HEY RIGHT WING AMERICA HATERS. HOW ANGRY DOES THIS MAKE YOU?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.oxforddictionaries.com/definition/trudge
bloomberg.com/news/articles/2016-02-22/recession-already-reality-in-spots-from-west-virginia-to-wyoming
cnbc.com/2015/05/20/40-percent-of-unemployed-have-quit-looking-for-jobs.html
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Crime is up, unemployment is way up. Luckily Donald Trump will fix it

*raises interest rates*

Trudge
>Walk slowly and with heavy steps, typically because of exhaustion or harsh conditions.
>A difficult or laborious walk.

en.oxforddictionaries.com/definition/trudge

>unemployment is way up

What a fucking retard.

What will also help is a labor market that shows few signs of weakening. Consider initial jobless claims — or applications for unemployment benefits. They’ve tallied less than 300,000 for 82 consecutive weeks, the longest such streak since 1970.

If any single indicator can tell where the economy is headed, it might be wages. They’ve risen at a 2.8% annual pace in the first eight months of 2016, well above the average 2.1% clip from 2010 to 2015.

Yeah, good luck with that.

LOL. The recession is in sight you dingus. The FED is being evidently political in trying to push the recession to who ever the next president is going to be.

All Obama cares about is his legacy. That's all he talks about now. For him to have his good legacy he needs to keep interest rates low as they are now.

Keeping interest rates low until post election keeps a his term recession free, and gives Clinton the presidency. If there is a recession happening soon, then Trump will win by a landslide.

remember that time the Obama administration more than doubled the time you have to be actively looking for a job to be considered unemployed

remember that time full-time jobs got replaced by several part-time jobs because of government-mandated healthcare costs

>LOL. The recession is in sight you dingus

Only in your dreams you filthy right wing retard America hating piece of shit.

>remember that time full-time jobs got replaced by several part-time jobs

Honestly if you're this fucking handicapped, you should just kill yourself. I'm serious.

95% of Obama job creation has been full time.

How can it be humanly possible for you to be this retarded?

Labor force particpation collapses to all time lows, meaning that the unemployment rate is low because people have given up on the job hunt....

>g-guys look at that low unemployment rate, Obama fixed everything
>what are you mad at you stupid right wing haters?

I'm mad at your fucking lies you stupid imbecille.

I'm becoming more and more convinced that this place is infested with Russian shills.

There's no way even right wing retard Trump voters actually hate America this much. I mean I know they hate America and shit on it all day but it seems a little much.

>full-time jobs that got cut during the recession come back after the recession
>part-time jobs stay static

nice """"""""job"""""""" """"""""""'creation""""""""

bloomberg.com/news/articles/2016-02-22/recession-already-reality-in-spots-from-west-virginia-to-wyoming

>t-there's no recession, everything is great
>let's pat on each other's back CTR

The CLFPR has been falling because of retiring baby boomers and more students?

LOL AHAHAHA why did you think it was falling?

Seriously what is your right wing retard conspiracy?

Thank you, Republican congress.

The U4 includes DISCOURAGED workers. It's 5.2%. Again, what is your right wing retard conspiracy?

cnbc.com/2015/05/20/40-percent-of-unemployed-have-quit-looking-for-jobs.html

40% of unemployed have given up on the job market

>r-right wing tard conspiracy

Get a load of this America hating right wing retard.

Now you're complaining about 95% Obama job creation being full time.

>nice job creation

Ya pic related.

>Le eternal ridf
Nice meme m8

Republicans call it the Obama economy.

>doubled the debt
man all those jobs how did that google do it?

>labor force, what the fuck could that be

LOL AHAHA no they haven't. When baby boomers retire, they're not giving up on the job market. They're retiring. Seriously how fucked up are you?

Again. The CLFPR is falling because of boomers retiring and more students.

WHY DID YOU THINK IT WAS FALLING?

WHAT IS YOUR RETARD CONSPIRACY?

A leaf. A FUCKING LEAF.

>Fun Cred Forums fact: My post bashing Canada's flag was the original post that was slightly modified and turned into a famous pasta.

Fuck off syrup nigger.

wheres the author's source? why'd you chop the article at that point?

Is there a firm in Canada that does all this leaf posting or something?
why would a Canadian care so much about the US economy?

so you've nothing to add anymore you worthless lying idiot?

How does it feel to be disproven and exposed as a liar by a >r-right wing conspiract tard?

Now go back to r9k or qa where you can whine about ''we must delete /pol'' because they destroy your narrative and expose your lies and ignorance.

Who are they? I love how it's such a mystery to right wing retards.

LOL AHAHA

I've been telling you for months who they are and giving you the fucking charts.

There are 94 gorillion retirees, full time high school students, full time university students, stay at home moms, sick, disabled, etc. NOT IN THE LABOR FORCE.

What is the right wing retard conspiracy here?

>politicians always pretending like the faults of the status quo are the other guys' fault
>implying this reflects the reality at all

Thanks for the brainless shitpost.

> coming out of a recession
> no recession in sight

I would fucking hope so

You right wing retards don't know what a labor force is. You've proven that over and over and over again.

Obama leaf will never acknowledge this

LOL AHAH you got btfo and now you're mad. You have no fucking clue what a labor force is do you?

You're just proving my point that good news about America gets you fuckers pissed off.