TRUMP GENERAL: GENTLE PERSUASION ON BERNcucks EDITION

REGISTER AND VOTE EARLY
vote.usa.gov/
vote.org/early-voting-calendar/
Text TRUMP to 88022 or get the Official "AMERICA FIRST" app for important campaign updates
>Volunteer to be a Trump election observer
donaldjtrump.com/lp/volunteer-to-be-a-trump-election-observer
>Trump Playlist
pastebin.com/X9qQJVKJ
EVENT SCHEDULE
donaldjtrump.com/schedule/

NEW
>Save the Day response
youtu.be/jHLdYuzXqPI
>America Will Win Again
youtu.be/XJPxtcx4dyo
>Trump Rally in Manheim PA 10/1/16
youtu.be/0qV_lJX76bg
>Trump Rally in Novi MI 9/30/16
youtu.be/uBIj1x-OZb0

EVENTS
>Trump at Gerald Ford Museum Grand Rapids MI 9/30/16
bit ly /2d28CBo (interview)
youtu.be/9Exk5OradzE
>Trump Rally in Bedford NH 9/29/16
youtu.be/-x8x_meVshw
>Pence Rally York, PA 9/29/16
youtu.be/O-1Q-sui6BY
>Trump Rally in Waukesha WI 9/28/16
youtu.be/55w7B8rq-3Y
>Trump Rally in Council Bluffs IA 9/28/16
youtu.be/LLzRqUCB6Ss
>Trump meets Pol American Cong Chicago IL 9/28/16
youtu.be/bmZB-1jvDRw
>Pence Rally in Leetonia OH 9/28/16
youtu.be/tTctFW15iqs
>Trump Rally in Melbourne FL 9/27/16
youtu.be/TRAm6vPYuMM

INTERVIEWS
>Trump deposition in Old Post Office case 6/16/16 (released 9/30/16)
youtu.be/PRpj2nvQkhs (1/2)
youtu.be/i-KeJ3e8smU (2/2)
>Trump on CNN 9/29/16
youtu.be/8qCDvJrrZbo
>Trump on ORLY 9/28/16
youtu.be/l9zuEhcQsoo
>Trump on F&F 9/27/16
youtu.be/m2hW3ZEUQIU

INSPIRATION
>The Lion
youtu.be/Lu4VUsaxs6E
>Trump Ad: Movement
youtu.be/VZJ868DHrwk
>Deplorables Unite
youtu.be/lDUwXFvTJfA
>TRUMP - MAGA
youtu.be/PagVeZgHbhk
>Trump Triumphant
youtu.be/RCUZ8w4Du2U
>American Hero
youtu.be/d-X3BVxySLo
CROOKED HILLARY GUIDE
pastebin.com/v7WHnG6b
pastebin.com/XuJpPFni
wikileaks.org/clinton-emails/

prev

Other urls found in this thread:

countyballotfiles.elections.myflorida.com/FVRSCountyBallotReports/AbsenteeEarlyVotingReports/PublicStats
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/United_States_presidential_election_in_Florida,_2012#By_county
peoplespunditdaily.com/latest-polls/election-2016/us-presidential-election-daily-tracking-poll/
imgur.com/a/VLNPR
i.4cdn.org/f/LONGCATBELOOOOOOONG.swf
twitter.com/billmaher/status/782829790789193729
youtube.com/watch?v=925ihXI1lkE
discord.gg/qrbXF
businessinsider.com/lebron-james-why-endorsing-hillary-clinton-for-president-2016-9
youtube.com/watch?v=aMiRZ3L_hMU
i.4cdn.org/wsg/1475477497332.webm
politico.com/magazine/story/2016/09/2016-election-pennsylvania-polls-voters-trump-clinton-214297
politico.com/magazine/story/2016/10/donald-trump-anti-semitism-young-jews-214314
sports.bwin.com/de/sports#sportId=61
politico.com/magazine/story/2016/09/william-buckley-feminism-intellectuals-firing-line-women-214301
townhall.com/columnists/toddstarnes/2016/09/23/starnes-heil-donald-teacher-makes-kids-compare-hitler-trump-speeches-n2222660
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

pic related haHAA

REMINDER VATICAN POSTER IS AN UGLY ASIAN CUNT ATTENTION WHORE

STATES REPORT IN

CHARLOTTE NC FROM BOSTON

THIS IS AWOOOOOO-VEMENT!

MAKE AMERICA GREAT AGAIN!

AWOOO

Calling all Awoos for their status!

THIS IS A MOVEMENT

I fucked you AGAIN

Guise I am really concerned.
Trump said a thing and now the media really hates him for some reason and are printing lots of negative articles.
What do we do? Is it over for him this time?

Anyone got SC awoo?

In the last thread I saw Cali-awoos talking about where they at. Is it wise to meet up with folks from Trump thread here in Chicago? I wouldn't mind making new friends.

daily reminder

Going to the rally in Loveland, CO. Anyone else here going? Should I post pics?

Fort Worth Texas Reporting in

>tfw to intelligent too support Trump

>is it wise to meet people from Cred Forums

CHARLOTTE AWOOOOO REPORTING FROM BOSTON

Waiting on absentee ballot to show up, it better fucking be here in the morning.

Re-posting from last thread

Miami-Dade 2012 Final
Romney: 333k (37.87%)
Obama: 541k (61.58%)

Miami-Dade 2016/10/02 Early Voting Ballot Requests
R: 100k (38.24%)
D: 106k (40.46%
I+NP: 56k (21.25%)

PPD 10/01 Poll Independent Demographic Breakdown
Clinton: 26%
Trump: 44%
Aleppo: 21%
Stein: 3%

Similar numbers for Hillsborough and Pinellas

Clinton is getting fucked in the major counties that Obama won in 2012

countyballotfiles.elections.myflorida.com/FVRSCountyBallotReports/AbsenteeEarlyVotingReports/PublicStats
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/United_States_presidential_election_in_Florida,_2012#By_county
peoplespunditdaily.com/latest-polls/election-2016/us-presidential-election-daily-tracking-poll/

For you

I'll take that as a wise no.

Here is AWOOOO template :^)

Get a flag, background, and customize to your liking

If you can get in, yes, if you can't look for cameras and shout 'Bill Clinon is a Rapist' for 5000 dollars from the humble water filter salesman.

Should be able to find one here

>imgur.com/a/VLNPR

>no one calls soda coke here

>tfw no wikileaks announcement on wednesday

I know, man. The last time he said a thing, he actually lost the nomination to Ted Cruz.
When will people realize that when Trump says a thing, it's all over and he can never bounce back?

Just kidding nerds, I was just trying to rile you up :^)

I really hate this kike

WHO /AUTISTIC/ HERE?

Autismos for Trump! Awooooo!!! MAGA!

i.4cdn.org/f/LONGCATBELOOOOOOONG.swf

High energy old memes while we wait for LA Poll

t. yank

Wow made me think
>inb4 "le believing snopes..."
Their problem is that they are anti-trump/right

>meeting up with people from Cred Forums

Don't do it

A woman who cooks food

Triggered

So I came back from a bar and I was wearing a Trump 2016 button on my shirt, and a guy had a convo with me

>why are you wearing that button
>because I support Trump
>why would you support Trump? He won't fulfill your needs as a Mexican
>I said "well if you want to go down that route then tell me, as a white man what my needs are, and tell me how that isn't belittling.

That shut him up. My first stumping

Tfw people will take this seriously and the poor guy will go broke by the end of the month

Go home you mexican subhuman

The fact there's only been one is pretty surprising, though it might be because of beefed up security after that reporter lady got killed live.

Shrek 3 on TV

Hahaaa

>He won't fulfill your needs
no homo

anyone that would go to a meetup won't be that extraordinary. you'll run into normal people.

>reporter lady got killed live

i missed this, any link or video

>dreaming last night.
>Mr Trump retires and comes to NZ to live.
>buys a a plot of land and starts a farm.
>I deliver him a tractor.
>see Mr Trump around town.
>usually in town pub talking with other farmers + hunters (only drinking milk or coke)
>marries some local woman
>lives to the ripe old age of 91

What does it mean?

>tfw my family along with my friends families are now boycotting all future marvel films as long as they cast the actors in that political voting video

Feels good man. We all even emailed Disney and Marvel studios letting them know they made a big mistake allowing them to do that

>watching them in the first place

Yeah Yeah whatever

oh wait was it the gunman that made a livestream?

>tfw no awoo for my state

TRUMP BTFO

twitter.com/billmaher/status/782829790789193729

Think he was hitting on you bro

The man just BTFO'd some guy for assuming Mexican = Always Democrat.

San Francisco reporting in

a yes guess it was the same thing i remembered

thought there was a newer one

DC masterrace

Make one, pham.

Curious to know how old all you lads are

18 here, this will be first general election I'm voting in

It's a bit lonely supporting Trump at this age combined with being at uni, but it's what's right for this nation. Globalism destroyed my childhood :^(

you might be a little too into this trump thing

thinking of vacationing in Texas, any advice?

IS THAT TAYLOR SWIFT??? WHAT THE FUCK

fuck off

But seriously, they were all terrible. The Cap movies were the closest they ever came to quality, and they were still mediocre at best

>why did you watch them

had to review them for a paper, worst job ever being forced to endure hollyjews trash.

He's still 100% right in that the party of nu-male doesn't have the ability to satisfy his needs.

Watch out for the illegals.

That place is like a blackhole of cuck'd regressives.

Your dreams are way too long

Texas anons help quickly. What should I get at Whataburger?

Nah the only thing DC had going for it right now is Batman. DC is literally in their own depression. They can't make decent films and their comic remakes are tanking.

I'm sticking to books for now.

Oh hey look it's a "Trump btfo by someone irrelevant and no one cares about" post again

HILLARY'S PARKINSON'S TREMORS CAUGHT ON CAMERA

>youtube.com/watch?v=925ihXI1lkE

I got you something

>LATimes Tracking poll is now taking into account the whole week after the debate.
>So is UPI tracking poll
>he GAINED AFTER THE DEBATE in both
>literally the only polls showing a Trump drop are pollsters which hadn't conducted a poll in more than a week prior to the debate.
>To sum it all up, Trump literally GAINED from the debate.
>Furthermore, in similar tracking polls from the 2012 election (see pic related) the result was astonishingly accurate.

If he LITERALLY GAINED (can't stress this enough) from the debate, imagine what it'll be like when he creams her in the next one.

THIS TRAIN HAS NO BRAKES
>NO BRAKES
NO BRAKES
>NO BRAKES

I-I can't believe it Cred Forums. I was sure he would drop after the debate.

I used to be a #ShillForHill but I can no longer accept how much she BOMBED.

Guess I'm now ready for trump.

Wisconsin here.

Also for those who missed it; The following link is an option in case Cred Forums goes under. Again not sure if it happens, but its better to have it when its not happening than to not have it when its happening.
discord.gg/qrbXF

Directions to Five Guys or In n Out.

>people still get paid to write movie reviews for dead tree papers
Why didn't you just change around a Rotten Tomatoes review?

Double bacon cheeseburger with whatever condiments you wish

Says the faggot showing off how he pays to get around the captcha.

That's a lame joke, even for that kik

22, going on 23 this late November.

Never feel alone user, we're here! The Don (if you don't mind reddit for a based subreddit) is there too.

We're all on the same ship for MAGAing and Memeing.

Fuck yes, finally, my very own awoo poster, thank you based user

>Cali trash
Libs go home reee

>Cred Forums goes under
>go to 8 Cred Forums
Don't lie and say that won't be exactly what you would do too.

Double mustard and lettuce only. Fries and DR Pepper. Digits decide. Stick with the simple things user.

>DC cuck

It was for a university paper, we got them pretty much at premiere or even slightly before.

BTW, DC was even worse, MoS was traumatizing to get through. Hollyjew is pretty much artistically bankrupt at this point.

based. exposing the left for the hypocrites they are has gotta be one of the best feelings in the world

Which hood in SF

checked! and you're welcome

>tfw LA times polls no longer come out at 5 PM in aus because of daylight saving
fuck

I have a hard time dealing with other chan sites. They just feel wrong and different.

I stated the link was an OPTION, not where everyone has to go.

I HAVE SUMMONED THE DEVIL

huebro reporting in

Just moved to an area with a lot of AOLs. How do the rest of you deal with it?

It destroyed a lot of childhoods famalam. I'm 32 and when I was in elementary school I none of the boys were allowed to answer a question until a girl tried first. Black history month suddenly became a thing and I had to write reports about googles just because they were googles and made peanut butter or some shit. A lot of the shit you went through and are going through started in early and mid nineties and we were it's test subjects. I grew up in Cali too and was literally of a handful of white kids.

This is your and my chance to start this country over and erase a lot of the bullshit of the last 20 years. MAGA

AOLs?

I've been crunching a few numbers

Hispanics were about 15%~ of the voters in Florida in 2012. Cubans are 1/4-1/3 of the population of Hispanics in Florida and I would assume closer to 1/3 of voters due to their high degree of integration and the fact that there are probably illegals in Florida as well.

This would mean roughly 400,000 voters were Cubans. Mitt Romney only got 55% which is 220,000 estimated Cuban votes. If he had done even as well as getting 60% he would have gotten 20,000 more votes overall.

If we round down and assume Cubans were only 1/4 of the vote that's 300,000 total with 165,000 going to Romney. However if Romney hadn't sucked that would have been 180,000 or 15,000 more votes.

Overall I don't know how strongly Cubans were for the Republicans were in the past but the fact that Romney lost by only 70,000 votes but did historically shitty with Cubans as far as Republican candidates go shows that Trump can easily close the gap in 2016, since he'll probably take Cubans back to 1980 levels of pro-Republican support.

Here u go user

Florida is Trumps

Now we need the rest of the swing states.

Welp, it's past 1:30am and I'm getting tired. Time to hit the hay and dream sweet MAGA dreams of Wolf girls.

Goodnight Trump Gen, see you all tomorrow, beware of shills.

Go to El Paso if you can. Big Bend National Park is an underappreciated treasure

believe it or not, SF is just ripe for redpilling. that place is just falling apart from all the regressiveness. The crime, homelessness, the tension you can see on people's faces...it's a city barely hanging on. Nice to visit (sometimes) would never want to live there.

>VA, NC and FL all do soda instead of coke

YANK'D

No it was some black dude who wanted that pussy. Couldn't get it and decided that if he can't have it no one can.

She was a local reporter

NC BOIS GET HYPE

Real Clear Politics put out a bunch of polls after the debate, but they all reflect time before the debate. There have only been a few that reflect post debate opinion, and the way that currently sits is this: LA Times has Trump +5, Fox News has Clinton +5, Gravis has them literally tied, and PPP has Clinton +4.

But this surprised me given how negative the media attention has been this week. Things are really looking good. Honestly, I think it's about time to really tune out a good portion of the media, even more than usual. They are getting awfully desperate. The DNC is already getting caught committing voter fraud. Which is both a good sign and a scary one. I don't know what to make of any of it, but it appears that the debate went well for Trump all things considered. I know it doesn't seem like it, but it's what the polls are reflecting.

Don't forget: If Trump and Hillary go into November tied up, Trump wins. The Republicans have insanely higher turnout this year, Trump has the more dedicated fan base. Trump also has the independents that aren't being polled, and the people who don't vote who are off the pollsters' radar completely.

I'm cautiously optimistic at the moment...

where can I get that image of Mr Trump without the anime girl

>2nd debate
>Trump goes after the Clinton marriage
>"She stayed with him after all that and all those years. Sorry, I've gotta say it..."
>"...She's a cuck, folks"
>the audience and the moderators begin to laugh
>Hillary's eyes start to redden with tears
>her hair begins to simultaneously darken and grey in uneven spots
>it evens looks like it's gelled up
>she responds with the only word she can muster
>"JUST"

One image of mr. Trump coming up

Tbh, I understand brand loyalty but calling everything Coke doesn't make sense to me.

The leaks will do her for good

>Liberals genociding themselves

SC awoo for you

This general keeps me sane :)

I do know many of the deals the Clintons made in the 90s were the basis of what led to the collapse in the 2000s - and I forever hate the Clintons for that. Only reason shit didn't hit the fan earlier was the tech boom.

But after my parents split, single mother and two (later three) kids left to run around the country in search of a good life didn't turn out too well when every industry my mother worked in collapsed - mortgages in 06 and the banks in 08/09. We finally managed to secure a house in a nigger neighborhood in '11 after being homeless up in Alaska, and from there I worked my ass off in high school to get into private uni on full scholarship where I am now.

But I didn't forget about my family. And that's why my mother and I are both voting to MAGA. It's the last hope for our nation and prosperity.

Just ordered a new mattress and a nice MyPillow.

Make sleep great again.

CALIWOOO

REMINDING EVERYBODY THAT I'VE MET A HISPANIC TRUMP SUPPORTER IN DAVIS (A COLLEGE TOWN) AND THIS GIVES ME HOPE THAT CALIFORNIA CAN GO RED.

Can't wait until Trump is elected. All of these hacks careers will be decimated

Does anyone have a Chicago-awoo?
I can offer a lewd catgirl KLK awoo in exchange

>No NC AWOO
Feelsreallybadman.jpg

That birth rate includes nigs and mix race liberal white children.

Shit is bad for liberal whites if you believe in race realism

Fillmore

>The crime, homelessness, the tension you can see on people's faces
This I agree with. Talking to SF natives, you can quickly tell how fed up everyone is with rampant crime. People are pretty angry, even scared.

AWOO from Minnesota.

Wisconsin is gay

SOON

feels weird knowing that some shit that is considered extremely liberal will eventually become "conservative" as "progress" is made and we will become labeled as more extreme conservatives

Hey trumpgen

Random question is falafel approved to eat around here?
I have a Muslim friend he's always making this stuff and yeah I fear there's rat poison or something in it when he makes some for me
But I just wonder every time I eat it if it's ok to eat it if I'm voting trump
This guy hates Obama and maybe America in general I don't know but he can go on long rants on how he hates Obama and women that don't stay in the kitchen
It's these topics that make him a close friend though I will never reveal my power level

Yes. Everyone Check this out

Careful, divide and conquer shilling is frowned upon here.

see

momiji is ours

Look how happy that dog is.

Jesus. They really do need millions of rapefugees.

>He won't fulfill your needs as a Mexican
Who the fuck talks like that? Good job on the stumping.

where is the muslim guy from geographically?

I meant no harm. I actually like Wisconsin quite a bit. Very nice state.

Pleas stop bullying our sports teams though.

>On Wisconsin was written by a Minnesotan
Has your state ever not been cucked? (No it hasn't)

USE MINE AWOOOOO
Also have this Charlotte AWOOOO

businessinsider.com/lebron-james-why-endorsing-hillary-clinton-for-president-2016-9

DRUMPF BTFO

Main gripe is how they don't have a thread watcher and how they will probably be DDoSed by Cred Forums traffic, doesn't help they keep increasing file sizes for some fucking reason instead of doing a dozen other things for site functionality.

>liberals importing shitskins is a projection of their own infertility
EVERY FUCKING TIME

U wot m8t?

Thanks user

>SOON

now

>not responding "but he'll meet my needs as an AMERICAN"

ya blew it, paco.

It pains me cause that is legit one of the most beautiful geographic places in the world and I've been visiting since 2011, but these days I can't even bear to be in the city. I almost always just get a bike and ride out to Sausalito.

How the fuck could libtards mess up that jewel of god's creation?! I've been thinking of creating some kind of car security device because there's so many car breakins now.

>in 10 years the bitter old people will be liberals and the young fresh generation will be conservatives

Millenials completely, utterly, totally, thuroughly, and indisputably blown the fuck out

I want to say Libya I think he's mentioned that before I don't know for sure
usually when he talks I just agree so he doesn't blow up

Can someone explain to me how Trump was abstained from paying an income tax for 15 years?

What tax code food he use

>jewgle

If I want to bully other sports teams, I'll go to Cred Forums
We need to stand together if we want to bring Trump into the White House. Lets bury the hatchet and defeat the real enemy; liberal poison.

Uhhhh

North or south of geary?

Literally night and day if you catch my drift.

If north, I'm in pac heights too.

youtube.com/watch?v=aMiRZ3L_hMU

I haven't payed taxes in 20 years feels good to know God emperor is like me
Neetbux are best bux

LAD

>tfw 25
>tfw still years away from becoming a father

I hate that it wasn't obvious at first whether this was fake.

fuck the lugenpresse. it's all so tiresome.

You pay taxes on net income retard. If you make 10 dollars, get taxed, and then lose 10 DEDUCTIBLE dollars, you don't get taxed as you make your way back up to $10.

i.4cdn.org/wsg/1475477497332.webm

>average Trump supporter

same friend
same

me too

Liberals are weak and desire easy living conditions, find somewhere beautiful and the liberal cancer will kill it. Also they have extremely cucked self defense laws. I visited and it literally stinks of rot in a way I haven't experienced anywhere else in the US and there is an aura of insanity.

That city is gone, far gone.

>I've been thinking of creating some kind of car security device because there's so many car breakins now.
Would be neat but wouldn't do much. I've heard of some people getting dashcams or blackbox/DVRs to gather evidence of break-ins only to have the police sit on it. What we need is a new DA. The current DA has been fried by criticism and is loath to act on cases unless they're open-and-shut murders.

so what happened with shkreli that kike buying Cred Forums? Did he get it or not?

Okay

Imagine you payed 500 million dollars for a skyscraper to be built....The year ends before you start selling out units

Well you can't have a year where you pay to build a building and then the next year you sell a billion dollars worth of units with out being able to write off the expense of building.

Now imagine you lose a billion on a casino plus you have the expense of building for the next 10 years. Now you have this expense that you can write off on top of the expense for building so you don't have to pay any taxes for years because you can roll over the losses for years

Woot, Minnesota love! Burnsville reporting in.

Remember the world you woke up to on 9/11?

It will be the complete opposite on 11/9.

26 here, tbqh, if you would have asked me two years ago even, I would've lmao'd @ ur life for wanting kids.

Now finding a wife-material grill is one of my top priorities. No idea what happened.

>comes to Trump support thread
>talks shit

okay?

It was hiro shilling passes though he seems to like it here so it might happen one day.

Seems cold on anime but he likes people getting mad more than anything and anime does that very well.

this is rambling nonsense because i'm drunk but its right

its like a Schedule E for depreciation for assets using the losses in '95 he incurred and then spreading the loss out over years

Nice! Top tier newsfu. Timpf = shit

Is Trump going to sue them now? It would probably be bad publicity, right? I'd do it anyway though if I was him.

I don't ike anime but Cred Forums is for anime after all. So leave anime alone.

You realized you needed allies.

The trick is to come up with ways to kill the botch and take care of your own seed if it gets rough.

Anyone?

North

likely after he's elected

Eh, right now it would appear petty and 'unpresidential' though I predict Marla having a nice windfall over this once he is in office.

Dude he's got so much shit on the NYT with libel because of false stories, the leaked tax returns is the icing on the cake. I hope they burn

It's not like it's going to turn you into a terrorist. If it's good eat it

does NYT receive govt funding or something? How can they be so shit and remain in business? same with CNN

LA POLL IN 15 MINS

DUBS DECIDE IF THE NUMBERS GO UP OR DOWN

POST YOUR BETS

fucking A+ leafpost
im to fucked up for this shit

Are you white or asian?

trUmP

politico.com/magazine/story/2016/09/2016-election-pennsylvania-polls-voters-trump-clinton-214297

HAHAHAHA, DEMOCRATS EVEN ADMIT THAT THEY'RE OVERWEIGHTING THE POLLS IN PENNSYLVANIA UNREALISTICALLY IN HER FAVOR

THEY'RE FUCKED

politico.com/magazine/story/2016/10/donald-trump-anti-semitism-young-jews-214314

>o-oy vey why can't you goyim just let us genocide you without you calling us on it?

I was thinking of something what would flash visually upon sensing somebody with a proximity sensor. I'm stalled cause I can't quite figure out what kind of lighting system to use.

I spent a week in SF after getting rearended...it was a real eyeopener. emotionally draining.

what did they mean by this

up by maybe .5

Similar here Cali friend, 26 and I remember the stupidity of having to learn about shit that never happened.

Well I did it lads.

+2 if donald disavows david duke
+0.5 if donald didnt

Goes down, as we have seen, they raise the poll to (((train))) us. It's not going to work, just like brexit agenda polls. On the winning day, they were zero chance of winning. Desperation

lol

>yanks

I want to do this, but I'm poor

I only bet 150 eurobucks on Trump.

sports.bwin.com/de/sports#sportId=61

But he was at 2.85 at that time ;_; right after 9/11

Do you have one from Riverside county? I miss my old home, NorCal has so many liberal retards I die a little every time I head to college...

Trump is up a full percent

Oy vey. Will Trump feed his own daughter and grandkids into ovens?

Trump:

America is not great anymore, but with your [the people] help, we will make it greater than it ever was

Kaepernick:

America is not great and never was because something bad happened and therefore the offspring of the wrongdoers have to infinitely provide everything for the offspring of the oppressed

If you can't afford to lose the money you shouldn't do it.

Put some more money on Trump. His odds are up right now, but Bovada matches deposits up to $250. So they're effectively giving me 4.5:1 odds. 250 dollars will let you win 1125.

politico.com/magazine/story/2016/09/william-buckley-feminism-intellectuals-firing-line-women-214301

WOW THERE'S WILLIAM F. BUCKLEY'S NAME AGAIN

FUNNY HOW THE LEADER OF THE NEOCONS MANAGED TO HELP FEMINISTS ALONG

No

How much ashkenazi DNA does his grandkids have

10%-20%

Places like Chapel Hill cuck the state hard.

>DC
>Literally all they have going for them is Batman and Superman, everything else is a major flop
>All the while Marvel's shit is selling like candy-coated crack
I don't care if you like DC, but at least tell the fucking truth

It will go down .25, the whole thing is a scam I feel to play with our emotions.

He can grant them honorary Aryan status.

Down. We saw the black numbers start to smooth out yesterday.

See

Kapernick doesn't even look half black, he looks Arab. He's probably pulling a Shaun King

normies, plebbitors and anons from other boards are all flooding this place, to show these "white supremacist weenies"

keep that in mind you see a shill post or post where someone tried to hard to make you mad, it's most likely not even ctr at this point, rather just people who come here and spew shit for a reaction, because pol is the "cool place to be, man!"

>tfw we have finally became mainstream

No sorry I only have Yosemite, SF and Hollywood. If someone else has a template you could make your own though

I can't do that. I'm a student and I don't want to risk more money than that. In the end I will probably regret it.

What were the Nuremberg Laws

Good point

should run 24/7 redpill threads

He was raised by white adoptive parents in a suburban neighborhood. He only became a BLM fag as soon as he was benched.

That hollywood is close enough, pinks hotdogs were great.

So according to Nurem(((berg))) his grandkids are not Jewish

Well I mean for comic ongoing not movies I can't make it past a cover for marvel it's so left you can see the agenda before even reading a joke
And when that shit sells suddenly do thinks they have to copy before they always go back to their normal ways

I wish everyone in America was forced to watch this whole video

this

do not respond to these shills with hatred, respond with redpills

even if it's ctr, we have thousands of lurkers right now, we need to get them in the know

Trump +.1
Clinton +.2

fuck
the moldy fan from yesterday, I fucking had nightmares about this shit, was browsing the Trump gen right before I went to bed....

UP TICK

>DUDE LIKE WHY DO I HAVE TO PROVE I CAN VOTE??? I MEAN LIKE, IM RIGHT HERE!

They probably do, might even get it under the table. They're controlled by the DNC, the email leaks proved it.

Down.

There's no way they wont after the shambles that was the first debate.

We have already taken Karen

Total fucking propaganda

WE UP

UP AGAIN

UGH

}SHAKING

MUT MUHHHH TAXESSSSSSSSSS

gdi wrong image

I'm literally shaking

t-this can't be happening

retard what have you done to my image

btfo

Back up to $3.25 here, might be time to throw some more cash on it. Still dirty I didn't put any extra on at $4.00

Man idk why but I'm so scared of trump winning; I'm a supporter don't get me wrong, but living in the state I do, when he wins it's going to be shitty ass chaos and I don't want to lose my job because people find out I voted for him. I'm not going to stop supporting him privately but fuck, does anyone have that worry? I honestly could have a hard time finding work and lose all my success and I'm not even exaggerating

have his black support changed?

cannot take this anymore
I'm saying everything I've said before
All these words they make no sense
I find bliss in ignorance
Less I hear the less you'll say
But you'll find that out anyway
Just like before
Everything you say to me
Takes me one step closer to the edge
And I'm about to break
I need a little room to breathe
'Cause I'm one step closer to the edge
And I'm about to break

Hispanic trump supporter here my dude, my friends who are also Hispanic are also trump supporters.

Now Trump's at a solid 47. Think he'll break 50 soon? We'll find out in time.
Right now I need sleep, I have an exam in the morning, then I'm going brewer supply shopping thereafter.

Have a winning mentality like Trump does, and you too will be successful.

Have a good night, and as always; MAGA!

I'm literally shaking right now

>Think he'll break 50 soon? We'll find out in time.

Assuming VP and 2nd townhall debate go as we expect, he'll break 50 soon enough

Shit. I just placed my bet today with at 2.25. I guess the matching donation offsets it though.

Wait, why do we give a shit abut LA times? thier methodology goes 360 every fucking week of Republican and Democrat leaning sampling.

Internet must get to Costa Rica faster (or ur a passfag). You're usually the first everyday

Also, mfw

>clinton went up a little too
Gary & Jill need to get a grip.

Trump stays the same.
Clinton falls 0.4

>Silent majority stands with Drumpf
Hahahhahahahah! Don't make me laugh Drumpfkin. Nobody attends Madam Secretary's rallies, yet she's ahead in the polls. Doesn't this mean that the silent majority stands with Clinton?

What's wrong with having a pass?

UNSTUMPABLE

Trend spotting for shifts in momentum. The fact that he didn't swan dive after the first debate means that he most likely didn't get hurt by it nearly as badly as MSM claims.

>Gary needs to get a grip.
fixed

Keep in mind this is now taking into account a whole week after the debates.

Meaning the debates, by all accounts, literally gave him a bump.
I've never seen anything like this.

Even when he does bad he still gains

I'd uptick that, if you know what I mean.

Not a pass, I asked yesterday and honestly I'm too cheap to buy one.

I just use Gyazo to screenshot shit, it's fast enough.

>mfw 0.5up speed

Nothing wrong with a pass, I think he's saying that's why CR posts it so fast every night.

Great post, my friend!

Would you like an upvote?

>stays the same
I wonder if Nate Silver and the media are going to bring up the ceiling meme again

No I'm the opposite
When he wins in going to full come out and say fuck the fags I was pretending to be friends with
Bend the knee trumpamania runs wild on me and I start to bleed red white and blue
I need no friends after that because I made America great again in my own way

no retard
the polls are rigged in her favor yet the cunt still loses

Remember during the primaries the pundits would say don't go in the dirt with trump cause that's his game? Rubio and ted lost cause of it.

Now they're saying the Clinton's are the best and trump shouldn't go in the dirt to play their game. Lolwtf

Other than the NSA and spending money for something otherwise free, nothing

Slight uptic for illary too, but Trump maintains the lead.
We'll probably see the full outcome of the tax things (assuming there is any) by the middle of the week at the latest.

The guy I saw was the working class father type. He brought his daughter to grocery shop and all. I hope the hispanic vote is what turns cali red. Liberals would be butthurt beyond belief

CNN actually does receive funding.

Trump +5 Clinton -3 in "Other ethnicity" A.K.A. Asians

what? just say you voted for the hilldog, its not like they force you to divulge that info

oh shit, now i'm #unzipping the johnson

Anything about the taxes is almost forgotten at this point and Assange is going to release stuff on Tuesday

of course, so does MSNBC

>people finding out you voted for him
Literally how? Stupid fucking faggot.

>it's like, the more stupid stuff I say the more people are stoked on me

At 20 dollars a year, it's worth the money if you post with any frequency. Those 3 seconds really add up. Even three posts a day means an hour of captchas every year.

You lose no privacy by having the pass. Your IP is logged anyway.

Bakersfield, Ca. here please send awoo personal poster :D

>Doesn't know about Obamas 2015 vote registration act

I've always wondered about this. This happens because of shit like gender studies, right?

Tbh just being able to skip captchas for a whole year is worth the $15 pham

I saved it illegally and against my lawyers advice

Other than the NSA having your credit card info, sure.

that's right Rico
also Pence will obliterate that faggot in the VP debate
Tuesday will be a fucking good day

AMERICAN (((((EDUCATION)))))

townhall.com/columnists/toddstarnes/2016/09/23/starnes-heil-donald-teacher-makes-kids-compare-hitler-trump-speeches-n2222660

idk, she went up on 9/11 of all things

I never understood why majority of asians vote dem

Don't back down, double down. Be a man and stand up for yourself.

are you referring to
U N D E R 3 5 0 0 0

explain

> Destroying someone in a comedic skit
I don't know how this is news worthy, or even funny. It's like arguing with yourself, except more retarded because you're doing it out loud.

What am I looking at? Low income?

true
they fucking hate niggers

The number of women who are single mothers vs married women.

Single women tend not to vote.

I'm unclear, Stone says something will drop Wednesday and Assange cancelled his balcony speech (they were always pointless faff anyway) so is Stone referring to Assange or O'Keefe? O'Keefe says he plans to drop mid October though...
>A state may not use any identifying information regarding an individual's citizenship status for any purpose other than determining whether the individual is eligible to vote in federal elections
That specifically says information cant be shared.

Men have to provide for families, women have to provide for themselves. Men have to work a job, and don't like paying more taxes than necessary. Women benefit more from social programs.

All info about voting demographics

Almost broke my neck putting my monitor in portrait mode

The NSA and FBI have feeds directly into the banking infrastructure. Do you think your CC is a secret? They don't even need that to ID you, they'll just go to your ISP, who they probably have direct access to.

If you are super paranoid and use a VPN to browse here, you can use BTC to buy a pass.

The only reason not to buy a pass is if you don't post frequently or if you value your time at less t g an minimum wage.

Butthurt Drumpfkins just cannot accept the fact that they're the loud minority.

I assume BA+ degree given the context.

Commies in the education system.

Im a nigger

All their parents are illegal and accept welfare

Assange canceled balcony event but will have live stream still

>White people
>The minority in America

Wew

time to move on guys

scott adams theory is that he appeared more friendly which appealed to independent voters. Not sure about that theory since I assumed that Trump would kill her in the first debate. At least that's what our insider constantly said. Maybe he wasn't an insider after all.

ALL

Very good post, friend!

Liked and subscribed

They make good immigrants but not good political allies.

>tfw no asuka to smash

Please don't get my dick so hard. If minorities came in for trump in California I may just have the best night of my life

It's propaganda given in college. They've always done this. The hippies in college in 1970 are now 60 year olds voting Republican.

It is so heavily skewed now because college enrollment is at record levels thanks to government loans (which are about to go bust).

basically this. We hold teachers in high regards so all the ones that go to school in the US get indoctrinated because we don't question the teacher.

>which are about to go bust
Man, what's that gonna look like?

Not pretty. Glad mine are paid off.

How many people did they actually kill?

We have close to a trillion in outstanding college loans. It's going to be catastrophic.

Not enough.

>vote for liberal measures
>oh shit it was a mistake

B-bakana

Take my shitty OC

Iowa?

NY
>safe