Chinese

>Chinese
>Muslims
>Jews

Who is going to rule the world in the next 100 years?

aliens

No one. We will all be dead after 2050.

please make it 2020

make hillary win and launch every nuke at russia

Australia is the most survivable country in the world in the event of a nuclear war.

Australia.

See flag.

WHICH ONE IS IT KEK?

The way things are going?

Jesus Christ

The sooner, the better.

It's still going to be the US. We are insuperable.

Italians

It's the jews you dingus. It's always the jews.

Indians maybe.

I'd greatly prefer then to the Chinese anyway. I'm sick of those slant eyes immoral fucks

nice memes

correct answer

But poo in loos will become a super power in 2020!

real talk it's gonna be whoever figures out how to successfully genetically engineer humans first
i'm guessing the chinese, they've got no remorse about human experiments

>Invading Australia is too costly and requires strong navy so it is too much effort to bother
feels good mate

the chinese, for sure. the jews know they can appeal to western moral character, and take over like that.
This wont work with the chinks. they have no morals. the chinks will purge the world of the muslims and jews, and we'll be caught in the middle trying to stop them.

really? though? doesnt the fallout just get to us late?

Chinese.

Nips and Gooks have already fallen to Jews, but the Chinese are so goddamn redpilled and so goddamn obsessed with ruling everything it's just inevitable.

KEK
I remember being a normie and seeing this on Facebook back in '08. Still makes me laugh to this day.

The Axis

If populations continue to grow at the current rate and there isn't a massive war or disease to wipe people out we will reach 10 billion people by 2045.

By most projections that is the maximum amount of people that the planet can sustain.

At that point people will go to war for food and water to avoid starvation.

It doesn't matter what your political affiliation or your race or whether you're a vegan or an environmentalist or whether you're a racist or a tranny. You need food to live.

So who will rule the world?

Cannibals.

This. Honestly would you rather have China or Jews ruling the world?

there is only one obvious answer
pic related

>Get to you late
>You have time to prepare and brace for impact
Most developed countries probably have plans for this sort of thing.

Also
>Culturally and economically as close as it is possible to be to both current and former world dominating empires.
>Resources and land abundant, arable land would be plentiful with industrialised irrigation if necessary.
>Barely 100 years old and got off to a slow start thanks to two world wars right after founding.

Just wait until we get another few generations of growth, you cunts won't know what hit you

But ur indian daddy gonna rape ur ghosty mommy and sisters everyday.do u really wanna that?

Chinese
>messing up every country's economy by mass-investing in one sector creating an economic bubble
>bartering raw materials with the googles for roads and shit
>clutching the pakis' balls gaining market and political access to OIC
>regional hegemon, disallowing india to become one, aiming for a more global role
>ripping off US military designs and selling it dirt cheap to third world nations

Australia will have lost all cultural identity with two generations. This country will be a bit like Singapore.

lol you should leave sydney or melbourne and see what else is our there.

This.
Chinese are our next overlords.