Kansas and Missouri will be blue.

>vermont
>red
>pa
>red
k

But but muh lebron james endorsement

Only to a leaf.

Sure they will the midwest is a bastion of democratic support. Idiot.

Drumpf still wins though :(

Switch them both and see what happens. Also that's not Vermont

Pennsylvania is definitely leaning red.

Reminder

This is why it is looking bad for Hillary because Americans are indeed stupid as a whole but there is one thing that they hate and will rebel against and that is a tidal wave of rich people telling them what to do. If it was one or two it may sway some idiots but when you have the collective backing of anyone who made it big pushing people to a goal they will push away.

Unfortunately it's not looking good for us in Florida. We'll see what happens next debate but we need a bump in the polls there.

colorado fag here, its going to go red this year

CO will be red

That's new Hampshire dip shit

If anything will probably be NH + ME3 or Virginia

Said no Floridian ever.

CO and NM will be red

Don't post in these threads if you don't know how states vote dumb leaf.

>(((polls)))

ME District 2 (1 electoral vote) is on lock so he can also win by taking NH

In what reality?
Not my reality.

source: I live there.

Isn't Trump supposed to get a point from Maine's second congressional district? Also New Hampshire will probably go red.

>1488
kek

Or just tie by winning NH and he'll win anyway
Don't forget ME-02

lebron wants clinton, so that means ohio is clinton
=(
why hath lebron forsaken kek

I live in deep blue New Jersey and have seen only ONE Hillary bumper sticker. I've seen tons of Trump signs and bumper stickers and flags, too many to count. I see the same thing when I travel to PA to work.

>Kansas
>Blue

Pffft-Hahahaha!

Calling NH Vermont... Your point is invalid you fucking moron

That's also the reason you see a lot of dumb people with visble tattoos.
Smart people get them in places you can't see with your clothes on.

Who?

>ctr can't even name the states right

>1488
oh fugg

What happens if it's a tie? Does Obongo decide?

>getting a tattoo that can't be seen

You mean like a teenager?

KCfag here. Absofuckingloutely not;

No, like an employed person.

IT KEEPS HAPPENING!!!! TRUMP WILL WIN!

Why does everyone forget trump is winning in Maine 2nd district. Thats one more electoral vote niggas

I don't know why you guys make all this big fuss about the presidential election if the US voting system is one of the most anti-democratic on earth.

On that map, he also has to defend NV, IA, NC, FL and OH.

*systems

>1488
I LOVE IT

Your analysis gives me a nice taste of hope, its great.

I would love it if somehow Aleppo Johnson managed to have a big enough effect to be the deciding factor in Trump winning. Like him leeching off enough votes from HRC in NM or something.

Why the fuck are most libtard states worth so much more?

More people.
Learn 2 House of Representatives.

>I don't know why you guys make all this big fuss about the presidential election

Because Murika is kind of a big deal?
Because the next winner of the presidency will determine what the supreme court will be like for fifty years?

>anti-democratic
Maybe because its a fucking representative republic you ignorant brown piece of garbage?

we're not a democracy and were never intended to be, our founding fathers recognized the dangers of mob rule

It's a republic you Indos puros shitskin.

>Costa Rica
>having any opinion on politics or democracy
>when your government buildings are literally falling apart and collapsing while they stonewall each other on what to do about it

You have very nice beaches and the Nicoya Peninsula is one of the most beautiful places I have ever been to. 10/10 vacation and amazing eco tourism.

I hope to go back again someday. I forgot what park that is on the Peninsula, but it has a friendly ocelot. Need to snorkel again there as well.

>VA
>NH
>PA
>red

show me the polls buddy

>Maybe because its a fucking representative republic.
Yeah but it's not a direct democracy, your vote doesn't change anything, it doesn't have any value because it all comes down to what the representative choose.

I Predict this will happen. Lucky trips of Kek give it strength.

THE DAHHNALD HAS MY PERMISSION

>it's not a direct democracy

Did I stutter, you brown piece of detritus?

>it doesn't have any value

In practical terms the reps are gonna go with what they're supposed to do.

>roll the dice with people who's job it is to know what's going on in the world
vs
>roll the dice with the same people who know more about Beyonce and Taylor Swift than what's going on the world

wow that's a tough one

You got there.

*me

If it's a tie, I think the senate(?) decides, which is full of republicans.
If it is, we can rest safe knowing Clinton won't win, a republican will. Although it may not be trump.
D-did I get it right burgers?

>VA red
>PA red

Why not just make California red while you're at it? It's just as likely to happen.

yes, although that same thing can block at least half her shit show if she (((wins))), Its fairly certain the republicans will continue to maintain the majority this election, compared to the toss up presidential. But we will win, kekkk hasn't disappointed this election yet

Am I white enough Mein Führer?