Shkreli knows Cred Forums is stupid

Shkreli knows by making one tweet about it; he could become a GOD here.

Saw that Cred Forums believed it was going to be destroyed; made one tweet - fucking stupid Cred Forumsacks now want to suck his dick.

Cred Forums - still the most retarded place on the internet!

The new $20 premium pass will be available November 1st.

What's all this about? I heard he visited pol or something

Cred Forums needs its own Trump. Shkreli can be that Trump.

>Not understanding Cred Forums as a manipulative sociopath

Nigger there is time to be diplomatic when someone offers helps, and time to went full Anschluss when its time to remove Jews like him. You know, we are trying to be PRESIDENTIAL also with all that journalist lurking around.

Did you not see his livestream faggot?

Shkreli will be your globalist whipcracker. He'll see this place will have no profit to offer him and he'll shut the place down after he's raped it to hell and back with major site changes that none of us will like.

He's also the newfaggiest of newfags. One of us should run the site, not some outsider.

He is so confident every time i see his face i get horny as hell. I would suck m&m's out if that man's asshole

Fuck this Shqiptar. We should sell Cred Forums to based Serb-bros instead.

He has an unacceptable nigger fetish. It's embarrassing

I'm actually a richfag and I could potentially buy Cred Forums

It just depends on the price. I want to profit as well.

>t. Someone Somewhat Important

Dude, do it.

>Cred Forums - still the most retarded place on the internet!

Yeah but we have the best retards though, don't we folks? I love our retards!

OK faggot, take your fag shit to Cred Forums

WTF WHY DID HE BUY MY 4CHANSSS!?!?
this is my fucking life! ! ! ! ! !
my subredddit wont be the same again!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

lol were those were the two armed dindus in Chicago who got shot by a liquor store owner? Good fucking riddance

He already shills his livestreams here. I swear the majority of this board are literal newfags > 6 months. The guy is an autistic troll, he loves this place.

Do you even Art of the Deal bro?

If I can't get a good deal (which is the likely scenario) I'm gonna have to back out. Not gonna buy it so I can use it a status symbol or just because "muh grew up with Cred Forums".

IIRC Cred Forums is already costing Hiro a lot of shekels and buying it would mean that I spent shekels in order to lose even more shekels monthly. It would take me some time to get back what I invested.
I might end up burning all my earnings and if I fuck shit up, I'm done for. Can't take any risks here.

You'll be hearing from me sometime later.

>newfag
prove it!

During his livestream he thought m00t's name was meap, 12 hours ago.

Go look at his discord, its a normie circlejerk

He's trolling you fucking retard. He posts here.

Boris?!?

I did too way back in the day, didn't mean I wasn't a newfag, guy is good at fitting in, but guy was pretty clueless.

>martin shekeli
tell me you people aren't going to start kissing his ass too now

>implying our stalling of technology is because of religion and not of greedy from the wealthy elite..

hydrogen engine.
dumbass

He doesn't look like a big guy but I hear his dick is disproportionately large.