I USED TO RULE THE WORLD

I USED TO RULE THE WORLD

NOW IN THE MORNING I SLEEP ALONE
SWEEP THE STREETS I USED TO OWN

I USED TO ROLL THE DICE

Real Clear Politics put out a bunch of polls after the debate, but they all reflect time before the debate. There have only been a few that reflect post debate opinion, and the way that currently sits is this: LA Times has Trump +5, Fox News has Clinton +5, Gravis has them literally tied, and PPP has Clinton +4.

But this surprised me given how negative the media attention has been this week. Things are really looking good. Honestly, I think it's about time to really tune out a good portion of the media, even more than usual. They are getting awfully desperate. The DNC is already getting caught committing voter fraud. Which is both a good sign and a scary one. I don't know what to make of any of it, but it appears that the debate went well for Trump all things considered. I know it doesn't seem like it, but it's what the polls are reflecting.

Don't forget: If Trump and Hillary go into November tied up, Trump wins. The Republicans have insanely higher turnout this year, Trump has the more dedicated fan base. Trump also has the independents that aren't being polled, and the people who don't vote who are off the pollsters' radar completely.

I'm cautiously optimistic at the moment...

FEEL THE FEAE IN MY ENEMY'S EYES

Not true. Hillary has a far superior GOTV and ground game. Hispanics, Muslims and African Americans will be turning out in record numbers to reject Trump's bigotry.

AAAAAAAAHHH!
SOMEBODY QUICK POST AN ONLINE POLL, SOMETHING I DONT CARE, EVEN A FUCKING STRAWPOLL AS LONG AS IT SHOWS TRUMP 50 POINTS AHEAD

LIFE IT SEEMS WILL FADE AWAY

AND I DISCOVERED THAT MY CASTLES STAND
UPON PILLARS OF SALT AND PILLARS OF SAND

This is some leaf tier shitposting, kill yourself you wallaby fucking petrol sniffing drongo

I'm sorry, but did Trump already lose? Oh, that's right. The election hasn't even started yet. In fact, it's only the 1st debate. Does not having the lead after the 1st debate count as a loss? Is that what you're saying? Because if you're saying that I can assure you that you're wrong. Why would you make this topic when the election is still on? Trump is still playing right now and they have been the best party in the US for how many terms now? He's against one of the worst democrats in history who just happens to have a lead because shes feeding off the support of the media. But you know what? She still fucking sucks. Trump is one of the best fucking candidates the Republican party has ever produced, it was 50/50 last month and would of won the debate if the moderator didn't cheat. Maybe you should shut the fuck up before you make retarded topics like this. You know why? Because you're going to be embarrassed when Trump wins and someone posts a screencap. Oh look at that, Hillary just pulled out of Nevada, just like Kerry
did. Are you drunk? Are you retarded? Are you autistic? You are a fucking idiot and you should never make a topic on this board again and I'm fucking serious. I almost have a feeling you're the only guy making all these anti-Trump topics because you're a faggot hater who doesn't like the Republicans because they're successful. Fuck you, be good at something in YOUR life and then maybe try to troll the fucking Trump supporters on the board, like I give a fuck. It's so easy to spot out your threads now, you're a retard. Always doing stupid shit like this. Why don't you try to be a good poster? Just for once? For once in your fucking life try not to make a topic Iike this. That's just you, you're always right at getting it wrong. Fuck you. You are nothing.

>ASSANGE PLEASE SAVE US

Hehehe Kek """bigotry"""

JUST...

>r-russia pls hack hillary's emails!! ;_;

As a past Hillary support I can no longer support someone who hasn't done anything for this country while being in office for 30 years. Not to mention she tried to give a little girl pneumonia when she was sick.

As of now #I'mwithhim and soon you will be too.

*sips tea*

These are the types of anti-Semitic memes that have also pushed me away from HRC. From now on my vote will go to Trump.

$0.5 has been deposited into your account. Thank you for Making America Great Again™!

LISTEN AS THE CROWD WOULD SING

NOW THE OLD KING IS DEAD LONG LIVE THE OLD QUEEN

Shill til dawn. It's really working guys

Do you honestly think that if Trump is elected, his troubles are over?

she's going to win, accept it

nice try BLTT shill
>$0.00 cents have been deposited into your account, but you're still a Big Leaguer™!

Yep, can't wait.

Fugg, I love that song.