"Apprentice" cast and crew to AP: Donald Trump demeaned female contestants with lewd sex talk

>Eight former crew members recalled that he repeatedly made lewd comments about a camerawoman he said had a nice rear, comparing her beauty to that of his daughter, Ivanka

Not creepy at all

bloomberg.com/news/articles/2016-10-03/ap-how-trump-s-apprentice-moved-from-capitalism-to-sexism

wtf im with her now

>Clinton is a fucking war criminal with tonnes of dirt in her past that she deserves to be in prison or executed for
>worst CTR can dig up on Trump is he occasionally says rude words to women like every single man in the world does

And the camerawonan was so triggered she only came forward now.

you mean you'd rather a guy who said bad words be our president instead of a woman who's responsible for many deaths?

DUDE
AYFKM

>The Associated Press interviewed more than 20 people — former crew members, editors and contestants — who described crass behavior by Trump behind the scenes of the long-running hit show

>ywn see melania and ivanka lez it out

Hillary Clinton raped me and killed my cat.

The actual fuck would be the point of coming forward then? Everyone knew Trump was an asshole.

The only point in coming forward now is apparently some time in the last 2 years, half the country forgot.

Even if this wasn't just more political faggotry by the press, I would still vote for him.

Suck it, CTR

>Trump complimented a woman's ass
Oy vey this is another shoah

she cant keep getting away with it

Thanks for correcting the record.

Sage.

Maria Bennett here, wrassler and star on Celebrity Apprentice.
Donald Trump was nothing but kind to me and these allegations are pure slander. He was a bit hands on when we were together but I never once felt uncomfortable.

So nobody complained

Th irony of Clinton supporters claiming to hate misogynists is insane.

>killing foreigners
>not alpha

Damn.

I was on the fence but now I'm definitely voting for Trump.

Randal Pinkett says:
>He was like 'Isn't she hot, check her out,' kind of gawking, something to the effect of 'I'd like to hit that.'
This is the guy who won the season he was on, probably because he's black, even though the female finalist was better and less autistic than him. Trump gave him the opportunity to hire the female finalist as well because he was obviously impressed with her, but instead this self-centered negro unironically declined to hire her because he wanted all the glory of being the winner of the show to himself. Trump seemed somewhat surprised, but hey, it was Pinkett's decision.

So perky.

How dare that handsome and rich billionaire tell a woman that she was beautiful. This is bad!

So trump being the alpha that he is wasn't afraid to speak his mind while the rest of the beta crewmembers got jealous that he did what they didn't dare to do.

> He made a women twirl in front of him so he good ogle her beauty
> He said which women he would bang
Wow I guess mentally shill now. I can't believe how sexist this man is. It's not like i've talked to my girlfriends in the past about girls who are hot thatd i'd totally bang.

HOW DARE TRUMP SAY WORDS LIKE THAT! WHAT THE FUCK!

>Clinton shill media going all out

You wouldn't fuck your daughter if she was as hit as Ivanka? What are you gay?

im so triggered.

im literally shaking and crying. btw my pronouns are cuck, retard and CTR shill

You better be lying you fat faggot

It's very interesting the Associated Press would come up with a blatant hit piece like this. Have they ever done anything even remotely similar about Hillary with regard to shady stuff that actually matters in the real world of politics? I'm not saying they haven't, but I'd like to see pieces that bash her in a similar way.

>The Associated Press (AP) is an American multinational nonprofit news agency headquartered in New York City, and operated as a cooperative, unincorporated association. The AP is owned by its contributing newspapers, radio, and television stations in the United States, all of which contribute stories to the AP and use material written by its staff journalists.
>The AP operates 243 news bureaus in 120 countries. It also operates the AP Radio Network, which provides newscasts twice hourly for broadcast and satellite radio and television stations. Many newspapers and broadcasters outside the United States are AP subscribers, paying a fee to use AP material without being contributing members of the cooperative.

Lel at this though:
>Associated Press entered in formal cooperation with Hitler's Nazi Germany in the 1930s, supplying American newspapers with material selected and produced by the Nazi party propaganda ministry. It was able to retain its access by entering into a mutually beneficial two-way cooperation with the Nazi regime.

>Associated Press also allowed the Nazi regime to use its photo archives for its virulently anti-semitic propaganda literature, such as 'The Sub-Human' and 'The Jews in the USA' booklets.

>Associated Press entered in formal cooperation with Hitler's Nazi Germany in the 1930s
Kind of like Breitbart then. Am I right guys?

where's her chin?

Sad what they're resorting to...

Meanwhile, the other candidate murders people, commits numerous federal crimes, and sets countries on fire.

surgery trash bin

She killed a lot of soldiers for no reason too you know.

>Saying a woman has a nice ass is worse than being responsible for this

Yes, it's worse than children sleeping.

donald trump is a farce and a disgrace.

DAT ASS

TRUMP JUST WON THE BLACK VOTE

Lucky cat

>occasionally says rude words to women like every single man in the world does

ay. Speak for yourself.

>Occasionaly says some rude stuff to women
>Says rude stuff to men all the time
Whats up with this double standard I thought we were all feminists in the current year?

I ask women if they are feminists before treating them as bad as men but I can usually tell before that anyway.

Never ceases to amaze me how easily women get offended and claim harassment, but still tell themselves how strong they are

Nice to see the Associated Press covering the real news as always

Who cares? This is normal, acceptable behavior.

"Wow she has a nice ass" is now grounds for defamation. Liberalism is a disease.

wtf now i hate cats

wah wah wah wah wah wah wah. fuck these cunts are getting desperate.

Honestly, is anyone surprised that women tend to vote left en mass? They have no concept of individuality or personal responsibility. They are pure collectivists to the core.

When someone says something mean about one woman, apparently it becomes an attack on all women. So sick of their nonsense.

#notall

Don't worry, he is.

Or else.

That story is fake, never said it and has denied it.

Who cares? It's still a good story.