TRS thread (forums plox)

Huge TRS fan here.

My favorite podcasts in order of how good they are:
The Daily Shoah
Intersectional alt right
FtN
Rebel Yell
Fatherland

Who here agrees that Mike Enoch is by far the best speaker on the Death Panel? Sven is OK. Ghoul is annoying but smart. Bulbasaur is awesome despite his accent.

Please hook me up with a forum invite, goys, I really am a huge TRS fan, please

martin 55 5x (at) mail (dor) com

Other urls found in this thread:

soundcloud.com/whitehottakes/the-beach-goys-trs
youtube.com/channel/UC79N-Hh5_Zhs_MPLP3QzAJA
soundcloud.com/whitehottakes/fash-the-nation
webmshare.com/GyJK0
radio.therightstuff.biz/2016/08/09/the-daily-shoah-97-episode-88-part-10-of-14-the-daily-fatherland/
youtube.com/watch?v=1zlOdZGAWoY
youtube.com/watch?v=w3EKO-e_xVI
soundcloud.com/gregory-ritter-594331905
whiterabbitradio.net/podcast-2
catholicapologetics.info/apologetics/judaism/jewrope.htm
thedailybeast.com/articles/2015/02/25/biological-same-sex-parent-babies-could-be-a-reality-by-2017.html
youtube.com/watch?v=eWIukTZ7jd4
youtube.com/watch?v=xiyuNlw9BAs
soundcloud.com/user-636570724/alt-right-drama-watch-episode-1
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Help a goy out goyim

Who here /"Here's the thing"/ fan?

bump

they just shoahed the Nationalist Review Online podcast, supposedly for having Natt on. Maybe they did it because NRO spends to much time complaining about fags, I mean I hate fags too but they've last three episodes were about hating fags. seems a bit much

I have never really listened to NRO, is it good?

fuck off kike

WTF? Asshole

i've never listened to it either desu, i've only got so much time to listen to podcasts. but i was just the other day reading the episode summaries and comment threads trying to get a feel for what the show was about.

nro seemed pretty christcucky desu senpai

TRS is awesome and other than pol it's the best part of the alt-right

Podcast rankings
This Hour has 88 Minutes>>>>>>>FtN=Fatherland>the rest>>>>>>>>>>>The Shoah :^)

never listened to THH88M

what's it like?

Bamp

Did they kill it? I thought the main guy was called into active duty, so it was paused.

This.
Get lost Shlomo.

It's an 88 minute leaf post.
Never listen to it, it's cancer.
Just go through vintage Daily Shoah clips if you're that desperate for a podcast.

Why do you hate me

what does TRS mean

Your cat is inferior, Slug2_.

what is NRO? Is it a jewcast cuckservative thing?

Is it just me or does Mike Enoch sound like an obese neckbeard?

The Right Stuff

it's a really good rightwing site with a blog and podcasts, very entertaining content

Bump. I know I'll never get a forum invite, but it's still good shit.

The Daily Shoah is by far the best imo.

but he's cool

That's what I meant, best to worse

no the name is parodying National Review Online

keep trying user

www.therightstuff.biz

soundcloud.com/whitehottakes/the-beach-goys-trs

The shoahs, the forums, fascist White decorum, and
The veterans, LARPagans, streaming Fash the Nation
The dingoes, the redcoats, racist Pepe shitposts, autism

On the internet, there's a place called TRS
That's where you want to post to get away from the poz
Nazis on the web, redpilling all the normies' heads
We'll be fashing our hair to the rhythm of a black metal band
Here on TRS

The dingoes, the redcoats, racist Pepe shitposts
Oh I want to take you down to TRS
The boards are slow but the memes are the best
That's how we'll save the West, here on TRS

Racist neets, that unemployed mystique

We'll troll cuckold boards because we're based shitlords
And by and by we'll defy leftist degeneracy
Weekly podcasts, help us forget that we're still outcasts
Richard Spencer will say that you can become who you are
Over on TRS

The shoahs, the forum, fascist White decorum, and

Watch the news, I want to gas the jews

As you might have guessed, there's no place like TRS
Now if you want to post and get away from the poz
Go post on TRS

The veterans, LARPagans, let's go Fash the Nation

They're affiliated with National Review?

This guy uploads all of the alt right podcasts as they come out.

Darwin Digest and The weekly narrative are the only good ones desu senpai.

pls invite
I want to help save the white race.

What's the deal with Nat

i go back and forth on trs.
i don't want to be a nazi i just want to be left alone with muh hwite people.
it's like they're forcing me to be a nazi.

no of course not. it's a joke. are you retarded or something?

Me too

t. OP

Same. You don't have to be full 14/88 to be pro-White. Topkek

>it's a Cred Forums falls for a shitty shills thread yet again episode

too ez

O my mistake

How am I shilling? Please explain

Jesus christ, give up the jew chasing.

The JQ is the final principle of the alt-right. The other red pills are pretty easily digestible but the JQ is a fairly hefty suppository.

The answer to the JQ doesn't necessarily have to be solved with ovens and helicopters, but thousands of years of history prove that skypes can't positively cohabit with whites, so it *does* need to be addressed.

But the longer the can is kicked down the road and the greater the damage done to Western civilization, the more likely the solution will have to be ovens and helicopters.

Agreed

The Daily Shoah talks about the JQ all the time, though.

it's shit

>I am a bundle of sticks: the post

we have ID's on this site

your shilling will not go unnoticed

I'm going to be on the next Rebel Yell.

TRS forums is dying from a lack of new blood.

Can't get thedaily shoah on soundcloud anymore, anybody know how?

Be aware, your faggotry will not go unnoticed. I'm watching you.

I love the songs the guys on TDS make. They are so funny

It sounds like they tried the totse approach with closing registration.

Open it up for one day every few months, then brace for the tsunoobie and cull them until it gets stale. Rinse and repeat.

>pretending an invite to some shitty FBI honeyhole is a rare thing

nice try shill

good song pls invite plox
soundcloud.com/whitehottakes/fash-the-nation

>implying I've been trying to samefag instead of just pointing out your faggotry

Mate, Sven is by far the best

No I'm not wasting my two invites.

We are also responsible for every fag we invite so if I invite you and you are a spergy queer..

I did link this thread on the forums tho.

I think TRS should open the forums up for a bit and let a few of y'all in.

Why did Seventh Son start calling himself Sven? I just came back to the podcast today out of boredom after a break for a couple of months. I seriously doubt it's his real name, so I assume it's a combination of meme and because it's easier to say?

It got shoah'd
Use TRS.biz

SJW infiltrator detected

We called him that

Doesn't that mean he's part Scandinavian?

I only watch merchant minute

If they were an FBI honeypot then they would not encourage the independent irl meet ups, user privacy (they have made many blog posts about being anonymous online), and wouldn't have encouraged online trolling activism.

An FBI honeypot would simultaneously try deradicalization and agent provocateurs.

Sven is the eternal anglo

>Trying to prevent us from spreading and making a difference

Nice try shill

Chateau Autiste is fucking 10/10 too

I was in the process of making a thread but you beat me to the punch.

We do have 4 invites now, FYI.

Test

That you Mayhem?

Negative. I posted in your thread.

I was on a Skype call with Mayhem earlier and he was mentioning how the troll army needs fresh blood. I saw this thread and hopefully it starts the discussion.

I think The Forge is a good idea.

This place is an uncomfortable combination of fertile recruiting grounds and enemy occupied territory.

They're funded by and get their marching orders from Greg Johnson a known homosexual who says homophobia is Jewish.

webmshare.com/GyJK0

Get on alt-right twitter.

Great podcasts, best for me is shoa then ftn.

Best thing about them is the way they use humour which is usually absent in white nationalism.

Have donated few times to help out. Sven sent me invite to forum but didn't work, not to bothered desu as never have time to post anyway.

I always thought that desu, although he is probably best one on podcast.

This

bump

Mike Enoch is the best. I will one day seduce him with my cute smile and giggle and he will blush and feel "confused" for awhile and then want to call me and ask about me. He'll break up with his useless fat wife and pursue me and ask me all about the alt-right and why some boy this cute was at one of their meetings. Then I'll tell him I'm just not into faggots.

Actually he probably has brown eyes anyway so forget all that.

No :^)

>Common Filth fan tries to make joke about TRS/The Alt Right being gay

Baka!

I've met Mike, if you imagine what he looks, you're probably right.

kayak

no i wasnt. I was talking about a daydream I have. It's like a mini fantasy I need to have played out. if he isnt "curious" now I'll confuse the hell out of him.. and maybe Sven.

big.. strong.. maybe a little husky but hopefully just big boned...?

>triggered
I was at the Dallas Cowgoys beer hall putsch that mike dropped by, the one where he talked about making a nazi "safe space" at a karaoke dive bar.

Milo pls go

WTF, Milo is more alt-right than you could ever HOPE to be! He is the LEADER of the movement!

please tell me mike enoch isnt black. so turned off right now.

Sphere cucks as far as I can see..

He is white. Beady anglo eyes though.

Heil Enoch amirite

I had to turn off last week's Fash the Nation half-way, I could only take so much whining about Milo supposedly stealing their precious Alt-Right identity from them.

as long as they're blue and far-spaced and he isnt hiding because he's ugly but because he likes anonymity. thank goodness he's white. SO sick of huge black men hitting one me because they have a small cute white boy fetish

>Chinnaeiyd Maggarthy

>An eternal leaf

kinda, he almost got us kicked out of a bar. Wouldn't stop telling us all to throw "roman salutes" after everyone went up to sing. We started chanting TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP after one of us got up to sing.

I don't listen to FTN anyway. Its almost always Trump news.

I'm excited for the Yankees podcast

w/o halberstram it was lame too. that one guy, sounded like a young edgelord, was just spitting out the most vapid stuff.

Write a book about this shit. The early history of the AltRight will be legendary man

Something wrong with Roman salutes?

I think they were, kinda forget but he had the sort of white, "dwarf from LOTR" look that is unique to Europeans.

he isn't too fond of Richard Spencer and god forbid anyone not being too fond of Richard Spencer

No but we almost got into a fight with the other bar goers and the people in our party kinda milled about making sure that we all left at the same time so nobody would get their asses purged. One of the girls was pretty headstrong and the other kinda leery about getting her ass kicked.

but by dwarf you mean still he was tall right? please tell me hes not a manlet...im the small one in the relationship there needs to be masculine/feminine balance ya know?

Natt is the true leader of the AltRight.

20 dudes didn't intimidate one Antifa cuck?

RIGHT WING SPORTS TEAMS
now

oh god are you talking about that waitress they talked about who wanted everybody thrown out but the owner wouldn't listen

There were a couple of Eastern Aryan "dancers" that hitting on Richard the entire time. One of them brushed her hand on my shoulder and it wasn't until i applied the full=force of my 132 IQ autism to the situation that i realized what that gesture meant. He sang a pretty good duet of "A View to a Kill" with one of the other Radix guys.

because you are a fucking kike trying to infiltrate us and you need the fucking oven

Hes average height. VERY solidly built, in the old-fashioned kind of dad-strength way, not the fat way.

There was that one lady who, after one of our displays of volkisch energy, started, "GET THE FUCK OUT" but after the bar closed we kinda milled about in the parking lot making sure everyone got home safe. We were all staying at a few different hotels and a couple people lived nearby, so we made sure everyone had rides.

stfu I'm a TDS regular listener.
>(being this paranoid)

wait is the death panel like, a bunch of old guys? I thought they were in their mid-thirties and that Mike Enoch just sounded like a boomer. Can you send them a message? Can you tell them to let Mike speak 60% of the time. Sven speak 35% and hire Morrakiu for the other 5% because I cant stand the autism from the other 2.

>wait is the death panel like, a bunch of old guys?
They're all pretty much dad-age. 30s and 40s

>Can you tell them to let Mike speak 60% of the time
No joke, I told mike that his voice was like 80% of the reason I listen

Lauritz? The guy who kept saying LARPy shit like 'We're not in a room with Milo. He's in a room with us' and demanding that Richard Spencer make good on his promise to 'destroy' Milo?

I had to turn it off as well. Greg Johnson was the only cool head in the discussion.

I just want one episode only about star trek

This is one of the only photos I took that night, Spencer is on stage with a buddy to his left. Mike is right with blacked-out face and another alt-right figurehead (or at least we kept calling him that anyways, dude just looked like one and got mad so we kept calling him that) to his left.

I don't have them, but there exists videos of all the vocal performances that night.

>black curly hair
hmm

They must know that most viewers dont want to hear that Ghoul retard chuckle while he barely spills out a semblance of an articulate sentence, only to realize it's just boring vapid shit. The other guy who sounds exactly like that Justicar guy on youtube bores me too. Sven has a high energy cute kind of voice and Mike Enoch's just got all that insight and humor. They're both smart. Why dont they have a show where it's just those 2 like McFeelz and Halberstram?

It was the guy who spoke the least but when he spoke it just sounded like plain reiterations of what everyone else was saying. Im still new to the scene.

Why do papa Mike Enoch and uncle Sven hide their faces? Are they shy about their appearances for optic's sake or are they trying to stay anonymous? Richard is plastered everywhere, by comparison.

Correct order
>ftn
>TDS
>twn
>fatherland

Sven and mike have perfect synergy, like penn and teller, or opie and anthony, they're a perfect match.

He's white, its not jew curly but the sorta thick, full curly.

>Why do papa Mike Enoch and uncle Sven hide their faces?
Because they have a life and jobs. A decent amount of Richard's speech the next day, with Kevin mcDonald and a few other WN vanguards in attendance, was "dont dox yourself, it has real-world consequences." He spoke a lot about his experiences, like getting glared at in a coffee shop in Whitefish.

Dat foreskin ep

Kek really agrees that the optimal route to go is to make it the Mike and Sven show.

>real world consequences. they have jobs
What does Richard do for money though?

Same with a rebel yell episode for having common Filth on.
I saw a screenshot of the forum where seventhson said they didn't want anything to do with CF or IM (ironmarch). Not really sure where Natt fits into the whole thing.
The common denominator seems to be fag hating. Which tells a lot. #boycottTRS

WHO ARE THE TRVE JEWS OF THE STAR TREK UNIVERSE?

You suck, now I have to check the boards. I was going to bed.

Nobody else likes Mike's star trek rants but I do

>What does Richard do for money though?
His family comes from money and I think he used to be a left liberal-arts degree hipster. i'd guess that most of his money nowadays comes from radix book sales, donations, and stuff. That or PHALANX scams.

Nationalist Review Online was a fucking garbage podcast, impossible to listen to

I like them too senpai.

The one shoah where Evil Vicar replaced Sven and the Star Trek shitposting got hot and heavy just about immediately was pretty great.

Really? What was it like? Besides apparently caring about insignificant nothings like gays.

>Sven and mike have perfect synergy, like penn and teller, or opie and anthony, they're a perfect match.
You mean, besides constantly interrupting each other and talking over each other?
Not to mention Sven has a weak-ass baby man voice, while Mike Enoch sounds like an actual radio host.

If they are serious about expanding the network, they're going to have to put forward their best people. Their best voices are Mike Enoch, Halberstram, and Jazzhands when he's not stuttering.

Whats great is how he shits all over star wars and anime, but as soon as someone brings up DS9 he starts intensely analyzing it for jewish parables.

Fag hating or purity spiraling? You can't seriously say that TRS is "pro-faggotry" even if Greg Johnson is supposedly gay and Millennial Woes is pretty gay. TRS doesn't let the perfect be the enemy of the good. White gays are always going to exist, but the best way to combat faggotry is to give oxygen to white social norms. And the best way to give oxygen to white social norms is by increasing fighting for the interests of white population poeople in whatever manner isn't most effective and with whomever is white and willing to help.

>Same with a rebel yell episode for having common Filth on.
wait, they had common filth on?
what episode was that
actually you don't need to answer, I'll find it myself but why would they disavow common filth? they've had him on the shoah before too
is it because of the white girls fuck dogs meme?

>what is bad cop, good cop
>what is the straight man (please no memes) and the foil
Sven serves the role as the soft-spoken voice of reason who Mike always cuts off to scream his own opinion. They build off each-other in a very not alt-right kinda way. Besides, TRS was never about broad appeal or respectability, it was literally made to be nazi opie and anthony.

It's because CF talks shit about them. It is unfortunate.

Anime is gay anyway.

Gonna need a link for that one

>weak-ass baby man voice
I love his voice. Crisp, clear, and high-energy. Not everyone loves the frog-in-the-throat voices, although I do love Mike Enoch and Halberstram's voices. They're all novel. Mcfeels sounds like he's hyperventilating to me, like he just ran a marathon.

He was on the episode before dark enlightenment. You should be able to find it on Soundcloud. That could be part of it, but I think the consensus is that CF hates on any white advocacy that doesn't autistically dwell on the degenerate sexual behaviors of the dregs of society.

sad

I hate it when there is division among pro-Whites

I've just been looking back into this entire retarded scene after a hiatus and from what I can tell, Iron march is upset that TRS is not full-on brownshirts Stormfags and therefore must be trolled and attacked, while TRS is sick of IM using their platform (which has been admittedly more successful at reaching broader audiences) to shill for nationalist action or whatever while simultaneously attacking TRS for not reusing to harbor closeted homos or homo "sympathizers" (i.e. Richard Spencer or Gary Johnson)

tl;dr gay alt-right drama, we're getting the night of long knives before we even have a party.

>Anime is gay anyway.
VERY unprincipled of you

Sven pls go.

Yeah Jazz is the weakest of the three I mentioned

I sort of threw him in because I wanted 3, because I like listing things in threes
Anyway compared to some of the others they have on there, he's actually pretty top-tier. Except when he's stuttering

We should be moving people further and further right desu.
But the actual drama is personality clashes, nothing actuallu ideological.

Also Uncle Adolf can shed some light

radio.therightstuff.biz/2016/08/09/the-daily-shoah-97-episode-88-part-10-of-14-the-daily-fatherland/

Alt-right drama pretty much. Natt did a podcast "alt-right drama watch" that was pretty funny desu.

>But the actual drama is personality clashes, nothing actuallu ideological.
The actual personality clashes have been pretty rare. The general tenents are fairly universal, with the only real dissent being on post-success goals, which causes all the Galactic Lebensraum vs. Transhumanism arguements.

The real fights break out over the means, with memelords, DEUS VULT crusaders, full-on 14/88 Stormtroopers, and regular trumpenprole dads arguing on how best to redpill the masses.

Also,
>Ford translation
Stalag or bust

Natt's so funny lol

But he ddint kiss Don Sven's ring, so now hes sleeping at bottom of the pool.

I like him. He sounds pleasant it's just viscerally uncomfortable listening to someone who sounds fatigued all the time.

Greg Johnson is gay or "gay"(Alt-Right standards like how you pin MW)? Then why was he dismissing Milo so often due to his being gay? fucking insecure sexuality cucks

Hey why aren't you cowgoys in the TRS Confederates/Dixiecrat group?

>You think we would pass up an opportunity for secret cabals, in-groups, and status signalling?
Really though, I don't know. I just got back into this after a hiatus since April. Apparently the cowgoys fell apart and now the goylers and waldkatzen are the TX groups. Combined with travel distances, elitism, and the usual alt-right drama, we're prevented from consolidating. I'd be down to join the Dixiecrats if you'll shoot me an invite, head to the TX pool-party thread. Im poster #22, VH.

Never met one of you people that could hold a conversation without insulting me.

How do I get on the forums? I've started listening to the daily Shoah and I wanna check it out

that just means you're failing the internet nazi shit-test

Everyone has two invites, you'll need someone to send you one. That might be a bit difficult if you're actually in guernsey so try petitioning an admin, joining a show, or getting a nazipost twitter.

Why do the daily shoah guys fanboy over Spencer so hard that they ban all criticism of him?

It's on the forums. Just apply

Autism

So I just make friends with people on alt right twitter?

Kinda seems like a lot, how many people are even on the forum?

I'm not sure where you heard that about Greg Johnson, but he is by far the smartest and most well spoken regular on the TRS podcasts.

youtube.com/watch?v=1zlOdZGAWoY
I honestly don't know, I met him and wasn't particularly impressed. i think its his being genuinely pro-white, open about the JQ, and being a decent enough figureheads

>Autism

Yes, I absolutely agree.

Flat earthers have autism.

This is why the internet nazis are failing in every respect.

>Kinda seems like a lot, how many people are even on the forum?
Dunno, you'll usually see about a hundred, hundred and twenty autistic weaboo nazis in morning. To be honest, some the posters, I don't even know who they are.

>This is why the internet nazis are failing in every respect.
We're failing so badly that the presidential candidates are mentioning us by name in their speeches.

I just don't understand what separates Spencer from someone like Ramzpaul, who they called a cuck entryist. Their opinions are practically the same and if anything Spencer is to the left of Ramz. It just doesn't make any sense to me.

Its probably the JQ, that or just the hilarious haircut memes.

Not a podcast, but I like the London Forum.

TRS is being completely disingenuous about Natt. They make it out like hes shitting all over them because hes angry and hateful when hes clearly having a laugh.

This is the epitome of not being able to handle the bants.

I kinda got that vibe too dseu. But Sven is still completely in the right when to say, "if you're going to use our bandwidth and server fees to talk shit about us for 3 hours you're getting the helicopter ride."

Nationalist review online did not get shoah'd, rebel yell did not get shoah'd everyone calm the fuck down this is all Jewish disinfo. Also Natt is a highly admired member of the community.

t.forumfag

I've heard support from Russia too, but that's a vile rumor, don't spread it around :)

Yeah man the shoa'ed it. Starting to think we need to form research squads to get to the bottom of this.

Top TRS podcast personality rankings:

1. Natt, the leader of the altright
2. Jazzhands Mcfeels
3. Morrakiu
---POWER GAP---
9001. Ghoul

russians think it should be the daddy mike & uncle sven show too?

I like ghoul
people just need to let him finish

Reminder that The Dingoes are the most powerful race in the world

Holy shit you're right, it's gone. But I got it.

That's highly lame of TRS - I'm only a fan of Nat's for his entertainment value (though he did 2 Red Dawn podcasts where his ideas are seriously discussed), but I hate this gay, girly purging shit.

they need to never let him start

we had a thread about that
all of us agreed that faggots arent allowed

related
youtube.com/watch?v=w3EKO-e_xVI

they're already in the movement cuck. worry about your women getting raped not what people cum to in private

NRO was terrible, just a bunch of LARPer faggots pretending to be brownshirts.

duck off cunt
traitors and fags need to leave
we can deal with the rapists once the ones who shield them are gone

Manifest Destiny actually tries to think about our future. Red Dawn is another funny, but intelligent and thoughtful podcast - find it under 'atavistic intelligentsia' on theshitlordhub.blogspot.com. They're smart, informed, not afraid to talk violence, but playful. And THANK GOD they stick to 1 hour at a time! No 3 hour drag-ass muh-pretend-real-radio-show-must-fill-time bullshit.

soundcloud.com/gregory-ritter-594331905

if you could only have that attitude with the muslims raping your women. you could keep thinking about 2 men fucking each other instead tho.

the problem is that the faggots and jews keep inviting the muslims in

bless you good sir, and bless alt-right andy. Now to try to find the shoah'd Shiksa Goddess episode :)

>the problem is that the jews, women, and overwhelmingly straight white male cucks keep inviting muslims in
ftfy

whiterabbitradio.net/podcast-2 whiterabbitradio.net/podcast-2 whiterabbitradio.net/podcast-2 whiterabbitradio.net/podcast-2 whiterabbitradio.net/podcast-2 whiterabbitradio.net/podcast-2 whiterabbitradio.net/podcast-2 whiterabbitradio.net/podcast-2 whiterabbitradio.net/podcast-2 whiterabbitradio.net/podcast-2 whiterabbitradio.net/podcast-2 whiterabbitradio.net/podcast-2 whiterabbitradio.net/podcast-2 whiterabbitradio.net/podcast-2 whiterabbitradio.net/podcast-2 whiterabbitradio.net/podcast-2 whiterabbitradio.net/podcast-2 whiterabbitradio.net/podcast-2 whiterabbitradio.net/podcast-2 whiterabbitradio.net/podcast-2 whiterabbitradio.net/podcast-2 whiterabbitradio.net/podcast-2

I love MD but they are a little bit almost too intellectual for my taste, too little down to earth. But I love the show, it's awesome. But they have that college student sound to them at times.

thats why i said that traitors need to go as well

Fallacy of relative privation ("not as bad as") – dismissing an argument or complaint due to the existence of more important problems in the world, regardless of whether those problems bear relevance to the initial argument.

in to the oven faggot

how about youtube? From upthread:

Go hang out and comment on the main therightstuff.biz site, develop a worthy commenting history over time, and /then/ ask, there. Open up your comment history, if someone thinks you're ok, they'll invite you. I think I've used my two invites already.

so gay buttsex just makes you feel icky

and yet you didnt say whats actually threatening about gays. you shouldnt think so much about them buttfucking and life will be easier

it's just playful - SeVEN - more natural and easier to say.

No, no, Richard Spencer. I'm inclined to believe he's either quite rich or those conferences pull in a lot of money (unlikely) or /something/, because he doesn't make appeals for money as often or as fervently as Greg Johnson who apparently gets by on very little.

Is Weev really a jew?

I keep hearing it said.

are you fucking kidding me with this

it's unnatural
it's a misdirection of your instincts to fucking breed and produce offspring
it's directly adverse to our goal of increasing white birthrates

it's a mental illness
for you to be attracted to other men there has to be something fundamentally fucked inside of your head making you not want to breed

it's an addiction
it's pleasure for the sake of pleasure
it doesn't produce anything
it's the sexual equivalent of shooting meth

it's diseased
you know as well as I do the STD statistics among homosexual men
you know as well as I do what GRID is

how you are able to consider yourself a part of any fascist movement as a homosexual is beyond me, W E D O N ' T W A N T YOU, we literally want to have you exterminated, please save us the trouble and kill yourself

pretty sure that that is what a fag would say
repent
go and sin no more

This

That

And

The

Other.

>in to the oven faggot
You're not ovening anything buzzword-faggot that much I'll tell you. You are barely going to keep on unironically 1488 on your own. You can LARP as much as you want, but you are doing more harm than good by being more concerned about fucking fags than race and nation, the very essentials.

Fucking dingoes

>eg vil bu i en nasjon der alle pule kvarandre i reuĂ¥ sĂ¥ lenge an e kvit
ok

a great resource on the jewish question:
catholicapologetics.info/apologetics/judaism/jewrope.htm

I think the TRS guys got some homos or jews donating money, and they suppress the pro-christian and anti-homo podcasts out of guilt.

No. He was Christian Identist as awhile there is an interview he talks about it.

Christian identity aka whites are real iseralites

GTFO reddirt, you filthy fucking TRS donation kike

>He was Christian Identist
He seems to have been several different things and is currently a nazi. It is hard to trust people like that.

Yeah speaking of fallacies. Nice strawman, keep edging faggot. I'm pretty sure you'll never contribute in any way to the fatherland nor have any children so don't cry too hard.

evolution of self.

Go ask him on twitter man its @rabite

The best podcast on TRS is The Paranormies Present: The Ahnenerbe Hour

t. Not Hazzard

Oh yay a bunch of spergs sperg on shit they know nothing about.

How is it tho?

righht in da feels, amirite, goy?

>unnatural
it's natural. it occurs in nature.
>misdirection of instincts
if 1-3% of the population is born this way, it's not enough to influence a population
>directly adverse to white race
when it's proven to be more common among minorities. how about you nordicucks in Scandinavia just start having babies.

>mental illness
no it's not.

>addiction
then so is heterosexuality
>pleasure
then so is heterosexual intercourse
>doesnt produce anything
once again, 1-3% of population isnt enough to affect anything in a major way.
>sexual equivalent of shooting meth
lmao

>diseased/STDs/etc
lesbians spread less disease than straight couples, and are also "gay". classic double standard. you are more preoccupied with fags than dykes. im really starting to wonder how static your own sexuality is norgay.

also as to the "not reproducing"
>thedailybeast.com/articles/2015/02/25/biological-same-sex-parent-babies-could-be-a-reality-by-2017.html
so when this becomes a reality, which it will whether next year or the next decade, what will you kvetch about then?

ultimately homosexuality has been with civilization since its dawn. maybe not blacks, or arabs, or jews, but faggots yes. you can never cull gays, because it's a random event during birth or during development not exclusive to specific groups. you can't find gays and subject them to lawful punishment because you'd require Draconian style invasion of privacy to see them committing sodomy. It will never happen. you seriously think way too much about gay men buttfucking, and its not good for your blood pressure.

>sin
okay ahmed

It was a mental illness til a jew got in unlisted.

nah, it was included as mental illness because of propaganda. It was removed because its existence in the DSM was not based in science to begin with. nice try tho

Pretty good, though I'm understandably biased. You should check it out.

I might I like all the joseph p farrell stuff just dont want to be let down

why are you this defiantly supportive of sodomites anyway? are you just seceding that it's an important big picture issue or are you actually fucking pro gay rights? in case of the former please realize that it's this fucking defeatist attitude that has led us to where we are today with a society where it's acceptable to call yourself a demiboy or a transcat, if the latter please fucking kill yourself and disassociate with the alt-right and new fascism in general because believe me when I tell you you're not welcome within it
also I'd like to fucking point out that you're incapable of literary comprehension, the quip about you wanting to live in a society where everybody fucked eachother in the ass was clearly a hyperbolic allegory for your willingness to accept degeneracy, do you take everything you read 100% literally

Fuck off faggot. We don't want you or anything you have to offer.

Faggotry is a disgusting vice. Shut the fuck up fag enabler.

Haha being a faggot is totally a mental illness. It really fucks you up big time. The list of negatives a homosexual will have is astounding and is totally historical for someone to say they are just as mentally healthy as a hetero. I mean they literally get erect thinking about getting AIDS. Also dykes are different from a gay men because women and men are different this their sexuality will be different. Both should be discouraged from seeking same sex partners.

Greg Johnson please go.

nice pearl-clutching, vanilla bitch. "We"? so pol turns into a hugbox when you want it to. got it.

that was a thoroughly unscientific bit of jargon

when you reveal someone has nothing more left than buzzwords, their feelings are all they're projecting. "ick, faggots fucking is gross and triggers ME!" good to know, bitch.

Die of AIDS already queer shill

Greg, we know it's you. Just stop embarassing yourself already.

Is this pearl-clutching a thing you do with your boy friend, cause I have never heard this expression.

youtube.com/watch?v=eWIukTZ7jd4

wew lad :^)

>IM SO TRIGGERED RIGHT NOW LIKE. I CANT EVENT.
keep crying, bitch

funny how i never said anything about fucking anyone, but all you can think about is tying everything to 2 men fucking. lol. nice arguments though. good to know you're running on emotions now. You too

Wrekt

>"Wahhh why doesn't pol accept my lies and faggotry.. I know il say they're the ones upset!"

They have a "No Natt/Iron March/Common Filth" rule now, apparently.

I don't like it, but TO BE FAIR, they all spend quite a bit of time shitting on TRS and seem to stir up some unneeded conflict.

They also took down the episode of Rebel Yell where they had Common Filth on (and he was very reasonable and not a dick like he can be on twitter).
>2 Red Dawn podcasts where his ideas are seriously discussed
Link?

Is that why the episodes disappeared from the website yesterday?

I just started getting into the Nationalist Review a couple days ago, and it's way better than anything else I've heard from TRS.

TDS is disorganized inside joke trash. FTN is good for surface level stuff. But Nationalist Review is way more heady and in depth. I've learned a ton over the span of a few episodes.

Yes, search "Nation of One" on SoundCloud to find the episodes

Kys

god tier
>THE DAILY SHOAH
>the fatherland
>fash the nation
>the weekly narrative
good tier
>convict report
>the war room
>rebel yell
why am I listening to this tier
>the young hwites
>this hour has 88 minutes
>intersectional alt-rigth
>the paranormies
too smart for me tier
>darwin digest
>nationalist review online

You could be a woman idk maybe a man that wants to be a woman idk. Just sounds like a gay thing and you seem pretty pro-gay so yea your probably a gay.

There's also an archive of his old okcupid profile where he says he's jewish, but it wouldn't surprise me if he was just trying to nail jewish girls for those BIG KHAZAR MILKERS.

>vids from an autistic overweight pro-wrestling enthusiast

i know, i did wreck him. he doesnt even know what pearl clutching means, but he loves thinking of gay sex.

>OMG GUYS I CANT EVEN RIGHT NOW

you sure think about some weird shit when you dont have any argument left. good to know this is an intellectual movement lol

>Not listening to Bongo Bongo book club

Cuck

Ok I'll just be stupid then. Kill yourself faggot.

The Paranormies are great.

Oh, another thing:
APPARENTLY Iron March users were raiding TRS forums and saying Americans deserve to die or some shit (basically shit talking the concept of a White identity) and Natt used his mod powers to unban them.

>i'll be stupid now
but you were already being stupid

Le triggered meme xdddd. Hehe u dont like bugchasing faggots raping children? Heh. TRIGGERED!!!! Xdddd

Faggots are lying slippery jelly fish, you can expose their lies and by the next day they will pretend you never did.

Gassing is what you do to parasites.

Could be idk man, I know in "hacker wars" he seems pretty "gtk". What can we really believe about anyone now days.

My nigga.

let's just get the thread back on track, we were having a nice thread before
I take partial blame for derailing it with my long fucking posts and continuous replies
ignore the faggots, there's no arguing with them any more than you can argue the needle out of the hand of an addict

>no Knockoff in god tier
>no NRO in why am I listening tier
>No kulturkampf in too smart for me tier

oh so you're not arguing because you're.. not triggered? good to know lol

oh so you're ignoring me now lol. TOTALLY not triggered. funny how you lie about gays more than anyone, and then call gays liars. whats the word for that?

youtube.com/watch?v=xiyuNlw9BAs

>APPARENTLY Iron March users were raiding TRS forums and saying Americans deserve to die or some shit (basically shit talking the concept of a White identity)

I agree with this but I don't really like any of those IM guys besides natt and zeiger. For some reason they all decided to just go full 'doos vault' larping this past year and its gotten really annoying. They're pretty much outfedoraing actual fedoras at this point.

Daily Shoah and Rebel Yell are the only ones I listen to anymore except episodes of other podcasts that attract my attention like the last episode of NRO.

I listened to Radio Free Skyrim, should've stayed on. Natt carried the show.

all outta steam
so you gotta meme

Mike is by far the best debater of the group, Sven is ok but doesn't contribute enough, but he makes me laugh. Ghoul is great.

glad we agree daddy Mike is the best. seriously tho how can anyone stand ghoul's vapid autism?

Knockoff was great, it's too bad there were only a few episodes. I heard Vic apparently lives in the middle of nowhere and can't afford the right equipment to do the show. Sad!

This. Zeiger is good, and Natt comes off as a dick but basically all of his criticisms are spot-on.

I memed with Sven and Jahans for a short time on twitter and then begged him and he shot me an invite straight away.

Agreed.

Fash the Nation is awful, though. Listen to their most recent show with Dr. Duke. Neither host seemed like they were paying any attention. Neither host seemed interested, though Duke was being HILARIOUS and engaging.

Embarrassing. McFeels in particular needs to get his heart in the game.

no weev is not a jew

Why do faggots do this to all religions? They can't just be preverted in private, it has to become the center of society

Btw, post this to troll leftypol threads

SPENCER!

GO CUT YOUR HAIR LIKE ME

I'LL CUT MY HAIR LIKE YOU, OHOHHHHH

RICHARD SPENCER

DON'T DO THAT IIINTERVIEW

YEAH, DON'T YOU TALK TO THOSE JEWS

OH NOOOHOOOHOO

The hardest I've laughed on TRS is when Radio Free Skyrim did that medical advert for the rival podcast Manifest Destiny as a sleep aid "Warning, do not use Manifest Destiny while sleeping, driving or operating heavy machinery."

RFS was awesome pre Natt and Mr Awesome spergout

I'm still sad how that turned out

soundcloud.com/user-636570724/alt-right-drama-watch-episode-1

This new natt skit is pretty hilarious too desu

Do you do a podcast yourself m8?

You seem pretty into this shit.

They got bantzed so bad Sven had to help MD

Thanks! Glad to know that we have some fans.

Wait.

>United Kingdom flag

Is this Greyfield?

Natt is good and he has bags of energy but he needs a low energy producer like Mr Awesome to tether him and not let him loose or else it just becomes Natt sycophants and the audio quality sucks

it's a little obtuse wouldn't you say

I miss that podcast the most :/

>Richard Spencer

I thought about starting an anglosphere podcast but there's already so many.

Nah

Would like to get more involved with the Dingoes somehow though

Send them your mix tape m8.

A lot of people tend to overlook Barack Obama's Faustian qualities.

He sounds like a fat alcoholic

No, although I like his stuff. I've been a Paranormies sub on YT since you advertised the podcast on /x/, so I'm pretty much the target market for a podcast combining paranormal/conspiracy subculture with alt right politics. Great stuff so far. Keep it up!

So are y'all like whiterabbitradio.net and renegadebroadcasting.com then?

The last one on the Moon was utter dogshit though.

Step your game up, son.

he mostly sounds bitter. kills the momentum of the show.

1. Fash The Nation
2. The Daily Shoah

The rest are shit.

Renegade is trash

elaborate?

you're a really picky eater I see, but I think you'd still like the weekly narrative, it's professionally produced and funny with informative content

Sinéad is a coal burning whore. Dumpster fire.

Are you on the TRS forums? If not, shoot me your e-mail on a message on the youtube channel and we'll get you an invite.

post proofs

But they are allowed. Greg Johnson and Millennial Woes still appear on the show regularly and the TRS inner circle has a gang of homosexuals in it. If you're going to say one thing for popularity while you do the opposite behind closed doors then how the fuck are you different than any other political hack out for their own personal gain and ego?

Bulby is back!?!?

yup

When did this happen? I remember him leaving around episode 25-ish, right after his Between 2 Lampshades with Matthew Heimbach. I stopped listening around episode 75 because of school / work.

If true, I am truly happy that Bulby is back.