Can we please discuss the Australian problem?

You guys like to complain about Leaves, but let's be honest, the Australians are worse. Should we hire an army of emus to end them once and for all?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Battle_of_Brisbane
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Australians are capable of entertaining bantz.

Leaves are just cancerous.

Fuck off cunt.

Australians are heros

Get fucked, we aim to entertain and make you laugh
Canadians, even if they are our brothers, are conpletely cancerous and the worst things about them need to be cut out

Aussies are good cunts, canadians are pussies. Learn the difference, it could save your life

Bloody yank can't handle a gentle nudge in the ribs every now and then. Man up you soft cunt.
At least we go rid of the Poos.

Australians at least have good shitposts. Leafs are just shit

We have beat your asses multiple times don't let us do it again.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Battle_of_Brisbane

Cheers cunts

Australian shitposts are pretty funny desu. Canadian shitposts usually seem to always have an agenda, and are just autistic as all hell.

>Trying this hard
It's Cred Forums, literally learn to handle the """"""""Bantz"""""""" and the shitposting or
>>>Reddit

I like to entertain the idea that someday I might have a /fit/ Cred Forums Australian bf to shitpost with.

If an Aussie and a Canadian have a kid, would it's skin color be brown?

This.

I'm not even an Aussieboo, there's too many abos in Darwin when I visited, but Aussieposts are friendly banter that makes you laugh.

Leafposts are just snide leftism that makes everyone think Canada breeds nothing but retarded liberals. Nobody laughs at a leafpost.

It's like you're at a party and a dindu steals the fruit punch. Aussie would be at the party and say "did somebody spike the punch with grape drank?" People laugh. Then a leaf shows up and says "well, black people are being repressed by the institutional racism that pervades our society, it's not their fault their internalized racism forces them to drink grape soda." Nobody laughs. People think he's a fucking square.

>leaves

> implying a soft cunt yank could rangle an army of emus to do their bidding.

Lol good one mate

The leaf is cancer, the worst Aussie is better than any leaf. I want to coat Canada with sarin gas

nobody can handle our weapons grade bantz

I don't know about that. Leafs seem to actually mean it when they shitpost. Aussies shitpost because it makes good banter

Fuck off mate. If you don't like Aussies the problem's with you, not them.

Leaves represent what happens when you take a joke far too seriously, and then become consumed by it. Basically, their retard acts transformed them into what they mock.

The difference is, australians just muck around for laughs. Canadians are just genuinely retarded, try to produce laughs, but fail badly.