Daily reminder that Cred Forums is a Christian board and no amount of r/atheism invasions will ever change that

Daily reminder that Cred Forums is a Christian board and no amount of r/atheism invasions will ever change that.

Enjoy arguing with Gaytheists, enjoy watching them squabble and show they have the theological knowledge of a 12 year old. Enjoy them failing again and again. Enjoy this because you are better than them Cred Forums, and you always will be.

Deus Vult.

Other urls found in this thread:

churchpop.com/2015/06/28/5-extraordinary-eucharistic-miracles-with-pictures/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>image
>if you don't believe in god, you're not a real polack
confirmed bait, went a tad over the top lad

fuck papists

>muh dead Kike

>Jesus
>kike

No. During His lifetime, no persons were described as "Jews" anywhere. That fact is supported by theology, history and science. When Jesus was in Judea, it was not the "homeland" of the ancestors of those who today style themselves "Jews". Their ancestors never set a foot in Judea. They existed at that time in Asia, their "homeland", and were known as Khazars. In none of the manuscripts of the original Old or New Testament was Jesus described or referred to as a "Jew". The term originated in the late eighteenth century as an abbreviation of the term Judean and refers to a resident of Judea without regard to race or religion, just as the term "Texan" signifies a person living in Texas.

In spite of the powerful propaganda effort of the so-called "Jews", they have been unable to prove in recorded history that there is one record, prior to that period, of a race religion or nationality, referred to as "Jew". The religious sect in Judea, in the time of Jesus, to which self-styled "Jews" today refer to as "Jews", were known as "Pharisees". "Judaism" today and "Pharisaism" in the time of Jesus are the same.

Jesus abhorred and denounced "Pharisaism"; hence the words,"Woe unto you Scribes and Pharisees, Hypocrites, Ye Serpents, Ye Generation of Vipers".

dope clone high meme, bro

This is true
They are Cred Forums heritage threads

Religion is the opiate of the masses. Have fun having your life controlled through fear.

Go fuck your jewish god, Ned Flanders.

What's the difference between a Christian and a Muslim?

There isn't one!! they are both pedophiles
and shove their archaic fantasy novel down your throat!

You mean like state atheist North Korea?

Paganism is the only real religion for true white Europeans.

What do you know about paganism?
>slavery is cool
>blood vengeance must be brought back
>human sacrifice too

I know enough to know there's many different types of paganism, most varieties of which have nothing to do with those.

There is only one REAL religion heathens!

>Kek

>I know enough to know there's many different types of paganism, most varieties of which have nothing to do with those.
Too bad Germanics and Gauls had plenty to do with those. Finnish, not so much.
>Finnish paganism canonized the conversion to Christianity

ITT: non-European subhumans, mongrels and barbarians making wild claims about Christianity and trying to tell us what to do

I remain unconvinced by Christianity and will persist in posting on this board in spite of your seemingly irrational attempt to stir conflict and burn bridges with those who would otherwise desire to support you especially in the face of expanding government authoritarianism or the ever expanding threat of Islam.

I will practice what you preach in word but fail in action, and turn the other cheek. Christians are still preferable to Muslims.

SUCC

Deus Vult brother.

r/atheism here, damn it christians, you got us again!
Next time we'll make sure we get you!

Are you literally quoting Stalin?

Fucking atheists man...

>t. Snow chink

Kek is the one true god

How the hell is a person meant to figure out which religion is correct?

>oh dear our communal mud hut got destroyed, we need to sacrifice a chicken to the wind God

No wonder those sheepfucking faggots converted when they saw true divinity.

Pick the one that causes actual miracles

churchpop.com/2015/06/28/5-extraordinary-eucharistic-miracles-with-pictures/

See:
And remember, jew god is watching you!

Not really that hard to find out , it will cost you some time researching , to make it easy on you its christianity.

>churchpop.com/2015/06/28/5-extraordinary-eucharistic-miracles-with-pictures/

Yeah but I see everyone from Hindus, Taoists and Muslims who claim miracles. It seems like unless I give one faith the benefit of the doubt and no others I wouldnt get any consistency.
What kind of researching and practices? What did you read or do?

Pure atheism is fucking retarded. Creation is clearly divine, even if there's not a bearded white dude in the sky who made everything. The universe and forward momentum is divine, and we are its conduit.

>What kind of researching and practices? What did you read or do?

Its more like a process you have to go through, it took me 10 years looking in all kinds of religion, the biggest problem is that the christian god is kinda of a dick , and you have to work around that eventualy , and cristianity is the most cringe the singing in church still makes me laugh like pic related

Thats seems like the opposite of "not that hard"
What are the best works for and against athiesm? How did you handle the non sand people religions?

fuck you christian occupant scum!
get out of my country! REEEEEEEEEE