Where is the diversity outcry?

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/FilmFatale_NYC/status/782226053523730432
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>blacks complain about lack of diversity in white films
>white: "make yer own goddam movies and tv!!"
>blacks make their own film and tv
>whites: "WHERE ARE THE WHITES THIS IS COMPLETE AND UTTER GENOCIDE!!!!1!1!1!"

Shut the fuck up faggot. You probably watched the full thing anyway like the cuck you are.

Maybe because Harlem is mostly black?

Burger can't take the sarcasm.

>blacks complain about lack of diversity in white films
>white: "Alright Tyrone, no problem! :)"
>blacks make their own film and tv
>whites complain about lack of whites
>"MAKE YOUR OWN FUCKING MOVIE WITE BOOOI"

The trailer for this looked cool, but I can't watch it simply because of how annoying the JJ threads were on Cred Forums. Sorry Luke Cage.

We call those 'nigger movies'

Nigger show that nobody cares about.

>"jokes on you, I was only pretending to be retarded!"

Its not like they added a bunch of asians or native americans either.

Thoughts on Luke Cage? I'm on episode four. I've loved all of the Marvel/Netflix show so far. I find the social commentarey in Luke Cage so far to be realistic but obviously it takes a back seat.

Guys pls. You know theres going to be plenty of white men. Theyre going to be villains is all

I enjoy is so far, its an original character, not like some "we made james bond black" bullshit.

WE

Separate but equal

That would be cultural appropriation. Going to prison is a nigger thing, whites don't do that you silly.

Diversity means no white people, and occasionally means no white people or asian people.

you nigger it was a shout out to the fucking original costume.

All three of the other netflix marvel shows have white main characters / heroes.

%
is also feminist garbage. It hardly has LC in it

>luke cage
Cool
>daredevil
Cuckboi
>punisher
The only reason to watch daredevil, based.
>agents of sheild
Ok show I guess.

means the canadian is shitposting again...doesnt know or hasnt seen that the series black people as the villans and a puerto rican as the main support to those villans

>>agents of sheild
That is ABC or something, I think the other person was talking about Jessica Jones.

the genre for Luke Cage is literally blaxploitation. Show's been great so far with nice music

Despite all of the SJW bullshit in it, it's ok. It's way better than Jessica Jones, That show was incredibly shit.

Not as good as daredevil season 1 or 2. I hope they make a punisher show. It would be much more based than any of the shows so far.

>"harlem has too many guns and too few dads"
>all criminals are represented as fatherless blacks
>"he made his employees wear uniforms so the black kids would know what a working man look like"
>"we are standing in front of a building with the name of our first hero and you call me a nigger?"
>"fear of black people were the cause for the first gun laws"
>bad guys tells the black politician right before she speaks to the public "just channel your inner Sharpton"
>a black policemen hits a black kid, the black crooked politician blames white people
>the evil black guys enjoy gangster culture, while the black hero repeatedly remembers and is inspired by historical blacks who actually did something for the country
>evil black women wants to make harlem black again
I don't know guys, I think we won't get any more redpills than these from a netflix show.

lurk more

Luke Cage
>black almost super hero (not iron man / hulk tier)
>lives in a traditionally black area
I'm thinking this isn't so much an issue of diversity, rather than a reflection of where the series was based. Lots of black people in Harlem I hear, so I don't see a problem.

I kek'd, but I have to placate my 'tism, so here goes.
OP was obviously citing the fact that, if whites made a 90% white or greater film, there'd be a media revolt, no questions asked.
Blacks do it, and there's no media revolt.
That was clearly his point, not that he felt it was morally wrong, but rather noting the irony of it.

>mostly black people
>in Harlem

No shit

Kinda slow and a little corny when they lean on the positive black role model part. Besides that I liked it and didn't mind the all black cast.

This

Exactly.
Also the villain's a hair hatted hooligan.

Series was shit so I'm not complaining.

Writing took at shit darker than colter

I agree, doesn't blame the evil whitey and portrays problems of blacks as caused by blacks. I'm not gonna call it redpilled but... Blackpilled

Who cares, it's based in Harlem. Just be happy all the villains are black as well

Once they kill cotton mouth, might as well skip the rest

They're a bit heavy-handed on the anti-gun stuff, but I enjoyed the character.

Who produced, wrote, and directed this? Not blacks.

There's probably more than a couple children that can relate and idolize Luke the character as a role model for the desperately oppressed PoC. I so wish he would truly find vengeance against the micro aggressions he faces, being that he's embraced his ancestral position as an unhindered African king.

I hope anyone bitching does it post patriarchal-ironic in fashion, this deserves the truest Cred Forumsackian support.

And I hope Marvel does a Trans hero next.

>One of very few black Marvel heroes
>Doesn't get a lead role in a movie put in theaters, but only gets a series on Netflix

I think the whites are okay with not being in this.

Already thought that too. Hopefully Stefan Molyneux does a video on the series.

Well, you get it. Here is your rare Pepe.

Because it is in a black community maybe?

Who even watches this shit?

You're in luck, a Punisher TV series has been confirmed. He was my favourite character in Daredevil.

Black superhero, his superpower is being bulletproof. Cops are fucked...

this show is shit

Don't expect too much, he will probably be the non-lethal version of the Punisher in his own series, like in the spiderman cartoon.

It is apparently set before he appears in Daredevil where he is already known to be violent, plus I don't think Marvel would remove one of his defining traits.

>the only requisite for being a black superhero is not getting shot by police

Luke Cage
>story about black people
Jessica Jones
>story about woman
Daredevil
>story about superheroes

This is why I stopped reading comics and an probably done with the movies pretty soon tbqh oni-senpai

so its like a marvel 'Black Dynamite'?

Punisher is in the works.

twitter.com/FilmFatale_NYC/status/782226053523730432

lmao my black coworker mentioned this to me and i was completely clueless and he seemed jaded about me not knowing lmfao

also that one white actor (the cop is a dirty cop that strangle a poor little nigger)
the black gangsta has honor and an ethic while the white people are the bad guys..
this show is terrible

Yes. Him and his counterpart, Iron Fist, were based off the two most popular movie genres during the 70s. Kung-Fu and Blaxpoitation. What ruins it for me is that making a Power Man show without Iron Fist is like making a Blue Beetle show with out Booster Gold. I don't know if Iron Fist shows up, but it should be shared billing.

>Where is the diversity outcry?
In the box offices, hopefully. If there ain't one, you guys deserve what's coming.
The last time I checked, Russia didn't like nigger movies, for instance.

He gets his own show soon. The guy that plays the fag knight on game of cucks is playing him

We get a closeup as he blows someones face off with a shotgun in Daredevil so I think it's gunna be faithful

>Not as good as daredevil season 1 or 2.

DD was fucking abyssmal, what are you on about? How they ruined the exact point of "Welcome back, Frank" in S02 made me drop it hard.

>I hope they make a punisher show.

If they do it will be shit, every Punisher production is doomed for some reason, see the Tom Jane film, Punisher War Zone and of course Daredevil.

There are white characters but they're all evil villains.

The showrunner is a black from a wealthy ivy-league family who loved comics growing up. So maybe he's sneaking some "niggers get your shit together, pants up don't loot" redpills in there.

Even my working and middle class black friends fucking haaate niggers, I can only imagine what a black elite thinks.

Its a show about a nigger not being hurt by bullets.

Its not an action show, its a documentary about black evolution.
Why would there be any other race?
Name another race that would need to evolve that way

Not for long, gentrification hit is hitting broadway in harlem with all these numale style bars and im sure itll spread.

Let's make a show where a community leader says 'Keep ____ white' in a positive light and see what happens lmao

>thinks this show is made by blacks

i agree OP.

there better be lots of anger from BLM and SJW about the lack of whites in this.

The show's underlying themes of personal responsibility and accountability are good for black youth who don't get this support in their daily lives.

I enjoyed the series, sans the black cop. She was annoying as fuck and her "hunches" had no logical merit from her perspective. There was no actual police work reflected accurately in the show, other than police shooting black people.

scoop on this? i am excited for anything punisher related

>Its a show about a nigger not being hurt by bullets.
>Its not an action show, its a documentary about black evolution.
Please no. i dont want blacks to evolve into not being affected by bullets or the world would just be a turn into an okuto no ken or madmax hell hole with looting gang running around destroying civilisation.

You expect too damn much out of super hero media desu Hans.

>Thinking blacks have the competence to make a film

ha!

I actually like that show. No SJW bullshit. Just hard asses kicking the shit out of each other.

It's kind of like the Sopranos with niggers

>implying every villain in this show is not black/working for a black villain

This show does lean heavy on the whole blac k power message, but it's much more the "We need to stop fucking each other over all the time" thing, and a lot less "evil white man keeping us down"

literally the only white badguy(with any dialogue) in the show was also one of the most likeable characters, and given a humanizing backstory and a tragic ending.

this is the exact opposite of "fuck whitey"

>Literally the first black lead in over 13 films and 5 shows

I only get mad when it's reasonable OP

It's the dude from Walking dead?

Shitty.

Plus, this isn't like some SJW forcing political issues into comics

Luke cage was BUILT on black issues and inner city shit. he fought drug pushers and gang bangers and the like, and there were heavy social messages all through the comics.

Honestly, it's just staying true to the character's original incarnation.

It's a decent show, the 5 episodes I have seen even don't have much kikery.

because its awesome?

>mfw even Cred Forums like Luke Cage

I should really give it a shot.

It's an homage to blacksploitation, ya doofuses

Black people in a movie about cages.

I fail to see the problem.

>2016
>thinking "diversity" had anything to do with equal representation of all races

Pleb