Based Trudeau receiving death threats from feminists

Trudeau spoke at a Mosque and shunted women to the back

Feminists on suicide and terror watch

When Canada goes full Muslim, I might cross the border just to string up some feminists and gut them while they still live.

fpbp

That'll be hard to do behind bars you fucking psychopath

Glorious. I wonder what Trudeau's strategy will be to uphold and defend the rainbow in this case.

If white people were doing this Trudeau would throw a temper tantrum

Get a load of this pussy ass fucking leaf, there's a reason your country's getting taken from you, ya nerd.

So feminists chose to sacrifice trudeau this time even though he was doing all he can to please the muslims in this case. Feminists confirmed racist fucks.

Our Chinese population is growing at much faster rate, and chinks are much less tolerant of Muslims. Chinese also treat Canada like a personal gated community, extension of China. So I'm not really worried about sand niggers, but worried that I'll need to send my kids to school where Chinese lessons will be mandatory..

wow. Those feminists really need to realize that Canada is a postnational state. It's the current year, feminism is multicultural now.

Think of the good side, knowing Chinese makes learning Japanese far easier.

that will never happen
when we reconquer the USA and take over them Canada is the next target
the whole continent shall be cleansed from niggs,gooks and mudshits, this isnt their place
white can stay though, they discovered the place(inb4 spain is not white)

the one good thing about muslims is that they will put feminists in their place. i think the chinese will eventually strangle them out though. fuck were gonna need a northern wall too if thats the case.

Post link don't wanna go through this kikes twitter for 5 hours

i want off this ride

i tried to vote for an incompetent party but instead we elected the accomplished cuck

You know what bro. I can always go back to Egypt. Currently my gf is a dual citizens (US/CAN) so I can get access to the US if I wanted to.

Now on the other hand. You will be stuck in Chink land because you only have a Canadian passport even though your country can now be annexed by china. Only this time, you will have an even higher cost of living and higher property prices. "White" companies here already prefer you to know mandrin, how bad is it going to get when the Chinese get over 50%? For fucks sake there are already street signs in Chinese. Does canadian cuckery know no bounds? The few Chinese in Egypt know fluent egyptian, unlike the ones in Canada that speak ching chong engrish.

If only their language was pleasant to listen to. Tip: it is not.

If only they drove safely. Tip: they don't.

You know most of our military is not even white right? All the grunts are indios.

reported for reporting

Trudeau will elbow all feminists in the tit once Canada becomes Islamist state

>you psychopath

He's a devout Muslim, you bigoted shitlord

Honor killings aren't bad, says your Trudeau.

Where is my fucking weed?

>from the balcony

..Overlooking their cucked, insecure husbandry.

Can someone please explain to me how faggots and feminists deal with the cognitive dissonance of supporting Muslims? It does MY head in thinking about how they rationalise it. I really don't understand.

Houellebecq was right

We ought to update these Chrome or whatever cunts use these days lads.

It was out of date when it was made, since no one uses IE

Then again the type of person to actually make these reports probably does use IE and thinks its a good browser.

It's worth it to sell Canada to China just so you die amd / or flee like the rat that you are. Jesus that would still be satisfying.

Feminists need to realize who their real enemies are.

It isn't video games, or movies, or rude jokes that will destroy women. It's fucking Islam.

You guys just stop.

You act like this government works.

that muslim knows how to be a kike

Flee? From a cuck like you?
Don't make me laugh.

Fuck off cunt don't come here.

conquer a budget first, pedro

repeating numerals and a feminist will kill tradeu.

Those feminists should stop trying to project their cultural imperialism onto the beautiful culture of Islam. Women are whores who are kept off the main floor of the mosque because they're dirty and Allah does not tolerate the stench of your sandy vaginas: DEAL WITH IT, your Islamaphobic oppressors!

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Go back.

For your own good.

There is no logic it, my shitposting compatriot. They don't experience cognitive dissonance, much like a psychopath doesn't experience right and wrong.

one minute you white faggots go "uhhhh women ruining muh nations", and the next minute it's "uhhhh look at these muslims oppressing women". you can't have it both ways.

the fact is women have historically had it better under islam, and once the west eats itself and we destroy israhell, they will free once more. no west = no isis.

fuck drumpf, fuck white people, and fukkkkk kaffirs

>you can't have it both ways.
yes, we can.

You perpetuate it. Racist piece of shit. Die already worthless angry faggot.

>the fact is women have historically had it better under islam
haha

reported to the fbi

Call dah police m8s. Chest beating taken seriously liberial canadacuck .

I know youre a women, show us your tits.

How have women had it better under Islam

Especially since the modern feminist rhetoric is 'We don't care how well-looked after we are, we want the rightz'

tfw immigrant taiwanese in canada for 15 years now,

fuck what this country is becoming, you should see the universities here lmao

there are good leafs too, pls save us

Can you explain further

I have no idea what things are like in Canada

Himeno Mikan has such great work.

Have to be proggresive with muslims , have to be proggresive with women , Cant do both , problem trolldo ?

(((Trump/Hillary)))

A FUCKING TOOTHPASTE

Who's the one winning then? Checkmate burger.

oops meant to respond to you

>reconquer the USA

You mean the shit parts of the USA?

Fuck just take california already. We don't care.

>Can someone please explain to me how faggots and feminists deal with the cognitive dissonance of supporting Muslims? It does MY head in thinking about how they rationalise it. I really don't understand.

You have to understand that those people on the left really just hate White people and Western Civilization and then everything starts to make sense. I'm not even kidding, think about it for a moment

is this shitoposting or just a retard?

Why didn't you stay in Taiwan? Taiwan seems much better than Canada.