Said "I'm genius for dodging taxes" on live TV

>Said "I'm genius for dodging taxes" on live TV
>While campaigning to become the head of the organ that does the taxing

AHAHAHAHA LOL! And people here STILL unironically support him

Cannot be fabricated. Drumpf supporters will eat literal shit if he served it, you're even more pathetic than the brainwashed nazis in 1933 lmao

We're all going to laugh so fucking hard at you deluded racists when he loses the election

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=vWD7k6TrJ-g
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

People vote assuming the candidates are telling the truth about their intentions. Trump's intention is to make america great again. Seeing as he has been dodging taxes like you dodge pussy, he is certainly knowledgeable of all the loopholes, and it won't be hard for him to close them. If you suppose the candidates are lying, then it's impossible to make a decision, as Hillary just might be a Devil-worshipping kike-consorting half-dead lizardwoman then (which she totally is by the way, but it's not prudent to assume that).

I know, I know,
>talking to a shill

>Trump's intention is to make america great again

Trump's intention was to evade taxes. Now he wants to get into the government so he can directly reduce them and not bother evading them anymore

Are drumpf supporters this fucking dense lmao??

>, and it won't be hard for him to close them.
And of course the man who found the loopholes surely will close them.

>dodging taxes

Not paying more in taxes than you are legally required to pay is not dodging taxes, retard. I realize you're Bulgarian, but at least try to not sound so retarded.

$916 million in 1995?

what that in todays money with inflation?

got to be way over 1bn right?

H I L L A R Y
(((L O S T)))
S I X
B I L L I O N

>evade taxes
No. Evading is illegal.

Trump legally deducted losses against income. How horrible, he followed the law.

Clinton used the same loophole, buster.
It's a loophole put in place by Bill Clinton even.
Hell, it hardly even constitutes as a loophole. The NYT broke more rules by posting the tax returns than Trump did not having to pay taxes due to his billion dollar loss in the '90's (which he wrote a book about by the way).

>He thinks we have election for the IRS chairman
lol
sage

CTR SUCKS COCK

Shouldn't you be helping your family search for the town rapist right now or something?

Who would bother becoming president to evade taxes? My god you're a moron.

Trump would earn more money by just keeping on being a businessman.

>dodging taxes

Completely acting within the tax code is not dodging taxes, these write-offs are specifically put in the tax code to smooth over major losses and increase economic stability.

TRUMP ALREADY PAID TAXES ON THE 900 MILLION,

THE NYT, EVERY RICH PERSON, EVERY COMPANY IN AMERICA AND HILLARY HER FUCKING SELF ALL DO THIS.

These people have the mentality of children and have absolutely no idea how any of this works. They just hear a new "gotcha" from the TV and parrot it like the useful idiots that they are. The media rightfully believes Hillary supporters are a bunch of Idiots, so they treat them like idiots.

Equivalent of $1.45bn loss in one year

how is that even possible

>implying the clinton foundation isn't a slush fund, tax shelter...........

nice try CTR

youtube.com/watch?v=vWD7k6TrJ-g

it's only a matter of time until it's fully exposed

evading taxes is to owe taxes and not pay them

this is not the case

please delete your thread DTR, there's no reason to keep using proxies like this

>Bulgarian
>Still going on about this

It's amazing, CTR literally has fuck all on Trump, her own campaign used the same tax evasion methods, additionally her "charity" only uses likes 10% of the money donated on actual charity.

You'd better accept Trump's victory now or you're gonna be pretty upset come Tuesday.

>Equivalent of $1.45bn loss in one year

You see, child. When you are dealing with hundreds of companies and billions of dollars and you are taking out loans to expand your empire, sometimes you take a loss that is beyond what a neckbeard like you can fathom. Welcome to the chaotic life of a multi-billionaire business man.

his reported wealth in 1995 was 2bn

So he lost 75% of wealth in one year

Explain the humor. Seriously, go ahead. He doesn't pay taxes because of loopholes he uses, and is running to run the country who's loopholes he's taken advantage of. What an idiot? I don't know what you want me to say.

Then again, if you make a connection with Trump and anything or even an observation on Trump, you can pretend to find it funny for your own self-satisfaction.

>there is a single person in this world that would pay taxes even if they had a way not to.

Ha, no.

>So he lost 75% of wealth in one year

No he didn't. Are you retarded? Wealth isn't a measure of how much US dollars you have in the bank. It's your total net worth. Seriously, how old are you? Just curious.

6 billion to remember.

Taxes are supposed to be a forced contribution to society, if he through donations and other charity loopholes, managed to do so to the point of not having to pay any taxes then WHY is that bad?

>Seeing as he has been dodging taxes like you dodge pussy
holy shit!!!
UTTERLY BTFO NEVER TO RECOVER

top kek

>Trump would earn more money by just keeping on being a businessman.

yeah cause ex-presidents don't make retarded amounts of money

Literally Hitler.

>Drumpf supporters will eat literal shit if he served it...

lol, pretty much. Bulgaria won this argument.

According to most burguers here, as it was said in many other similar threads, taxes are actually payed voluntarily without fear of consequence in case of non compliance.

The fuck..? lol

The argument is that he skipped paying taxes without violating the law.

Holy wow stop being stupid anytime

>your candidate manages to avoid the cancer that my ideology successfully inflicts on you, so you should vote for my candidate
This thread again...

Do you even wonder why hacker are at the same time the best guy working for cyber security?

>And people here STILL unironically support him

Because he didn't break any laws, shitskin.

Yeah, I don't care even a little bit. The federal income tax is a leftist invention and it should be abolished. Nobody should pay their income taxes if they should get away with it.

Go fuck yourself, CTR.

Look at first I wanted to see the world burn. I was all for Trump. Wouldn't it be hilarious when all his buddy buddys gets cabinet position. Where will that fat fuck end for example.

I mean that dude has a vocabulary of a 10 year old. I would vote for Trump.