Full Definition of political

Full Definition of political

a : of or relating to government, a government, or the conduct of government

NASA is a government agency. A huge and influential one whose research doubtlessly effects all of American society. They help form the public's conception of the universe itself, and Earth and humanity's places within it. Understanding the world in which we in is fundamentally important knowledge.

Yet, questions remain as to their integrity. If they faked the moon landings that means they have been lying about it for the last 47-years, and it also instantly casts reasonable doubt about everything else they've ever done. It's taboo -- politically incorrect, even -- just to talk about that possibility since popular opinion holds that there was no hoax.

But is that any reason to justify outlawing such discussion on Cred Forums? We can talk with certainty about the Holohoax, the Jewish conspiracy, Hitler the hero, and so on all day every day, but a high activity thread asking questions about the moon gets deleted off page two? Why are certain conspiracies allowed but not others?

Would you have me go to /x/, where there's less visibility and half the population are dumbass kids who believe Dracula's real? There's absolutely nothing paranormal about the idea we didn't go to the moon; it is a 100% political issue.

The moment it becomes official Cred Forums policy to censor threads about NASA and the moon, either by deletion or incorrectly relegating them to no-man's land, the kikes win.

Don't you see that?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=sGXTF6bs1IU
youtube.com/watch?v=GSJxEMw0MCI
history.nasa.gov/SP-4029/Apollo_11i_Timeline.htm
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Liquid_Cooling_and_Ventilation_Garment
youtube.com/watch?v=AxqKlDsgMzc
aulis.com/stereoparallax.htm
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Can we try this again?

Redpill me on the Apollo moon landings, Cred Forums.

Rocks don't have 'C's on them.

>The assassinated researcher and theorist, Bill Cooper, writes - "No man has ever ascended higher than 300 miles, if that high, above the earths surface. No man has ever orbited, landed on, or walked upon the moon in any publicly known space program... If man has ever truly been to the moon it has been done in secret and with a far different technology. The tremendous radiation encountered in the Van Allen Belt, solar radiation, cosmic radiation, temperature control, and many other problems connected with space travel prevent living organisms leaving our atmosphere with our known level of technology. Any intelligent high school student with a basic physics book can prove NASA faked the Apollo moon landing. If you doubt this, please explain how the astronauts walked in a space suit in full sunlight absorbing a minimum of 265 degrees of heat surrounded by a vacuum."

>Why are certain conspiracies allowed but not others?

Some things are so completely fucking retarded that they collapse into their own black hole of stupid.

But, you know, if you want to blame your Zika brain damage on the mods, nobody can stop you.

Fuck you. There's currently a meta thread about other chan that's been up for four hours. If you're okay with that, then you should be okay with this.

Why the fuck you want mods to be your gatekeepers and make Cred Forums your safe space? You're a censorship apologist cocksucking faggot.

If you don't like a thread, don't post in it. Problem solved. Grow up, get off my Cred Forums, get off image boards.

And what is a Pollo?

14,000 reels of telemetry data that couldn't possibly have been faked mysteriously went missing, along with the original film footage. Oops. Oh well, it the moon missions only costed -- what, billions of tax payer money?

If they lost even so little as 100 reels, that would be outrageous.

All of the Apollo astronauts were high ranking Freemasons, supposedly.

Freemansonry is Jewish.

Never A Straight Answer

Because the moon landing obviously happened and to deny it is the same as stupid flat-earthers who just make up concepts and whine when you say they're stupid.

youtube.com/watch?v=sGXTF6bs1IU

>Stanley Kubrick
>Arthur C. Clarke

Have you never seen 2001: A Space Odyssey?

youtube.com/watch?v=GSJxEMw0MCI
Have you taken a good, hard look at the film footage of the astronauts on the moon, lately? You might notice it looks like a 1900's silent film. Why are there zero stars in the sky? Why do the horizons consistently appear to be so close?

Yes and it was released just 1 year before we supposedly landed on the moon. It arguably looks better than the "real" space footage from the time. But also, if you undo the terrible quality of NASA's recordings it resembles 2001. It would have been totally possible at the time to replicate the moon footage using the same film techniques used to create 2001.

It addresses the stars in the video I posted you mongoloid. Exactly proving my point that moon landing hoaxers are as retarded as flat earthers. They ignore anything they don't agree with and vomit nonsense out.

In fact, I decided to pop into your video to hear the nonsense.

It's literally a flat earther video you linked.

Look man, I understand the appeal of conspiracy theories, and there were a few that I considered to be real for a very long time.

The thing with this is that confirmation from extra-national sources has dwindled what remaining grounds on which NASA-deniers have to stand.

I did an internship out at one of the research centers, and for the most part, it's an underfunded mediocre collection of government buildings, where most of the employees have dreams and visions far beyond what the government is willing to pay them. Sure there's the nice, new facilities you see on the guided tours with all the groundbreaking technologies, but those facilities are only really accessible to the most tenured NASA employees.

I'd be willing to bet that the majority of sketchy government stuff that goes on is done by the likes of companies like Northrop Grumman, Lockheed Martin, Thiokol, ATK, Honeywell, and Aerojet just to name a few. Sure the government funds them, but they're the ones directly responsible for orchestrating research into nuclear weapons and various other clandestine military technologies.

thinking space exists, nigga catch up.

Maybe I haven't watched it yet. I'm watching it now since you asked nicely.

Well, maybe not, if you won't watch mine.

Nice Tumblr-tier identity politics.

Are you not going to watch it now, because he says one thing that you don't agree with, therefore everything he says just him "vomiting nonsense?"

He's also redpilled about Jews and Hitler, by the way. He made a 3 and a half hour documentary about it, seen by thousands. You can go watch it right now.

What have you ever done that compares?

The points raised in the video still stand.

>Why are there zero stars in the sky?

exposure was set for taking photos off the surface,not the sky.

You can whine and say that this guy is so great and has all so many understandings with so many achievements but at the end of the day Flat Earthers are retarded. It kind of discredits the other things he says.

Also; in a world with millions of people living in America alone you're going to put your faith and pride in a video that's been seen by "Thousands"? Sounds like a shaky basis to me.

>the German is back, this time with a proxy
history.nasa.gov/SP-4029/Apollo_11i_Timeline.htm

>please explain how the astronauts walked in a space suit in full sunlight absorbing a minimum of 265 degrees of heat surrounded by a vacuum
Unlike on Earth, where heat can be transferred by convection to the atmosphere, in space, heat can be transferred only by thermal radiation or by conduction to objects in physical contact with the exterior of the suit. Since the temperature on the outside of the suit varies greatly between sunlight and shadow, the suit is heavily insulated (using five layers of metallized film), and air temperature is maintained at a comfortable level.

The problem with you chaps is that you start from "the moon landing was faked" and work backwards from there. You don't seem interested in learning about orbital mechanics, how rockets work, how flight guidance works, or what problems are involved with getting a manned vessel onto the surface of another planet.

kek

>Apollo space suits had heaters in them
>Until recently, all idiots thought space was cold
>Space is hot as FUCK if you are in the suns rays no matter what.

ONE massive oversight by NASA that they try and cover up by replacing old footage with new footage ala George Lucas

Have you ever used a space blanket?

The most important thing is mentioned in the video I posted a minute ago.

Regardless of whether or not we went to the moon, we couldn't have faked going to the moon because the camera technology just wasn't there.

>Apollo space suits had heaters in them

Pretty sure they had cooling systems mate

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Liquid_Cooling_and_Ventilation_Garment

Moon landing was legit. You are an ass.

>Why are there zero stars in the sky?
Because the moon's surface is even brighter than a beach on a scorching day (you've got no atmosphere absorbing and dispersing the light), necessitating low camera exposure.

Lol.

I see. So you believe the amount of viewership is what decides how true a thing is? Because that's what you're saying.

And you're missing the point. He's done more to redpill the world about Jews than you ever have or will. Is that why it triggers you so much, to be outdone by a flat Earther?

Don't feel bad, he happens to be The flat Earther.

I watched your video and it had some good points. But not enough to persuade me. It also ends on a pretty big strawman:
>but that step from knowing you've been lied to, to believing that everything else is a lie
No one does this. Rather:
>knowing you've been lied to, doubt and skepticism about everything else according to those who lied to you are now the defaults (rather than belief).

Then he goes on to yet another strawman about "prophesizing whole new technologies" to keep the conspiracy alive.

Okay then, so I guess he's saying we didn't go? Because that's literally what you must believe -- NASA created a ton of new technology to take us to the moon -- if you don't subscribe to Occam's Razor which dictates it was more likely than not, a hoax.

How did the Bochum Radio Observatory, when listening in on the moon, capture the TV transmission and data transmissions sent by the lander and command modules, as well as the transmissions of the unmanned Russian lander that crash-landed on the moon hours before the 3 astronauts left the moon?

Because you ignore all the actual responses that co fkict with your worldview and generally shitpost with nigger tier use of English.

It's just stupid, and probably breaks several rules in the stickied post on the front page.

that's a "Fiber or a Hair" caught in the Gate.

I've shot many Films in School, and have worked with Photographic Film as well as Video Film.

I am not saying there's nothing Fishy with NASA and the amount of budget they got, the fact that we were in a Space Race with Russia and going to the Moon has not been done in a great many years since our first trips, however this photo has a very reasonable explanation with it.

Waiting for answers OP.

>and going to the Moon has not been done in a great many years since our first trips
What would they do, mine for plagioclase?

>Would you have me go to /x/,
No, I wouldnt force that fate on my worst enemies.

On a serious note though the moon landings weren't a hoax and you deserve to be punched in the face by Buzz Aldrin if you think they were.

>Because you ignore all the actual responses that co fkict with your worldview and generally shitpost with nigger tier use of English.
*facepalm*

>It's just stupid, and probably breaks several rules in the stickied post on the front page.
1. No it doesn't.
2. Go eat a Hot Pocket rulefag, junior janitor.

>that's a "Fiber or a Hair" caught in the Gate.
Do you really believe that?

Is that what NASA told you? Or NASA shills or useful idiots, essentially? Where did they get that excuse from?

That sounds like the excuse of a back-peddling liar, Imo. They are very good at always coming up with lots of explanations for things -- not so much with good explanations, but none the less...

>capture the TV transmission and data transmissions sent by the lander and command modules
What happened to those transmissions? Are you saying they had copies of the original footage which NASA somehow lost?

I think the real question is what we're they racing to get?
I highly doubt it was all just for bragging rights.

Funny you should mention that. I'm sure he would do it, too. All of the surviving Apollo astronauts (which isn't many because of their astronomically high death toll due to statistically unlikely accidents, like plane crashes, over the years since the missions) have been caught on camera exhibiting extremely bizarre, violent behavior.

Why are they so angry and emotional? Why wouldn't they be happier? They're the lucky few, right? They got to go to the moon, they know it's true, so what's the problem? It makes more sense they would react that way if when people question them about it they're actually picking the scab of a very old, dishonest wound that will never fully heal. If they did lie, they must surely feel a lot of guilt and shame deep down inside -- even though they're both Master Masons, the best of the best of literal good goys: the secret club, and may lack most normal humans' sense of conscience.

what.
the fuck

>What happened to those transmissions? Are you saying they had copies of the original footage which NASA somehow lost?
No I'm asking how a German observatory captured transmissions from the proximity and surface of the moon if those transmissions were never made, because no lander went there according to you.

Remember this was the cold war. Being the first ideology to achieve man's most glorious achievement would be an effective tool to discredit your enemy's ideoogy.

>Why are they so angry and emotional?Perhaps because there are idiots like you running around implying or outright claiming that they are liars that have made fortunes off of defrauding the american public and the rest of the world. Would you take kindly to people slandering you?

A good point but it seems like an awful lot of money and time and man power they could of used elsewhere just to discredit the Russians.

youtube.com/watch?v=AxqKlDsgMzc

LOOK AT THIS FAKERY OP REEEE

You can't see stars because the moon has no atmosphere and thus the light doesn't get dispersed making it too bright and the horizon looks close because it is. The moon is smaller than Earth.

The absence of other moon flights and the fact that they were landing on "dark" side of the moon so no one can really prove or disprove anything from earth are the main reasons that make me doubt. Damn it, If i was one planning the space program i'd make sure anyone who has a decent observatory in his town could see it. Like put a big ass shiny flag or something on visble side of the moon.
And current moon landings story looks too much like classic lie jewish style - no way to proove no way to repeat, yet anyone who doubt instantly sounds as faggot.

I know this isn't exactIy on topic, but I had a great-grandfather who worked as a high-ranking physicist for NASA from the 40s tiII the 80s I beIieve. My father toId me that when he was a teenager, they were having a conversation and his grandfather toId him that he couId ask one question about NASA reIated stuff and he'd answer it truthfuIIy. My father asked him if aIiens were reaI and great-granddad said yes the government knew they were.
I can teII you what his name is if you guys reaIIy want, but not too sure you can find much information about him onIine.

AIso, I doubt NASA is just fuII of hoaxes, I think there might be some, but not many and the moon Ianding may or may not be one of them.

None of the 'alleged' missions landed on the darkside.

>it's the same retards on both sides of the aisle in every one of these threads.

Yes. Please do some name dropping

why do you want to know his name though?

The Van-Allen hoax is incorrect. These are belts, not spherical shells. It is very possible to fly arround the belt, one just must not go straight up from equator...

The geostationary meteorological images of Earth surface are very real, not a computer simulation. The Solar images from SOHO, SDO and Stereo A,B missions are very real, not a computer simulations. The ozone mapping satelites...
There are many other very real missions.

Having said that, on the other hand, the photos from Moon landing were very probably faked in a studio, at least this Ukrainian "scientist" proves that with a parallax:
aulis.com/stereoparallax.htm
It is a question, whether it is not a trickery, hard to verify without original pictures...

The existence of tracks on the surface does not prove, that they are human tracks and not from automated missions. or from some later secret missions. Also - when the module ascended on return path, it would raise dust and cover everything... ?!