I love how easy it is to piss black people off, anyone have any good videos or stories about pissing black people off?

I love how easy it is to piss black people off, anyone have any good videos or stories about pissing black people off?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/iEeSPc5oTcM
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

no i dont live near any

In 2nd grade I sneezed on a fat black girls arm. Was fucking covered in snot. They sent her to the nurse because she was freaking out so much.

They're easy to trigger. Throw out a 'your quality of life was better under slavery than today's ghettos' and you're golden.

Literally anything you say can set off a male or female black. They really do have no chill.
>1st time in OK, Tulsa
>1st hour stop at WalMart to shop because we will be here a week for training
>As we walk thru the parking lot hear sheboon screaming her racism war cry
>Obese as fuck nigger woman, bout 25ish wrestling with security over a large bag of frozen chicken
>Stop her, thief, people in the store are yelling
>Massive Sheboon is screaming obscenities and fighting multiple security members
>Police arrive, 3 cops, 4 walmart security dog pile the massive hoe
>She is still holding the bag of frozen chicken

I'm white, living in Canada. In my high school gym class (grade 10) we would often just have the basketball carts rolled out, everyone grabs a basketball and shoots around on 1 of 6 nets in the huge gym.

I kept hitting a bunch of my shots from 3 point range or even some from half court. I'm pretty good and I did it a lot.

On two separate occasions, this one nigger in the class must have been jealous or something, and took the ball after it went through the net (or got the rebound) and just rolled/tossed it to the other side of the gym (knowing it was mine).

I kinda just laughed at the pettiness, knowing he was jealous of me hitting all these 3 point shots so casually (I don't even play basketball) while he was getting frustrated missing his shots, despite actually (most likely) playing in a local league for most of his life.

I have a story.

This one time I existed as a fucking white male and it pissed niggers and everyone else off.

Have yall ever been to a "segregated" place? It's great
>go to target in new area to run errands
>no beaters in the parking lot
>walk inside, grab cart
>all the carts are clean
>no weird smells
>no trash anywhere
>no loud people
>everything is on the right shelf where it belongs
>"whoa, this is a really nice target"
>start shopping, everyone smiles at me, I smile back
>see mother A with child
>child asks mother in quiet voice "can we get this"
>mother replies "no we can't afford that"
>child says okay. Thats it. No screaming. no yelling
>See mother B, young daughter using actual ~inside~ voice, hallelujah
>15 minutes into the store finally realize whats up
>there are only white people in the store
>best shopping experience of my life

Thats the new store effect.
Every big town has the mall/grocery that white people used to shop at and the shitty one that makes a profit off EBT filled with criminal minorities.

Same with movie theatres and parks.

Eventually, in about a year it will become shit.

That's what was so surprising, it wasn't a new store, maybe 5-7 years old. It was just my first time gong there

In phoenix that's the target in fountain hills. Pure white no beaners at all. Clean nice and friendly. There's also a walmart by scc in scottsdale, same thing. Clean white and awesome. Now compare these to the Walmart on 38th and thomas or the target in 44th and thomas....yuck. and those aren't even in the true beaner part of phx.

Segregation is awesome.

Fuck I had a similar experience, not quite the same though.
>go to college in a college town
>go to Target to get trashbags and stuff, also haven't been in a Target since I moved half way across the country
>everything clean
>90% white people with the occasional poo in the loo
>the loudest most obnoxious people were the chinks, gooks, and nips that would talk as loud as they could to each other in their disgusting dog eating tongue and clog up isles in groups

>tfw you will never live in the pre integration utopia America that went from first flight to man on the moon in just 60 years.

Yeah I got kinda depressed when I got home

Imagine what Nazi Germany could have done? Fuck... Imagine what the west would be like if Germany had won? The white race would be the master of the universe for all of time.

It's best not to think of these things

youtu.be/iEeSPc5oTcM
Why is that?

It'll make you sad

>be 17
>have depression because of bad genes and a shit childhood
>try to an hero
>doesnt work
>end up at an inpatient place on the west side of chicago for a few weeks
>most kids were like 12 but there was one other dude my age
>literal gang banging foster home nig named TeAndre or some shit
>he spends all day bragging about his gang bangin shit
>challenges me to a footrace down the hall way one day
>figures he will blow me the fuck out cause im white
>i actually ran track
>had a 52 s 400 as a sophmore
>i blow him the fuck out, all the black counselors and other kids laugh their dicks off
>after the race i go up to him
>"Teandre how tall are you?"
>his face lights up cause he gets to brag about something
>"like 6"3 or some shit"
>"didnt know they stacked shit that high"
>he never talked to me again

Or just imagine no LBJ or Sen Ted Kennedy.

>implying the nig wouldnt fight you then and there

do you know what an inpatient behavioral hospital is like? if he touched me he wouldve had darts shot into his ass. also he was an unathletic wanna be gangbanger and I probably couldve taken him.

>implying nogs can control themselves

>implying he wasnt atleast partially aware that extending his stay in that place was only going to hinder his ability to smoke weed and listen to bad rap music

Went to a half black/half mexican school as a white boy.

Freshman year there was a huge fight involving Mexicans and a bunch of dindus because I threw a tater tot at the dindu lunch table and they thought it was the Mexicans.

In sophomore health class I got stabbed by a fat female dindu with a pencil for saying MLK was a plagiarist. She got expelled and arrested after I pressed charges.

That same year in my math class I sneaked two scantrons under my desk for a really important test. Since all the dindus around me copied me all the time cuz they thought I was the smartest kid, I decided to fill in random bubbles and let them copy, then I would wait until the last 15 minutes to actually hand in my copy. The four dindus who sat next to me failed the test because of that.

Senior year I bought a dime bag of weed off a dindu in the locker room at gym class. As he was handing me the weed the PE instructor came up and asked us wtf we were doing. I told him the dindu was trying to sell me illegal drugs and he has more in his locker. Dindu started exploding with rage and fought the PE instructor who was trying to hold him back. He got expelled and arrested as it turns out he had a whole bag of weed in his gym locker.

>accidentally step on nog's new jordans
>YO NIGGA WHAT THE FUCK
>dude they're not even scuffed also they're just shoes, they get dirty the fastest anyway
>he takes his shirt off and starts swinging at me
>school police officer is right there, tackles him

damn it's great to be white

I was born white.

>be me
>be tall redhead with blue eyes
>100m race at school's annual athletics carnival
>up against 2 nignogs
>1 does athletics out of school
>everyone loves this nignog, wants him to win
>on your marks..
>get set..