Kim Kardashian held at gunpoint in Paris! Was it """"refugees""""?

Kayden Kelly
Kayden Kelly

Normally I wouldn't care and neither would you, but if this was done by refugees this could be the biggest redpill for the normies yet.

9news.com.au/entertainment/2016/10/03/13/55/kanye-west-ends-abruptly-ends-new-york-concert-due-to-family-emergency

All urls found in this thread:

9news.com.au/entertainment/2016/10/03/13/55/kanye-west-ends-abruptly-ends-new-york-concert-due-to-family-emergency
discord.gg/zM3GtcB
youtube.com/watch?v=gG_dA32oH44
dailycaller.com/2016/06/01/sweden-took-162k-refugees-last-year-494-got-jobs/
washingtonpost.com/news/arts-and-entertainment/wp/2016/09/25/kim-kardashian-explains-why-she-wont-be-voting-trump-after-all/
Cred Forums.org/pass
youtu.be/GNmm4D3HPj0

Nathaniel Gutierrez
Nathaniel Gutierrez

Self bump

Michael Stewart
Michael Stewart

Bump. This could be big you faggots.

Asher White
Asher White

:( she's still alive my peniiz

Logan Garcia
Logan Garcia

It's not a Muslim, It's a Right Wing Nationalist.

Logan Brown
Logan Brown

Not Truckpoint, or Bombpoint

Evan Gomez
Evan Gomez

"Men in police uniform."
She exceeded the local legal whoring amount was given a citation for it.

Colton Long
Colton Long

If numbers then she will die and they are muslims. Witness me

Asher Watson
Asher Watson

I'm betting on this being a publicity stunt.

Either way she's still alive so it's a disappointment.

Nathaniel Robinson
Nathaniel Robinson

was it those tanned french men?

Nicholas Torres
Nicholas Torres

witnessed

Nolan Clark
Nolan Clark

Nah it'll be blonde haired blue eyed ((white)) people

Robert James
Robert James

Oh Shit nigger what did you do

Nolan Hughes
Nolan Hughes

PLEASE BE WHITE

PLEASE BE WHITE

PLEASE BE WHITE

Aaron Nelson
Aaron Nelson

The men who did this should be hunted down and put in jail for not pulling the trigger on her.

Anthony Gutierrez
Anthony Gutierrez

Kim diffused the situation by spreading her legs and sucking their cocks.

Likely filmed it as well.

Conye got cucked.

Owen Ross
Owen Ross

Bumping to help find Kim's diamonds in Calais.

Captcha: select billboards "www.webuyuglyhouses.com"

Nathaniel Ross
Nathaniel Ross

dubs kills

Parker Young
Parker Young

expresses annoyance with her body guard(s)

gets held at gunpoint few hours later

kek

Hudson Johnson
Hudson Johnson

It's probably just some random feral niggers. She went to an enriched area because she's down with the cause but the cause isn't down with her.

Xavier Bell
Xavier Bell

But she's voting Trump, leaf.

Michael Cox
Michael Cox

KIM KARDASHIAN ATTACKED IN PARIS

more like kim CarCrashesIn amirite?

Grayson Jackson
Grayson Jackson

Are nigger loving Armenians white, doe?

Landon Phillips
Landon Phillips

who?

Xavier Garcia
Xavier Garcia

Join the last line resistance
!
discord.gg/zM3GtcB

James Perry
James Perry

So what is Yeezus doing about it? Nothing, ha ha. All he can do.

Zachary Myers
Zachary Myers

This. It could mean that she won't be hesitant to say that it was Arab-looking men if it was.

Adrian Morris
Adrian Morris

Why wasn't she raped?

Nolan Thomas
Nolan Thomas

I think I've heard of her.

Doesn't she have a bodyguard?

Colton White
Colton White

If it was refugees he'll redpill normies on refugees if he attacks them in the media.

Juan Nelson
Juan Nelson

lol what a dumbass

Julian Baker
Julian Baker

It's just a turkroach trying to finish off the Armenians

Colton Lewis
Colton Lewis

I'm sick and tired of you nazis making fun of refugees, maybe a small 1% are bad but they are great people and a huge help to our countries, both culturally and economically.

Who knows if it was refugees? It's just because it would melt in with your evil worldview, when i look down the street at the refugee hotel I see upcoming taxpayers that are going to be paying my pension when I'm old and can't work anymore.
Fuck you Cred Forums, I've been watching this place since it came on CNN and I'm disgusted. Here in Sweden we help instead of hate, right now my girlfriend is down at the refugee kitchen and I'm thinking about inviting some of them over for dinner.

Peace out you racist pigs.

Evan Edwards
Evan Edwards

Hi China.

Cooper White
Cooper White

They are not even Armenians in the first place. Gas the Kardashians. Ethnic cleansing now. Fucking disgusting.

Isaac Perez
Isaac Perez

There's nothing Kanye "Cuckoo's Nest" West is going to do about it. He'll probably cry about it.

Isaac Jackson
Isaac Jackson

Absolutely witnessed
yfw all we needed to kick off the race war was to have whites hold Queen Whore up at gun point

Lucas Foster
Lucas Foster

Kanye is 5'3, the best he can do is untie their shoelaces

Anthony Reed
Anthony Reed

Great shitposting Sven

Samuel Collins
Samuel Collins

Doesn't Paris have streets full of homeless refugees now?

I'd say there's a good chance she got robbed by one of them.

Isaiah Stewart
Isaiah Stewart

The memes are getting stronger
youtube.com/watch?v=gG_dA32oH44

Elijah Sanchez
Elijah Sanchez

Hi Poland

Christian Jones
Christian Jones

Can't bump your own thread newfag

Asher Hughes
Asher Hughes

Real world shit. You dont have to be american to be hooded out.

Hudson Ward
Hudson Ward

great people, huge help economically!

dailycaller.com/2016/06/01/sweden-took-162k-refugees-last-year-494-got-jobs/

Kevin Bell
Kevin Bell

Even if it were refugees, that information would never make it to normie ears.

Owen Phillips
Owen Phillips

didn't she semi-endorse Trump recently?

Alexander Torres
Alexander Torres

Seriously?

Nathaniel Long
Nathaniel Long

yeah, what happened to all them gangstas? how pussyfags like Drake or Kanye pass for rappers these days is beyond me

David Thompson
David Thompson

It wasn't good enough for KEK.

She had her opportunity, and she blew it.

Jeremiah Bailey
Jeremiah Bailey

Kim=Kanye=BLM=Trump2016

Evan James
Evan James

kys.

Easton Martinez
Easton Martinez

what a useless fucking attention whore. i really wish they would have at least crippled her. two shots to the knees. bring her down a few notches. figuratively and literally.

Levi Wright
Levi Wright

Pottery

Kevin Watson
Kevin Watson

Got the same one.

Charles Watson
Charles Watson

Numalerappers

Wyatt Hernandez
Wyatt Hernandez

washingtonpost.com/news/arts-and-entertainment/wp/2016/09/25/kim-kardashian-explains-why-she-wont-be-voting-trump-after-all/

No she wont :(

Nathaniel Hughes
Nathaniel Hughes

dank, even for a dumbass

Blake Reed
Blake Reed

That guy must hate his life. I bet she tries to talk to him about stupid shit all day, constant gossip.

Or she's redpilled as fuck and they actually discuss important matters and it keeps him sticking around.

But really tho that paycheck is on point for him to leaven

Matthew Cooper
Matthew Cooper

And that's why she got robbed, KEK smites all these heretics.

Trump is KEK's chosen one, all who bad mouth him shall suffer great misfortune.

PRAISE KEK!!

SHADILAY!

Jackson Green
Jackson Green

Kek, Paris is really getting a great reputation.

Benjamin Reyes
Benjamin Reyes

SHADILAY!

Gabriel Wilson
Gabriel Wilson

I know, I do it so in the catalog it'll look like some people have started to reply and people will click on it to see a conversation.

Fucking pleb. Can't even psyops.

Wyatt Nelson
Wyatt Nelson

stale pasta is stale

Jace Reed
Jace Reed

Steatopepia?

Josiah Scott
Josiah Scott

Kthnx. Too bad Queen Niggerlover didnt get good.

Mason Russell
Mason Russell

Clever girl

Isaiah Young
Isaiah Young

Last time I was there, I was sitting in a park eating a chocolate crumble and drinking a coffee, and this crazy guy with glasses kept staring at me.

I started walking away and he fucking followed me, flexing his arms every time I looked behind me to see if he was still there.

Luckily I found some Polish bus drivers that kept me safe, he saw I was chatting with them and finally left me alone.

What the fuck is up with your capital city man? He was a white guy too. There were other less serious cases where I was harassed by Parisians. A bunch of white kids around 11 years old tried to show me their dicks. I found that the foreigners were better to chat with. They weren't batshit fucking insane. Explain whats up.

Lincoln Gomez
Lincoln Gomez

I would pay to see that footage desu maplefam

David Young
David Young

her fat Armenian ass is getting filled with Maghrebi cock

Henry Rivera
Henry Rivera

Paris is a shithole in general and the parks are where all the shit tier people congregate. What park were you in? There are various degrees of bad, with the 93 being the worst.

Christian Collins
Christian Collins

does anyone know if the hostage takers have leaked any nude vids of kim???????aLso paris is a shit hole never go ther eever

Juan Russell
Juan Russell

Most likely a stupid prank then.

Parker Nguyen
Parker Nguyen

Bois de boulogne.

William Butler
William Butler

bump

Bentley Mitchell
Bentley Mitchell

Just heard on the national news that the robbers got away with millions in jewelry and items.
What a dumbass to bring that kind of an amount of valuables around with you, especially across the globe.

Carson Jackson
Carson Jackson

pass user since 2012

is this real life?

Xavier Parker
Xavier Parker

Shit man, a crazy fuck following you is almost a good thing compared to the usual roving bands of ""youths"", you're lucky you didn't get mugged and beaten half to death by a feral pack. You went to literally the worst place in Paris.

Jose Diaz
Jose Diaz

Kardashian
brains & common sense

Pick one. She's a sex object and nothing more.

Grayson Peterson
Grayson Peterson

I know...I forgot.

Logan Brown
Logan Brown

WTF! she poopy from there wtf u horny males gross

Luis Scott
Luis Scott

She's a sex object
I'm going to need some picture evidence on this one chief.

Cameron Flores
Cameron Flores

Who the fuck cares about that coal-burning ultimate-sjw armenian-bullet dodger bitch?

Christopher Harris
Christopher Harris

hiroshima added it yesterday
Cred Forums.org/pass

Jack Butler
Jack Butler

Is it true the French are gearing up for civil war? I read a few reports on that a while ago.

It's not like her n00dz are hard to find.

Jonathan Phillips
Jonathan Phillips

wouldn't they have raped her had it been rapefugees?

Christopher Young
Christopher Young

Her metnally ill parent nearly convinced her to vote right wing so who knows this might be the tipping point. If a normie like this can be red pilled then the possibilities are endless

Henry Bell
Henry Bell

This was no refugee stick up

"Kim Kardashian West was held up at gunpoint inside her Paris hotel room this evening, by two armed masked men dressed as police officers. She is badly shaken but unharmed. "

These guys were organized pros. Not ficki ficki subhumans.

Daniel Wilson
Daniel Wilson

the west world does, achmed ben ali

Logan White
Logan White

all they did was rob some of her jewelery
didn't even rape her and film it

Fucking shit criminals.

Nathan Hill
Nathan Hill

That's because he is a cuck, Longfan

Robert Brown
Robert Brown

My buddy's a good friend of Caitlyn. He was out with Kylie this morning at the car show. I just asked him and he told me she's fine. No need to worry :^)

Easton Jenkins
Easton Jenkins

The one time you want the rapefugees to rape and they let you down baka

Adam Davis
Adam Davis

It's not refugees.
That shit happen quite often in Paris.
And it's done by "real" gangsters.
They're either arabic, from the balkans or corsicans.

Robert Sullivan
Robert Sullivan

do you think they stole her panties?

must be worth quite a bit

Benjamin Fisher
Benjamin Fisher

Is it true the French are gearing up for civil war?

How do they do that when half the police and armed forces are Muslim?

Adrian Ramirez
Adrian Ramirez

no wonder the west declining then, yogurtoglou

Eli Phillips
Eli Phillips

what do yo care? you're outside it, boom bam muhamad

James Cox
James Cox

So this thread is a non-starter. No happening here, boys.

Elijah Fisher
Elijah Fisher

I would assume those that aren't would join/help. That's why I asked the Frenchie, leaf.

Asher Miller
Asher Miller

But I thought France banned guns? How could this happen?

Liam Morales
Liam Morales

Not politics. They did not double tap her brains, too.

Gavin Bennett
Gavin Bennett

If it was done by refugees (it wasn't)

Adam Morris
Adam Morris

Paris is basacily an African city at tbis point. No joke.

John Clark
John Clark

Nothing of value is lost.

coalburner deserve it.

Blake Carter
Blake Carter

Guns are not banned in France, senpai. They are just very restricted.

In France, to buy a firearm, a hunting licence or a shooting sport license is necessary. All semi-automatic rifles with a capacity greater than 3 rounds, all handguns and all rifles chambered in 'military' calibres, including bolt action, require permits. These are known as B1, B2 and B4 type permits. Firearms are divided into eight categories that determine the regulations that apply to their possession and use. France also sets limits on the number of cartridges that can be kept at home (1000 rounds per gun).

Brandon Parker
Brandon Parker

See this society free of hate.
youtu.be/GNmm4D3HPj0

Cooper Young
Cooper Young

Same day the pope call French school's manuals bullshit because it advocate same sex marriage and sex change.

Call it (((coincidence)))

Nolan Evans
Nolan Evans

Caring about a women who got famous off a shitty ass sex tape, nothing of value would have been lost.

Benjamin Ward
Benjamin Ward

Or she's redpilled as fuck

Don't be afraid to slap yourself upside the head.

David Brooks
David Brooks

Pretty sure most of it was gifted to her in France... People like her are paid to wear expensive shit by fashion labels....

Eli Anderson
Eli Anderson

Much as I hate to admit it, the leaf is partially right. Many will not move a finger, and all we have concerning a potential revolution is rumors and hearsay. Short of the Eiffel Tower or Notre Dame being destroyed, nothing will happen.

Carter Parker
Carter Parker

No they were established subhumans with access. Doesn't mean hamza's cousins dont work for the cops and let him "steal" uniforms to do the job. It's still shitskins, they've probably just been there awhile.

William Hernandez
William Hernandez

"LIbanon used to be the paradise in the middle east and Beirut the Paris of middle east. Richest and most beatuiful place. Then the left wing liberals wanted muslim immigration and was protesting all the time together with muslims for different kind of rights. For a while it was a decent place but at the end, muslims had more children and then came the civil war. Today it is a muslim country. From almost completely Christian it went to almost completely muslim. The first to be killed was all the left wing liberals. They did not even understand why when they where about to be tortured before execution and the muslims said they are the worst cretins and sons of whores that face the earth, lower of the lowest. France and other multiculti will if not taken over they will split up into minor countries. Before that the natives will face true horrors. Probably most of them will deserve what is coming. I want to clami this progress can no longer be stopped. They get children much earlier and they reproduce themselve multiple times compared to the natives. France is fucked and what we see is only the beginning. The begining to a third world shithole."

So fucking true. And this has happened time and time again.

Juan Long
Juan Long

uh.
Insightful.

Kevin Stewart
Kevin Stewart

STOP ADVERTISING YOUR SHITHOLE OF A WEBSITE

Landon White
Landon White

Eastern Europeans burglars. They're very good at their job, very organized and they target the super rich.

Grayson Powell
Grayson Powell

Is it true the French are gearing up for civil war? I read a few reports on that a while ago.

Since November 2015 attacks, weapons sales doubled but it include real weapons and self defense crap (pepper spray, electric gun,...).

A few people started stockpiling some canned food and utilities in case the outside became chimp infested.

Some reports indeed talked about increase in firearm sales but it is a constant increase for the last few years because people are worried Europe decides to fuck the gun law even more. Nothing linked with terror attacks

Lincoln Rogers
Lincoln Rogers

The robbery was too efficient and successful to have been carried out by ((peaceful refugees))

Jayden Sullivan
Jayden Sullivan

looks like Clinton brought Kim to heel for dare suggesting voting Trump

Jordan Brown
Jordan Brown

Literally shaking right now

Robert Bennett
Robert Bennett

Doubt it, more likely some insane Ricardo Lopez/Jphn Hinckley style cuck angry about his slut waifu fucking a negro.

Sebastian Clark
Sebastian Clark

what kind of east euros?

Kayden Nguyen
Kayden Nguyen

It's not just gun laws, though. I notice it here. Prices for gun ranges and shooting clubs went through the rood, almost doubled because the demand is exploding. The last time they even raised the prices just to keep new people apprehensive and away.
There's a lot of new people joining, where you would expect people that care about stricter gun laws and are buying more in expectation of that are people that are already into shooting. These new people are 90% from reasons of redpill.

Isaac Ortiz
Isaac Ortiz

Please shoot in head, for science of course.

David Flores
David Flores

Probably not refugees. They commit street crime but this was well planned and targeted. Someone knew where she lived, how to get in, what time she would be home and that she had a stash of jewels somewhere in her home. Definitely a local frog with cunning instincts and a daredevil spirit. The police will have a hard time solving this misery and will most likely need the assistance of a billionaire philanthropist like Bruce Wayne.

Chase Sanchez
Chase Sanchez

Hotel room. Staff tell cousins she's there and they show up in police uniforms and trust there will be compliance. Not much planning involved.

Luke James
Luke James

She's known for her ass. Why didn't they make her bend over and make selfies (masks on ofc) with her naked ass?

Owen Long
Owen Long

People actually find her attractive?
I thought her fame was mainly bc young girls

Jordan Clark
Jordan Clark

Not fugees
arabic, from the balkans
Aha. Frogs beyond saving

Alexander Anderson
Alexander Anderson

News Update:
Kim's police report lists One Ring stolen

Julian Gray
Julian Gray

What will he do

Hunter Gutierrez
Hunter Gutierrez

She fucks with feminists all the time, wears fur, and uses her sexuality to shut down betas.

Dunno about redpilled but definitely alpha female.

Liam Mitchell
Liam Mitchell

Not pulling a (((Fran Drescher)))

this could has been memed for years

Lincoln Price
Lincoln Price

Blame white people

Joshua Sanders
Joshua Sanders

Blame Gorge W. Bush.

Ayden Morgan
Ayden Morgan

Was it """"refugees""""?

Nah, it was Niggas in Paris.

Hunter Price
Hunter Price

It's not even a real ass. Why bother.

Landon Cruz
Landon Cruz

I would demolish Kim. I'm at work and my pants are getting tight just looking at her pic.

Anthony Peterson
Anthony Peterson

passes existed since 2012
Fuck, I know time flies but I swear it was more like 2013-2014.

Disable AdBlock to view this page

Disable AdBlock to view this page

Confirm your age

This website may contain content of an adult nature. If you are under the age of 18, if such content offends you or if it is illegal to view such content in your community, please EXIT.

Enter Exit

About Privacy

We use cookies to personalize content and ads, to provide social media features and to analyze our traffic. We also share information about your use of our site with our advertising and analytics partners.

Accept Exit