>Mexico

bestgore.com/beheading/struggle-man-peel-face-hand-cut-off-brutal-beheading-flimsy-blade/

BUILD THAT WALL, DONALD
DO IT

hahahah what the hell is up with the music

delete this

>the endgame of liberalism is to make sure every first world country has this kind of """"diversity""""

>implying walls are meaningful deterents

i'm too pussy to watch it, can someone tell me what happens?

I've never seen such brutality before and I've been a regular member of bestgore for 3 years.

You guys are insane. I would never trust a Mexican.

Disgusting apes. Spics are on par with Africans in terms of sheer violence. We should eradicate all of them.

Some poor fella with face peeled off, hands chopped off and eyes gouged out is being slowly beheaded with a box cutter.

fucking watch it, it aint shit.

BUILD

this is what Hillary wants to bring into the United States. Trump is the only candidate that wants to prevent and eradicate this bullshit from the country. you gangster spics can keep this shit to yourselves. its time to deport a fuckton of you.

NOT ALL MEXICANS!

Yeah only 90% of them. My bad.

That music though.

>he's got no eyes and it seems to me
>they want to prolong his misery
>by cutting his head off with a dull box cutter kniiiiiiiiiife

I've seen better

#OPENBOARDERSFORHILLARY
I'm surprised you guys aren't spreading shit like this on twitter and making it mainstream

>funkytown comes on
Okay, that was a top kek.

>that ID
Bro I don't fuck with you. You're literaily a devil.

psh another day in mexico

This has to be some of the worst shit I've ever seen, if not the worst, and I've been here for awhile. What the hell do you guys watch??

Where did this happen?

Anyway, this was only possible thanks to the US and Mexican lackeys in the government and their war on drugs/cartels.

When you make the laws so that low IQ violent criminals are rewarded for acting like sociopaths with huge profit margins this is what you get.

Why do bestgore videos make me smile?
Pictures don't make me smile, but videos do.

They're probably memeing.
Even the guy hung upside down getting castrated isn't as bad as this shit.
This video made me question my faith in humanity.

webm faggots

I found the sound of the air vibrating the disconnected part in is throat to be moderately entertaining. Reminded me of a phone going off while on vibrate. I will give props for biting the knife tho.

Any link for the music at the last half of the video. That sounds breddy good

Sounds like it's a brutal dose of truth.
I'm too pussy to watch it, but I'll agree we need to stop importing crime (immigration).

Live beheadings

Pretty sad how cruel humans are to each other.

Pseudo Echo - Funky Town

yes, mexinigger. blame everyone else. you spics decided to traffic. a lot of the shit isn't manufactured in mexico. you're just to blame as anyone else

Sweet child of mine - guns and roses

What live beheading is more brutal than this??

Fuck off edgelord.

>I am just shocked, SHOCKED that the US could inspire these peaceful loving Mexicans who never did anything like this in history to commit such a brutal act! Fucking gringos! You brainwashed my people into war!

Its just some lads having fun.he is ok

My favorite is the one with a guy screaming getting beheaded with a bow saw, while Mana plays in the background.

This. Mexicans are barbaric as fuck, Aztec mexicans were still cutting out hearts on altars less than a few centuries ago.

it's weird the guy didn't go into shock

Proofs?

>it was just a prank bro!

Comparing EX-government soldiers to all Mexicans is bullshit.

That being said, I concur. THE WALL must be made.
None of the mexcriment I've known has been violent or overall bad, but the risk of leeting in the few demons among them is just too high.

Human sacrifices were supposedly meant to please gods at that point in history.

Some cartel fag wearing a rolex isn't pleasing any gods, they just do it because it deters both government and civilians from fucking up their organizations, it's a psyop.

>right wing ameriturd intellectuals

I clearly said it was the fault of both countries, illiterate nigger.

They probably forced him to take pcp or meth to keep him awake

We are already demons.
You have to nuke us.

He means as in >irl beheadings

mexicans are fucked up like that

these guys who are killing the guy in the video are probably normal average mexicans

probably mowed your lawn last week,you can't tell with these fucks

>Some cartel fag wearing a rolex isn't pleasing any gods
>what is santa muerte

Watching hajis fuck other hajis up can be pretty bone chilling if not comedic at times.

two guys one hammer is still the most fucked up one for me

i love the dialogue kek
its hilarious
sounds like southern spanish
michoacan maybe? help me mexishits

Too pussy to watch. How does it compares to the 2 guys 1 hammer vid and the one vid of the bricks falling out the truck and crushing the car behind it and you can her the girls screaming as their parents die in front of them?

>the city of Mexico

I'm glad I visited Teotihuacan, Chichen Itza and Palenque in the early 2000's when the country wasn't this horrible

i r8 it 9/10
t. gorepro

They kidnapped people and assasinated them for the gods. Unlike noble germanic human sacrificice, which they would volunteer to die to give good health for their kids.

degenerate indio scum

The hammer one is worse because that was an innocent old man.