Redpill me on the NASA moon landings, Cred Forums. Was it all a hoax?

Redpill me on the NASA moon landings, Cred Forums. Was it all a hoax?

Other urls found in this thread:

photo.stackexchange.com/questions/34517/how-do-people-shoot-very-large-moon-views
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lunar_Laser_Ranging_experiment
youtube.com/watch?v=hdNFo5eWf9g
youtube.com/watch?v=NlXG0REiVzE
youtube.com/watch?v=P6MOnehCOUw
youtube.com/watch?v=90zneJONh0w
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Perspective_distortion_(photography)
youtube.com/watch?v=QdINNa2axaI
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

fuck trump and fuck white people

Probably not.

((NASA))

Because the moon is not that big.

Why did NASA build an 11 story tall rocket if it wasn't going anywhere?

Why didn't the Russians say anything about it, despite having some of the most advanced radar tracking the launch?

Other countries that would benefit from debunking the moon landings have confirmed we pulled it off.

no you stupid fucking faggot

its the libtards who want you to think its fake because muh ussr

NASA employed literal nazis to build its rockets. I think (((someone))) doesn't know how echoes work...

Fake. Earth confirmed flat.

5 manned missions. 10 fucking white males on the moon. Not a hoax, all theories have been disproved and many records (video/audio/pictures/radio signatures) have been kept and made openly available.
Anybody who believes it was a hoax are vietnam vets with no teeth and people who watch youtube videos to fulfill their confirmation bias.

There's literally fuck all up there. Going to the moon was a big dick waving contest. There's no reason to go back.

7 manned missions and 12 men on the moon.
Apollo 13 still counts as a manned mission even though it was a failure.

You sound like someone who never watches YT. There's compelling stuff on there, stuff that you'd never see on TV. Where do you advise people go to research these topics instead?

For example one video I saw mentioned that NASA mysteriously lost 14,000 reels of telemetry data, which is the one thing that would have been impossible to fake. That sounds like ((((pure coincidence)))) if you ask me.

photo.stackexchange.com/questions/34517/how-do-people-shoot-very-large-moon-views
Like this only the Earth is the background object and the moon is the foreground object.

Basically, you're far away from the foreground object and zoomed in on it to make the background object look bigger.

12 on the moon? I was just going by what I read on wikipedia, though that really is something.

It was ALL a hoax.

The Earth is Flat.

Period.

We can't leave the Earth, and there is no space.

Every single attempt to leave has failed.

There is a firmament, or dome like structure above.

We are essentially trapped inside Earth.

Bottom line.

Basically this. Field of view is the key here.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lunar_Laser_Ranging_experiment

This is probably the best argument against moon landing conspiracy theories

source pls

>For example one video I saw mentioned that NASA mysteriously lost 14,000 reels of telemetry data
And it's true because it was on YouTube, right?

inb4 we somehow now can't figure out how to go back cuz of Van Allen

If the Earth is flat, why would there be a DOME over it, moron.

>random youtube videos = the truth

Research from direct sources or documentaries only.
Lots of kike loving faggots on this board love watching impressionists give their take on history so I had to throw that in.

with the tens of billions of dollars NASA receives in funding it is very likely they have lied or fabricated results in the past to meet quotas or give the illusion of ROI but the odds of "it all (being) a hoax..." are pretty slim.

The pictures are definitely fake, the shadows all point out stage lighting with multiple sources. As with everything else, look for yourself if you want the truth.

Then how did the Japs reach Hawaii undetected when they attacked it? Surely they would have had to cross all the way over America to reach it.

Has anyone been able to separate the two images in pic related yet?

Apollo 11, 12, 14, 15, 16, and 17.
2 men in each lander, different men each time.

"science" is just a scheme to remove Christianity from America. What has science ever done for humanity?

Penicillin

>people are this stupid to think moonlandings were fake

Lubricants

It must suck dick to be the guy who goes all that way but has to stay in the shuttle.

There is a dome over it to hold the Sun and the Moon and the Stars.

It's called the Firmament.

The Earth is actually flat.

As far as we can tell, it's actually a SQUARE being held down at the four corners by something.... don't know what.

And the circle is somewhere in the middle of the Square Earth (Which is where our continents are).

The limit is Antartica, it's a wall.

There are other lands OUTSIDE of Antartica that they are hiding from us.

There is no "outer" space, it's only an illusion.

Pretty depressing, actually.

But the good news is:

There are OTHER lands OUTSIDE of Antartica.

The Earth is a Disc, however it is not flat in the way you may think. Look at this model.

kys ctr

>spherecucks on my Cred Forums

no it wasn't now stop overthinking it faggot

I want to believe

>joos run everything
>muh national socialolists ran NASA
Why would the joos let NatSoc faggots run anything?

>The limit is Antartica, it's a wall

It's all over Youtube.

Look at this for example:

youtube.com/watch?v=hdNFo5eWf9g

The stars we see in the sky aren't planets.

All bullshit.

Anyone with a fucking Telescope can see this.

They blink.

Like Luminaries.

Not planets, and they aren't solid.

Use a telescope and look at the "planets".

They blink and turn colors.

We've been lied to by NASA with their bullshit and FAKE CGI pictures of Saturn and Jupitar.

Once you open your eyes, it's easy to tell it's all FUCKING CGI.

Pic is from the OFFICIAL NASA website....

Fucking CGI.

I can't tell who's trolling or retarded anymore.

They can be both.

what?

i thought earth was hollow and there were technologically advanced nazis down there who entered through antarctica and hitler escaped there

What is Van Allen Radiation belt

95% of flat earthers are trolling. They of course won't admit this.

This. Here's a link to a NASA video on the Orion craft. Go to the 3:00 minute mark and watch. Apparently they've forgotten how they did it back in the day, and are now stumped at how to get equipment and people safely through this zone.

youtube.com/watch?v=NlXG0REiVzE

Us govt ignored written warnings of the attack and lined their shittiest boats up in the harbor while the good ones were out at sea - pretty sure they knew it was happening.

youtube.com/watch?v=P6MOnehCOUw

here you go OP

It was all filmed by science-fiction visionary of the cosmos, Stanley Kubrick. This film exposes everything. Be prepared to swallow the biggest redpill ever. Rumsfeld, Aldrin, Kissinger, are all interviewed and prove the landing was filmed in the same studio they shot the James Bond films. This is definitely for real and this film is extremely worthy of keks.
youtube.com/watch?v=90zneJONh0w

We need to find and eliminate this Van Allen cunt

I like how the kikes have a chimney taking them to heaven

Not exactly ancient or Hebrew, since it pre-dates their culture and still exists today on the first page of the old testament.

It was staged but not in the way you think, it was not a hoax. They had scripts and used medical telemetry channels for back channel communications to always give a good face for the public even during technical problems.

But yes they really did land on the moon.

>they are hiding from us
Who's they?

>Trolling.

What makes you say that?

Because we chose to do our own research, about a theory that was NEVER discussed in school?

Instead it was dismissed and we had the ROUND Earth shoved down our throats.

We couldn't even question it.

Once you start to question things about the Round Earth, things start to come apart.

There is not ONE scientific evidence of water staying on a rotating ball that spins hundreds of miles per hour.

Not one.

Yet they want you to believe that we are on a spinning ball and the water and everything in it stays on the land........

That makes no sense once you actually start to question it.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Perspective_distortion_(photography)

I thought NASA was founded and, at the highest echelons, staffed by high degree Freemasons? The Apollo astronauts were all Freemasons.

Freemasonry is Jewish.

>implying i want people to survive disease because some jew in a lab feeds them mold pills
they should only survive if they're strong enough. i don't want weak people.

>Who's they?

Gee.... I wonder who?

Who else could it be?

The Globalists, the Jewish Free Masons in control of the globe.

They know it's fucking flat, and there are lands outside of Antarctica.

They mock you by having the FUCKING UN FLAG be the FLAT EARTH MAP.

They mock us, user.

But not everyone is a sheep.

This is one of the dumbest arguments to date

gif version for ya

>stars aren't planets
user that's kind of obvious

You only say that because you were indoctrinated to believe their lies.

Nobody said the Red Pill was an easy thing to swallow.

It's the most bitter thing in the world, but the truth shall set you free.

Are you retarded? I've literally looked through a telescope with my own eyes and seen Jupiter. I could see its moons, one of which was passing in front of it, as well as some of its major color bands. You can easily confirm this for yourself with a telescope, if you're willing to shell out some money for a reasonably large one. Hell, you could probably build your own.

Oh Kek, you spoil me :3

>Not planets, and they aren't solid

Christ man, you must have had a pretty depressing childhood if you've never seen Saturn or Jupiter through a telescope with your own eyes.

That's the dumbest picture I've ever seen. What makes you think the Earth would take up the entire sky all the way to the horizon? Maybe if you were peeking over the top of the moon, sure.

If you can't understand 3D geometry, euthanize yourself.

Oh shit that's not the right gif, nvm

Can a flat earther please explain how the Coriolis force exists if the earth is flat?

It was real. The "hoax" is actually a hoax to make America look bad because the Soviets and our enemies were butthurt that we conquered the moon.

youtube.com/watch?v=QdINNa2axaI

Simple, it doesn't exist.

The telemetry channels where used for communications. On Apollo 12 landing they had to get in there space suits inside the LEM and open a hatch on the roof to get a look of there surroundings before pressurizing it and making a show for the viewers about where they where. (it was supposed to be a precision landing to show off to the Russians and they did not know where they landed initially)

>Wouldn't it be great if everyone thought we'd landed on the Moon?

The next time you look at the planets, look at them without the subconscious bias that you have in your mind placed by NASA.

Really objectively look at Jupiter and the other planets.

What you will find is that they aren't like the CGI images that NASA is giving to us.

As a matter of fact, you will begin to realize that they are disc like objects, not spinning planets.