>this brown little monkey thinks he's Hitler
It's an insult to the Fuhrer Hitler.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=LO_6O_jScqo
philstar.com/headlines/2016/10/03/1629918/gordon-why-un-silent-murders-chicago
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

if he wants to hitler things let him

fuck you yellow scum your day will come

Hitler supported different races idiot, just not in Germany. He respected people who built great nations.

Yeah I hate the Mexican president too

Hey be happy he doesn't think he's Napoleon.

This guy is a constant source of entertainment.
He's a complete fucking idiot but as long as he kills druggies and dealers I guess he's ok.

t. Emilio moments before the death squads mow down his heroin filled cuckshed

Fuck off, balding scum

>meet flip chick last night
>older lady
>asks if im voting for trump
>ask her if she is since shes handling my money
>goes on a redpilled rant about trump
>praises duerte

flips arent that bad

You should have gave her your cock in return for being such a based woman. Doesn't matter how old.

t. pusher

is there a duterte hotline i can report traitors to?

Fuck off, he's what's good for their nation that's why the media is putting such a spin on him

>Rev.12 Then the sixth angel poured out his bowl on the great river Euphrates, and its water was dried up to prepare the way for the kings of the East.

>13 And I saw three unclean spirits that looked like frogs, coming from the mouths of the dragon, the beast, and the false prophet. 14 These are demonic spirits that perform signs and go out to all the kings of the earth, to assemble them for battle on the great day of God, the Almighty.

>15 “Behold, I am coming like a thief. Blessed is the one who remains awake and clothed, so that he will not go naked and let his shame be exposed.”

>16 And they assembled the kings in the place that in Hebrew is called Armageddon.

>cleansing his race of untermensch

i mean, it's really more about having a strong fabric of a nation. you pinoys could never hope to be white but who needs that when you can be a badass

He's a thug

Jewish subversion when?

He is the prophecy

He will get Smolensk'd soon.

>already sucking up to commie china and russia
Like pottery

That's so retarded. He's going to alienate the Philippines like North Korea.

He's playing 9D chess here, thinking of his next 500 moves.

Just NATO us already.

Asians in general know what's up tbqh lad.

Randomyoko and roof Koreans are the norm, not the exception.

>fucks up 420 drugslmao faggots
Pretty based desu

He did not say that.

>Duterte is a member of a cult known as Diablo squad
FUgggg

Fuck you, You stupid fucking flip all of your countrymen should just die. Bunch of rice eating asian niggers.

Not in the USA. Yoko even claims that the reason why she gets interviewed a lot in Japan is because it's rare to see a Japanese nationalist online celeb who actually speaks English. I even saw an asian masculinity thread where a bunch of angry gook bois were raging about Yoko being a Trump supporter White nationalist which is kinda funny to me because Yoko's political views are the norm in Japan. You just don't hear about it in English-based Jap blogs because they're all written by Western shitlib expats.

Roof Koreans are fairly normal within that generation but their kids are mostly cucks, just like every young generation who are exposed to Kike media.

Forgot your vpn

Why would you wanna remain friends to a someone who is mean to you?

From Duterte's speech
>I thought America was a friend. But without even really studying the matter, America and UN started accusing me of human rights violations. So I was being attacked left and right. I can't do anything because everytime I defend myself, my explanations wouldn't even reach the news because they control the media.

>America pretends to be a friend to the Philippines, and is punishing me by manipulating the Philippine Peso and the economy. So I talked to Russia. I said "Help me, America is making things hard for the Philippines, fucking up the economy, and accusing me of things I didn't do. I thought they were my friends."

>And he replied, "that's America for you. I'm not surprised. Alright, we'll help you. Go to Russia so we can talk formally." And China also said, "Go with us instead, you won't get anything from America except trouble." So I’m going to China to make friends with them and also with Russia.

>Yoko's political views are the norm in Japan
yeah... no.

How about Japan, did they say anything?

This.

Hitler admitted to Eastern Asian races and their history being superior to German in his last will and testament. Saying, he'd find it better to work with them if everyone had pride in their race and etc.

Also, the current Philippine President is fucking based.

MOST

POWERFUL

RACE

No. I don't think Japan was mentioned at all.

more from Duterte's speech
>"Every time someone dies and there are no suspects they say it is an extra judicial killing, and then they blame me. Even the non-drug-related ones who accidentally get hit by a car, they blame me."

>"There are three million drug addicts in this country, and instead of helping me, America accuses me of extra judicial killings without evidence. I thought they were our friends."

FACT

That Austrian little monkey thought he was a Roman emperor or something. It's an insult to Western civilization.

Check em

Didn't the US pulled this stunt when Marcos was in power? I feel CIA kikery

youtube.com/watch?v=LO_6O_jScqo

Hands up, shlomo. Your kikery has no power here.

nice photoshop skills

more from Duterte's speech, why he prefers China to US
>"Tomorrow, my new friends will be Putin and Xi Jinping. If you go to America and have a conference with them, they'll give you just coffee and a finger food. In China they'll give you a banquet."

He just wants to clean his country a bit. That's no reason to call him evil.

You know it's true. All that faggot managed to do was to conquer a bunch of France-tier countries and then get utterly BTFO as a result of his horrible strategic decisions. Also, you largely thank him for making nationalism the boogeyman of the century.

S A L T Y
B
I
T
C
H

>Check em
CHECKED

This. But also pic related you shekel grabbing shlomo.

If it means getting your grubby mitts off our natural resource then good, especially now when DB hits the fan and America again goes to depression.

>leaf confuses ghost busters with myth busters

Nice try, you get one Kek. Now into the oven shoo shoo.

>ironhand on drugdealers
>it works
>butthurt (((western)))) libfag (((reporter))) bring up muh Hitler argument to shut him down and discredit him
>he says hed gladly roast them drugdealer like hitler
>OMG HE COMPARED HIMSELF TO HITLER NEVERMIND (((WE))) DID THAT AND HE JUST DIDNT GO INTO DEFENSE AS WE EXPECTED BECAUSE HE DOESNT CARE ABOUT MUH KIKE TEARS

>philstar.com/headlines/2016/10/03/1629918/gordon-why-un-silent-murders-chicago
Dick is at it again!

There is nothing wrong with having a white role model Jayzhel.

No but check these

>41 off

>2 off

I'm going to leave now

Please, you are embarrassing yourself.

why do non whites never cut their nails ? disgusting

cant dictate the duterte

FUCKING HELL I THOUGHT THIS IS CZECH MEET UP BUT THEN I REALISE YOU ARE FUCKING YELLOW SCUM.

>he apologized to the Jews

JUST

He needs to make it illegal for jungle monkeys to marry beta US military guys. Sick of seeing 1/10 flips with their balding/fat white husband, and her 15 fucking family members she brought over.

Duterte only apologizes when he is misquoted, when doesn't mean to offend. He's done it twice now, to Obama and now to the Jewish community.

But if he really means something and even if it's offensive, he never apologizes. Like his statements towards hypocrites, human rights advocates, UN, and the EU.

Real leaders never apologize.

I thought this guy was a pretty tough guy but at the end of the day he's just as big of a cuck as the rest of them

>Real leaders never apologize.
Since when did Duterte apologize for things that he said?

The Jewish and Obama thing is an exception, because he never intended to insult them.