youtu.be/ugJfjmxOR2I
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

bump

bump

bump

bump

Cool

Thanks based Poland

Watched it, enjoyed it, but no one video will change the future of this country, nor will poking fun at the left as he suggested. I know he was just using simple terms to define something, but he identified the issue.

Multiculturalism must be dismantled. Human beings are not meant to live like we do today, because we come from different backgrounds, with different societal goals and different desires from culture to culture.

The problem is, I don't think Europeans have what it takes to take back the west. I think we've lost in a decisive victory. We are sacrificing our history, our culture, our values, and our lives in the name of an unachievable goal of peace. Every other race knows it's a competition, we are all fighting for the same resources, but we've grown fat and lazy literally and figuratively.

bump

Don't fall for defeatism.

What is one to do when a good portion of the country is fighting against your values? I would stop short of saying it can't happen, I just personally don't have the vision for it.

We would need to turn back the demographic clock 100 years to clean up the mess our politicians have made, both left and right.

Take it from a multicultural country. Never let any belief, religion, values or tradition be above the an established law. Break it then pay for it, its the only way. We still have rebels from the north and south but they're not accepted by the masses like the West as oppressed.

We still have time, but not if you give up spiritually or mentally. Keep red pilling yourself and you will make it.

The goal is total victory. That means a lot more than turning back the demographic clock 100 years. It cannot be achieved by taking political power, although that helps greatly. We need to spread memes, to get as many people into the vanguard as possible. Then, just start by solving problems that you see IRL. People that don't care about politics will associate Nazi frogs with good deeds. Normies only care about their day to day reality. This is important because eventually violence will need to be used. That is the only way that isn't just buying more time.

bump

bump

Just a little inspiration:
youtube.com/watch?v=ctq0oDXelVM

bump

Nice video.

Nice dubs

bump

How can we stop this bullshit without been locked up in jail or publicly shamed and hated?

nice storm nigger propaganda.

nice dubs nigger nigger

share the video

bump

Holy shit, that account name

>Alt-Right Media for High Status Normies

>mfw

>shilling your own channel

last bump
youtube.com/watch?v=-qkSGylXpFA

Feels central lads.

Nice. Jonathan Bowden was brilliant

youtu.be/ugJfjmxOR2I
Fuck, I wish I could find a version that quits down or eliminates the paint brush sounds

Let me give you a nice pic of Egeskov Castle as a thanks for the vid OP.