Why haven't you learned Mandarin yet?

Why haven't you learned Mandarin yet?

Supposedly the Chinese are gonna rule the world someday soon.

Convince me why I should or shouldn't learn Mandarin.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/eBa63JucyTQ
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Character_amnesia
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Because you'll be forced to learn it when the time comes, so spend your time now doing something else while you still can.

Your depression will probably make you kill yourself before then.

Don't. It's fucking hard.

>dat ankle mobility

i'm jelly

>rule the world someday soon
by the time they "rule the world" I would be dead or too old to care

POO

Complete Bullshit.

China is shit and always will be. No Eastern culture can ever claim to be a world power.

1st, their military is pure trash (nco and officer corps is all you need to know)
2nd, theyre on generation 4 of 1 child policy. This means the current generation is complete degenerate virgins for life who also all live with parents AND grandparents AND IF they ever get s wife they will have to take care of her family also.

Think about that? What sort of society does that create? If you think western millenials are effeminate due to cultural marxism, imagine an entire nation so cucked they follow laws about procreation.

China is fucked with fixed trade deals or automation.

>western millenials are effeminate due to cultural marxism, imagine an entire nation so cucked they follow laws about procreation
communism

Not an argument.

I run across people scared of China's yuge army all the time.
When has china conquered others, in their history?

They have a meme economy based on fat Americans being materialistic. Its just another bubble. China is weak.
youtu.be/eBa63JucyTQ
Argent has a fun playlist of retarded chinese "economic" articles. Plus he's pretty racist.

it's too hard

I did 'Shi hen nan de', yep it's hard.

>When has china conquered others, in their history?

They conquered Vietnam for about 1000 years.

Already have. Was at the world finals for a Chinese speaking competition. Opened up lots of doors for me in life. But most people are shit at it, don't waste your time if languages arent your thing.
>Tfw mandarin and morse code got me an interview for mt current job

I'd rather learn Russian or French to be honest.

Even a greek teen homo has a better, more impressive record. Vietnam was not even slightly a nation such a long time ago. Terrible example, but it goes with my point being we have nothing to fear from a people who do not have a conquerors history.
They stick to their own, killing millions upon millions of their own people for no actual reason ir gain. Thats what they do.

嘿!不要在公共場所拉屎!

Okay.

Translation pls

I don't speak monkey. The only language worth learning is the Queen's English.

It's easy if you aren't a retard. Good workout for your brain too.

after America is destroyed a new plague will sweep through Asia
China will never rule

oh no, Indian culture is spreading to China :(

Real talk every Cred Forumslock should be learning Hebrew right now.

傻B-是非常容易呀 ; )

Um.. yeah.. about that..

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Character_amnesia

IN

CHENGZOU

I don't know if it's hard, but it's fucking boring. There's no phonetic system of basic characters to formulate words and phrases. You literally memorize every single word as a whole, without systematically assembling them to pieces first because you can't. Sure certain characters that are related share bits and pieces, but there's no standard way to assemble those bits and pieces into legitimate characters and nothing in the character indicates how you say it.

The Chinese are awful people. If you can speak their language, you will become the guy who communicates with them at work. Every day you will have to deal with crooked rude chinks and you will want to kill yourself. But it will be your job, no matter if you switch workplaces. They will see that you have past experience with the Chinese and they will make you do it again. Don't do it

chinese is like rodent

they are always defeated and never conquer a land

i want all chinese leave my country and go back to eating dog

japanese is superior people

It's a horrid language to learn. I'll consider putting the time in when they get a real alphabet.

And that's why having an actual alphabet is so important. That reminds me of the earlier Civilization games where there's an actual Alphabet tech that you can unlock after discovering Writing. It's like China is the only country in the world that skipped that tech completely.

The Japs should Rule Eastern Asia. Imagine if Axis had won ww2. China would now be the Japanese Empire. Instead it is ruled by the subhumans of Eastern Asia. It's like if we let the slavs rule all of Europe.

kek china is japans rightful clay

#based

Nippon banzai. The only thing I don't like is that your soldiers are very much into rape and torture.

i spent most of my time learning the words in pinyin in order to learn the language, then moved on to learning the hanzi. speaking is more important than reading and if you can read the characters and you know what it is in pinyin, then writing on your phone or computer you just recognize the characters. i can't write more than 100 or 200 characters with a pen from memory, but i can write paragraphs using a keyboard by recognising what is what.

but you are right that it is a boring process.

kill yourself

Our former PM wanted to make it our nation's second language. It'll happen eventually.

Youll be able to hear all the bitching they say behind your back when waiting in an elevator.
Then whilst looking straight forward say in Mandarin, "I can hear everything you say"
>Proceed to enjoy the scent of them shitting themselves.

So you prefer Mao's communist legacy over a prosperous Empire? You prefer Atheism over Shintoism? You prefer yellow gooks over pale Japanese?

Nah mate, you should kill yourself.

There is only one important language, that is English.

t. english teacher in japan roleplaying as a japanese person

Site is owned by Hiroshima Nagasaki. Couple of sams use this site.

If China and India team up. nobody will be able to stop them with their combined street shitting powers.

We were teaching the kids about Korean, korean food, and 'korean-style' in the English book today.

Main teacher had a shit eating grin the whole time talking about Korea, it was great. They fucking hate them over here.

>hates china
>language based in chinese characters

lmao'ing at your life

language = / = culture.

Don't shit in public

Explain to me what the fuck is wrong with Korea and Koreans.

Everything in this country is weird. At first I thought it's a little like Japan, but it really isn't. The people are rude, the streets stink, literally everything is broken or breaking. I just don't get it. How do you let it get to that point? Why are there no friendly people?
Everything is tiresome in that country. Just to give a couple examples: I stayed at 3 different 4 star hotels over the last couple weeks on a business trip. At all four hotels, they didn't have european power outlets even though they were clearly western style hotels and the wifi was slow as fuck. Had to ask for a power adapter which fell out of the socket all the fucking time. Also, the tissues and toiler paper is so fucking thin, it's unbelievable. If you try to wipe your ass, it literally disintegrates in your hand, leaving them full of shit and paper bits. What the fuck? Is this normal?
Another thing: Public toilets are fucking disgusting. They always smell and most of the time the floor is full of shit and pee. And get this: They don't want you to put the toilet paper in the toilet because it might clog the pipes, so they put in a bin where you can put the toilet paper. Yes, you read that right. They want you to put the shit stained toilet paper in a bin. Most of the time, without a lid. Fucking Christ, I could go on for ages. Don't get me started on the people living there.

You SHOULD learn chinese because they are already far advanced in human augmentation. The sheer numbers alone of augmented chinese should scare you.