Okay, what the fuck?

Can anyone on Cred Forums tell me what the hell was going on here?

Lots of help

>Israel and the US on opposing sides

ah, the good old days

Business as usual

Nah what's more shocking is the USSR and USA on the same side.

What kind of sides are these?

Even more shocking is Canada was on anyone's side.

They always same side in big war.
US never have a direct violent war with their biggest enemy.

>Not knowing Canada had been American's bitch in every war

During the whole cold war period the one thing that would unite them is fucking over France, from Indochina to Africa.

They really didn't want a Third Position to exist.

This is called milking the sweet Nigerian money.

we were drunk and we wanted to see what would happen if we had a big nigger war. it was fun actually

ah the good ole days

Degaulle was being tsundere desu.

You are retarded and know nothing about your own war in indochina that was almost completely funded by the US and you guys stopped fighting when we wanted you to continue dumbass

He was not tsundere, he realized that the USA is the enemy of Europe.

Haiti supporting anything, with what? Nigeria what the fuck would you do with stockpiles of dead niggers?

He's wrong; the enemy is in fact from within.

lel Im not going to argue with you because I really want to pee but America bankrolled the Viet Mihns as well

he let Algeria go despite winning the war to avoid exactly that, blame the American cockslaves that followed forbletting the shitskins in

My country provided airsupport. Not sure why.

>Not in Iraq
>Not in Vietnam
Australia best ally

>Although the very young nation had a chronic shortage of weapons to go to war, it was determined to defend itself. Although there was much sympathy in Europe and elsewhere, only five countries (Tanzania, Gabon, Côte d'Ivoire, Zambia and Haiti) officially recognised the new republic.

I forgot Americans can't fucking read articles over a few hundred words long.

>Rhodesia and Israel on the same side

Cred Forums, I...

To get real combat experience.

We refused to help ho chi minh after WW1 and than refused to help him after WW2 cause he had been receiving support from Russia and China. Eisenhower made his decision based off of the containment policy why would he fund money towards both side when he was giving you billions of dollars and than get pissed off when you leave and than we enter into the fight

No memeing about dead niggers is far more fun then reading about niggers making nigger countries.

iirc there's an incident where the kikes stole frigates from your shipyard and sailed it to Israel across the Mediterranean but big brother USA prevented you from doing anything

What was that conflict called ?

the vedettes de Cherbourg affair

Most Cred Forumslacks here are too historically ignorant to understand that we were on the wrong side of this war. Nigeria is divided north and south because one side is Christian and one side is Muslim. Nigeria is the first country in modern days where I saw both the Christians and Muslims committing atrocities, not just Muslims.

The Christian Nigerians would just ride up on skinny young Muslim nigs, and execute them with an AK as they lie down on the street.

Like Gaddafi said, it'd have been better off to remain as two countries.

I believe we too were involved. Back then we were mossading the mossad, now we just mossad ourselves.

The biggest problem with Africa is that the national borders do not reflect the ethnic makeup of the continent at all.

France has evolved over thousands of years into a nation-state of French people who self-identify as French. Most African countries were just shat out by colonial powers who couldn't wait to GTFO their money-sucking possessions, and don't reflect anything other than geography and Imperial politics.

Another proxy war using ethnic and religious groups to kill each other. Nothing new.

True.