There's people RIGHT now on Cred Forums who don't realize Martin "Skrilla" Shkreli is on our side

>there's people RIGHT now on Cred Forums who don't realize Martin "Skrilla" Shkreli is on our side

He outjewed the jews so hard he got to troll congress. The Parentheticals do not want him around, let alone backing Cred Forums

and Cred Forums might live this time

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=M57P8KetmbQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>hey goy I jewd the jews! That means I won't jew you as well!

Al-Sadr na Tukoyoma Nkombe should own the website.

>forgetting that when he raised the price of the medicine the patient was not affected at all
>forgetting the insurance companies got wrekt instead
>forgetting that he then personally offered to pay in full anyone that was affected by the change in price
Nope.

Fuck you, martin.
You will never get your hands on Cred Forums

what evidence is there at all that he would be interested in this site

Literally made a tweet that said "I am interested in this site"

Post your reaction when g00k sells us to the Clinton foundation

Martin Shkreli is doing his livestream RIGHT NOW
I just asked him if he would legalize beastiality but he said no he has no power over that.

youtube.com/watch?v=M57P8KetmbQ

ALSO forgot to mention

He was the FIRST person to call Hillary's seizures Parkinson's

www.youtube.com/watch?v=X_QdHF5jT8o

OUR GUY
U
R
G
U
Y

How many fucking hours does he livestream a day? Jesus

Um k kewl but um like is he uh

Is he y'kno

Luke

Izzy 'our guy'?

Or isee

(((Our guy)))

Guise?!?¡???

>Realizing that you are stupid makes you less stupid

FTFY

Thank me later

>ur mad

The retards at reddit despise him. The media despise him. He is perfect.

>He fell for the "When a jew does it it's bad; when a goy does it; it's good!" meme.

REAL TALK HERE:

Martin is under Federal Indictment

The only way he gets off is if a Trump administration takes over the Justice Department

Otherwise, under a Hillary administration, Martin gets convicted and loses all his assets.
Including Cred Forums
The federal government will then auction us off to the lowest(preferred) bidder

Is this a gamble you're willing to take?

The real question is: DOES HE WATCH ANIME?

Everything else doesn't matter.

Without him we lose Cred Forums

No Cred Forums and we can't TrumpTheRecord

The Record is Corrected and Hillary is elected.

>Martin Shkreli after learning of fraud trial: 'Can I play Pokémon Go now?
Probably

Don't listen to these naysayers, OP.

Giving Cred Forums to a guy who wants to make it 'profitable' and 'more edgy' with tons of "le epic Cred Forums and Cred Forums memes" won't backfire. I'm sure martin understands the nuance of chan culture and how each board interacts despite not knowing how to post a thread until today.

He's dope. I like Martin, awesome advice on investing all provided for free. Great great advice too - all around a super cool guy with a good heart. Just goes to show how dishonest the media is, Martin you might not drive but your a Jedi.

You're*

>I'm sure martin understands the nuance of chan culture

You'd maybe sort of be surprised

>and how each board interacts
Only autists know of such secrets

>you'd be surprised.
I would, considering he's never used Cred Forums until today. Martin likes memes and has a sense of humor, sure, but you'd have to have a sub-80 IQ to conflate liking memes with knowing how Cred Forums works.

If you don't think a businessman coming in here saying he wants the place 'more edgy' and 'more Cred Forums' so he can """"improve revenue"""" won't fuck this place up because he posts funny memes on twitter you're delusional

What a myopic view of the situation

FUCK THIS GUY!!!!
he's going to ruin my favorite subreddit!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The fuck is myopic about it? It's literally a business executive going in and saying he wants to make Cred Forums "more Cred Forums, more edgy" and monetize it, and people are slurping his shit because he posts the same memes as us. There's no other angle to this.

You're either a mongoloid or a newfag autist if you think this is a good idea. Nothing good comes of people up on high trying to 'steer' Cred Forums to someplace. Even moot fucked it up half the times he tried it.

He once banged some girl he met online while his stream was going, she asekd him to choke her. it was pretty funny but pretty degenerate.

>Martin doesn't have a political agenda driven by a legal situation

CTR
T
R

Hlaf Croat Half Albanian

best mix

This
The leddit shit that is kowtowing to this cunt is disgusting

Somebody said he was under house arrest so I guess he has nothing better to do.

>being this retarded

I'm sure this business executive worth tens of millions is doing this for altruistic reasons and is COMPLETELY for what Cred Forums stands for. I mean, he's never really browsed Cred Forums or Cred Forums before, but what's that got to do with it? He's on our side; this isn't a business decision that's going to hurt our boards and anyone who disagrees is CTR and also probably a JDF spy.

Fucking idiot.

trump doesnt like him either

Jesus Christ this I've never seen so many retarded children

he just finished his second stream talking about buying the website for a total of more than 12 hours
what third world country are you using a US proxy from if you didn't follow that

This website needs an evil villain running it, really fits the tone with all the scare stories about Cred Forums. Watching the media's reaction to him becoming the owner would be fantastic.

OK Aussiebro
Whatever you say

You're all fucking idiots. He's been shilling his stream here for over a year now. LURK MOAR and use your brain.

This is an 18+ board. Fuck off.

He's not even evil, that's the point here.
All he did was driving up the price of 75 years old pills that fuck up your body.

He didn't fucking know how to make a thread on /biz/ earlier today. He doesn't go here, dude.

trustworthy Aussibro

>He's never watched Martin in action

>He's not even evil, that's the point here.

Normies drank the media's kool-aid in regard to the price hike, that's all that matters. Watching our reputation collide with Shkreli's? The amount of butthurt will be glorious.

I've talked with him before. He's an okay guy who's good at business and a little spergy - not some god.

Having anyone run Cred Forums towards something is a mistake - having a businessman run Cred Forums with the goals of 'more edge' and 'more Cred Forums memes' and 'revenue' is so fucking terrible I can't believe anyone is going for it. Are you people so starved of role models that you have to slurp this dude's shit because he's semi-famous and acknowledges us? What the fuck is this?

How about instead of do that he actually made the alternative himself but no he had to do it the most round about faggot way possible and from now on he is nothing more than a huge faggot.

CTR
T
R

anyone over that gook faggot at this point

how long has it even been since moot quit? and that gook is already trying to offload his mistake

If you guys don't want Shkreli to save Cred Forums maybe you should offer more for it instead?

fpbp

I dont give a fuck how "based" this kike is. He needs to keep his grubby claws off of Cred Forums.

This is an 18+ board, retard.

So we deal with Hillary's shills, now we have Martin's as well? Where do you think you are? Reddit - The land that can't identify a shill?

subtle

he's just using post-ironic kind of language, he knows what he's doing dw

youve used that insult twice just in this thread, projecting much?

Fuck off with this PSYOPS bullshit.

Fucking cryptojew, your kind of deception will not be taken well.