Soros on suicide watch

Based Columbia finally does something other than cocaine.

Other urls found in this thread:

thecitypaperbogota.com/news/no-wins-colombians-narrowly-rejects-peace-accord-with-farc/14639
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

ahahahahahah

BLOWN THE FUCK OUT OLD MAN. CONSIDER THIS A TASTER FOR TRUMP

>Colombia
fucking burgers

Fuck this greedy old Jew

>an historic
Fuck off.

thecitypaperbogota.com/news/no-wins-colombians-narrowly-rejects-peace-accord-with-farc/14639

Relevant link.

Someone should shove peace up this communist loving kike's ass

Colombia surprised the shit out of me. The total Soros influence down here is astonishingly high. He is tapping into CA/SA economic situations and has already pulled the plug on Venezuela.

kek

Daily reminder that George Soros funds Obama, Black Lives Matter, Hillary Clinton, Femen, Antifa, Angela Merkel, the Southern Poverty Law Center, Planned Parenthood plus many more people and organisations without much attention in the mainstream media. Despite all of this, Soros is STILL ultimately just a puppet of a force that is VASTLY MORE POWERFUL than him - and one that does not even originate from this dimension!

>Being expected to not only negotiate but legitimize the enemy that's terrorized your nation and murdered your citizens for fifty fucking years.

Liberals are subhuman scum. Victory or Valhalla spic bros.

this, should be 'a historic'.

The dude speaks 5 or 6 languages.

well, when 50 years of wars have proved not to work, what other choice is there to be made?

it's "an historic"

Why doesn't that piece of shit scumbag die already? That disgusting creature lived more than enough. No sorrow for Soros.

Shitskin Americans detected. You can put an "an" in front of an "h."

For example, "you spics will cut grass and wash dishes for $2 an hour."

hour isn't pronounced with an 'h' in front numbnuts

say the word "history" by itself - you don't say "istory" faggot

lol soros.

>that first sentence

I said you "can," so either is fine.

Whichever sounds and flows better. "I make $20 an hour" sounds better than "I make $20 (eh) (our)."

"A history" but "an historic."

"She and I have (eh) history."

"I was a part of an historic event," vs "I was a part of (eh) historic event."

What did Colombia do10?

just google colombia, or

>Whichever sounds and flows better. "I make $20 an hour" sounds better than "I make $20 (eh) (our)."

That's because the H is silent in that example, retard. The H is not silent in "historic". Go back to Mexico.

no

time?

REK'D

it's not really rekt. The H in history,historian etc was never silent until the Victorian era when pretentious aristocrats thought they'd copy the French habit of dropping the H at the start of words. Most people who speak English don't do this

>implying there's rules in English
If lots of people say it, it's right. In this case, saying an historic is definitely a thing so he's right.

What happened in Columbia?

Must be good if Soros is butthurt.

>an

>Despite all of this, Soros is STILL ultimately just a puppet of a force that is VASTLY MORE POWERFUL than him
The kike banking clans like the Rothschilds and the Warburgs.

>Most people who speak English don't do this

And yet americans still call herbs "erbs".

They learned the hard way that communism is retarded

pendulum ho

Poorly.

>American education

H's are allowed you lumpy foreskin

Sometimes I wish the holocaust had been real.

>Chink telling Americans how to speak Engrish.

Listen to Britbong, they created English.

There are exceptions to rules. Either way is fine. "an historic" is just common usage.

>All polls leading to voting day suggested “Yes” would have a decisive victory over “No.”
Hmm... rather causes you to ponder

Regardless of who wins Nov 8, I'm going to be on Cred Forums all night long

When will these globalist wrinkle bags die?

If I were older and already lived my life, I think I would shoot Soros in the chest. He's actuaily pure evil.

You know who these guys are?
I think I can recognize only 5 of them.

>go on twitter
>jew york times and other msm saying its "shocking" that they didnt vote for peace
fucking retards

This is a year of upsets. Brexit, FARC peace treaty,

If FARC was on the ropes and you came at them hard in the negotiations then it'd be one thing. But the level of concessions the government has given vs how little concessions FARC has to provide makes you think FARC has the government on the ropes, not the other way around.

Gov would give amnesty, investment and funds in their regions, those accused of crimes against humanity getting a slap on the wrist by being made to do community volunteer work.

In exchange?

FARC promises to de-arm, stop the drug trade, become a political party.

Can you imagine if we were offering ISIS or the Taliban this deal? "None of you will be charged, we will invest and build up in your region, you can become a political party. You just have to stop killing us and raping yazidis. Pls"