were so shoddy he got himself infected and killed by yellow fever. He also had the syph. Japan responded by putting him on their money.

and yet your women coal burn blacks.

may as well name sundiata then who literally broke middle east economy by giving free coins to poor people in his pilgrimage.

I would say Eisenhower had a pretty big impact in your history, you ignorant buttnugget

nigger what?

That was Enrico Fermi, the italian, you godless abbo. No matter how many times skypes repeat the big lie, it's still a lie.

Marco Polo.

western tech built asia, its just that we didnt have to be stewards to the asians like we did the nigs

welp, there it is. OP confirmed for retarded cocanigger

I think their farmers are the best! No no, their house builders! No no, wait, their inventions, and contributions to the world abroad!

None of those? Seriously? Damn. I was so sure I was going to be right with one of those.

Without American intervention Japan would have remained closed and they would still be running around doing Samurai stuff.

Nigga you dumb just like the rest.

Douglas MacArthur. Karl Marx. Ivan the Terrible. I didn't even put any effort into this.

Japan and Korea are white countries. Just saying

FDR
British royals and generals
Nixon

...? White people are in everybody's history. Can't avoid it.

The Edo Period was the most peaceful era in all of Japanese history.

Karl Marx.

>ITT retards taking the bait and using post 18 century examples
epic

may as well accept the influence of black music on the populars arts of the XX century.
bigger influence than even white music.

because of imperialism and superior technology.
may as well claims whites know nothing more than enslave non white races and genocide them.

Probably the largest influence to any Asian country is W Edwards Deming and his work in Japan. He literally turned Japan into the powerhouse it is today. All of their manufacturing and all of their success in electronics is because of this man. He literally changed the entire landscape of manufacturing in terms of quality and helped Japan usurp America as having the best brands.

Who is Marco Polo?

Can you name a single Colombian who was important in any capacity?

Can't think of a single fucking one. You aren't even important in your own nation. Now, go mule me some more coca across the border before the cartels kidnap the rest of your family!

have no impact over the foundations of asian culture, was simply a traveler.

and you?
are u important to white history?
fucking idiot.
may as well kys.

My country was officially founded by a Britbong after he offered the local sultan some shekels every month in return for land to start a bonger fishing port, and remained as such until they abandoned us to the japs in wwii