Here's a trade route map of illegal drugs. Notice how most routes go straight through the border and not the coast

Here's a trade route map of illegal drugs. Notice how most routes go straight through the border and not the coast.
This is why we need a wall.

We know this

To raise the price of drugs? Fuck off.

what is a tunnel

I dont get it Cartels buy drugs from the asians and resell it to the americans or the asians do the whole process??
why would they bother bring their products here if they can send it to LA or SF right away??

You can fix that with fences behind the wall and mandatory ID AND ID checks, but it'd be raycis.

Only a consumer will be upset about the price increase.

Anti-tunnel technology already exist, and for a long time too.

You need some kind of precursor to manufacture meth. Making it "from scratch" isn't feasible. So they import ephedrine from china, and use that as a precursor. The cocaine come from Bolivia, Colombia and Peru becaisw they've held a monopoly on growing the coca plant from which its made. Mexico indigenously grows weed and poppies. The poppies are sometimes used to produce refined heroin (diacetylmorphine) or more commonly shitty black tar heroin (monoacetylmorphine)

but there are like 2 ID checks before getting into the US

Not if you get there illegally. My point being, how often do burger citizens that live near the border have their ID checked by the bolice?

best gobal business. US created this monster. its US fault too.

They're just buying chemicals. China has a huge chemical industry and they aren't exactly too restrictive over who they sell stuff to. Plus their laws let them produce basically any drug precursor legally.

Almost all the heroin in the world comes from a few places in Asia.
If Triads attempted to set up a direct sale in the Mexicantown that is LA, think word might get around very quickly and delicate local sensibilities might feel wronged, no?

only if they commit DUI or crime

retard

>methamphetamine precursors arriving from asia
>actual meth arriving in same city from within mexico
>stratfor

Nice argument.

And that is my point. How are you supposed to know if somebody is a US citizen or an illegal if not by checking their ID.

Or -- we end the war on drugs and kill the fucking cartels all together so this shit doesn't happen.

>Almost all the heroin in the world comes from a few places in Asia.
90% is from Afghanistan
CIA runs it, uses it to finance black budget projects. Banks handle the money laundering, like they do for the cartels.

To elaborate on this:
Drugs will always find a way. There's always a demand for them, and time and time again we've proven than no matter how hard you try to take the drugs away, someone will find a way simply because you'd create a vacuum that ANYONE loooking for money will try to fill by whatever means necessary.

I'm all for Trump, don't get me wrong, but building a wall isn't going to stop drugs. If you wanna combat drugs, the first step to winning is to stop trying to eliminate them.. You won't. Instead, educate the population and rework how rehabilitation centers work to be modeled after how Switzerland's are (where they're provided access to CLEAN drugs in safe dosages, but have social workers to help them clean up their act to the point where they don't need the drugs anymore; a model with a proven success rate much higher than how we try to rehabilitate).

Just putting it out there. It's a difficult undertaking and will most certainly have a messy transition, but it'll pay off for future generations.

If you live within 100 miles of the border, you are subject to getting searched regardless of any probable cause. You can obey the speed limit and other laws of the road but law enforcement can still pull you over, run your ID, search your car, etc. Constitution doesn't apply in those zones.

The fact is. Since then many killings, murders, crime, drugs pouring across the border are money going out and drugs coming in. And I said - "we need to build a wall".

duerte

kill all dealers

kill all addicts

its actually working there

if they look like a mexican shitskin. its easy. you can usually smell them before you can see them

That's good to hear, but does it apply to every state?

only if we can build our wall too

I'm surprised that they would even bother with marijuana anymore. Mexican weed is the garbage shit that you smoke when you don't have any of the good stuff left. The best bud is grown in the northwest, from Oregon to BC, and when I was living in San Diego, we use to fly there, load up on green, and drive back down in a rental car. Made mad profit too selling to college frats from Bay Area all the way down to San Diego. Once we pass Irvine, we can sell for 2-3x the price of the Mexican shit.

Fuck you liberal cunt. After Trump we will reincorporate the Philippians (because we used to own it) and let this american hero become president. He knows how to fix the drug problem.

>Building a wall in front of the rocky mountaints

How retarded are you?
There is literally only two ways in to bc. Jasper and Banff. This is if you do not consider the US route. So, all you have to do, is make the provincial park booths become a boarder crossing. That is it.

You're fucking idiotic.

>muh rehabilitation
it's nothing but naive feel-good talk for emotional libs.
>a model with a proven success rate
oh wow, people in this super rich 100% white country have an easy time getting off drugs, gee, i guess they have found the miracle solution! lets just have the state give free meth to all the junkies, what could possibly go wrong?

>forgets the crowsnest pass
>forgets most of the north

yes border crossing booths may work in the parks on the roads but that implies they all cross legally which i doubt very much. we at least need a wall on the flat parts and in any gap in the mountains easy enough to cross on foot

basically we make the rocky mountains become "fully impassible unless you go through the gate" instead of mostly impassible

Doesn't solve the actual problem with drugs. This is a temporary solution, but they'll crop up again, and people will still face the problems that turned them to drugs in the first place.

>it's nothing but naive feel-good talk for emotional libs.

The rehabilitation clinics we have now, yea. That's why you need actual social workers that help people solve the reasons WHY they turn to drugs in the first place. People get addicted onto drugs when they're struggling in other areas of their lives. Working on that removes the reliance on drugs.

>oh wow, people in this super rich 100% white country have an easy time getting off drugs, gee, i guess they have found the miracle solution! lets just have the state give free meth to all the junkies, what could possibly go wrong?

It's an example of where it works in practice, but if you'd like you could read up on the reasoning behind why people become junkies in the first place from a psychological standpoint and draw your conclusion from there on whether it can work outside of Switzerland.. It certainly is EASIER to work there, but it can honestly work anywhere.. Also nobody said the drugs had to be free -- just make them cheaper than the competitors and you're good to go. They're already paying for their meth somehow, so they'll continue to pay for it.

Your country actually has a perfect example of how to deal with taboo shit already in place with proven results too. It sounds wild, but the way you guys give treatment to pedophiles actually helps lowering the rate of predatory pedophilia. That's something I'd like to see adapted around other countries as well -- because I actually give a shit about the safety of children and understand that witch hunt scare tactics are counter intuitive to solving the problem