Redpill me on tobacco

Redpill me on tobacco

Other urls found in this thread:

sott.net/article/231973-Smoke-Lies-and-the-Nanny-State
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

It will kill you if you use it long enough.

It'll give you cancer, but not because you're a faggot.

Don't start

It's healthy, don't believe the jewish pharma industry

Can be enjoyed, can look cool smoking, but almost every smoker I know (and I'm a former smoker myself) regrets building the habit.

it's awesome

they're lying to you

tobacco cures autism and asperger's
have you ever seen an autist smoke?

Everything in moderation. Be aware of how you may smell to other people.

heavy use leads to eventual cancer. You have to smoke a seriously large amount of it for it to kill you, but it's so addictive that a lot of people end up smoking enough to kill them.

Even mild use inhibits health in mild ways like shortness of breath and decreased circulation.

The effects aren't even that enjoyable.

the only reason to smoke is to score slut pussy, and slut pussy is the least valuable kind of pussy.

Basically, smoking has a ridiculously high cost to benefit ratio and you're better off not bothering.

Can relate, I tell everyone that I regret starting but honestly I don't

Good point

>useless
>waste of time
>waste of money
>owned by jews

A gentleman's activity, like drinking. However, if it becomes a vice, and you are controlled by it, it accentuates the weakness of your temperament.

Treat each smoke like a glass of expensive ($200+) whiskey, and savor it rarely to occasionally (no more than once per week), and there is nothing wrong with partaking.

A nice cigar every once in a while is great.

Pipe tobacco is alright, snus/snuff is a meme, and cigarettes are for massive faggots.

Proof it's owned by Jews?

Is bad.

t. Smoker

child labor

Who cares? Child labour is extremely effective, better to use children of your country than anyone else from other countries

this.

been a heavy smoker for 10 years, not worth it.

people will say >i only smoke casually etc etc, yeah that's how it starts, one a week, then one every other day, etc, etc.

don't bother.

Tell that to the children working in a factory rather than learning at a school.

>Autistic best friend
>Smokes
>Autistic best friend's father (Programmer 20+ years)
>Smokes
>Be me
>Smoke
We cope with the world with supplements such cigarettes, a drink here and there, and weed. Without it, we would be overwhelmed. We consider it a reset. We know it's bad, but in that moment where we're having a fag, nothing we can empty our minds and focus on what's important.

If you're curious about smoking, give it a shot. Who cares?

Most cigarettes are shitty and full of chemicals

American spirits are good. Additive free, you dont taste any of the chemicals that marbs have.

And e cigs are for fedoras, vaping is literally a meme

NO ALCOHOL
NO TOBACCO
NO DRUGS
NO MASTURBATING

Everybody cool is doing it. Don't you want to be cool user?

Cunt some families can't afford school, the child might need to provide for the family

I use it to replace more serious fuckups that might occur. It will kill me in 30 years, but if I haven't made anything worth leaving behind in 30 years I might as well kick it anyway.

>smoker's cough is real though, and it's a bitch

Read this
sott.net/article/231973-Smoke-Lies-and-the-Nanny-State

I post because most every response is actually blue pilled.

Don't

You will most likely get hooked up. It's hard to leave once you start. If you are bored you will smoke, If you have free time you will smoke. Eventually you will start smoking to fill the creativity gap.

Puff dat shit my nyugga
Seriously dont though

this thread makes me want a cigarette.

>Concern about health effects of tobacco has a long history. Gideon Lincecum, an American naturalist and practitioner of botanical medicine, wrote in the early 19th century on tobacco: "This poisonous plant has been used a great deal as a medicine by the old school faculty, and thousands have been slain by it. ... It is a very dangerous article, and use it as you will, it always diminishes the vital energies in exact proportion to the quantity used - it may be slowly, but it is very sure."

Don't believe this guy. I'm not going to lie I smoked for two years. But I needed that to discover how fucking horrible it is for myself. I thought "How bad could it really be?" And really at first it's enjoyable. Not so much after you're always hacking up phlegm, having shortness of breath and other side effects. I quit cold turkey on my own volition and haven't looked back since.

Start vaping. Ignore the fedora tip bullshit, vaping is a fucken godsend if you're addicted. Been steadily weaning off cos you can reduce nicotine and it's now the last vice I have left.

Cigarettes are brilliant if you're mentally unstable. I read about someone working at a mental hospital who claimed the patients were on their best behavior during and after being allowed a cigarette. Maybe because being addicted means emotional outbursts when you can't get smoke, but people with metal disorders do smoke in greater numbers than the general population.

I smoke spirits, and want to get into pipes. I love that nicotine buzz. It really feels good. But when I first started I'd only smoke one a day. Now I can smoke 3 or 4 a day. And I only started smoking daily a month and a half ago. I like to pull the filter off on my first one and dip the tip in kief for a nice little high while I enjoy my first puff. It's fucking good as fuck

>mitochondria

The nicotine allows for greater focus in the brain chemically. It has a calming effect. It's not about dependence, it reallyddoesdecrease stress.

Same here, two years. Ex-fiancee got me started on them when I was 27. Cucked. But it's been a week and easy as pie, especially with the shitty side-effects already disappearing.

Don't start.

I'm so glad I managed to quit, feels really great.

Really, the only reason to start is to feel good once you manage to quit after years and years of painful addiction that only brings diseased lungs, horrible smell and people's dirty looks.

Don't start.

FILTHY FRANK GTFO

Fuck off cunt