Pros/Cons of living in Arizona?

I would help but I don't know. Maybe:
Cons:
>Mexicans
>Very hot
Pros:
>if you like hiking Grand Canyon close
>voting for Trump?

Any place in the us is a piece of shit in my book.

it's ok.

rude
>cons
mexicans
>pros
mexicans

yep.

I spent my entire life almost in a place in Tucson called "the white ghetto" outside the city limits. Lots of white people and very safe, but the rest of the city is pretty horrible.

probably white suburbs no snow and a few decent cities. Probably some decent jobs there

>tfw

>serbian
>relevant opinion
choose 1

Pros:
>Conservative
>Gun Culture
>Based white people
Cons:
>South/Central dominated by Mexicans
>North dominated by Mormons/Natives

Oro Valley or Marana?

I love Arizona. Even the mexicans there are more polite than the mexicans at Commiefornia

tommorrow :^)

Pro/con: no rain.
I know a girl from Prescott, she loves the rain as much as I hate it.

too dry, it's a fucking desert

Cons:
Heroin addicts and meth everywhere in phoenix. Also, tons of muslim niggers. Phoenix is also where border patrol shuttles illegal aliens to and drops them off. Phoenix is a gigantic shithole, the worst place I've ever lived.

Pros:
I've seen a few hot girls there.

Bullshit on this. It rains more here (phx) than it ever did when I lived in norcal eastbay.

Also to add, PHX is surprisingly liberal around the city. It's much more red (conservative) when you go north of the mtn preserve and east valley by Scottsdale.

Great metro area here. I've seen more white families in 1 year here than I did with a lifetime around Sacramento CA

fun fact:

ASU = university with the highest rate of STDs

Avondale is like the emptied out a prison onto a gold course. Place looks nice but everyone is a felon or on heroin or meth.

no pros.

only place habitable is flagstaff or any place in a 50 mile radius. south AZ is literal hell on earth... not to mention niggers. beaners not so bad-- at least they dont wontonly commit crime

Pros: northern arizona is perfect weather, less mexicans, high percentage of white people, almost no gun laws
Cons: southern arizona is mexican hell/mormon cultist infestation. Temperatures over 110 degrees in summer.
Do yourself a favor and dont go to south arizona

it's not a university, it's a four year brothel

these are average ASU girls

Why is it that every time you see a picture of Arizona, you can automatically tell it's Arizona without even knowing?

It's always the same shit.
>light colored sidewalks
>no grass
>brown rock gravel shit
>dusty

Anybody else know what I mean?

Didn't Obama have a feud going on with Arizona?

fucking hell

Pros:
>Predominantly conservative
>Friendly Mormons
>Low costs and taxes compared to other states
>Flagstaff
>Greer
>Sedona
>Joe Arpaio

Cons:
>Heat
>Nothing fun to do
>Phoenix
>Mesa
>Laveen
>Parts of Chandler
>Tucson
>Illegals

I don't know what countries flag that is. That means you are not relevant. Are you a kebab nigger?

I agree that southern AZ sucks & northern AZ is nice but Mormons aren't bad here.

>Tons of muslim niggers
What? We barely have any muzzies

I lived down the street from an apartment complex literally full of muslim niggers. FULL

Where did you live?

As a person who lived in Arizona all of his life so far

Pros:
Conservative when not around the unis (ASU, UofA, NAU)
Not too much gun control
Flagstaff, Prescott, Sedona
Joe Motherfucking Arpaio
All the water you will ever need. There's even a state law that states anywhere that serves any foodstuff must give water for free when asked
Some Mexicans will be hardest working people you will ever meet
Low housing costs, low food tax, low gas prices compared to national average. There's a reason why commiefornia shitters are moving to AZ

Cons:
Hot as balls in Phoenix but gets better in Tucson and is beautiful up north
ASU in general
Some Mexicans are absolute shitheads
Some areas are absolutely crowded with Mexicans. If you still want to live in Phoenix, look in the Ahwatukee (all-white tukee) or Scottsdale area. UofA in Tucson is above 50% white, so the area around it should be majority white. However since it is more south than Phoenix, expect more Mexicans. Flagstaff is beautiful and should be given a look, even disregarding its demographics.
Desert can look ugly to people. Even more of a reason to live up north.

Tucson here

It never changes

Proud Arizonian here. AMA
Lived here for all my life. Been to all over the state.
I currently live in a small quiet town called Kingman.
My pros and cons.
Pros.
>Almost no niggers in my town. Last i checked the census we were at 89% white.
>Relaxed gun laws.
I can walk into any gun shop and buy and shotgun and walk out.
>Never too cold.
>The heat forces the weak to leave
>Cheap as fuck.
>Has a little bit of everything.
>Fishing is an hour away, snow boarding another hour away.
>Beautiful storms here. I mean a fucking light show in the sky during monsoon season.
Cons
>Mexicans
>Liberals (Flagstaff)
>California is next to us and so is N.M
>It's hot. I even hear aussies bitch about it.
>Snow birds during the winter.
>Phx has niggers and mexicans.
>Vegas is close.
>Too close
>FUCKING CALIFORNIA IS NEXT TO US.
ama

too hot

What is up with your south-western corner? It looked like the roads hadn't been resurfaced in years. It looked like it was inhabited 100% by Mexicans. It was eerie.

>tfw vapid blonde fetish