Is Islamic harassment a problem in your country?

Is Islamic harassment a problem in your country?

Other urls found in this thread:

liveleak.com/view?i=c04_1474443702
youtu.be/3smmektRcEY
wnd.com/2016/07/muslim-refugees-threaten-minnesota-community-with-rape/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Not really, nignogs in Britain have a habit of going off on mudshits in public which is pretty funny

liveleak.com/view?i=c04_1474443702

Not really that's just right wing propaganda

Your women renounce their faith almost immediately when the land on our soil so no.

Everything's ok
:')

Nope. We don't tolerate that bullshit.

this. lots of SE asian muslims come to the universities here, and take 12+ white cocks before going back
They keep the hijabs on though, so thats something.

Oh shit storytime

Seems to be a problem for Canadian Christian street preachers. Notice how they encircle him after a few minutes. Tend to see this a lot. This Christian is BLACK btw. I guess preaching heresy on the street is haram.

youtu.be/3smmektRcEY

youtu.be/3smmektRcEY

lol

I don't know why you guys are pushing this big balls John Wayne narrative here. You are as cucked as Europeans tbch

wnd.com/2016/07/muslim-refugees-threaten-minnesota-community-with-rape/

Niggers and Muslims are natural enemies.
Somehow Muslims manage to act worse than even niggers over here.

Oh yeah and these Muslims are defending pedophilia. Been trendy to
Normalize that lately.

I wonder why?

X and Muslims are natural enemies, the only people who don't realise it are Liberal whores who are first to be stoned when the durkas take over a country.

Literally the map every German needs to see, glad to see a German posting it.

Btw my younger sister has an exchange student from your country. How should I go about red-pilling her without being excessive?

>pic semi-related, what I hope never happens to Bierundmädchenland

I've got 2 next door neighbors, one is a nigger, other is muslim. They used to party and make lots of noise every day. Then they joined forces and now they party even harder and smoke pot together.

>Stanford students literally rape chicks and get a month in jail
>Islamic harassment is meant to be a white problem

fuck white people

The map has 2,4m views so some people are aware...
And like every girl.
Show her how the "holy book" exact says kill gay people and right after show her a video of muslims killing some faggots you know first some facts and after some shocking to get the emotional part working.
And you can do this with every race.

Good thinking. The fact that it hasn't come up yet in conversation frankly is a bit surprising.

Please post a trigger warning in the future, I am triggered. ;w;