A police officer (who has a big junk) posted this. Do you agree?

A police officer (who has a big junk) posted this. Do you agree?

I have a huge issue with the fact that the solution is "comply". If I replace BLM with a cause that I give a shit about, it makes it more apparent that "comply" is actually a pretty shitty solution.

Thoughts on this?

any gov official that kidnaps people for ransom over marijuana deserves to die.

Shitty solution for who?
Comply or die, nigger.

>If I replace BLM with a cause that I give a shit about, it makes it more apparent that "comply" is actually a pretty shitty solution.

I.. I just want you to kill yourself. I don't think there's saving you. You seem to be completely illiterate. Kill yourself. Immediately.

Cop is correct, how hard is it to comply with some simple shit, and most people don't burn down city's when they are trying to make a point. Neck yourself.

>obey or die

That's not how America works. And there are plenty of examples where cops shoot even with them complying.

Irrelevant.

Tell that to the survivors of the Waco Texas massacre. ROFL

Comply or die, niggers. Or just wallow in blissful ignorance. It makes no difference when you think about it.

Name one :^)

okay. if you want to be a monkey go live in africa. if you want to be american then obey american laws...

Wow... You replied to yourself. The highest form of pol faggotry there is. Fuck off detracting shill.

There's something wrong with you two kids. In response to any protest I could say "comply, the law's the law".

Also, wait a minute, why is an Aussie telling Americans what an American is?

I quoted a Canadian post with a quote from the OP that he didn't read.

Are you guys all being retarded today? I'm fucking serious, I'm drunk as all hell and already there's three retards in this thread, excluding me.

Go to the BLM website, nigger. Their pushing literal communism over there and not even trying to hide it. BLM is an incredibly destructive group of radicals that deserve no sympathy. The cop drama is just a front.

Both sides are being manipulated. BLM vs cops, cops vs BLM, just seems so perfectly coerced.

I honestly think the entire purpose of BLM is to add a negative stigma to criticism of police, laws, and abuse. I don't see them accomplishing anything other than making the rest of us look bad. It's the modern Occupy Wall Street

>I honestly think the entire purpose of BLM is to add a negative stigma to criticism of police, laws, and abuse
>negative stigma
>being supported by the president and MSM
Have you even considered that the opposition is merely incompetent and making progress through sheer force alone? This is typical leftist agenda with typical leftist tactics backing it.

no you

>being supported by the president and MSM

How does that not contribute to the idea that it's a manipulated group? Especially when it's as unorganized as it is and comprises of people who belong to the most manipulated people in American history. Even if it didn't begin that way it's definitely gotten a hold of by some group by now. The media loves it, the President loves it, and cops hate it, and they're so unorganized that anyone can make an impact on the movement if they wanted to. Just get a twitter account and a laptop and you're good to tell nigs where their next rally is going to be at.

yes, agree.

the only solution is massive investments in non lethal tech that is the equivalent stopping power of a handgun.

in the future we can have drones that shoot nerve blockers into your hands as they fly around you and suddenly you can't control your fingers and if you run it just shoots your legs and you slow to a crawl and its like a nightmare, so after the first time it happens you just fucking COMPLY WITH THE GOD DAMN DRONE.

Cops are dumb niggers in their own right.

They need to purge each other for a while longer. Then we can implement a modest raise in the standards for police officers and start cutting off black communities from welfare slavery.

Manipulated, sure, but that doesn't contribute to the idea at all that the end goal was ever to grow support for police in any way. This is typical marxist horse shit, funded to destabilize the country, nothing more.

>If I replace BLM with a cause that I give a shit about

Well you see, that is irrelevant

Irrelevant to what? What do you think is going on here right now?

Ruby Ridge

you should really kill yourself, like go drink a bottle of bleach right now or jump out in front of a truck.

He's right, most deaths by police involved in racial matters usually are a result of false compliance. And it isn't comparable to ruby or waco, because in most of these cases the police are standing there repeatedly yelling "GET ON THE GROUND" for about fucking five minutes before the negro acts and does something stupid harming his own life. With waco and ruby, they were both actual examples of police, FBI, state in general being corrupt as fuck under the current administration at the time.

Are you that fucked?

Niggers who break shit and kill people because "muh racial justice" deserve the rope. The same goes for anyone who sympathizes with these barbarians.

Are you that fucked?

replace "comply" with "Stop breaking laws" and you're good.

That's the only reasonable solution I've seen presented. You should only be treated like a human being if you behave like a human being.

So the law doesn't apply to blacks? This is why you are a cuck

This. All laws are good because they are laws; and, honestly, they truly define my morality.

You should murder yourself. I think you're even beyond that level of retardedness that the other guy demonstrated. Holy shit, how did you ever infer that from my posts leaves me wondering.

I get a giggle when people think I'm a BLM supporter when I'm clearly defending cops. God damnit why is Cred Forums full of illiterate fucks?

>1st day on Cred Forums

>this is what the libertarian party let take over

>Are you that fucked?

Check his flag, mate

look at this cuck

>Police state
>Just comply or face consequence

Fucking boot lickers. A man literally detonates a bomb in Manhattan, gets into a police shoot out, and is captured alive. Black man resists arrest
>We had no choice! He had to die! He wasn't complying and we clearly weren't trained to handle noncompliant suspects.

No. You cant win a battle against the police unless you want to die. All your fighting should be done in court. Thats how it works. Yeah it sucks but darwinism you know? Comply get a summons and go home. Be a dindu dont go home.

During the actual event of the arrest, you should comply. You fight these things in a court room not in some wanna-be rambo shoot out with law enforcement.

>calls us retarded
>doesn't understand that he was referring to you quoting yourself.
Good job. It's always the newfags who are the most defensive

I doubt the cause you care about has an issue with noncompliance. BLM and googles in general do. Virtually every police shooting would not have happened had the criminals complied with police instructions to not run, keep their hands visible, and not resist arrest. When someone acts aggressively towards police officers it puts them on edge. Meanwhile being polite and calm when encountering police officers seems to work wonders in the not getting shot department.

Yes lets kill a possible source of intel on a larger possible cell. When yeezys next mixtape drops is not valuble intel.

I'm hungry. Eat some food. I don't want to eat some food. I'm hungry it's your fault.

Those guys are adorable. They look like boys that just got caught doing something wrong and put in time out. That's really what happened.

Explain how that's an injustice. If I built a war memorial does that mean veterans are entitled to be near it at all times? It's ridiculous.