Martin is a faggotest. He will never stop me from posting about my lovely Trudeau

Martin is a faggotest. He will never stop me from posting about my lovely Trudeau

I wouldnt mind being banned by a faggot like him. It would just be another nail in Cred Forums's coffin

We will never let this happen Canada. The silent majority stands with you!

WTF I love Shkreli now

You better, little american bitch

Ha! bull fucking shit, user.
Canadians (the only "anglosphere" country without blue in their flag) will pay the ultimate price.

Tim Horton's will burn
syrup will flow down the streets
Maple forests will wilt & rot away
and there will be nothing they can do about it

shitpost while you still can syrupgoogles

wtf, now I love shekli

my hero. good bye leafs the 1% decent ones does not save you from the 99% of the fucks.

Post our dear leader in protest

I never did like canadians every time i came across you faggots.

Usually driving some all terrian 4 wheel drive subaru acting like you're better than everyone because you can drive in the snow.

Fuck off leaf nigger.

nice proxy moose fucker

we're gonna build that firewall, and canada is gonna pay for it

I actually like him now.

2nded,

Leafs are generally awful but I do have a love of free speech.

Then why dont you suck my dick you little bitch? Or should i call yo mama up and fuck her again

Look at this qweef.

This board is fucking dead without us.

>post yfw the CHA wipes Cred Forums after the great Cred Forums pogrom of Canadians

bless this man

He's just mad because he isn't a superior quality snow driving masculine Canadian like we are brother.

Bask in this glory.

The Maple Leaf Forever.

Fuck yeah. Piece of shit autistic americans fuckin piss me off tho ykno what i meam

Leaf is mad. You feel inferior.

Go fuck a moose leaf nigger.

Be careful, Ameriqweef, that's practically an act of war.

We razed your glorified cuck shed to the ground during The War of 1812.
We did the dirty work in the Great War.
We were the first ones in Berlin.
We were the bravest in Korea.
We were the diplomats of western civilization in Afghanistan.

Alas, for every dead goose, 10 American citizens will die in border towns at the hands of the "Greater Canada Defence Force", working to establish Greater Canada, absorbing out rightful territory from the American oppressor info the bossom of Canada!

This picture illustrates the leaf and burger relationship.

jamaica doesn't have blue in their flag

REMOVE LEAF

Inferior to a bottom bitch like you? Son better hold tight to that piece while you sleep cause imma come up when you sleepin and berry my cotch deep in your butt

If you touch a single maple tree on our lands we will burn down the white house again with Trump in it this time.

Don't worry. We'll reclaim Alaska, Washington, Idaho, Montana, North Dakota, Wisconsin, Minnesota, Michigan and New England, which are rightfully all regions of Greater Canada. Then the local American interlopers shall be exiled to Baffin Island, where they will live the rest of their days, in the harsh, relentless cold (they will be sterilized once they go so their cancer ends once and for all).

>Rule Canadiana!

>Shkreli has the final solution to the Canadian question

Have you made your Trudeau-mandated yearly pilgrimage to Minneapolis to suck Somali penis in a show of acceptance of diversity?

TFW your tweet triggers Canadians

Also, Martin Shkreli is a dick-loving faggot.

ontu.it

wtf I hate leafs now

Canucks always have some misplaced, delusional self sense of superiority. You've literally done nothing on a global scale and you know this deep down.

You literally have nothing up north but dead goose and moose. Also weed man.

>implying Trudeau isn't a product of King Nigger
>implying Trudeau isn't an American plant
>implying Trudeau isn't a foreign [[[American]]] agent

***IMPORTANT***

From now on, triple brackets [[[]]] will be used to help us recognize slimy closet [[[Americans]]], devilish [[[interlopers]]]!

When did Canadians become worst posters on here?

>implying that isn't an [[[American]]] psyop

Shkreli is base

Pls no ban

Delusional fuck. How does it feel to know that the crown will spare loyal Australia and not you? Americans are truly the biggest dick sucking cuckolds on the face of the earth and you will continue to pay dearly bud

Implying you're not a dirty

LEAF

martin has too big of an ego. if he buys this shithole it would just turn into the shkreli ego club with nothing being discussed except about him

Better a triangle than a filthy fuckin no good smelly [[[br*cket]]], eh?

[[[BRACKET]]]

Exactly. Come to Canada, join our military and ethnically cleanse natives with us!

Gas the Triangles character war now.

>implying a dumbfuck bracket could outsmart an agile, mentally nimble triangle

Ya dun goofed. Off to Baffin Island with ya fucking [[[hosers]]].

hes a hit man shill who was going to be destroyed in his trial and was enlisted to be a operative to sneak into Cred Forums and destroy the site

you all are fucking retards

>implying a CLOSED triangle could prevent full envelopment from a superior BRACKET

War Plan Red NOW

>implying the triangle isn't the universal symbol of what is superior/greater to value in what
>bracket education

>a fucking leaf

LEAVES ON NOTICE

Highly possible that Martin Shkreli has traded his service to the FBI in return for being let off easily in his trial which he lost.

He is now putting together an operation with secret psy-op services in order to put on an image of being "one of us" so that he can gain backdoor access to Cred Forums and then destroy the site

This is what he is doing to avoid his trial. If he can afford so much shares, why does his house look like a fucking shithole. Because he is manipulating us to trick us into thinking he is one of us. This is all a controlled psy op. Stop thinking it is real.

>I will never be bullied by a /fit/ canadian with a cute accent

Hiroshimoot could save a significant amount on bandwidth by banning Canadian and Australian posters. They offer nothing but poorly thought out troll posts and won't be missed.

Were so silent, we won't even protest when he removes leaf.

you apologize, right now!

>Year 2020
>President-for -life Trump poisons the maple trees
>Canada reacts by giving nuclear material to black nationalist groups
>Every major us population centre is ravaged by dirty bombs

Try

Canada didn't exist in 1812