Kim Kardashian held at gunpoint in Paris! Was it """"refugees""""?

Normally I wouldn't care and neither would you, but if this was done by refugees this could be the biggest redpill for the normies yet.

9news.com.au/entertainment/2016/10/03/13/55/kanye-west-ends-abruptly-ends-new-york-concert-due-to-family-emergency

Other urls found in this thread:

discord.gg/zM3GtcB
youtube.com/watch?v=gG_dA32oH44
dailycaller.com/2016/06/01/sweden-took-162k-refugees-last-year-494-got-jobs/
washingtonpost.com/news/arts-and-entertainment/wp/2016/09/25/kim-kardashian-explains-why-she-wont-be-voting-trump-after-all/
Cred
youtu.be/GNmm4D3HPj0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Self bump

Bump. This could be big you faggots.

:( she's still alive my peniiz

It's not a Muslim, It's a Right Wing Nationalist.

>Not Truckpoint, or Bombpoint

"Men in police uniform."
She exceeded the local legal whoring amount was given a citation for it.

If numbers then she will die and they are muslims. Witness me

I'm betting on this being a publicity stunt.

Either way she's still alive so it's a disappointment.

was it those tanned french men?

witnessed

Nah it'll be blonde haired blue eyed ((white)) people

Oh Shit nigger what did you do

PLEASE BE WHITE

PLEASE BE WHITE

PLEASE BE WHITE

The men who did this should be hunted down and put in jail for not pulling the trigger on her.

Kim diffused the situation by spreading her legs and sucking their cocks.

Likely filmed it as well.

Conye got cucked.

Bumping to help find Kim's diamonds in Calais.

Captcha: select billboards "www.webuyuglyhouses.com"

dubs kills

>expresses annoyance with her body guard(s)

>gets held at gunpoint few hours later

kek

It's probably just some random feral niggers. She went to an enriched area because she's down with the cause but the cause isn't down with her.

But she's voting Trump, leaf.

>KIM KARDASHIAN ATTACKED IN PARIS

more like kim CarCrashesIn amirite?

Are nigger loving Armenians white, doe?

who?

Join the last line resistance
!
discord.gg/zM3GtcB

So what is Yeezus doing about it? Nothing, ha ha. All he can do.

This. It could mean that she won't be hesitant to say that it was Arab-looking men if it was.

Why wasn't she raped?

I think I've heard of her.

Doesn't she have a bodyguard?

If it was refugees he'll redpill normies on refugees if he attacks them in the media.

lol what a dumbass

It's just a turkroach trying to finish off the Armenians

I'm sick and tired of you nazis making fun of refugees, maybe a small 1% are bad but they are great people and a huge help to our countries, both culturally and economically.

Who knows if it was refugees? It's just because it would melt in with your evil worldview, when i look down the street at the refugee hotel I see upcoming taxpayers that are going to be paying my pension when I'm old and can't work anymore.
Fuck you Cred Forums, I've been watching this place since it came on CNN and I'm disgusted. Here in Sweden we help instead of hate, right now my girlfriend is down at the refugee kitchen and I'm thinking about inviting some of them over for dinner.

Peace out you racist pigs.

Hi China.

They are not even Armenians in the first place. Gas the Kardashians. Ethnic cleansing now. Fucking disgusting.

There's nothing Kanye "Cuckoo's Nest" West is going to do about it. He'll probably cry about it.

Absolutely witnessed
>yfw all we needed to kick off the race war was to have whites hold Queen Whore up at gun point

Kanye is 5'3, the best he can do is untie their shoelaces

Great shitposting Sven

Doesn't Paris have streets full of homeless refugees now?

I'd say there's a good chance she got robbed by one of them.

The memes are getting stronger
youtube.com/watch?v=gG_dA32oH44

Hi Poland

Can't bump your own thread newfag

Real world shit. You dont have to be american to be hooded out.

>great people, huge help economically!

dailycaller.com/2016/06/01/sweden-took-162k-refugees-last-year-494-got-jobs/

Even if it were refugees, that information would never make it to normie ears.

didn't she semi-endorse Trump recently?

Seriously?

yeah, what happened to all them gangstas? how pussyfags like Drake or Kanye pass for rappers these days is beyond me

It wasn't good enough for KEK.

She had her opportunity, and she blew it.

Kim=Kanye=BLM=Trump2016

kys.

what a useless fucking attention whore. i really wish they would have at least crippled her. two shots to the knees. bring her down a few notches. figuratively and literally.

>Pottery

Got the same one.

Numalerappers

washingtonpost.com/news/arts-and-entertainment/wp/2016/09/25/kim-kardashian-explains-why-she-wont-be-voting-trump-after-all/

No she wont :(

dank, even for a dumbass

That guy must hate his life. I bet she tries to talk to him about stupid shit all day, constant gossip.

Or she's redpilled as fuck and they actually discuss important matters and it keeps him sticking around.

But really tho that paycheck is on point for him to leaven

>washingtonpost.com/news/arts-and-entertainment/wp/2016/09/25/kim-kardashian-explains-why-she-wont-be-voting-trump-after-all/

And that's why she got robbed, KEK smites all these heretics.

Trump is KEK's chosen one, all who bad mouth him shall suffer great misfortune.

PRAISE KEK!!

SHADILAY!

Kek, Paris is really getting a great reputation.

SHADILAY!

I know, I do it so in the catalog it'll look like some people have started to reply and people will click on it to see a conversation.

Fucking pleb. Can't even psyops.

stale pasta is stale

Steatopepia?

Kthnx. Too bad Queen Niggerlover didnt get good.

Clever girl

Last time I was there, I was sitting in a park eating a chocolate crumble and drinking a coffee, and this crazy guy with glasses kept staring at me.

I started walking away and he fucking followed me, flexing his arms every time I looked behind me to see if he was still there.

Luckily I found some Polish bus drivers that kept me safe, he saw I was chatting with them and finally left me alone.

What the fuck is up with your capital city man? He was a white guy too. There were other less serious cases where I was harassed by Parisians. A bunch of white kids around 11 years old tried to show me their dicks. I found that the foreigners were better to chat with. They weren't batshit fucking insane. Explain whats up.

I would pay to see that footage desu maplefam

her fat Armenian ass is getting filled with Maghrebi cock

Paris is a shithole in general and the parks are where all the shit tier people congregate. What park were you in? There are various degrees of bad, with the 93 being the worst.

does anyone know if the hostage takers have leaked any nude vids of kim???????aLso paris is a shit hole never go ther eever

Most likely a stupid prank then.

Bois de boulogne.

bump

Just heard on the national news that the robbers got away with millions in jewelry and items.
What a dumbass to bring that kind of an amount of valuables around with you, especially across the globe.

>pass user since 2012

is this real life?

Shit man, a crazy fuck following you is almost a good thing compared to the usual roving bands of ""youths"", you're lucky you didn't get mugged and beaten half to death by a feral pack. You went to literally the worst place in Paris.

>Kardashian
>brains & common sense

Pick one. She's a sex object and nothing more.

I know...I forgot.

WTF! she poopy from there wtf u horny males gross

>She's a sex object
I'm going to need some picture evidence on this one chief.

Who the fuck cares about that coal-burning ultimate-sjw armenian-bullet dodger bitch?

hiroshima added it yesterday
Cred Forums.org/pass

Is it true the French are gearing up for civil war? I read a few reports on that a while ago.

It's not like her n00dz are hard to find.

wouldn't they have raped her had it been rapefugees?

Her metnally ill parent nearly convinced her to vote right wing so who knows this might be the tipping point. If a normie like this can be red pilled then the possibilities are endless

This was no refugee stick up

>"Kim Kardashian West was held up at gunpoint inside her Paris hotel room this evening, by two armed masked men dressed as police officers. She is badly shaken but unharmed. "

These guys were organized pros. Not ficki ficki subhumans.

the west world does, achmed ben ali

>all they did was rob some of her jewelery
>didn't even rape her and film it

Fucking shit criminals.

That's because he is a cuck, Longfan

My buddy's a good friend of Caitlyn. He was out with Kylie this morning at the car show. I just asked him and he told me she's fine. No need to worry :^)

The one time you want the rapefugees to rape and they let you down baka

It's not refugees.
That shit happen quite often in Paris.
And it's done by "real" gangsters.
They're either arabic, from the balkans or corsicans.

do you think they stole her panties?

must be worth quite a bit

>Is it true the French are gearing up for civil war?

How do they do that when half the police and armed forces are Muslim?

no wonder the west declining then, yogurtoglou

what do yo care? you're outside it, boom bam muhamad

So this thread is a non-starter. No happening here, boys.

I would assume those that aren't would join/help. That's why I asked the Frenchie, leaf.

But I thought France banned guns? How could this happen?

Not politics. They did not double tap her brains, too.

If it was done by refugees (it wasn't)

Paris is basacily an African city at tbis point. No joke.

Nothing of value is lost.

coalburner deserve it.

Guns are not banned in France, senpai. They are just very restricted.

>In France, to buy a firearm, a hunting licence or a shooting sport license is necessary. All semi-automatic rifles with a capacity greater than 3 rounds, all handguns and all rifles chambered in 'military' calibres, including bolt action, require permits. These are known as B1, B2 and B4 type permits. Firearms are divided into eight categories that determine the regulations that apply to their possession and use. France also sets limits on the number of cartridges that can be kept at home (1000 rounds per gun).

See this society free of hate.
youtu.be/GNmm4D3HPj0

Same day the pope call French school's manuals bullshit because it advocate same sex marriage and sex change.

Call it (((coincidence)))

Caring about a women who got famous off a shitty ass sex tape, nothing of value would have been lost.

>Or she's redpilled as fuck

Don't be afraid to slap yourself upside the head.

Pretty sure most of it was gifted to her in France... People like her are paid to wear expensive shit by fashion labels....

Much as I hate to admit it, the leaf is partially right. Many will not move a finger, and all we have concerning a potential revolution is rumors and hearsay. Short of the Eiffel Tower or Notre Dame being destroyed, nothing will happen.

No they were established subhumans with access. Doesn't mean hamza's cousins dont work for the cops and let him "steal" uniforms to do the job. It's still shitskins, they've probably just been there awhile.

>"LIbanon used to be the paradise in the middle east and Beirut the Paris of middle east. Richest and most beatuiful place. Then the left wing liberals wanted muslim immigration and was protesting all the time together with muslims for different kind of rights. For a while it was a decent place but at the end, muslims had more children and then came the civil war. Today it is a muslim country. From almost completely Christian it went to almost completely muslim. The first to be killed was all the left wing liberals. They did not even understand why when they where about to be tortured before execution and the muslims said they are the worst cretins and sons of whores that face the earth, lower of the lowest. France and other multiculti will if not taken over they will split up into minor countries. Before that the natives will face true horrors. Probably most of them will deserve what is coming. I want to clami this progress can no longer be stopped. They get children much earlier and they reproduce themselve multiple times compared to the natives. France is fucked and what we see is only the beginning. The begining to a third world shithole."

So fucking true. And this has happened time and time again.

uh.
Insightful.

STOP ADVERTISING YOUR SHITHOLE OF A WEBSITE

Eastern Europeans burglars. They're very good at their job, very organized and they target the super rich.

> Is it true the French are gearing up for civil war? I read a few reports on that a while ago.

Since November 2015 attacks, weapons sales doubled but it include real weapons and self defense crap (pepper spray, electric gun,...).

A few people started stockpiling some canned food and utilities in case the outside became chimp infested.

Some reports indeed talked about increase in firearm sales but it is a constant increase for the last few years because people are worried Europe decides to fuck the gun law even more. Nothing linked with terror attacks

The robbery was too efficient and successful to have been carried out by ((peaceful refugees))

looks like Clinton brought Kim to heel for dare suggesting voting Trump

Literally shaking right now

Doubt it, more likely some insane Ricardo Lopez/Jphn Hinckley style cuck angry about his slut waifu fucking a negro.

what kind of east euros?

It's not just gun laws, though. I notice it here. Prices for gun ranges and shooting clubs went through the rood, almost doubled because the demand is exploding. The last time they even raised the prices just to keep new people apprehensive and away.
There's a lot of new people joining, where you would expect people that care about stricter gun laws and are buying more in expectation of that are people that are already into shooting. These new people are 90% from reasons of redpill.

Please shoot in head, for science of course.

Probably not refugees. They commit street crime but this was well planned and targeted. Someone knew where she lived, how to get in, what time she would be home and that she had a stash of jewels somewhere in her home. Definitely a local frog with cunning instincts and a daredevil spirit. The police will have a hard time solving this misery and will most likely need the assistance of a billionaire philanthropist like Bruce Wayne.

Hotel room. Staff tell cousins she's there and they show up in police uniforms and trust there will be compliance. Not much planning involved.

She's known for her ass. Why didn't they make her bend over and make selfies (masks on ofc) with her naked ass?

People actually find her attractive?
I thought her fame was mainly bc young girls

>Not fugees
>arabic, from the balkans
Aha. Frogs beyond saving

News Update:
Kim's police report lists One Ring stolen

What will he do

She fucks with feminists all the time, wears fur, and uses her sexuality to shut down betas.

Dunno about redpilled but definitely alpha female.

> Not pulling a (((Fran Drescher)))

this could has been memed for years

Blame white people

Blame Gorge W. Bush.

>Was it """"refugees""""?

Nah, it was Niggas in Paris.

It's not even a real ass. Why bother.

I would demolish Kim. I'm at work and my pants are getting tight just looking at her pic.

>passes existed since 2012
Fuck, I know time flies but I swear it was more like 2013-2014.