Im arguing with some libcuck normie and he said "we have no culture" I am therefore requesting some juicy...

Im arguing with some libcuck normie and he said "we have no culture" I am therefore requesting some juicy pro-white/european propaganda

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=LZDJUTYDiq8
amazon.com/Whitey-Moon-Politics-death-Program-ebook/dp/B00M2766EI/ref=sr_1_2?s=digital-text&ie=UTF8&qid=1475471741&sr=1-2
youtube.com/watch?v=EUcUhyB3nV8
youtu.be/9bTKSin4JN4
youtube.com/watch?v=DGN-M_LYVVA
atlantablackstar.com/2014/10/01/12-african-inventions-that-changed-the-world/
youtube.com/watch?v=e4dT8FJ2GE0
youtube.com/watch?v=0QYPZlwZt70
youtube.com/watch?v=waH2NRzC-Xo
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

i know a good one, the entire fucking western civilisation or how about everything successful in the modern world

It took white people 66 years to go from the kitty hawk's first flight to reaching the moon.

Catchy tunes

youtube.com/watch?v=LZDJUTYDiq8

who picked the cotton to clothe the white people who created aviation and spaceflight? black people thats right, black people built America

Hey, I was just listening to the FTN podcast with Paul Kersey, he sounds like a pretty cool guy.

amazon.com/Whitey-Moon-Politics-death-Program-ebook/dp/B00M2766EI/ref=sr_1_2?s=digital-text&ie=UTF8&qid=1475471741&sr=1-2

Here you go AUS bro
youtube.com/watch?v=EUcUhyB3nV8

A fine demonstration of European culture, with a good orchestral tune.

With no Nazi's at the end like I generally prefer them. (Since otherwise he'd dismiss the whole thing.)

Ended slavery
The magna carta
Modern medicine
Automobiles
Computers
The Internet

>Im arguing with some libcuck normie and he said "we have no culture"
Just tell the moron that he doesn't realize white people have a culture because he is so immersed in it it seems natural and non-existent. The criticize him for being so western-centric and therefore white supremacist. That always seems to throw liberals for a loop.

so whites were naked before they started buying nigs?

Kek. Nice trolling
I look at Detroit to see black civilization in action

There isn't a culture, that's why we are importing Muslims. To teach us their culture.

Post a picture of big ass cathedral and the fucking constitution or a greek statue.

Make me a German: BBC documentary 1hr

youtu.be/9bTKSin4JN4

I watched it and it's ok, shows that the even between white countries we are vastly different.

Also lining up, shaking hands, hugging, the greetings we give, the food we eat, clothing and when to wear what, how to behave in different environments, our recreational activities and our beliefs, this is all culture

Leaf, please.

youtube.com/watch?v=DGN-M_LYVVA

atlantablackstar.com/2014/10/01/12-african-inventions-that-changed-the-world/

Nice. I just finished that too. Interesting how the events after space flight have played out and killed that

youtube.com/watch?v=e4dT8FJ2GE0

>1 post by this ID

Neck ya-self, you monstrous faggot

When they say "we" do they mean Australians or Whites in general?

Ask what IS culture and WHO has it, then.

He's right. Aussie culture is putting shrimp on the barbie.

youtube.com/watch?v=0QYPZlwZt70

The mechanical cotton picker made the feral negro redundant. This is the one and only reason why blacks are unemployed and unemployable.

whites. Also i what about times when whites were treated like shit as a minority. This cunt just said "geez its almost like minorities are treated badly" when i told him we will be a minority in our homelands

No one cares about your random e-argument, use your noggin cunt.

youtube.com/watch?v=waH2NRzC-Xo

We'll give you peanut butter. That stuffs delicious. As for taking credit for kemet no one is sure on who they were exactly

There is this also

"wow sharing ideas and content to foward our ideas is bad" I am using my noggin just asking for good propaganda faggot

DUDE

You could argue that several things from the west are our culture. You could go for what has been historically european culture, or you could bring up consumerism and how it is the fastest growing and adopted culture around the globe.

>We'll give you peanut butter.

Actually ...

> 1895: The Kellogg brothers patented the process of preparing peanut butter with steamed nuts. Today the nuts are roasted, and the peanut butter is much tastier.

> 1903: Dr. George Washington Carver developed more than 300 other uses for peanuts, and is considered by many to be the father of the peanut industry.

Western culture is to ubiquitous that you don't even recognize it as culture. Take all of western inventions and values, for example.

Fjordman has some good essays on this subject, the link used to be on the Brussels journal, if it is not there check Vlad tepes blog.

I tell a lie, it is tundra tabloids.

>That poor cucked faggot
((())) really have done well brainwashing

This might be his first exposure. This is why its important that we shill on normie media such as imgur, plebbit and twitter without going full 1488. Our beliefs and ideas are worthless if we do not share and spread them

Indeed, what shitlibs call "universal human values" are just western values.