Vancouver City Hall Flies China Flag

and our mayor called us racists for complaining....baka this country has reached sweden level cuck

cknw.com/2016/10/02/councillor-pegs-flap-over-chinese-flag-at-city-hall-on-racism/

metronews.ca/news/vancouver/2016/10/02/china-flag-ceremony-vancouver-city-hall-raises-red-flags.html

>this country has reached sweden level cuck

At least Sweden's invasive species are't intelligent enough to become insidious.

Isn't Taiwan basically the Quebec of china?

>“I myself and my family lived through the (Chinese) Cultural Revolution,” said Meena Wong, former mayoral candidate for the Coalition of Progressive Electors. “The flag and red scarf represent oppression to me.
>“We know how (Chinese authorities) treat people and how they use their influence to brainwash people,” said Louis Huang, chair of the Alliance of the Guard of Canadian Values.

Well at least there is a large reaction to it; looks like some Canadians (and even some chinks) aren't pleased with this.
Canada might still have a chance...for now.

Qubeck that is actualy independent

ADRESS PLEASE I'M OFC AT 4 TOMMOROW I'M TAKING THAT COMMIE SHIT DOWN

And if Quebec claimed all of Canada and even Alaska

taiwanese are actually real chinese like quebecois are the real canadians, so yes

OH FUCK

THE GOOKS ARE FINALLY INVADING

*equips hockey stick*

I KNEW I SHOULDNT HAVE MOVED TO VANCOUVER

IS IT NEAR BRODWAY CANADA LINE STATION,

That too

Taiwan was never part of China until the very rear end of the Ming Dynasty.

In the U.S we had the 1882 Chinese Exclusion act, which barred the entry of any Chinese for 10 years, and then it was made permanent in 1904 until it was rescinded in 1943.

We also had the 1907 Gentlemen's agreement, which barred the entry of Japanese and Koreans.

we should've stuck with that and barred many others too desu. Only let Europeans in, or if they're borderline, Christians.

This is just white cucks being stupid and sucking the invaders dicks

The Chink immigrants actually respect the western countries they immigrate to.

They like their smelly enclaves, but they aren't interested in changing the government so that it's more like China. On the other hand, lots of Muslims do want the caliphate.

>Isn't Taiwan basically the Quebec of china?

If you mean a bunch of pussies that were there first, but then surrendered the land to a much smaller group of Reds later, then yes.

>gook

Nice try Chink leaf. You don't get to pin this one on the gooks.

The Portuguese and Dutch were there first, then they got their asses BTFO by some bumfuck general fleeing the Manchurians with his battered and sick army.

Talk about shamefur dispray.

I see no problem with this.

Chinks don't go around killing, robbing and rioting like niggers or bomb cafes and behead people like Mudslimes.

You're just unhappy because we're more business-minded and work extra hard than you complacent white cucks.

you do realize you're talking about the chinese, right? they did this same shit to tibet. they flooded their people in there and took over everything and now practically own it. the chinks also believe native americans were chinese so north american land is rightfully theirs. they will start flooding their people in then one day claim the land is rightfully theirs

ok Wang. if you're so great then why do you have to come to our countries then? Before you spout your bullshit about how we "stole" the country from natives, just know that there was nothing here before we got here. As a collective, we built society here from scratch, which you were only interested in joining once it was established.

Even Singapore only became civilized due to British rule.

alt right fags look for lee macdougall in the metro being arrested tommorow because I'm taking down that fucking flag

nice dubs fellow vancouverite

this. modern day invasions incorporate sending their people in, in order to orchestrate a takeover. the Soviet Union/Russia was very adept at this.

The U.S bordering China is now realistic if and when Canada's economy collapses and has to sell BC to China.

>sweden level cuck
look at that gook.
He thinks he can tell shit about white people?

>Sell BC to China

wat

Stop sucking China's dick so quickly Xiao Ming, we still have time to sit back and watch

Lebensraum, son.

Out of all the countries in the world China probably needs it the most right next to india

I live in jew west I'm going down there tommrow after work wearing myour maga hat I'll scale the pol and rip that gook shit down

Sweden isn't white anymore so I don't see the argument here.

they already own all the houses here, its just a matter of time until they govern the land

t. white boy living in chinese family's basement

best of luck. I will take back every bad word I said about Canadians on this board if you get this done.

look forward a thread 630pm leaf time it's 12:27 for us now so tune in round then

>The Chink immigrants actually respect the western countries they immigrate to.
Spot the gook.

Well, I don't often browse Cred Forums, and I am firmly anti-racist, but these slant-eyed monkey-demon yellow-devils aren't playing fair. I love Canadians like brothers, and I would never dream of slurring their politicians or government, but Rob Ford, despite his human frailties and minor faults, surely wasn't the arse bandit that Justin Trudeau is. And I don't mean to come across as crass, because I mean that in that in the nicest way possible. I dunno... I just hope when Donald Trump becomes President, you moose humping maple licking deviants will get with the program. Or so help me Kek we will build a wall so goddamn high it makes the Berlin Wall look like white picket fence. And I mean this in the nicest possible way, but we quarantine you like the infectious human waste you and your buck-toothed Red Chinese allies are.

Postscript: tight illustration, my enlightened leaf brother.

>if only

HAHA ITS THE GROUND POLE OFF CENTER FROM THE ACTUAL HALL I'D THE FLAG ISET THERE TOMMROW I'LL RAISE A SS ONE SLUTS

but china's government is oppressive and hugely racist towards anything not han

Help. I'm looking for advice. I have no desire to FUCK a slutty hooker street walker, but I WOULD be interested in paying one or two to clean my apartment. From top to fucking bottom. Any tips on how to broach this delicate matter while I'm haggling with them or the African American gentleman who happens to be their pimp.

And, please, no racism in this thread, okay. That shit ain't cool dawg.

Of course Chinese hate it, they left China for a reason. The CCP flag is the symbol of bribery and corruption.

Hurrr we beat a bunch of shitskins even though we got our asses handed to us by piss porr commie peasants, so we won. TAIWAN #1.

This was 300+ years before ROC you history illiterate burger.

The Europeans had the chance to establish a white nation thriving in the heart of Asia and they blew it hard.

>white nation
>in asia

for what purpose? They'd just get killed and replaced by chinese/mandarin speaks like everyone else in the region

Give me a fucking break dude.

> hurr durr logistics in the 1600's didn't allow to send thousands of troops tobthe other side of the world fast enough, you dumb fuck

If the Dutch repelled Zheng Chengong the Chinese would have never had any claims on the island, and the same goes for the Japanese.

Even if WWII is taken into account the Japs genocided the native Abbos during that period. Therefore theoretically you could have had a white European nation established in Asia after WWII free from shitskins.

This is amusing that people actually think this.

just ask them to, and pay them like 400 dollars, hookers dont give a shit, they want cash
i used to avoid getting nailed by cops while picking up hookers by asking them if they wanted to model for photography for their rates
undercover cops will tell you no because they're there to bust johns, but hookers always say yes to cash
then i fuck them like normal

as if it matters chinese are rats and always leak in unless their entire hive (the mainland) is completely glassed

>It’s the type of event the city describes as common. In the last year the Greek, Armenian, Mexican, and Ukranian flags were among those flown on the pole, which the city says is for ceremonial purposes, and not the facility’s official flag pole.

Yesterday was China's national day.

Wow its fucking nothing.

Nobody should take pride in losing against a battered and diseased army Pierre.

Last time in Chinese history when a battered and diseased army marched to the battlefield they got butchered by the opposition even when the they outnumbered the latter 5:1.

KYS Skype

is it for one day or permanent though is the question?

Lol no

Funny how most ppl fleed to Canada are corrupt officials in China

>leftists get triggerd and demand confederate flag be taken down.
>Cred Forums laughs at them
>Cred Forums proceeds to get triggered by a flag and demands it be taken down.
Im really growing sick of this place.

Sidenote, I think Harper's policy of bringing in rich and educated chinese people to pay for all our shit, who all wanted to come here is a great immigration policy that should be copied.

I mean if we take in X a year. Why not the best?
Europeans certainly aren't the best, not that many americans want to come. Muslims hate us and want to destory our country etc.

Yeah. It's not even there anymore and the op is being the slowpoke meme

Spot the russian nationalist.

Chinese expats aren't like Cubans (uniformly hate they're countries government) but there are a lot of weird cultists like the Falun Gong who we love to indulge just because they're anti China.

>“The flag and red scarf represent oppression to me.
Come on now, Justin is a cuck, but that's a bit hyperbolic.

Oh come on Carl, we get reminded of our 5000+ years of dynastic history the same way you folks get reminded of the 6 million who died taking a shower

mainlander chinks are scum, fuck'em

takes a rat to know a rat

Most Chinese expats either loathe the CCP or are just derisive towards it. Depends on how much they got stolen. The ones that came in before the boom loathe it absolutely, rural ones who came in since the 90s hate it but not as passionately. Rich bureaucrats and bankers escaping now are more heartbroken towards it, especially if they come from an engineering background (most construction projects in China are a fucking mess and engineers are treated like shit by politicians and bankers, meanwhile here in the west these groups are much more respected within their lines of work).

Like you could tell the difference between a "mainland Chinese" and a Taiwanese or hongkonger if your life depended on it

capped
let's see what happens

you don't have cleaning services where you live?
Molly Maid or some shit?

I thought Nanking was our equivalent, but this is apt as well

>Most Chinese expats either loathe the CCP or are just derisive towards it.

Not really. You can't really conflate the CCP with national pride either. Don't know where you get your news.

if quebec was actually independent, who would they leach off of?

I'm was born in HK if you can't tell. Also go fuck yourself.

I never mentioned anything about "national pride", I mean the CCP. As in, the Communist Party.

Filipino maid's are both cheaper, and better at cleaning.
Also cheap hookers would steal your shit 10/10 times.

nope.

sweden go h.a.m. (hard as a motherfucker) (i know)

I need to get the fuck out of this country.