Hillary Used The Same Damn Tax Method Trump Did

m.hrc.onl/secretary/10-documents/01-health-financial-records/Clinton_2015_Form_1040_with_Signature_Page.pdf

HILLDOGS BTFO

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=925ihXI1lkE
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

fuck trump and fuck white people

Bumping in case it's legit.

It is legit

Bump

Wow, you mean Hillary used the Tax Evasion method that her husband signed into existence? It's almost like everything that family does is to benefit themselves.

Can you explain exactly what's going on? I'm lost

Thanks

HILLARY IS EVEN MORE CROOKED THAN TRUMP

THE CLINTON FOUNDATION IS A GIANT TAX DODGE

PAY TO PLAY IS CLINTON'S BUSINESS, SELLING GOVERNMENT ACCESS, SELLING STATE DEPARTMENT AMBASSADORSHIPS FOR DONATIONS

AT LEAST TRUMP BUILDS ACTUAL THINGS THAT PEOPLE USE

MOST HIGH NET PEOPLE WITH DECENT ACCOUNTANTS PAY NO FEDERAL TAX THROUGH VARIOUS LEGAL LOOPHOLES, GOOD LUCK GETTING AROUND NEW YORK STATE THOUGH

Trump isn't crooked you shitbag.

go back to CTR

So the New York Times

>Those Vanguard index fund dividends
Well you at least can't knock their investment strategy.

Bumped. Fucking newfags stop responding to shill threads

Trump's official volunteer team, BLTT, will always here to Trump The Record

It's like she wants to play by different rules than the rest of us.

Well it doesn't help that no one is saying what happened in layman's terms.

I click the link and don't know wtf I'm looking at.

Themselves and their rich friends like Trump. Or was that just a (((coincidence)))?

YOU MEAN PRIVATE EMAIL SERVERS?

WHO DOES THAT SHIT

ONLY QUEEN SHILLDOG

SHE'S ENTITLED, BECAUSE SHES A WOMYN!

ITS HER TURN!

Hillary should tread lightly with the accusations of financal corruption.

…glass houses…

Clinton's are rich… but they are supposedly public servants with average salaries… how does that happen?

Page 17

MAGA

does trump know about this ?

She used losses from previous years to offset some of the profit from the current year. It's a very common maneuver and is not controversial at all. Some investment advisors will even strategically sell and buy funds to "harvest" losses for this purpose while not actually losing any money in the long term. Look up tax loss harvesting. Now as far as I know you can only claim $3k in back-losses per year up to so many years since the loss happened but I imagine there are exceptions and other rules to let you claim more and I'm not sure if it applies differently to businesses.

easy, they're rich for being famous, kinda like the khardasians but more dangerous

Ive only ever filled out the 1040EZ being a broke graduate student, can someone explain this.

Hey, settle down a bit. You can always apply for permanent residence.

what difference at this point does it make?

PAY TO PLAY IS A BOMB WAITING TO DROP ON SHILLARY

HE'S HOLDING THE NUKES FOR LATER

Tweet it to him

Trump had his 1995 tax returns leaked to the New York Times. The media then proceeded to have a shitstorm over about how he allegedly didn't pay any taxes for the next 20 years. As it turns out back in 1993 Bill Clinton had signed a tax exemption for Commercial Real Estate Investors. What is Trump's number one investment? Commercial real estate. So he hasn't had to pay taxes at all according to the tax code law and as it turns out Hillary Clinton has been doing the same exact thing.

HILLARY'S PARKINSON'S TREMORS CAUGHT ON CAMERA

>youtube.com/watch?v=925ihXI1lkE

bump

You offset losses from a previous year to pay less taxes in following years. Trump lost $900,000,000 in one year meaning he could effectively not pay taxes for years to come (the new york post olis saying 20 years tax free) turns out the clinton foundation has been using a similar method to avoid paying taxes apparently.

BLTT does it Again

it's like a gambler can write off losses at vegas, people that spend lots of money on scratch offs save them too because you write them off.

im sure if you find a JEW you can use debt as loses.

>Trump leaks his tax returns
>media tears into it because MUH NO TAXES HE'S A LEECH
>at the next debate, Hillary takes the bait
>he slams the Clintons HARD for doing the same "tax cheating" that he's done, and BILL was the one who SIGNED IT INTO LAW

7th guest checkmate. now hillary's blown out for being a "tax cheat" and being married to the guy who LETS the rich real estate investors "tax cheat". Hey, that reminds me, wasn't Whitewater some kind of real estate scandal...

whos the girl?

Looks like shes using $600,000 of losses from a previous year to lower her tax bill, you know the same thing she's been criticising trump for.

i did. Hope he sees it.

Yeah but if you look on the next page you'll see that she could only use $3k of that. The rest will have to be saved for the following year. This method hardly lets you get out of paying taxes entirely.

Bumping for great vengeance.

Kek. CTR can't even respond to this cause they got nothing

She only used $3k of it, that is the max you can use in a single year.

that whole bill clinton 'surplus' was bullshit and a shell game, he ROBBED civil servant servant pensions and cut the military to the bone which then had to be immediatly rebuilt after 911.think of it like not puting money in home repair and it falling apart. then you have to dump in 10's of 1,00's just to make it livable again that was the clinton 'surplus'

She payed $13,000 in taxes on $10,000,000. That seems wrong.

More like Phantasmagoria getting raped in the shower chess.

Im pretty sure that's actual tax evasion though, not just creative accounting. Debts (liabilities) and losses are two totally different things in accounting.

shut UP CTR

couple of months ago i saw an interview with clinton and the bitch smuggly commented how bill will be a big part of her economic team 'cause we all know he can do that

>girl

>not explaining what happened to the other 697k
lmao you could correct your way out of a paper bag

This is like your 100th post of this. You ok?

Then why are the media claiming trump could have avoided paying any taxes for 20 years for making a billion dollar loss? Surely the most tax he could have avoided paying is $60,000 over two decades?

She payed $3,624,455 in federal income taxes. The ~$13k is other taxes she paid.

Have you idiots never seen a tax form before?

I don't know. It doesn't make sense to me. Presumably there is a way to use more than $3k at a time but as far as I can see Hillary is only using that much. Anyone who says differently doesn't know how to read a tax form. On page 18 line 21 it clearly states that she only applied a $3k loss and that is the same amount that is on line 13 of the first page, which is where any capital losses would be claimed.

Capital losses are not the same as net operating losses from a business. Holy shit, trying to explain tax things to non-accountant normies is infuriating. This entire tax return controversy is enraging because faggots who know nothing keep asserting themselves as experts. Just shut up already.

No, they haven't. These retards couldn't even read a credit card bill.

I'm only in my first month of personal income tax class, can an accountant bro tell us the total amount they paid out in 2015?

>le blame Hillary for what Trump did maymay
nice try CTR. Fuck off shill.

$3,624,455

Line 63

Yup. This is why I thought any release of his tax returns would be a lose-lose situation for Trump. His taxes are especially convoluted because of vast real estate holdings, leases and partnerships.

I'm good, but I wouldn't even claim to be able to make sense of his taxes given the entire filing, let alone with 3 pages from a two decade old return. I assume he has a decent sized team doing his taxes and that the IRS spends a hundred thousand dollars auditing him every year.

Yup. No matter what the returns show the retarded media can make the retarded masses think any way they want because the retards can't read a tax return. I work at a CPA firm doing complex returns for rich people, some making several million a year.

Trump had a NOL (net operating loss) of about 1billion a while ago. Those losses carry over to the next year so any income he made was tax free.

My dad is a tax partner at a public accounting firm. He read the article in the my times saying trump was avoiding taxes and basically says its bullshit. A lot of his tech start up clients do the same thing

have you ever handled a client whose itemized deductions and business losses brought them down to 0$ taxable income?

also, on an unrelated note
can a private citizen incorporate themselves, write off their own expenses as corporate business losses, then use those business losses to lower their own personal income tax?

also on an even more unrelated note, do I have to declare a refund check from my college for financial aid that spilled over?

Carries back two years and forward 20 unless you make 179(b)(3) election to waive carry back period. Certain losses, such as farming losses or loss due to federally declared natural disaster can be carried back further. In comparison, capital losses also carry forward to offset capital gains, but the main difference is that a negative capital loss can only be claimed up to $3,000 per year.

It's normal in business.
He'd be a fool not to do it.
He might even get sued by his investors if he didn't do it.

but it still looks bad to all the dumb taxpayers out there that don't realize rich people don't pay taxes.

who is this? Google not giving anything.

>have you ever handled a client whose itemized deductions and business losses brought them down to 0$ taxable income?
I've seen net operating losses before yes, but itemized deductions can only lower your tax to a certain point as they are not business deductions. There's a thing called the alternative minimum tax, meaning if you have a certain amount of income there is a minimum tax you have to pay calculated without regard to certain deductions. If your AMT is over your regular tax, the difference is what you pay in AMT. I have had client's who make over 100k but paid close to a 10% effective tax rate because they had non-taxable interest from municipal bonds and the rest of their income was dividends taxed at capital gains rate of 15%.

>can a private citizen incorporate themselves, write off their own expenses as corporate business losses, then use those business losses to lower their own personal income tax?

Not legally

>also on an even more unrelated note, do I have to declare a refund check from my college for financial aid that spilled over?

What does that mean? Specifics?

>not legally
one of my business professors bragged about doing it to the class once, but he's practically senile so I figured he would be full of shit

>specifics
I'm at a private college on a full scholarship (from various grants and things) but for last quarter they said I had a few thousands dollars credit and threw me a refund check the other day. I feel like the accounting department fucked up hard, but literally doubling the size of my Roth this early is too good to pass up.

If it's a tuition refund and you claimed any tax credit or deduction related to your tuition you may have to reclaim all or some of that as income. Seeing as you're on a full ride, which I assume is non-taxable, you're probably fine. See what kind of tax statement they send you in regards to that payment, if any at all.

Thanks, friend.
I'm almost done with my BS in accounting but tax is the only part I'm even slightly interested in

I have a psychology degree and started working in a mail room at a tax company after graduating. Got my state license and started doing taxes, eventually got hired at a CPA firm. I'm still working on my accounting degree, you're probably closer than I am to finishing. I'm very experienced in tax though, I have only one Enrolled Agent exam left, part III.

Dumb spaghettinigger