I'm poor. I need to buy one firearm to protect my white children during a Category 5 Chimpout

Which gun should I buy? Pistol, handgun, shotgun? What model?

I need something reliable. There are so few white people left I can't let any of the kids get murdered by basketball Americans. Thanks.

Other urls found in this thread:

sportsmansoutdoorsuperstore.com/products2.cfm/ID/168683
slickguns.com/product/century-zastava-m88a-9mm-378-barrel-8-rnds-17999-after-coupon-sg3668-999-sh
bulkammo.com/bulk-12ga-ammo-12ga2-34target118oz75mwin-250
m.youtube.com/watch?v=aUxgBpjuqxg
budsgunshop.com/catalog/product_info.php/products_id/83126/S&W SD9VE 10+1 9mm 4"
youtube.com/watch?v=V-9WuRnolfQ
youtube.com/watch?v=R6vNTflA4wY
gandermountain.com/modperl/product/details.cgi?i=721809
gunbroker.com/item/588584979
gunauction.com/buy/14133612
gunbroker.com/item/581984366
budsgunshop.com/catalog/product_info.php/products_id/62394/Hi Point 995 Semi-Automatic 9mm 10+1 Capacity 16.5" Barrel S
youtube.com/watch?v=3PAHu-5-aUM
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Estimated_number_of_guns_per_capita_by_country
amagicalplace.wikia.com/wiki/APPROVED_POORFAG_GUNS
youtube.com/watch?v=EQ6A9c_RFYI
gunbroker.com/item/588616709
palmettostatearmory.com/palmetto-state-armory-5-56-premium-full-auto-bolt-carrier-group-8779.html
youtube.com/watch?v=qKk45i9DzDA
how-i-did-it.org/drywall/index.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Get yourself a Maverick 88. An American made pump action shotgun in 12ga that is very cheap ($200) and will kill any animal in north america.

Awesome. Going to check that out.

Shotgun.

Any cheap pump action will do.

Buy a ton of ammo. After society collapses it'll be the new currency of choice.

I second this: Its made by Mossberg by the way.

Shotgun is best for home defense but pistol is best for mobile chimp destruction

For pistol, a low end Hi Point will do the trick. Either 9mm, .40, or .380

This a shotgun is the ideal home defence/riot weapon

How poor are we talking OP?

sportsmansoutdoorsuperstore.com/products2.cfm/ID/168683

This is what /k/ is for by the way

Get your ass to /k/.

People always make fun of HiPoint...Are they reliable enough for self defense?

Ideally I would like a shotgun for home and a pistol in the car....

Thanks again.

Also if you decide to become a proactive goog hunter a cheap 22 costs 200 and ammo is cheap

Thank you. Sounds good. Lots of great reviews about the 88 as well.

>>k

get an AR15 tho

saggy because unrelated

This gun is specifically for dealing with niggers, so I thought Cred Forums would be more appropriate. I'm sure most people here have had run-ins with pavement apes and can speak from experience.

Cool. I'll look into that. Ammo cost is something to consider.

>Awesome. Going to check that out.

If you want to spend more than $200.00 go for the Mossberg 500. It's hihger quality than the 88.

Yes, but they're too bulky for concealment, and if you don't plan on concealing your gun then you might as well get a Hi Point Carbine, bolt action rifle, or Maverick 88.

slickguns.com/product/century-zastava-m88a-9mm-378-barrel-8-rnds-17999-after-coupon-sg3668-999-sh

Another option for a cheap handgun by the way, only marginally more expensive than a new shotgun and easier to conceal if need be.

Okay I'll repost this there in a bit.

It's still self-defense for whatever reason, therefore /k/

Cred Forums is for gun politics, not "what is a good rifle/pistol/shotgun Cred Forums?"

>all these shotgun shills
Shotguns are fine but the racking of that slide is going to give you away in a home defense situation.
Plus, good luck trying to conceal that bitch or maneuvering it around a small hallway.
Get a 200 dollar Tokarev. Inexpensive and reliable.

I actually thought about getting a Bersa Thunder 380 since it would be easy to conceal. They're made in Argentina and can be had for cheap. Supposedly people like them better than the PPKs...

Any opinion on that? I'm not sure if 380 is strong enough to take down a buck negro high on PCP though.

>If you want to spend more than $200.00 go for the Mossberg 500. It's hihger quality than the 88.

Heard it doesn't make much of a difference between 500 and the 88

How poor is poor op?

Yeah that's a good point. I think I'd buy the handgun first, and the shotgun second.

>racking of that slide is going to give you away in a home defense situation.

>not keeping one in the tube
are you retarded?

This, I'm gonna go buy one at Dick's pretty soon. Anyone know some places to get ammo cheap? Is it generally cheaper online or in stores?

bulkammo.com/bulk-12ga-ammo-12ga2-34target118oz75mwin-250

I really have no idea as to what a good deal is in terms of ammo, can anyone tell me whether that's good, I think it's fine myself.

I was thinking less than $300 for the shotgun and max $350 for the pistol?

shotgun 12 gague few boxes of buck and slug mag extender tube and a cheap level 2 vest.

Yeah I would keep both the shotty and pistol chambered and ready in case of immediate black/brown threat.

Might work if he doesn't have kids around. Not to mention, he obviously can't afford a safe if he's a poorfag.

HiPoints are reliable, it's just you're basically sacrificing everything else for a cheap gun that goes bang every time.

Also, even if he did keep one in the tube, my other points still stand.

m.youtube.com/watch?v=aUxgBpjuqxg
As long as the chimpout doesn't turn into a full blown race war, then the highpoint will shed enough monkey blood to keep you safe.

Yeah that Maverick 88 is a fucking steal. That might be the move. Maybe i'll get the Takarev or the Century Zastava first. Then that next.

Thanks. Good to know.

Yeah good point.

Nice video! Watching it now.

Seems reasonable

If you're super poor and don't mind one shot before reload, any of the single shot 12 gauges you can find for 50-100 dollars are fine too. H&Rs hold up well.

pistol is not in the same league as a shotgun

a 000 buck fires 8 .36 balls

Thats 9.144mm

So in one trigger pull you are dumping nearly the equivalent of a 9mm mag

please fuck off

A slug from a 12 gauge dumps a unbelievable quantity of energy and will kill what it hits

Shotgun: Maverick 88
Handgun: You can get a full size FNS9 or M&P 9mm or 40 for that much. They have like 12-17 round capacity or you can throw da extendo 30 round on it if you really want.

If you want a subcompact "pocket pistol" to carry on you comfortable 100% all the fucking time and be able to conceal in the summer you can get a M&P shield or a ruger LCS9 (not the lc9 because it's shit) but they only have like 7 rounds or so capacity and they're harder to shoot because they're smaller. those should all be around 300-400

Cool good to know. I think at the minimum the Maverick 88 would do the trick. I wouldn't feel safe with only a single shot. Chimps always travel in packs.

>Bersa
They're reliable and fairly ok from what I can tell, but .380 will most definitely not stop a nigger in one shot unless you get supremely lucky.

If you're worried about cracked out niggers 9mm is pretty much the bare minimum you should be looking for.

budsgunshop.com/catalog/product_info.php/products_id/83126/S&W SD9VE 10+1 9mm 4"

This or the Zastava I linked before are the premier poorfag 9's.

Calm down, Paddy. He said "mobile chimp destruction"

I think he meant carrying

Honestly, if you're just looking for home defense, nothing is going to beat a shotgun. You might tear up your walls and furniture a bit if you can't aim for shit, but if any one of those pellets hits some bitch ass nigger, he's gonna go down, because he's not looking to kill you, just steal your shit. If you actually land a full chest-full of shot, he's fucking dead. If you just wing him in the shoulder with a handgun, he isn't dead, just in a lot of pain and probably pissed, although pretty much disabled from further attack.

Real life is not like the movies, normal people stop fighting when shot once, and if you can fire out a bunch of pieces of metal as opposed to one, you have a better chance of winning.

Also hi-points are fine.

Most handguns have a rail to put a flashlight on, idk if the hi-point does. You can get a cheap gun light that would probably work if you're going to use it for home defense but it makes them harder to conceal. Otherwise get a flashlight to put next to your handgun on the night stand or whatever, those are also cheap

That is something to consider. But where would you put your shotgun in your car where it could be reached?

Check out this chimpout against this dude and his family in their SUV...

youtube.com/watch?v=V-9WuRnolfQ

made of mexico piece of cheap plastic crap

the plastic will literally start to crack after 500 rounds

This. It's also super durable and can handle being used as both a gun and a baseball bat.

I've been shooting and owning guns for a while. If you get a tok you'll love it. Not to mention, it has more penetrating power than a .357 magnum. That being said, use hollow points for home defense so that they stay in the nigger and don't go through him into your family.
youtube.com/watch?v=R6vNTflA4wY

This

I owned one and I've owned a lot of much more expensive shotguns

gandermountain.com/modperl/product/details.cgi?i=721809

It fires anything from standard dove loads to magnum and super magnum

It is virtually indestructible.

You can put a folding stock and a mag extender on it and it comes with chokes.

Join the wheel gun master race, 45acp or 357 will do fine.

Zastava 9mm, most reliable gun If you're a poor fag

Wheel guns are good too.

DOES THIS FUCKING LOOK LIKE /k/ TO YOU?

awesome! That pic is perfect. Just saved it. Yeah the M&P Shield is nice. I'll look into the FNS9 too. Thanks.

Let's be realistic here, OP is on Cred Forums. He's worried about more than just chimps breaking in to steal his tv and a handgun is more useful in most state of emergency scenarios than a shotgun could ever hope to be.
Don't listen to this faggot though. He's right about some of the parts being made in Mexico but they're most definitely not bad or unreliable guns.
This user is right, though toks aren't particularly safe to carry with a round in the chamber which should exclude it from your consideration.

> Thinking a gun will protect you in a chimpout

Come on, you're smarter than this.

Take that money, buy a spade (or a 'shovel' in the US), dig a moat around your house.
Fill with water.
They cannot cross water.
Job done.

For that scenario a .44 mag 5 inch revolver but you are into serious money if you want a decent handgun. Cheap handguns are shit.
Say hello to a former little friend.

Yeah you're right....I don't want to take chances with some huge negro bearing down on me. 380 is too small.

What does it actually feel like to live with googles? It seems like they could 'strike' at any moment.

I don't envy you guys.

Yeah I'm going to probably sell some stuff and get a shotgun for the house and a pistol for the car and to carry.

I really like the idea of the shotgun for the house. I don't want to have to deal with lawsuits from their family about some Gud Boi who dindu nuffin.

>moats
>hating on guns
Not surprised this is coming from a brit.

All I know is don't get a Hi Point.

Read the 4 safety rules

00 buckshot is perfectly fine for HD. Figure the pattern spreads 1 inch per 1 yard. So at 5-10 yards, you'll have the whole shot dumping into a paper plate. Treat it like a rifle in regard to what people tend to think of shotguns.

Cheap birdshot is good for practice.

00 buckshot isn't all that expensive. It's $5 for a pack of 5 here, so I'd guess $3 there.

Slugs are for your hunting for the most part (50 yards on big game); they penetrate a lot in many cases (sometimes they don't, but sometimes they do). Probably good to have some on hand, though. They're around $5 for 5 too.

Really, there's nothing out there that you can't fight off with a 12 gauge.

If people wear body armor, it's going to be proof against .223 anyway, so aiming for the face in that case will work with a rifle or shotgun.

>What does it actually feel like to live with googles?
I'm lucky enough to live in a white suburb.
>It seems like they could 'strike' at any moment.
Yes when they're around, especially in large groups. They're pretty unpredictable and violent senpai.

I conceal carry a glock 42 (.380) its good if you shoot center mass and unload a clip.

When I open carry I carry a .40 caliber.

Its always good to have a good pistol, a shotgun and a rifle. Get all 3.

Pretty sure he was just making a joke about blacks not being able to swim.

Very nice. Going to the top of the list to research. Much thanks. Obama's sons aren't going to get me without a fight.

I wanted to talk to people who've dealt with negroes first hand. This weapon is to defend myself when the chimpouts starts after Trump wins. I also want to participate in the inevitable race war.

Everything you said was correct until

>If people wear body armor, it's going to be proof against .223 anyway

Where is a good place to legally buy a gun? Anyone ever order from a website? NJ here. Could I legally buy a gun from maybe Florida and have it shipped here?

I was joking too since there's a lot of castles in Britain with moats.

Good advice. Thanks.

massburge 500 shotgun, especially if you live in an apartment. shotguns are excellent indoors and out.

>If people wear body armor, it's going to be proof against .223 anyway,

No. NO its not.

No soft armour will stop that. What planet are you on?

OP .380 is only if you want to be armed at all times. Like carrying everyday, extremely comfortably. Which is good and also possible and easy with a 9mm depending on your size especially the smaller ones. There is some hollowpoint ammo that will take down somebody easily in .380 but there is no reason to get one other than concealability obviously. Even a single stack 9mm has to be desired in terms of firepower, but if you really want to carry everyday it is honestly better than nothing to always have something and not need it.

If something is too big or uncomfortable to carry you will end up leaving it at home and be unarmed which is bad if you feel you need to be armed 100% of the time. If you're keeping it in your car it doesn't matter I guess. It really dependins on your size and how much you care about keeping it concealed and concealed comfortably. You can literally take a S&W bodyguard anywhere in your pocket and while some people will say a .380 is not going to stop someone with 7 rounds of defensive hollowpoints or whatever your packing, they've probably never been shot by one.

/k/ is full of memes and will be fanboying and shitposting you to pick something that they shill for but it might be fine to post there any of your questions

You want a rifle then, that way, you can sit atop a rooftop and pick off googles from a distance. Pistols suck unless you are close range.

I'm sorry I can't take your advice. I've seen what London looks like and it's obvious you people don't have the first idea how to deal with sub-humans.

ah I see. My bad

It's cheap and indestructible and works.

>Slower to reload
>less ammo capacity
Unless OP takes the time to git gud with wheelgats, its going to put him at a disadvantage in anything above a category 3 chimpout.

Now that is sweet... A folding stock on a shotgun? I like it.

OP, anything 9mm with 13+ mag capacity will be perfect. Look for police trade in glocks, or used glocks. Glock 19 is great place to start. Get a decent amount of reliable JHP ammo and practice with that ammo. Each brand of bullets has different ballistics, despite being 9mm JHP. You want hollow points because of over-penetration.

This is important if you have to defend your home. A hollow point will stop the bad guy, and won't kill your kid in the next room. Stay away from Taurus pistols and HighPoints. Shotguns are the cheapest option, but they are cumbersome as fuck.

If you're defending your home, you want something compact.

Most importantly, train with your firearm as often as you can. This is what will save your life in a home defense situation, not the brand or type of the gun you have.

Teach your children to handle mortars and small handguns.
you get yourself and AR-15 with a shotgun atachment.

Don't get a pistol unless you have the ability to do a lot of training. It is easy to miss with it, niggers use it because it's easy to hide.

A shotgun or a rifle is more reliable.

A 12 gauge would pack enough kenetic energy to put someone on their ass even if they're wearing body armor especially with buckshot

Fuck slugs btw, op pretty much pointless except in a HD situation they're more for long range and shit

It's horrible. I'm not kidding you will learn to pay attention at ALL times. When I hear them behind me I look at the store windows to see if they get close. I'll even stop and put my back against a wall and have a smoke just so I can keep an eye on them, and I hardly ever smoke. I keep a pack on me just for dealing with niggers in this fashion.

I've even had to bounce one off my car when they tried to get me to stop...It was probably an attempted car jacking.

He knows fuck all about guns. Accurate shooting at moving targets from elevation is not going to be a fucking video game.

He needs a shotgun.

Stick a slug and Iron sites on it or a saddle and he can lop arms and legs off at 180 feet.

Fuck off with you wuz a sniper. IRL is not FPS.

True but that reliability is second to none.
If you're fumbling with a jammed weapon you're pretty much as good as dead.

> you people don't have the first idea how to deal with sub-humans.

We send them to London.
> also Australia.

Listen, faggot. Either a Glock 17 or Arex Zero 1. Grab all the 17+ round mags you can get. Hillary will ban all high cap mags, and both these firearm profiles will be on the restricted side. 5-7 round mags will be legal long after Hilary croaks, so buy the shit that works well and is in easy supply and reliable while you can.

Nuff said, faggot bitch.

You'd have to have it shipped to a gun store who will then deal with the transaction just like they would if you were buying it locally. Most gun stores will charge a fee for this and gun stores in New Jersey will likely cost more. Call your nearest gun store and they'll tell you what their policy regarding purchasing shit online is.

If you want to avoid your states laws you could buy a gun out of state from a private party (illegal as fuck) or purchase an 80% receiver and mill it out yourself.

Putting someone on their ass is not going to stop the threat. Chances of attackers wearing body armor are slim to none, so I wouldn't worry about that.

With that said, using a shotgun for home defense is not really that practical.

I'd like that pic a lot better if it didn't have a lot of shitty post 2009 /k/ humor all over it.

Copied this down. Thanks. Definitely going to have to get a shotgun. No two ways about it.

I like that I could actually hunt food with it in the event of an apocalypse.

Cool. I wish I could afford A Springfield XD-S in 9mm or 40SW. Maybe next year.

Come on man.

It ain't fucking hard.

gunbroker.com/item/588584979

gunauction.com/buy/14133612

gunbroker.com/item/581984366

in a general city scenario you can 'snipe' well with a 12 guage slug. try hitting a deer running acrost a field at 100 yards

This

Most people who own 9mms don;t practise much and can't hit a man size target moving at 20 feet at walking pace because they only shoot at static targets.

Get yourself a shotgun.

If Home invaded don;t move around clearing.

Stay quiet and crouched as soon as they enter the room blow the fuck out of them with two loads of 000 and a slug. IRL is not a video game.

Don't fall for the .40 meme. There's nothing a .45 or .40 can do that 9mm can't. Aside from leaving you with an empty chamber much sooner.

There's a guide for this

Thanks this is a really good post. After thinking about it I would need to carry it 24x7. Most of my experiences with negroes has been outside of my car and home.

...And honestly I think if I ever had to actually pull a gun on a chimp even one round going off would make them scatter.

What ammo would you load a 380 with?

I appreciate the comment, but I probably need to learn to shoot better before I get a rifle. I won't hit shit.

I would just get a handgun; any pistol will do. Shotguns are more complicated to handle imo and unwieldy. I'd rather use an AK than a shotgun anyhow.

>Listen, faggot. Either a Glock 17 or Arex Zero 1. Grab all the 17+ round mags you can get. Hillary will ban all high cap mags, and both these firearm profiles will be on the restricted side. 5-7 round mags will be legal long after Hilary croaks, so buy the shit that works well and is in easy supply and reliable while you can.
>Nuff said, faggot bitch.

Shotgun. Lvl 2 vest.

This glock guy is dead you are alive. He is very representative of niggers in his thinking.

op u need 2 get a bolt action 30 06 for home defense cus nothing else is sufficient against the modern home invading illegal alien rapist

IRL he's going to have to make sure his kids are alright. That means clearing a house with a long ass shotgun. Good luck with that bud. Any firearm requires a lot of training, not just pistols. There's so much useless and down right wrong information in this thread, it's triggering me.

A shotgun is an excellent choice for homedefence.
Depending on your budget.
Myself i own a Remington 870 and i can assure you that it is not a gun i would want to find myself on the other side of the barrel of.

>poor
>has children
What a piece of shit, you and your kids deserve to get deleted.

Cool thanks. After reading this thread the pistol will be the first purchase.

Worked for me twice. Beautiful blood trail the first time. Police did not care. No body found no report made.

Food for thought thanks.

>Implying more white children isn't a good thing.
Schlomo pls.

That is not an ethical shot on a deer.

maybe he's 'poor' and wants to be frugle because he spent his money on the kids. not everybody has jew gold

Hahah. Good comeback.

Man it must suck living in countries where obtaining firearms is difficult or impossible.

Can you own any guns in the UK? How hard is it to get one?

>le shotguns are easy to shoot meme
There's a lot more to fuck up than you probably realize.

>short stroke the pump and get a failure.
Dead
>00 Buck doesn't spread as much as you think it does within household distances, it also penetrates a hell of a lot more than people give it credit for.
Dead, other people possibly dead as well.
>The recoil is not pleasing to new shooters whatsoever.
Miss the first shot or two, dead
>Run out of ammo, need to reload
unless you're a tier 0 leet tacticool operator, dead

OP should get a good handgun a Hi Point carbine in the same caliber. They're far easier to shoot and far harder to fuck up, also considerably easier to mount optics and lights onto.

budsgunshop.com/catalog/product_info.php/products_id/62394/Hi Point 995 Semi-Automatic 9mm 10+1 Capacity 16.5" Barrel S

His children are automatically at a disadvantage thanks to their father being a poor piece of shit.

Hi Point's a good brand, a little ugly, but you're not some faggot worried about how cool you'll look. I like their lifetime warranty.

>keeping one in the tube

Https://youtu.be/5zCicbauLVc

For me a shotgun is a good idea for home defense. I'm just learning to shoot. At least I'll have a good chance of clipping those black bastards if they invade my home with a bit of buckshot.

>what is condom
>what is planned parenthood
>what is stability

You'd think smart people would think about making decisions like this when they go LOL lets just fuck and worry about your pregnancy later.

Yeah, OK John Wick.
A shotgun has its advantages, but also some disadvantages in home defense scenarios. No one is questioning the firepower of a 12 gauge shotty, just its practical use when you have to clear a house full of tight angles. Put that muzzle through a doorway and see what happens when someone grabs it.
If you know where to look, you can get a decent used one for a very small amount of money. A handgun doesn't have to be expensive.

sure it is, lead one body lengrh foward and a half up, honestly dunno. maybe our deer are nigger then yours? northern ohio does have some pretty big deer

Cool. I like the idea of a 9mm so my S.O. can shoot it if need be.

If you get a semi automatic pistol, dont buy cheap ammo, it WILL jam.

Most people these days are poor faggot. Your overall mindset are why whites aren't having children. Niggers will have kids no matter what, it might be for the best if whites didn't "think it through" as much. We might actually have a chance at not going extinct.

Federal HST or Speer Gold dots are availible in both 9mm and .380

Like I said though you could also carry a 9mm comfortably and easily it just won't be as small, depending on your size will be how easily you can conceal it especially in light clothing.

Here's the difference between a .380 and a 9mm. ALso I wouldn't recommend something with that capacity for HD, there's really no reason to get something that small for that, but it would work until you can get another gun I guess.

>shotgun good idea
>just learning to shoot
Honestly, look into a Hi Point Carbine; especially if your wife is going to be shooting the thing.

>IRL he's going to have to make sure his kids are alright. That means clearing a house with a long ass shotgun. Good luck with that bud. Any firearm requires a lot of training, not just pistols. There's so much useless and down right wrong information in this thread, it's triggering me.

You do realize that handguns rarely incapacitate ?

0% of people hit with a slug or 000 survive.

Watch this and learn

You should get a SCCY or Kel-Tec, they're pretty much the poor mans Glock.

Indeed they are, not a good option for poor fags, your right.

Fair enough.

Dude, a person can remain standing after being hit with a rifle round, let alone birdshot. Major issue with home defense scenarios is over penetration, at least in your plywood houses over there. 9mm with JHP is compact enough, has the necessary magazine capacity, and won't kill a person standing in a room that is 5 walls behind the target you're engaging. Don't fall for the memes.

The kids are well cared for which is why I don't have a lot of spare cash. Can't wait forever...Didn't want to pop out kids when I'm in my 40's and risk them having autism.

Agreed but if you are just defending one room in a house (IE don't have kids rooms to go to, and don't need a hand free to guide someone else or open doors) Then an AR-15 is better than either. The rounds won't go through too many walls either. Less than 12ga buck.

Shotguns only loaded with bird shot for less wall penetration.

Frangible rounds for an AK would work well.

But honestly shotguns make about the worst home defense gun there is, outside of low fire rate rifles. As much as people love M9130s

What's it like buying a gun? Can someone describe the experience in greentext?

Shotguns are the go-to answer but a Hi-Point pistol caliber carbine is the real ideal:
>no penetrating walls and killing neighbors and loved ones
>works just like a rifle, no worrying about adjusting the choke
>way more control than birdshot
>intuitive reloading in handle
>aftermarket customization
>three hundred dollars
>best warranty in the industry

Cool thanks. Copied this whole thing down. I'm going to go to a range and rent some of the various weapons listed in this thread and see how I do before I make a decision.

Believe it or not they can and IIRC they can also own handguns in northern Ireland.

That feel when folding stocks are illegal here.

Yeah good point.

You're a fucking retard. Do you even know what you're talking about? That retard was using a serpa (shit, banned in law enforcment departments for a reason) pic related holster with the release button right next to the trigger and he has no trigger discipline, also that's a handgun not a shotgun.

There's no reason to not keep one in the chamber unless it's not a drop safe gun

Not on an smooth barrel. 40-50 meters tops.

I used to hunt boar with them with a saddle mount and a red dot. Boar are fast fuckers.

No hope at 100 yards on a deer in flight of making a clean kill reliably

Why do you have 5 children if you're poor, lad?

Most people are poor now or lower-middle class. It's what you get when you back the wrong horse in the 1940's.

Thanks!

True i thought about my point of view as iam a seasoned shooter of it.
But for someone on a budget and lives in the US i would recommend a Glock 17,19 or M&P 9 for home-defence.
It is worth saving up to buy a good pistol rather than getting a cheap as hipoint or whatever.
If you have large budget then i would recommend getting an AR-15/AK alongside the handgun.

Great pic. Nice post.

hahaha this guy rewally just say a .223 or 7.62 will pentrate less then buckshot or a pistol round?

Will do. Some of the later posts in this thread have given me a lot to think about. Shotguns are more complicated than I originally thought.

I need to go to a range and test some of these out.

Nice. Watching that video after done with this thread.

>But honestly shotguns make about the worst home defense gun there is, outside of low fire rate rifles. As much as people love M9130s

Look. You are wrong. Completely wrong. You wont accept that because you have been marketed at about handguns and thing they can in any way compete with a shotgun. They can't AT ALL.

Okay this is great advice. Thanks. I'll do further research but it sounds like the consensus is to get a 9mm until I know what I'm doing.

Get a keltec pf-9. Proven reliability. Pic somewhat related.

>short stroke
That's like saying the Glock is unreliable because it can be limpwristed
>00 buck: Dead
why would he be "dead"? because it doesn't spread as much as people think? That's a good thing.
>possibly other people dead
#4 buck
>Miss the first shot or two, dead
If that happens within 10 yards, it wouldn't have been different with any other firearm.
>Run out of ammo, need to reload
5 to 9 shots of 12 gauge is more than enough firepower for 99.9% of home defense scenarios

Awesome. Can you link the specific gun you are referring too? I'm a total noob at firearms. Thanks.

I'm going to get a Steyr S9-A1. Maybe a L9-A1.

>go to Cabellas
>ask to see the Glock 42
>like how it feels
>tell salesman I want to buy it with a conceal carry (pocket holster) and some ammo
>salesman tells me to do the background check on the little touch screen computer
>do it, takes 10 minutes at most
>give salesman my drivers license
>he bags up everything
>leave with gun.

i don't wanna get into the whole 'assault rifle' defintion but they're not a good choice in your own house with your family, they're not called a defense or repell rifle that's a big reason why niggers kill kids and old folks

Thank you. A minority of gun owners make safe/legal gun owners look unsafe and stupid. If any kids come over, guns all locked in the safe, room locked, only 3 people have the key. I live with a bunch of older senpai so we keep pieces everywhere but kids around, hosting a party, etc. lock them up. Safe gun ownership and shooting, along with concealed carry is really straightforward. It takes critical thinking, common sense and money hahaha

Depends on your local laws, I'll greentext a couple of scenarios so that you can get an idea of what your options are.

Buying a gun from a federally licensed firearm dealer in a pro-gun state.
>pick out your firearm
>verify that you're 18 or over if the firearm is a rifle or shotgun and that you're 21 otherwise
>pay for gun
>employee then takes your ID and runs your name through the NCIS database, which will check if you're a convicted felon, on probation/parole, or whether you've been involuntarily committed to a mental institution
>this takes about 5 - 10 minutes depending on how many other people are there
>if you clear, you take your gun
Private purchase in a pro-gun state where both parties are not federally licensed dealers. This can be at a gun show or at a pre determined location with somebody you met online or a friend or family member.
>meet
>pay for gun
>take gun

Could cover the process for buying a gun in California if you so please.

I think it depends the state because in some states you have a waiting period to get them.

If you're getting it online you order it and have it shipped to a gun store for $20 or so and then you do this, otherwise you just pick your gun and do this:

>Pick gun or go to pickup your online order
>Show them your ID
>They give you paperwork
>address, name, height, weight DOB basic stuff
>box that says you're the one who's going to be the owner of the gun
>bunch of boxes that you can legally check if you are able to
>not a felon
>not an illegal drug user
>not discharged from the military
>not under investigation etc. or have restraining orders against you
>not had a domestic violence charge

Stuff like that

>Gun store sends in the info to someone who verifies it (takes like 5 minutes)
>they call back and say it's all good
>You get your gun and leave

takes like 10 mins, just don't be a criminal and have your ID ready and you're good senpai

Hahaha

This. Can't go wrong with a 12ga pump. Never fired a Maverick, but I love the shit out of my 870. With a little practice, nothing is more effective at short range than a shotgun. Just remember that they aren't drop safe. I keep mine full of 00, except for the first round which is a magnum pheasant load, just to minimize the risk of over penetration so I don't hesitate on the first shot. I also keep a bandolier of buck and slugs hanging on the gun, and have a buttstock shell holder. It's a lot of firepower for very little money, just make sure to practice thoroughly before you need to use it, wouldn't want to short-shuck it or fumble around loading shells in the heat of the moment.

OP, odds are you're no super trained commando. Shotguns are good, pistols are good. Just try to train when you can with whatever you choose. Gunfags just like to argue all this stuff out.

Fact: all bullets hurt.

How poor are we talking about?

Aren't SKSes supposed to be like 300$?

There should be that one .380ACP hi-point that's like 75$ and won't blow up in your face.

It is actually vital information. And in clearing in FIBA in the 90s in croatia no one sane even bothered with a handgun if they could get their hands on a shotgun.

Handguns DO NOT DROP reliably unless you go to a 44 mag. And they can all be stopped by a cheap ebay vest if they are less than 44 mag

A shotgun fucks people up beyond repair and drops them. Ask any emt. Don't fall for the handgun meme unless you have a lot of time to spend learning to shoot. In which case start with a .22LR or 32 semi auto and work your way up to a .44 mag revolver and learn to point shoot, that means grips fitted to your hand and I don't even know if they teach it in the states anymore but you will wear a barrel out learning.

I'm comparing a pistol caliber carbine/rifle to a shotgun, not a shotgun to a pistol.

>can't short stroke or limp wrist a semi-auto rifle
>spread won't assist poor aim, follow up shots more difficult than with a semi-auto
>fine, whatever. #4 buck is fine.
>easily could be different if the next 4 shots are easier to make
>why take the chance when reloads can take 2 seconds rather than 20?

That's him dead. Well done you fucking autistic internet commandos.

SCCY (pronounced Sky) has some sweet qualities, especially the warranty and customer service. Weapons receive good reviews but a lot of people in the gun community say it has spotty reliability. Haven't inquired in over a year so maybe they've improved. Seems like a decent piece.

sound advice, i've seen and done dropping shells on the ground just deer hunting. lol just takes practice to reload quickly and calmly

Great advice. I'm going to do a lot of research. I'm most likely going to buy at least one pistol for conceal carry and a shotgun right away. Then a rifle.

Oh just shut the fuck up dude. You are full of shit, and your advice isn't worth the space it occupies on Cred Forums servers. Just stop talking about stuff you know nothing about.

>moist nugget info is in russian

muh stoppin powah

don't listen to this guy OP

>one pistol for conceal carry and a shotgun right away.

do this, you don't really need a rifle

I've seen this before. YES, you cunt a shotgun blast is about as effective as being shot 9 times with a lower energy pistol HOWEVER those shots spread a lot less than most people think so you basically have to have the same accuracy as a rifle and shotguns only truly come into their own at intermediate range because of this as well. I don't care how much meat you blow off someone if you have 4 people in front in your house and you might expect to engage them while doing room clearing at less than 5 feet you might think twice about having a long gun. They have their place, and its shooting ducks and deer at intermediate range.

Shotgun, Mossberg 500. The racking sound of a shotgun is among the top 5 that Chimps have an instinctive fear of.

I'm going to buy both and learn how to shoot both. I DO need something to conceal carry. I'll use the shotgun for home defense.

CCW instructor said look up vids of these holsters; heard they have alot of videos like this.

Only beat to shit chink SKS's are anywhere near that cheap anymore because of import bans. Unless you live in Canada, they get SKS's for 300 all day.

DONT LISTEN TO THIS NIGGER
BUY A FUCKING MOSIN NAGANT
CHRIST SAKE WE HAVE THIS THREAD EVERYDAY

Cool thanks.

You need to seriously shut the fuck up. I'd rather have somebody miss me with a 12 gauge than get shot by a .380.

I have children and keep my guns loaded outside of a safe. They're 7 and 9, both boys, and have been educated since they were about 5 on gun safety. They don't touch the guns without my supervision or permission. They can't reach them yet either.

My biggest fear is having a gun but not be able to access it in time to save my family.

most of this is all sound advice but in the end, it's HIS home and HIS scenario. maybe the kids rooms are directly the backdrop from the living room? maybe the top od the staires overlook the hallway? lol but gotta ask....how many niggers are there and you need 20-30 shots? lol

Wait is OP planning on engaging them outside his home? That changes everything. We just had a shooting with a ruger 10/22 in the town next to us. Seemed to work well for the shooter. Really cheap, cheap to shoot, and can put enough bullets down range quickly to suppress or possibly put down your enemy.

You're gonna want buckshot. #4 or bigger. Shouldn't be too expensive in store.

> (You)
>Oh just shut the fuck up dude. You are full of shit, and your advice isn't worth the space it occupies on Cred Forums servers. Just stop talking about stuff you know nothing about.

A fucking serb.

HOS motherfucker.

Kill 'em all.

They're stupid. Get a safariland holster for OC, the release is on the thumb not the trigger finger like a fucking retard. Also SERPA holsters can get shit in the button that makes them not release like gravel and shit, not likely but possible

there is no situation where a handgun is superior to a short barreled rifle/shotgun. even a full sized rifle or shotgun is preferable to a handgun outside of extremely enclosed spaces.

This is how it works in Sweden.
After completing a weekend-hunting course and passing all shooting tests and theoretical ones you are allowed to buy guns on hunting licences.
There is no medical checks or anything for that as long as you handle the firearm correctly and safely you will pass.
With that in mind this is the process.

>Go to web/store and order the gun.
>Issue a copy of your license along with ID
>Store sends request to the police
>Police handles the request which takes (depending on you county) 2-8 weeks.
>Request is either denied or accepted
>Order gets shipped/is ready to pick at nearest store.
>Done
Your system in the US is superior if you ask me though.

>Go to pawn shop
>See gun I like
>Inquire to see it
>A good seller will make sure to see if it's empty, even if he knows it is
>Look at it, don't put your finger on the trigger or point it at anyone
>Fill out background check
>Wait five minutes for background check
>Walk out with your gun after purchase

Lol ok big man, that still doesn't change the fact that you know exactly jack shit about firearms. Go suck queen's dick, you retarded fucking autist.

You also need to issue a copy of your safe and it's ID as it has to be approved by Swedish standards.

Bigger pic

I train to always have the chamber loaded and the muzzle downrange, and to keep the mag constantly topped up. It makes things much less stressful and more fluid. It's actually really easy to get the hang of grabbing a shell across your first three fingers, loading it into the open chamber from underneath, and bringing the slide forward in one smooth motion.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Estimated_number_of_guns_per_capita_by_country

Really makes you think...

System where I live in the US:
Go to a gun store.
Present ID, complete background check.
Pay for gun.
Leave with gun.

I would MOST likely expect to engage chimps outside my home, walking around with the kids, and during a home invasion.

Sweet!

>National police
>registry of all gun owners, guns, and parts
wew

You're a fucking idiot. Kids unsupervised , even when trained, around loaded weapons is dangerous. What about their friends?

>I would MOST likely expect to engage chimps outside my home, walking around with the kids
Well obviously this scenario calls for a good concealed carry handgun.

>nice dubs

go for a shotgun, mossberg 590 series is great and relatively inexpensive in terms of firearms

>fair enough
>depends on distance. At point blank range, the spread, as small as it may be, produces one massive wound cavity. At 5 yards or more, if a shot is fired directly at the torso, the pellets will have some spread, which would increase the likelihood of hitting a vital area
>I can't really argue with that, though I could say "why take the chance when a stop can take one shot instead of 3, 4, 5 or 6"

I just said they are never around the guns unsupervised. Only when we take the .22 out for them to practice with do they see them.

Oh man, Wish we had it that simple.
But then again iam grateful for us not being among the gun-cucks atleast in differance to our other policies..
Also your prices are much lower as everything is taxed beyond hell here.

As expected, all the no-gunz teenagers here are recommending a shotgun, despite them being too long, too heavy, harsh recoil, slow loading and a low ammo capacity.

At a minimum, you ought to have a rifle, such as an AR or AK and a handgun.

The rifle for if the shit really hits the fan and the handgun for general bump-in-the-night home defense and outside concealed carry.

Handguns are a bad decision. Super-poor option is a shotgun. There are a lot of good sub-$300 offerings.

If you're willing to jump to $500, get a low-budget AR-15. A couple of magazines and ammo to fill them will run you an extra $50, but you will be able to handle a very large number of threats at once (and you're not going to be dead as soon as your 6 shot tube runs dry).

mine has a bigger dick =)

Lock them up.
Period

Fucked you lot up properly though.

With shotguns occasionally.

I would think you could overthrow your government with less than 1000 men, then hang every last feminist, numale, and "refugee", since you have access to firearms.

You guys need to set the example for the world that leftism won't be tolerated and it is time for fascism to lead the way to the future.

I missed the /k/ posting memo.

Who can see the 4th man?

Good points. AR15s are easy as hell to shoot, that's for sure.

>Accurate shooting at moving targets from elevation is not going to be a fucking video game.
>He needs a shotgun.

Implying you don't have to aim a shotgun.

Potatonigger, please.

>hes poor
>better tell him to buy a gun thats twice the price of what he can afford

Damn..Where the fuck is he...Can only find the three more obvious ones. Great cammo by the way.

ever layed in much mud and used that bi-pod?

To the left of the right leg of the right man.

>Has kiddos
Get a ruger 10/22 so you can get lil Johnny and Sarah spun up on the fine art of marksmanship together with you at the range. Just make sure to get gun locks, the lil rascals just love to get into adult stuff a few years too soon.
So there op, maverick 88, keltec pf-9, ruger 10/22. That is 3 guns that go for around 200-250 each, and someday when you want to get newer shinier better funs you can trade or sell those and use that to take a step up.

1000 men won't be even close to enough.
A revolution would require maybe 50-60k people atleast.
And also defection from the armed forces.
It is not that simple unfortunately.

Maverick 88 is it's poor, reliable cousin.

Less capacity but also less than $200 and virtually no upkeep

You can even use most 500 mods on it

Thanks for the solid advice everyone. After I do a lot more research I'll let you guys know what I end up with over on /k/.

Lol bitch you didn't do shit to any lot. Keep dreaming of being a high speed oper8or, you miserable fucking failure of a human being.

have both this and a cheap chinese shotgun.

also load that shit with 00 because you can replace a wall.

Ayyyy Who can see the first lady?

Awesome thanks!

Well I still hope you guys get it together. I'd like to visit Sweden one day and not have it look like Kabul.

Most niggers watch anime, so buy a katana. This will instantly trigger a fight or flight reflex in the nigger. If it tries to rush you scream "KAMEHAAAMEEEEEHHAAAAA!". The nigger will recognise this and run.

>le moist nugget for home defense meme
>le shotgun is best home defense meme
>le just buy a beat up Eastern Bloc pistol that shoots a retarded caliber lol

If you're broke as fuck and need a gun right now, then go find a Hi Point in 9mm and then save up for something better.

If you save up more, then you can but an AR kit online and build it yourself. A 16" AR or AK are the only acceptable long guns for home defence. Shotguns are for hunting.

Word of caution, /k/ mods are pussy-whipped faggots. You will get banned if you mention you're buying guns for a chimpout, it's happened to me multiple times.

Allmost all of anoy are americans in this post , cause in our fucking countries the weapons are illegal. Hate this a lot sorry for this rage quit but i had to write it.

the google fear the samurai

You know, I really like the user's suggestion about a Hi-Point carbine. At first I was let down learning it takes 10-round magazines, but it turns out there are 15 round and now 20 round magazines available. Very cool.

A Category 5 Chimpout requires a rifle made by Springfield Armory. Whether that is a SOCOM II or their AR15 is up to you.

I own a ruger 10/22 and i can recommend it too.
Even children can operate it without much practice before.
Also they take 50 round mags which makes it my go-to gun at the range for some fun plinking.
You can equip alot of tacticool shit on it aswell if you are into that.
Probably the most versatile .22lr rifle there is.
Won't beat an AR/AK but atleast it is a fun gun to have.

again, you could do well on a rooftop with a 12 guage in a city, you're not gomma need 1/4 mile shots

>We just had a shooting with a ruger 10/22 in the town next to us

Whats up Washington m8?

360 reporting in

You can still visit Sweden (non kebabed parts)
Most of the mudslimes/kangz go to the cities where their fellow countrymen live, Södertälje, Stockholm, Malmö, Göteborg, etc..
central/Northern Sweden is essentially 100% white with small exceptions.
And if you are into outdoor activities you can still go here and avoid all the mudslimes alltogether as they don't like the woods/mountains.
Our only hope currently is to vote SD and shill for Nordic resistance.
Our economy needs to breakdown for a revolution unfortunately.

Maverick 88 is sub $200 for a quality shotgun. Its not going to turn heads, but if cheap is what you're after, go for it. You can get a Bird's Head grip for about $30 and it turns it into a highly maneuverable boomstick.

Rifle-wise, M&P 15 is a budget AR platform. The Ruger 556 is slightly better imo, but we're still talking 600-700 range. AR's are actually cheaper than any other rifle class, barring bolt actions like the nugget

For pistols, Glocks are generally cheap, shoot well, and you can find them anywhere. You should be able to pick one up for under $550. If you want something made with all steel, go for a 92fs Beretta. They're a bit larger, so recoil is reduced. Make sure you train your wife on operating it, since the larger frame makes it harder to operate the controls. You can pick one up for ~$600 used.

Revolvers are pretty good if you're going for concealed on a budget. Most sub-compacts will run ~$400. Recommend the Ruger LCR .357. Its slightly higher cost, but it allows you to fire the much more powerful .357 round, and reduces the recoil and bite you get from 38 special rounds.

amagicalplace.wikia.com/wiki/APPROVED_POORFAG_GUNS

>If you're broke as fuck and need a gun right now, then go find a Hi Point in 9mm and then save up for something better.
>just buy something shittier in every conceivable way to a shotgun except maneuverability

>A 16" AR or AK are the only acceptable long guns for home defence.
>what is every semi-automatic rifle in an intermediate or full-sized rile caliber

youtube.com/watch?v=EQ6A9c_RFYI

Hey derp, AR's are cheaper than most semi-auto handguns, and with training even a teenager can operate them easily enough.

You can own 'guns' (Double barrel shotguns and rifles in .22lr) in the UK, but you have to prove that you need them.

Self defence isn't a good enough reason - but something like farming would be.

its $500 for a poorfag "may or may not even feed steel cased ammunition"-tier AR. you can buy a maverick 88 (or a hi-point pistol for those who live in a cardboard box) for ~$200

360!!!! You in Vancouver or farther north?

Save your shekels and buy a Glock 19 and a IWB concealment holster.

Start with an aliengear and work your way elsewhere.

You can also own bolt action rifles in most calibers in the UK.
However your handgun laws need to be reworked just as your semi-auto caliber laws.
Wish you guys could aquire fullsize caliber AR/AK's.
Overall the UK is better of than many other European countries such as the Netherlands, Poland etc.
Best regards Sven.

I understand your feelings, but depending on your location, this is a potential felony. I carry from when I wake up until bed, so I dont worry about not having my weapon

>be poor as fuck
>decent handguns (literally glockshit) costs at least $500 and above
if you're a hobo the mosin is the only choice you got. otherwise get a fucking job and buy a USP/AR-15

Pistol: Glock 19
Rifle: AR-15, a Palmetto State Armory freedom line is a good bet
Shotgun: Remington 870, Mossberg 500 or 590

If you really want an AK, Palmetto State Armory also makes a good US made one, or you could buy an Arsenal for $1,000+

Still cancerous as fuck.

It is the same for me, my guns are in a safe with a code-lock.
According to law my guns have to be stored unloaded but i bypass this by having the magazines loaded (to my ruger 10/22) so all i have to do is to open the safe and insert the magazine and iam ready to put lead down a potential homeinvader.
However that is atleast a 30 second action which could kill me if the invader is armed with a gun or knife/stabbing weapon.

>glocks cost at least 500 dollars

>that deus vult pic
kek

I just thought of something. For home intruders, why not make a mock stick of TNT with a real ruse, light it and throw it between you and them.

???

Skagit county, our area codes are fucked man.

PSA does good work, and they always have an online deal going on blemished parts. Seeing as op is a poorfag he could just get one part every couple months and have a fully operational ar15 in a few months without breaking the bank.

>Wait ten days after purchase

But I'm angry *now*

Unless he’s literally living under a freeway overpass, he can afford it.

New Ruger AR - $590

gunbroker.com/item/588616709

i've shot two.

one i was pretty deadly with, the other was supposedly some custom job and i was fucking awful with it and couldnt hit dick (it was a lot lighter)

why?

>PSA does good work

Do they? I've been browsing their website for a few days wondering if they were reliable or not. Some pretty good looking deals and a hell of a lost cheaper than BCM.

Remington 870 Express

Cops have been use it to legally euthanize monkeys for fifty years.

okay you island dwelling, inbred fuck. Stop acting like you know shit about anything firearms related unless you have served. Minimal amount of pistols, the rest of the firearms available to you are either fudd guns or airshit. Its nice to find a decent semi-automatic, 30 rd capacity rifle online, have it sent to your local FFL (Federal Firearms License, [you wouldnt understand]) dealer, and pick it up when it arrives from the factory.

PSA has different "lines" of quality.

palmettostatearmory.com/palmetto-state-armory-5-56-premium-full-auto-bolt-carrier-group-8779.html

>tfw out of stock

>used and abused to hell and back
>deal ends in 1 day otherwise it's back to 500 again

Stop using this its old.

why not go full michael weston and make a homemade flashback in a security envelope?

If you want something to pull out when Jamal breaks into your house, buy a shotgun.

If you want something to keep your house safe for when Daquan's friends have a peaceful protest and start rioting, buy a rifle and figure a good vantage point.

If you want something for the happening, buy an automatic.

If you want something for when you're walking down the street and Tyrone decides he likes the look of your wife, buy a pistol and get your CC. If you go this route, get a high caliber. You put 8 .22's into Darius' chest, he can finish raping your daughter and beating you with your own gun before he runs off and realizes he's dead. You put 8 .45's into his chest, he no longer has a chest.

You want better advice? Go to /k/. It's what it's fucking there for.

>PSA has different "lines" of quality
I will wholly agree with this user though. They are like many other assembly companies. They do have tiers and grades that you need to keep an eye on. I'd recommend avoiding the ptac stuff. I do recall that FN makes their cold hammer forged barrels though.

You are retarded. Those balls are going way slower than a 9mm. F=MA

Also, they won't penetrate worth a fuck.

How do I tell the difference, and what is good on there?

>go to gunshow
>see a used 1911 I like
>hand him $700
>he hands me the gun and a receipt
>no paperwork, no background check

Shotguns are good. As mentioned the Maverick 88, Mossberg 500 or Remmington 870 are good choices. If you're dead set on a pistol, glocks are good and relatively affordable (avoid Hi-points and anything cheaper).

Whatever you get, definitely practice with it for a bit so you get used to how to shoot it. Again, with the shotgun recommendations, you have birdshot (excellent for training and cheap), buckshot (use for home defense) and slugs (when you want to say "fuck you" by sending 1oz of solid lead down range).

12guage shotgun (preferably with an adjustable chock & can chamber 5+1)

Affordable, Especially if you get used.
Rugged, ez, Low maintenance.

Accurate.
DEADLY AS FUCK close & long range.
Can be used as hunting for apocalypse.
Cheaper side of ammo.
Double "ott" 00 buckshot for big game & The most dangerous game.
Many different types of shells 2 buy

There were a bunch of old threads on different ar discussion sites when I first looked into them. The one I bought has a chrome moly barrel, turns out Wilson Arms makes their chrome moly barrels. Also look into what steel they use for their bcgs and what company they got those from. Its too late for me to go on another interweb research adventure for something I already feel comfy with.

Another great thing about the Hi-Point carbine is that 20 round magazines are like 25 bucks. Very good price.

Not a shotgun as all these no gunz have said. If you are going to by 1 gun and only 1 gun for home defense get an ar-15. It has more versatility than a shotgun.

youtube.com/watch?v=qKk45i9DzDA

Better go plant those potatoes son, the winter is almost here and your fresh african bull needs something to eat.

It's no use hiding...I understand the bullets, you see. I make them go where I want.

So do you like to talk out of you ass or are you just stupid?

how-i-did-it.org/drywall/index.html

If your main concern is penetration, get .223 of 5.56 rifle that pushes out its bullets faster than 2700 ft/s. Oh, and everything that kills reliably also penetrates drywall. Some things penetrate less. 9mm and .45 are not some of those things.

Also, innocent people getting hit by bullets that passed through a bad guy are very rare occurrences. It is certainly something to keep in mind. Personally, if I was going to use a shotgun, I would use buckshot. Others feel differently. I would rather be sure I was killing the guy than slightly increase the minuscule chances of collateral damage. The tradeoff is of course a personal decision.

As far as a single gun that is cheap, a pump shotgun is the way to go IMO. It is also a survival tool. You can basically hunt anything with a shotgun. It is also very effective on the move. Riot guns are shot guns. Literally.

underrated post to be sure

googles travel in packs so something that has a high clip size and stopping power, plus after a shot is fired they will try to run but may return later so accuracy is a must.

i would suggest a semi- auto bullpup small enough to store away but higher clip size and caliber for stopping power than a handgun.

but you can jsut do the old fasion route like a brit bong and shank them with a spoon

this. all of this

my psa upper is great

some poorfags cant even afford a $650 basic bitch AR. it all depends on what OP can manage. that said, id recommend an AR over nearly anything.

lurk moar and read some books

>tfw you have your Hi-Point assault spoon confiscated.

It's desperate, paranoid fucks like you that I'm afraid of. There are hardly any black people where I live and the few that do are boring office workers.
>tfw live in the burbs

Tokarev has high penetration but low stopping power, in a home defense scenario you don't want a bullet penetrating 3 bodies and a cardboard wall...
OP should rather go for high stopping power, reducing damage done by penetrating bullets whilst knocking everyone hostile off their feet, Shotgun and 9mm (or higher, not lower cal)

these threads make me sad

Your country is shit in many ways but at least you can defend yourself

1/2
The Poorfag Rifle, Shotgun and Pistol list. Rimfire firearms (.22lr/.22WIN) will not be on this list, as they are already known as the goto for poorfags.

Every firearm on this list will be $500 or less.
Their listing prices will vary, depending on the site or store.
Most of these can be found on ClassicFirearms, JGsales, Centerfire Systems, Southern Gun Ohio, and Slickguns.

TIPS:
If you want a certain variant of a firearm, Slickguns and WikiArms help track the cheapest variant of your desired firearm.
Some firearms are cheaper if they have been used, usually 10%-20% cheaper than their MSRP. Sites like Armslist and Gunbroker are filled with used firearms.

RIFLES_

Semi Auto Rifles:
SKS - $250-$450 (7.62x39) (Chinese SKS's are the cheapest)
Hi Point Carbine - $200-$300 (.380 ACP/9x19mm/.40 S&W/.45 ACP)
Kel-Tec Sub 2000 - $300-$450 (9x19mm/40 S&W)
Chiappa M1-9 - $440-$500 (9x19mm)
ATI Omni Hybrid AR-15 - $450-$500 (300 AAC Blackout or 5.56x45)
Kel-Tec SU-16A - $450-$500 (5.56x45)

Milsurp Bolt Action Rifles:
Mosin Nagant variants - $200-$400 (7.62x54r)
Swiss K31 and Variants - $250 - $400 (7.5x55 Swiss)
Yugo M48 Mauser or M24/47 Mauser - $300-$450 (8x57 Mauser)
Spanish M1916 Mauser $150-$250 (7.62NATO/.308 or 7x57 Mauser)

Bolt Action Sporting Rifles:
Savage Axis - $250-$350 (5.56x45/7.62 NATO/30-06, and more)
Ruger American Rifle - $320-$450 (5.56x45/7.62 NATO/30-06, and more.)
Howa M1500 - $350-$500 (5.56x45/7.62 NATO/30-06, and more)
Savage 11 - $400-$500 (5.56x45/7.62 NATO/30-06, and more)

SHOTGUNS_

Pump Action Shotguns:
Stevens 320 Security - $175-$250 (12 Gauge/20 Gauge)
H&R Pardner - $150-$250 (12 Gauge, 20 Gauge, .410 Bore)
Maverick 88 - $150-$250 (12 Gauge)

Semi Auto Shotguns:
FedArm FX4 - $300-$350 (12 Gauge)
LAR AR-12 - $390-$450 (12 Gauge)
H&R Excell Auto 5 - $275-$350 (12 Gauge)
CZ USA 712 - $350-$450 (12 Gauge)
Catamount Fury AK Type Shotgun - $400-$500 (12 Gauge)

2/2

PISTOLS_

Milsurp/Police Trade-ins:
Bulgarian Makarov - $350-$400 (9x18 Makarov)
Yugo, Romanian, Polish, Chinese TT-33 copies - $250-$350 (7.62x25 or 9x19mm)
P64 Makarov - $250-$300 (9x18 Makarov)
Beretta M92S - $250-$350 (9x19mm)
PHP MV 9 - $215-$300 (9x19mm)

Semi Auto Pistols:
Hi-Point Pistol Variants - $150-$250 (.380 ACP/9x19mm/.40 S&W/.45 ACP)
Kel-Tec P11/PF-9 - $200-$250 (9x19mm)
SCCY CPX-2 - $220-$300 (9x19mm)
Bersa Thunder 380 - $250-$300 (.380 ACP)
Smith and Wesson SD series - $250-$350 (9x19mm or .40 S&W)
Ruger LC9 $280-$350 (9x19mm)
Canik TP9SA $300-$350 (9x19mm) Copy of the H&K VP9 ($600+). It actually outperformed the VP9.
Smith and Wesson M&P9 Shield $320-$400 (9x19mm)
Rock Island 1911's - $400-$500 (9x19mm or .45 ACP)

Revolvers:
Taurus M85 - $280-$350 (.38 Special)
Ruger LCR - $430-$500 (.38 Special)
Smith and Wesson Model 10 - $350-$450 (.38 Special)
Taurus 66 - $450-$500 (.357 Mag and .38 Special)

This list hardly shows half of what's available. It's meant to show variety and to be informative.

I'm poor(((how do we know who doesn't have guns))) I need to buy...

Is there any doubt in your mind now that it's time...

Handguns/"Pistols" are concealable and that might be what works best for you especially if you intend to carry it with you. I would recommend the Canik TP9SA for the budget conscious. Pump shotguns like the Maverick 88 should be avoided, They are too slow and they take too long to reload. Groids like to attack in feral packs, so speed and accuracy are most important. If the gun will be used at home get a rifle like a Ruger 10/22 and some BX25 magazines and make head shots.

$200

Shotty boom botty.
Only a couple hundy for max dmg.

A shotgun drops men. If you miss the center of mass, you blow off limbs. Packs disperse very quickly when they see men drop. A 9mm certainly is deadly, but men can and have kept moving. It isn't nearly as scary for the other members of the pack. A riot gun is a shotgun. It is incredibly effective in a riot environment.

I doubt you will read this as your last post is hours old but avoid /k/ everyone there is a faggot and the mods are cucks. You will do better asking here or just googling.

Shotguns are used in riots because when they are loaded with rubber or wood dowels they are less lethal. Shotguns are used for crowd control, not to keep starving niggers from eating your white children when the EBT system fails.

The only thing a handgun is better for is being a concealable small weapon or as a backup weapon.
A shotgun is far superior to a pistol due to the amount of power and choice between shell loads.
You still have to aim a pistol and your hands will probably be shaking in a life and death encounter, at least with a shotgun you can put the stock to your shoulder to help stabilise it.
If you're really worried about the noise from racking it get a semi auto shotgun, that way you only need to pull the charging handle back once.

It is also used for any type of close quarters combat. The military has used shotguns in war continuously since they were invented. Trench guns were used in WWI, WWII, Vietnam, etc.. Currently the US military uses 590A1's and M4's (not including breaching tools). They are the most effective close quarters weapon. Stop giving bad advice. A handgun is basically a last resort. It is a backup to a long gun, be it a rifle or a shotgun.

>poor
>has kids