Would you vote for him?

Would you vote for him?

Is he running for something soon? I'm in CA, so maybe if he shoots for the Senate I'd vote for him. We need someone who's young and smart here if we ever want to win another statewide election.

I don't think anything he could say would make me not want to punch his Jew face.

I WILL vote for him.

sadly, due to the reconquista, the republican party will never again win a statewide election in cali.

He's vote #1 for the oven, sure.

Does every jew deserve the oven? I'm not so sure.

Ben Shapiro and Mark Levin are the reason I don't fully believe in the liberal jew conspiracy. The jew overlords care more about politics than ethnicity. A loyal goy will climb higher in mainstream media than a redpilled jew ever could.

I also like Rich Vos but he's not very intelligent imo.

no but i will wreck any campaign he tries to mobilize

Watch out guys, we've got a tough one here. Want a cookie? Are you even fuckin pure white or are you pretending to be but secretly hiding your one Mexican or native ancestor? Fuck outta here

No. I'd vote for her though.

he would give like $500 billion to Israel every fucking year, demand every country except Israel open their borders and so on.

Not a fucking chance.

Same here. I believe in a strong correlation. In the same way I don't think every black guy is a scum nigger, there's just a strong trend of scum niggers among black folk. Same with the Jew scheming. Most that do are Jews but not all Jews.

On his latest podcast, he did a complete 180 and said he wouldn't rule it out now.

>demand every country except Israel open their borders

He is strongly against open borders though. Even though he is #NeverTrump he says the immigration thing was something he agreed with.

Then Trump softened his stance and literally copied Marco Rubio's position. Shapiro was for a wall before Trump, and he's still for a wall after Trump flip flopped.

he's never trump but he's never trump for an appropriate reason, just for those who dont know.

This election broke him, he probably figures now if you want something done right do it yourself, but lacks the self awareness to realize he's the know-it-all nerd archetype that gets shoved into lockers, not the chad that everyone likes

I'd rather have Sam Harris, but in the absence of better options, sure. I probably would.

>Implying by striking him down he didn't become more powerful than they ever imagined

If it was him vs. Liberal Larry Shekelsteinberg I'd vote for him. His attitudes towards Israel are a turd in the punchbowl for me though. He was so close to being a based Jew. 95% of him is based but the other 5% is unforgivable. After the Michelle Fields incident I lost all regard I had for him.

No. All the skypes need to be gassed

if the jew is conservative hes a shill for israel. if hes a leftist hes degenerating culture

Sam Harris is a fuckboy

not really
I don't particularly object to him running for some irrelevant position like congressman, but I won't go out of my way to support him

he is a filthy jew who attacks Trump for being nationalist and started crying about masculinity and misogyny to try and derail Trump's campaign
he only pretends to be conservative because he thinks it's the best vehicle to get support for Israel, not out of any actual concern for American ethics

>who attacks Trump for being nationalist
actually he attacks trump for being a democrat

would I ever

he is a bit to much of an idealogue to actually hold office. I love reading him/listening to him. But he would be terrible at policy, be autistic about shit I dont care about like abortion, shoot down working policy for shit policy for ideological reasons, etc.

I don't think so. He looks like a male version of Zelda from Dobie Gillis. Who is he?