4 years wasted cause the fucking piece of shit that were not even direct Victims decided that needed to be harder...

4 years wasted cause the fucking piece of shit that were not even direct Victims decided that needed to be harder punishments or keep the blood war running

im dropping my Citizenship, fuck this country

Fuck off pinko commie sympathizer. There is no place for commies in America.

You are a faggot.

>pinko commie sympathizer
how does communism fits in this???

>a 52 year old war

So there's a 52 year old war going on and they voted to keep fighting? So what? Here's to another 52 years.

You need to go hug some fucking trees right now to calm down.

>In 1964, the FARC–EP were established as the military wing of the Colombian Communist Party (Partido Comunista Colombiano, PCC), after the Colombian military attacked rural communist enclaves in the aftermath of The Violence (La Violencia, ca. 1948–58).

How do you not know that FARC is communist? Are you even Colombian?

Everyone who disagrees with me is a commie, it's pretty simple

pretty sad desu

and?? they were only getting 6 sets between congress and senate

they cant do shit political wise

>a majority of people voted for something
>result leaves nation in shock
Just like Brexit, and Trump, right? Fuck the lying press

you don't believe in the principles of the rule of law and retributive justice?

i can't wait until november when we elect trump and leave the world clueless

fuck the world and fuck the press

good for Colombia, fuck george soros and fuck you shill i hope you die a very disastrous death

it is cause all polls till today shown the YES winning. and is more of a shock cause all the states devastated by war Voted YES while the safer States that all they know about the wars is from the press, voted NO

The vocal minority, eh?
I DIDN'T GET MY WAY SO EVERYTHING IS CORRUPT!

>just because a terrorist paramilitary organization has very little voting power means you should leave it alone
Fucking wew.

Democracy in action.

That's how it starts. First you legitimize then. Then more and more they promise and the more they start taking seats one by one. Until finally they're now a majority and FUCK up an entire country. Columbia is already fucked up, it doesn't need to go full Venezuela.

Honestly...

Who the fuck cares about south america these days ? In fact you would do the world a favor if you just disappeared entirely and left the south american jungle to heal and recover.

Popcorn for war.

Are we going to have Columbia Generals like we have Syria Generals?

Wait a second. How could a nature be in shock at the results of their own majority vote?

i bet the coke niggers miss the god emperor now

Something about "shitlords" and "I can't even"

same organization that government is directly at blame for creating it fucking 50 years ago.

Another shill elite thinking he knows better than the silent majority.
Please leave my country hillary.

The people who write these articles see themselves and only themselves the protagonists of history.

HOW... are they gonna get election votes if now they can even get people to agree with em to drop the weapons.

Venezuela and other communist shit fest is cause military oppression of the people and hard take after civil war. not 6 fucking seats

every single poll till today show the YES winning.

to put it in contrast imagine that if on November, out of nowhere Gary Johnson were elected president

Obviously this whole FARC problem could be solved in a month if the government really wanted to.

This isn't Al-Qaeda which can count on international support from a wide range of active brother- and sister organizations of sympathetic governments.
This is a bunch of commiefuckers screwing around in the woods.

I'm still amazed the best 2 people that could be found for candidates to be president are two nearing 70 year olds who are known associates and connected via family (Ivanka and Chelsea are bffs), one being a known liar and corrupt crook, the other a part-time wwe reality tv show ice-cream golf course real estate business...

Manufactured conflict.

How about wiping the fucking shitheel communist fucks off the face of the earth instead of trying to buy them off with appeasement seats of power?

Seriously, you are the type of weak-kneed faggot that watches Achmed rape your wife as long as he doesn't kill you afterwards, because it's better to negotiate and pay a price than defend what you love.

FUCK YOU. AND EVERYONE LIKE YOU.

>give murderous communists legitimacy and everything they want
>((((((((((((((peace)))))))))))))))

yeah, no, kike

Colombia army is meh at best, add on all the fucking uncharted jungle and guerrilla tactics. and its fucked.

+ in backing from Cartels and show push from Venezuela and it got worst

>People didn't want to reward a terrorist organization with no jail time for admitting war crimes, a monthly stipend and several seats in government

I know exactly what you mean OP, fuck these dumbasses that don't want to surrender to FARC.

>the best 2 people that could be found for candidates to be president
after being distilled through the kike filter, it's not so amazing

>How about wiping the fucking shitheel communist fucks off the face of the earth
cause the country been trying for fucking 50 years, and proved to be unable to do so.

then want keep on war till they do finally win?

the fucking people that were the direct victims accepted the deal. middle - middle high class were the faggets that voted NO

'The nation' couldn't be surprised that Gary Johnson were elected, if over half of the nation voted for him. A minority of people would be shocked that they didn't get their way. The majority gets what they voted for.

All it needs is a Duterte.
It needs to stop being fucking lawless.

>after being distilled through the kike filter, it's not so amazing
Good point, I lost view of that fact, thanks for the reminder

>all polls till today shown the YES winning
just like the polls predicted brexit failing for MONTHS
then election day came around, and brexit won by a landslide

You're right man, the first thing you need to do when you have crimes committed against you is to surrender completely and give them everything they demand and forgive all the crimes they perpetrated against you for 5 decades. Everyone knows that.

Seconded

also surrender all weapon, rebuild what they destroyed, surrender all money, and the little fact it will stop a 50 years old war.

but yeah, sure, keep doing war is far better. it is also more expensive that all the total economical helped that was intended to help the return to civil life

You forgot your proxy, faggot.

>also surrender all weapon, rebuild what they destroyed, surrender all money, and the little fact it will stop a 50 years old war.

YEA that's what I'm saying man. Everyone knows that FARC can be held to their word. It's not like they have EVER completely changed their mind about "Peace Deals".

SURRENDER TO FARC NOW! SURRENDER TO FARC NOW! SURRENDER TO FARC NOW! SURRENDER TO FARC NOW! SURRENDER TO FARC NOW!

?????

>It's not like they have EVER completely changed their mind about "Peace Deals".
they dont. this is the 1st real one, Pastrana shit was way worst "deal" all he did was give em a safe heaven territory without militarily intervention

Cuck piece of shit. Do you know why you don't negotiate with terrorists? Because in 3 years there will be a new FARC even with this peace deal since they know that EVERYTHING they do will go unpunished. Being a cuck will only lead to one thing -> you getting cucked even more.

oh shi-

this "new FARC" in 3 years wont have 50 years worth of growth on their back and will quickly be decimated.

I bet people said that 47 years ago

dat flag

FARC only could take roots was cause of the ELN at the same time

East Timor
I win the internets

MCGA
Make Columbia Great Again

We will lift the ban on cocaine production, and bring back jobs