Yfw you realize god exists

>yfw you realize god exists

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=925ihXI1lkE
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Wrong, degenerate Christcuck.

I have hope, but there's no proof for either side of the argument. Atheists can suck a fat one even more, though.

>he doesn't know what atheist means
Gnostic atheist =/= atheist, please research this

Okay fine, the nihilist fedora tippers who like to ruin a believer's mood any and every chance they get can suck a fat one. Better?

I am god

Im agnostic, but as soon as I get a shred of physical evidence Ill let Jesus gape my asshole. But till now its been pretty damn quiet in the proof department

How did you arrive at that realization?

>Some say that 4,199 are false
Duh. CHRIST is the only way.

>atheists think the universe exploded and expanded from a spec of dust and that we evolved from space dust

> Predicating existence of a transcendent reality instead of realizing that God is beyond the categories of existence and non-existence

Kys pls.

God is simply the other side of the identity relation with the word "empirically transcendent". God exists because nothing may transcend us, or something.

>Atheism: The belief that everything just magically creates itself out of buttfucking nowhere
>And hates everyone but their own psuedo intelligence

If he exists, he's a real asshole, giving AIDS to babies and letting people suffer tremendously.

But yeah, religion is obviously just created and used to control the masses. What better way to make people behave a certain way than the fear of eternal hell?

>literally have a kike trying to get people to tip the fedora
This thread. Stop it. Stop making Cred Forums right all the time. At least get sound arguments about the metaphysical entity you hate.

Yeah you fucking idiot, it stand right there in the Bible !!!1!

religion is for the retards

Yeah duh user

Religion? yes. God? meh.

See, how can you hate Jesus if this is the case? He just became a hundred times more badass.

ah well, i'm going to church, fuck you heathens.

>yfw you realize allah exists

Going to church in the middle of the night?

it's a video away user. I'm not leaving the house, are you crazy?

why would u think such a thing

like one a week, wish they made more, but about it.

HILLARY'S PARKINSON'S TREMORS CAUGHT ON CAMERA

>youtube.com/watch?v=925ihXI1lkE

Allah and God are the same exact thing.

Kek, saved.
Let's see christcucks deal with this.

That's like saying Coke and Pepsi are the same exact thing.

They aren't?

Replying to a kike

Symbols are holographic projections of vibrational information fields. What we call 'reality' is holographic in nature and is made of vibrational information fields. The base state of everything in 'reality' is ENERGETIC WAVE-FORM INFORMATION. EVERYTHING. The energetic wave-form information level of 'reality' is THE MOST FUNDAMENTAL LEVEL of 'reality'. Spoken words are vibrational information fields generated by vocal cords and you hear them when they are decoded by your brain. You consciously hear what they say as long as they are loud enough. Symbols are the same in every respect except that we don't hear them. They are energetic information fields just like words, but they enter the brain through the sight processes SUBLIMINALLY without us even consciously noticing them (most of the time, that is). This is why symbols are so powerful in infiltrating and manipulating 'reality'. They are gateways to the psyche. Chinese philosopher Confucius said: "Signs and symbols rule the world, not words nor laws."
If you can be manipulated to focus on a symbol, that is even better for the Cabal, because the frequency of the symbol's energetic information field reflects the frequency of whatever it is symbolising. Focus on a symbol makes an energetic connection and you connect not only with the symbol, but also with what the symbol represents. Human perception is mostly constructed in the sub-conscious part of the mind - and images/symbols are the major gateway. From here, perceptions and reactions filter through to the conscious part of the mind as thoughts and emotional responses.

Both are colas but have different flavors

That's incorrect. God is eternal. All things are made manifest through him and all that is not manifest IS him. Therefore he was not created.
If god wasn't eternal he would exist in time, therefore he would hold unrealised potentials.

Its funny when an atheist brings up the origin argument when most religions have pretty much expressly said that God always was.

If you believe your creator to be the universe, its actually much harder for you to explain how anything came into being. Why is there something rather than nothing? Matter cannot bring itself into existence, mathematics are a system of measurement, they don't cause anything.

ITT idiots

So my point isn't entirely diminished. Just as both sodas have different flavors, Islam and Christianity have different rules and practices. In the end, you're both drinking a soda, and you're both worshipping one God.

>2 posts by this IDiot

Allah is arabic for god they are the same thing, allah the moon god is not the same thing

@91312604
(you)

Christians worship Jesus too though. Big difference.

Most follow the same God in fact.

So do Muslims, he's just not their main prophet.

Christianity came from Judaism and Islam came from Christianity.

Top kek christcuck.

You haven't swallowed the harsh truth pill yet, which is atheism. I think that most christians deep inside know that there is no god. If there really was one then why are we seeing all of this bullshit in the modern world?

No, muslims don't worship jesus. They revere him though.

Have I time traveled back to 2012 Cred Forums?

We consider him as one of the five most important prophets, but we dont worship him. worship is ontly for God. and we do consider that we have the same god as christians and jews.

Free will.

How do you account for immaterial things such as consciousnesses, beauty, altruism etc

How do you account for the fact that mathematics are a system of measurement and do not cause anything? Newtons law of motion describes how a ball rolls but it does not make the ball roll. 1 + 1 = 2 but it does not make two of anything manifest.

If everything is simply matter and energy, if we are simply a collection of chemical reactions and atoms in motion, why hold any morals? Why is love better than rape? Why is life better than death?

Of course the frog is a mudslime.

>yfw you realize god is a social construct

>yfw you realize OP is a giganigger

I'd hit

>I think that most christians deep inside know that there is no god

Yeah, they know. Else they wouldn't have to do all that mental gymnastics to make it all fit. Man, it's fucking hilarious watching them change everything.

"Yeah but I am a modern Christian."

Hahaha yeah, and I am a modern Peter.

>That's incorrect

oh yeah and how do you know?

letme guess you read it in a book some fag wrote while fucking a goat in the desert?

Was he autistic?

Feels good. The Evangelion quote sums it up rather well.

'God is in his heaven, all is right with the World'

Nice trips. How does ascending to heaven work?

that quote actually means that things are shitty here because god is not here and that the world is supposed to be shitty

There is no Cabal.

You haven't swallowed the harsh truth pill yet, which is christianity. I think that most atheist deep inside know that there is a god. If there really was one then why are we seeing all of this bullshit in the modern world?

You are talking the biggest nonsense since 2000 years ago

we are all in christ

> 12Now this I say, that every one of you saith, I am of Paul; and I of Apollos; and I of Cephas; and I of Christ. 13Is Christ divided? was Paul crucified for you? or were ye baptized in the name of Paul? 14I thank God that I baptized none of you, but Crispus and Gaius; 15Lest any should say that I had baptized in mine own name.

And his name is Kek.