Western Civilization died in Waterloo

Western Civilization died in Waterloo.

you mean borodino

Nah, it died in Berlin

The old world died with some smelly austrian prince

I don't think you understand the concept of Western Civilization.

It died with the assassination of franz ferdinand

FUCKING SERBS REEEE

It died with the death of Pericles.

nope, just france. the english died with ww2 thanks to paying back america post war. the americans are yet to die.

the english died when they got btfo'd of France in 1453

No Waterloo. Google rothchildes they toom over englands stock market by scamming stock traders into thinking they lost war. Bought stock dirt cheap.

Everything went wrong in WWI

Should of never fought it. It was designed to destory west.

as everything the germans ever wanted...

Fuck off, Western Civilization died in 1453.

>Should of
holy fuck this triggers me so much

You mean Western Civ was BORN at Waterloo.

>le germans wanted WWI maymay
sasuga mountain jews

>eternal teuton and anglo want to destroy western civilization
More news at 11
Napoleon was too good for this world

>irrelevant prince gets killed by random drunkard
>pure blooded german king! We must avenge him! We WW1 nao
Yes, Germans dindu nuffin

>He shares half a haplotype with us. Pure blooded German king.
And so Germany went to war.

My only regret is to not be able to die for him.

Did Napoleon realise the mistake of bringing down the bourgeois for the sake of the (((people)))?

Hence why he turned, sort of, despot?

wew lad

He basically maçoned the maçons, jewed the jews, skyped the skypes.
For a time, at least...

As Caesar said, "all victories can be reduced to nothing with one defeat".

Not really. Look at his style of government (populism), his origins, how he carried himself, how the people saw him, how he referred to his own government. Napoleon wasn't an Ancien Régime monarch, he wasn't "toning down" the Revolution. He saw himself as the savior of the Republic, he saw himself (and ended up being) some kind of hybrid between Caesar and Augustus. He was a dictator in the Roman sense: he who arises to save the Republic in a time of crisis. Pic related is a coin from 1808 I think. Note that it refers to Napoleon as emperor while at the same time referring to the Republic. Also notice that France's national anthem during Napoleon, the "Chant du Départ", also refers to the Republic. Just like the Roman Emperors saw themselves as a continuation of the Republic (the motto SPQR never went out of style, for example), Napoleon saw himself as a continuation of the Republic as well. And he was not alone: when rumors started going around in Paris that Napoleon had died during his expedition to Russia, there was a short succession crisis. Napoleon II succeeding Napoleon I was never a clear-cut fact, just like dynastic succession in Rome was never clear (and quite a few emperors were merely adopted by previous emperors).

It died in 1799