Flood the fucking inbox with the vilest shit you can

[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=a1h3kEcHbBM?start=25
riseup.net/el
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

The 3 of them need to sue the college for allowing a hostile and threatening environment like that to exist. Liberals sue for similar shit all the time. Nothing changes until it hits the administration's pockets.

>Flood the fucking inbox with the vilest shit you can
Why?
That just plays to their narrative and reinforces their belief.

Does it?

and regardless I think It shows them thee they are't the majority and cant bully people

Kill them with kindness, that might actually work better, disregard the other suggestion

What did they do that was """"""fascist""""""?

I missed a c in the email, use this one

[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]

This is the answer

You misspelled the email.

check above you, I corrected it, like the record

Admit it, one of them is you isn't it?

Also this is textbook harassment. Report it to the administration and threaten to sue if they sit on their ass.

>They make a poster along the lines of -"These people are vile and racist, and we cannot allow them to exist!"

>You say "I know, lets bombard their group/organisation/whatever with a bunch of vile shit!"

Really made me think.
And as long as every form of education, media and leadership is part of the left, they can and will bully people because they are the most hypocritical people to walk the earth.

>wanting to be sued into the ground this badly

well, it is their choice

Holy shit. Land of the free, eh?

send your common pepe's to them

communists hate pepe's

>pic related, its already sent. lets fill there inbox

is this portland state?

WRONG EMAIL YOU ARE MISSING A C THE OP IS RETARD

No, these "people" deserve nothing but contempt.

doesn't have to be 'racist' stuff. send them facts and logical arguments

What university is this? I'd find out how to get in touch with their alumni association and contact everyone I can to let them know that they're donating to a school that allows conservative students to be hunted down and harassed.

just start a new fucking thread with the correct email

>Let them know what you think of their efforts
what did they mean by this?

Penn State

This

Also, yeah OP one of them is you isn't it?

What a time to be alive when there are posters around the school endorsing violence against "THE WRONG OPINION", it's like the fucking 30's and 60's all over again.

>facts
>logical arguments
>/pol?

HAHAHAHA MY SIDES

make it so

This. Also get a lawyer. Dont even bother with arbitration. Simply let your layer inform them that they will be sued.

Bump for interest...

also one could simply take three anti-white racists (preferably the ones responsible for these posters) and make exactly the same posters with the faces swapped out, and circulate those

>[email protected]
fgt. sent again.

You should demand a meet up somewhere and rig the place with poison gas or to blow up or something. Then again, that'll just play into their narrative. What form of revenge can one do?

How about figuring out the people behind this a RUIN their reputations with a smear campaign, fight fire with fire. You can even play detective, but cover your tracks.

A guy who doesn't pay taxes for 20 years could hardly be president. If everyone does that, the country would collapse. Great example!

Lol that fucking english humor, i love this idea

Holy fuck. 1984 is really happening. On a fucking university campus no less.

How long before they organize the Two Minutes Hate for Donald Trump?

Who hasn't paid taxes for 20 years?

>Facts and logical arguments
BUT THATS RAYCIISSSTTTTT

Seriously, the only way to shut down stuff like that is to get them being horrible people covered by some form of media, even just a local newspaper or something.
But that will never happen, and it would be far more likely that even if they had a riot and seriously injured several people, the media would make a story of how 2 of the rioters got hurt by an evil white supremacist and how the college has racism issues.

1984 has been happening on university campuses since 1984.

New thread, go here

>Penn State

It figures. That's the college that had the Sandusky scandal when the higher ups and the football coach covered for him even though he was molesting his players. Such a progressive campus.

>What university is this?

>>[email protected]

>>protectpsu

>>psu

>threaten to sue
Don't threaten, do it. The damage is done. The poster is out there, gosh knows how many have seen it and photographed it.

Sue the University;
Sue the organization that created the poster;
Sue the printing company that printed it;
Sue the kids who hung it up.
Sue them all.

>there

This. Why the fuck don't people have balls to do this shit?

They live in a reality different than our own, they are insane.

>#no platform for fascists

Renewed thread

>The frogs will come up on you and your people and all your officials

Exodus 8:4

cringe

Exactly, just replace the posters with your own showing campus SJWs, or just random shits you don't like. Really these posters are calls to violence.

Contact FIRE. They love this kind of shit.

www.thefire.org

youtube.com/watch?v=a1h3kEcHbBM?start=25

This would be funny.

I think the people in these photos are assholes, but it is a threat against them and it is creating the kind of hostile educational environment liberals always complain about. I consider myself a liberal on views, but am sick of liberals acting like conservative bigots.

about to send from a university email

>I think the people in these photos are assholes
You don't even know them you fucking bigot.

Clarify that you consider the poster a call to violence.

>No.91304128
Fix your last sentence. You used the word "thought" instead of "though."

Makes me wonder what will happen on campuses if he is elected.

>2016
>livin like we in 1984

Nothing, it's just what the left likes to call anyone they don't agree with. It's like saying this person is double plus bad, or just to call them a nazi without calling them a nazi. Ironically the left aligns with fascist values, but it's america so it's a "nice" almost maternal fascism. Just a bunch of hypocrites.

Weird. I wrote this same post n the new thread and it also ended in "8." This was my post number in the previous thread: 91304298

According to numerology, "8" is the number for money. So, my advice is correct - sue!!!

>Flooding their inbox
>Not pretending to cooperate and sending them on a wild goose chase across campus

It's like you don't even know how to play 4D chess.

>Oh, oh, oh
>Sweet child o' mine
>Oh, oh, oh, oh
>Sweet love of mine
Sent

faggot

Mailbait.info is our weapon here

You sound like a young person.
What with all those emotions inside trying to get out and what not.
One day you'll look back and be embarrassed of yourself after you've died inside.
I also fucked your mother.

Conservatives have never sought to eliminate freedom of speech.

Fixed and sent

is there a group who would help you sue them?

because conservatives don't typically have that kind of infrastructure.

if it was a bunch of hillary supporters they could call the ACLU and a plethora of other disgusting racist groups to help them sue whitey

>liberals acting like conservative bigots
lol this seems like an older brand of a red vanguard chasing out counter-revolutionaries than it does mccarthyism.

Excellent. Good job!

:^)

Why hasn't this obvious raid thread been deleted yet?
mods are shit

>fanfiction written by a sjw who thinks these are the actual thoughts of those who disagree with them

I see no other possibility for this blight.

Is there anything more violent and authoritarian than a neoliberal?

riseup.net/el
This is their email account host.

>if you fight, they win
We're not hypocrites, because this is how we operate.

>protect psu

This is actually the best idea , just use the email to sign up to loads of bullshit, they wont activate the accounts but it will get filled with spam at least.

Emailed them that a white supremacist message board was sending the emails.

They now get a nice boost and credibility.

GG Cred Forums :)

this is why you people on here should find some private forums to use for this stuff and by private i mean invite only with harsh moderation

You mean you're sick of liberals acting like the fucking pigs you are.

>calling a free speech political board a 'white supremacist message board'
>credibility
Nice one :)

You get to sue the school for free. Also, fuck niggers