HAHAHAHA

HAHAHAHA
How can you alt right drumpf supporters explain this?!
BTFO

>What makes him a winner
The fact that he has earned billions of dollars on a million dollar loan from his father, the fact that he is famous throughout the world, the fact that he has three grown good kids, the fact that he will soon be the POTUS.

Really nigger

>Arguing that Trump is a financial failure

What the fuck?

I might have seen this image here before, can anyone verify?

wtf i hate trump now

OFC drumpf is a financial failure he had 4 bankruptcies and will make America a corporate state for Trumpland which will fail as usual and you alt righters will be eternally BTFO

Dipshit racist morons want to be controlled by some snake oil selling retard. The whole "cuck" meme is projection at its finest. These fucktards want fascism.

Do you consider google a failure?
They had multiple bankruptcies too

>These fucktards want fascism.

And we can't fucking wait

Fucking worshiping a trust fund faggotbaby. You guys are really reaching for anything to make your shitty lives a little bit more meaningful.

I got it from a trustworthy source known as Occupy Democrats which exposes the brain dead drumpf supporters that lurk here

7 failures out of like 500
That is over a 95% success rate

Cry harder

/pol is just a less informed version of the breitbart comment section. Literal high school kids being edgy because the cute girl in Spanish class won't talk to them.

YAS preach it brother

That's a little too specific.

Nice sources alt righter, where did you get this from?
Daily Stormer?

I would say they're on the same level as the brain dead Steven Crowder supporters.

I can't wait for Trump to lose and for all the conservatives and republicans to get as triggered as they assume all liberals are.

Because you can see all his wins and failures. How much has hillary failed that you don't know about? How much has she deleted. You would never know.

You noticed too huh
Sounds like projection of his insecurities

I can't wait when it's #herturn and all the alt right racist drumpf supporters get BTFO

>Literal high school kids being edgy because the cute girl in Spanish class won't talk to them.

I think you're projecting a little there. Wanna talk about it champ?

>alt righter

How many idiots are going to fall for this meme.

Let me make this clear there is no such thing as the alt right. That symbol with the triangles and shit was made up because someone wanted attention.

What if Trump is really a Clinton plant, but is fucking up the job so badly that he wins the Presidency unintentionally.