Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ZuSJEbc5-lQ
youtube.com/watch?v=pVGmSzV00-Y
liveleak.com/view?i=6b7_1475275444
youtube.com/watch?v=ItzGTSncqO0
youtu.be/lc0UGhPXmD0
youtube.com/watch?v=tNBL5OMeuno
greensboropoa.com/
webapps6.doc.state.nc.us/opi/viewoffender.do?method=view&offenderID=0737227&searchLastName=Yourse&searchFirstName=Dejuan&listurl=pagelistoffendersearchresults&listpage=1
twitter.com/AnonBabble

youtube.com/watch?v=ZuSJEbc5-lQ

>Shooting directly through windshield
>Doesn't need to get out of his car to maim niggers in AK47s
>Wielding only a pistol

This is how great our cops are. People forget that these men are put in danger such as this and then have to go save a 6 year old or go to the crime scene of an old lady who's been murdered or save a cat from a tree or fuck their wife or something like that the next day.

youtube.com/watch?v=pVGmSzV00-Y

This is what happens when you try to "fight tyranny". They will get their greatest marksmen to ride on the hood of one of their many patrol vehicles to come after you.

I forgot. Cred Forums supports BLM more than cops these days.

liveleak.com/view?i=6b7_1475275444

Remember this? Remember how awesome this was? We have to portray them in a good light. They're modern cowboys protecting us because we've become too weak to protect ourselves. And they do a good job.

I can't believe this is what black people have to put up with in america. No wonder they are up in arms and protesting. Why are your cops so unprofessional.

Uh, they were all friendly and polite until he decided to call up someone besides his mother. There was no reason for him to do that. The cop did that to protect himself. The guy resisted, and so the cop used force. That's simple. You comply. Period. You don't do little agressive rebelious tantrums like call your homies on the phone or delay an officer with "Hold up a minute what you're doing that for". You comply. You comply and then you ask your questions. Disagree? Fight it in court. You'll win if you're in the right.

speak for yourself bootlicker

>There was no reason for him to do that
To you and to me and to the cops maybe but he was still within his rights. Last time I checked America was a free country.

This is quite a bad ass chase from my country.

youtube.com/watch?v=ItzGTSncqO0

You should try tasting nigger penis. Specifically the foreskin for it is truly a delicacy of unparalleled satisfaction. Might I recommend sampling it like a fine wine as your tongue separates the skin from the shaft

The blacks cut their foreskin off when they turn 16.

why is Cred Forums so fucking pedestrian when it comes to webms?

>starts based cop thread, doesn't even provide webm of cop doing said shit
>first 5 replies all youtube link garbage

is it still newfag season?

Where does it say its a webm thread?
You cant post webm with sound here anyway.

T. Jamal

that escalated quickly

The police were definitely in the wrong with that one.

youtu.be/lc0UGhPXmD0

When an action packed trip to Detroit goes wrong

Nobody died but one of them had his fingers blown off and one caught a shot to the back

you're probably one of those guys who call cops "friends" even if they sticked baton up your virgin hole. "i-i- c-comply... mistaahhhhh offficer"

You're basically a cuckold, truly masochistic and fearful shitstain

My nobody I meant the cops iirc

The nigg who couldn't kill anyone even with a shotgun and the ambushing advantage died

Initial reaction is "wow that cop is a fucking asshole" but then I realize they mustb e dealing with belligerent niggers all day

yes that's my impression too

>Where does it say its a webm thread?

Nowhere, of course. is a meme chaser and that's why he's calling me a newfag. Straight out of Cred Forums. Le tits or gtfo territory.

I support cops but that one did all the wrongs one could do in that sort of situation
he should have went back into his cruiser once he realized the man's mother lives there and there is no crime happening

>stop resisting stop resisting
why are americunt cops such pussies

That is simply fucking epic. It's surprising he did that much damage, actually, and that it was that easy for him to get in and just shoot at them. It's a Detroit police station, why in the fuck weren't my boys protected with some kind of bulletproof window or something? This pisses me off.

Once the cop saw his ID had the same address as that residence, he should have said "Have a good day, sir", and left. But he stuck around, what were the officers waiting for? No reason they should have been there after seeing his ID

American cops announce what they're doing and give ample warning.. unless it puts them at risk. What makes him a pussy here? That he ordered the guy to stop resisting? Should he have been silent about it? You're fucking trash.

Something I want to call attention to is when the guy called up someone and told them to come over, the cops were harassing him. In the cop's mind, that means he's calling people over to possibly hurt the police officers.

The other thing to think about with that though, is that by just saying, come over, that means his friends already know where he would be. So you could argue that it definitely was his house, or that he had buddies waiting to help him during a robbery.

In the heat of the moment, I can see why the cop would be worried. But I also agree that the guy seemed to have not done anything wrong, other than call his friends. The chick should have looked at the license, seen that it was his home, and they should have been on their way. So I agree the cops fucked up, but at least it makes sense as to why he started trying to detain the guy.

The main thing people like to say is that if they detained him, they should be more considerate of how mad the guy's gonna be and not charge him. Or they'll say not to do it at all yet. I say even just an outburst is noncompliance. It really should be a procedure on both parts. cops do their thing and the civilian plays theirs and then it works beautifully. The problem is that people start having feels and emotions about it and that ruins the professional aspect of it.

2nd amendment and burglar catchers(detectives etc) > police

For sure. Given what happened, the guy should have just relaxed and go along with it. If he really wasn't doing anything wrong, then he would be let go.

What I was trying to get across is that the call is what prompted the cop to take action. The dialogue during the call also points out that it was most likely the guys home. As the cop though, I'd rather be safe than sorry by arresting the guy and making sure everything is alright after taking him in to confirm.

Wow we've got a real Alpha Cuck here. I'm sure you'll be as permissive when a 7 foot tall Abo whips out his phone and tells his tribe to come over your house and rape your family. Nothing wrong with a little phone call, right?

>once he realized
You realize that he's highly skeptical of a big black man infront of a nice house working the garage door with a shovel, claiming to just be visiting his mother?

It's not that he didn't REALIZE the man isn't a criminal, it's that he didn't believe it. For good reason.

Fucking american television repeating the same video-clips over and over again... Good cop though, pretty badass.

Its a bit like the middle east. We need the jews and the muslims to kill each other. We dont need to take one of their sides.

Same shit with american police and blacks. Both are cancer.

nice bait aussie

I want to be on the black guy's side but he straight up goes, "police harassing me, roll up on these fools" and escalates the situation for no reason.

That south african accent is freaky as hell.

Pretty sure the police have no right to come up to your house and start fucking with you for no reason.

>Wtf I hate niggers AND pigs now.

> great
Lol.

This was in Greensboro NC. Cop was suspended indefinitely for his actions.

Some of us Americans still believe in the rule of law.

Also, OP is a fag

and even if it is his mother's house, people kill and rob relatives

That guy took down like 5 cops though

That too.

I mean, consider the fucking situation. Dude with PRISON TATS working the garage door with a shovel, he tells you it's his moms house. Pronounces her last name wrong. Quickly starts arguing loudly. Whips out his phone and calls a buddy informing him that police are with him.

If I was that cop I'd be scared shitless I'd get rolled up on or something, and that has nothing to do with racism. I mean he was in prison. I'd want to get out of there very quickly too.

I'm convinced the only reason take issue with this situation is because the ex-con was smart enough to stay relatively polite and not resist arrest violently, even though he could've.

So you are saying this cop who saved so many lives is not great? I'm talking about the video in

No one died but the shooter. At least one of them had a serious back injury from it. But the shooter is dead and they were heroic as fuck. Those are close quarters. That's practically an office.

I don't know why that wasn't shielded with bulletproof windows, though. Detroit needs serious help especially if this can happen to their own police. :(

Nvm, I'm talking about a different video in this instance.

>see wild chase
>start up benny hill on the side
Exquisite!
youtube.com/watch?v=tNBL5OMeuno

Actually it was fucking good police work.
Dindu had been arrested twice for breaking into his mother's house, his DL had been obtained by fraud, there was a restraining order on him from coming to the house, he had several outstanding arrest warrants.

Do you really think he was trying to pry open the garage door with a spade to check his dog was there? You really think he wanted to talk to neighbour charlie and not run off? The cop realised this even if it passed you by.

So, you really think he was calling his friends to bring the cops doughnuts? Does it look like he wasn't resisting?

The cops have both resigned (at least one pressured to resign or be sacked by the black deputy police chief) and dindu has been given $5000 and an apology. What a fucking shower of shit.

>Dindu had been arrested twice for breaking into his mother's house, his DL had been obtained by fraud, there was a restraining order on him from coming to the house, he had several outstanding arrest warrants.

well this certainly changes things IF THERE IS ANY TRUTH TO IT. HOLD ON WHILE I CHECK YOUR LINKS.

well damn. I don't see any links.

Statement released by Greensboro police association
greensboropoa.com/

Just for interest, his public offender record
webapps6.doc.state.nc.us/opi/viewoffender.do?method=view&offenderID=0737227&searchLastName=Yourse&searchFirstName=Dejuan&listurl=pagelistoffendersearchresults&listpage=1

>Dindu had been arrested twice for breaking into his mother's house, his DL had been obtained by fraud, there was a restraining order on him from coming to the house, he had several outstanding arrest warrants.

thanks for the links. I didn't see any of this there, but I probably overlooked it.

but then it seems odd that the letter from the police association didn't mention any of this.

>but then it seems odd that the letter from the police association didn't mention any of this.

Because in media relations it's always better to have an ace in the hole. What they already had was good enough so there was no need to overplay it.

>but then it seems odd that the letter from the police association didn't mention any of this.
probably a nigger wrote it

Sounds like a nigger cop

I hate the childlike way that niggers word things.
White person (after calmly observing):
>I was arrested while sitting on my front porch, recording an altercation between police and another party. I was breaking no laws at the time and will take this issue to court.
Nigger (after actively interfering):
>I WAS ARRESTED FO SITTIN ON MY PORCH THO, I DINDU NUFFINS, DIS SOME RAYCISS BOOWSHEEIH

The letter's pretty longwinded, I think it's on page 3 or 4. I'll admit that the restraining order is just from a local greensboro blog. That also alleges that there's an unreleased bodycam video of the mother thanking the police, though that could probably only be released with her permission, and since he's been making more videos from her porch, they've probably made up for the moment. It's tough for the police where there's a domestic/family element, at any point family loyalties can kick in, they stop their dispute and all side against the police.

It's an interesting case though. The video looks really bad on first viewing, but if you watch it again while considering that the guy has been q conman for years, it puts a completely different slant on it.

But there are huffpost articles on it, that don't admit the smallest doubt to his story, so there's a hundred comments, all of which are either 'you see what we blacks have to put up with every day of our lives you can't even imagine' and 'my god, i'm so ashamed to be white, I'll never doubt another coloured gentleman again'.

Holy fuck the amount of cunts in the comments defending the niggers shooting at the officer...

The Politically Correct environment deserves all of this.

We have white police officers who are losing their jobs for doing their jobs because of political correctness.

White police officers have to walk on eggshells around niggers.

You just have to love this chaos multiculturalism/dieversity brings.

good.

Fuck that faggot ass cop.

The lady cop clearly says they can't find his picture in the database, that's why they were sticking around.
The cops weren't going anywhere until they got positive ID on the guy.

Also, that was his mom's house, he himself said he was "in and out", so that address would not have been his residence.

Also, people do break into their parents' houses, that's something for police to prevent also.

Fucking watch and learn, and THEN open your god damn mouth.

Not as freaky as your language sounds,

DA HURGA BURGA FEEDA DA HULDA BURDA>

Have you ever been so desperate to make a post stick, that you posted it twice?

>bootlicker

Only people who ever use this word are potheads who are afraid to death of cops taking their weed.

That was close to my first reaction. The guy seems relaxed, respectful and plausible. And he's lying through his teeth, because he's a conman with years of experience. If this fucker actually put his mind to doing something productive he could actually be a pretty good salesman.

South African whites know the damage created by blacks.

Swedish people love the damage created by blacks.

>Cop was suspended indefinitely for his actions
Source lol.

In reality, the black dude had two outstanding warrants for his arrest, and he'd broken into his mom's house in the past too.

>Cop was suspended indefinitely for his actions
>Source lol.

The cop resigned before any administrative action.

shame they weren't killed.

where's the source for that, faggot

>where's the source for that, faggot

>Statement released by Greensboro police association
>greensboropoa.com/

very good

>background check is taking a while, police keep talking to black dude
>suddenly black dude is calling his homies to come help
>situation escalates

And when the background check does come through, it turns out the dude had two warrants for his arrest, and had been charged with breaking into his mom's house twice in the past.

This cop was ON POINT AS FUCK, and yet his life is now ruined because of the ensuing racist witch hunt.

That police officer wouldn't think twice about going after "evil racists." They all deserve this.

That police statement completely clears the two police officers, and yet they are going through hell right now.

This is how a country crumbles: when law and order break down.

Hello yes where is proofs .tif

wow those cops are idiots.

You're the idiot here, Rahman.

Jesus burgers, your property's cheap. I could sell my London studio flat for five times that.
Looked a nice place apart from the porch monkey too.

Is there a more based police force in the entire world than this one?

>12,000 people apply a year, 300-1100 get through depending on hiring (roughly 1/10 to 1/12 applicants)
>If you aren't perfect they will screen you out
>application proccess average an entire year of background checking, security clearance, physical fitness, aptitude, psychological, polygraph etc
>If accepted they are forced to attend a place called "Depot" for 6 months away from their families in the middle of nowhere (Regina Saskatchewan)
>can't leave, only on weekends (they have curfew) forced for 6 months to basically be around each other 100% of the time
>Military-like academy (a lot of marching, drill, getting screamed at by drill instructors etc)
>forced into a troop of 30 people
>They are trained on drill, deportment, police/law courses, MMA, shooting (including now assault rifles) physical fitness (up to 20km runs) with benchmarks of at least a 23 minute 5km run and a 110% bench press (of their own bodyweight) scenarios with paid actors, driving and more
>3-5 out of every troop of drops out because they can't handle the pressure
>meaning from start to finish of the application proccess only 1/14 to 1/16 make it through
>at the end of 6 months they graduate and are forced to relocate completely to a place in the country that the force decides to put them in

Name a better police force.

How long until Trudeau enforces race and gender quotas?

Hey Sven, can you help me with some swedish translation?

>DA HURGA BURGA FEEDA DA HULDA BURDA>

Can you confirm this means 'My wife would like a brown baby, I'll be in the shed if you need anything'?

fuck off liberal cunt

that's the ghetto

Too bad thise rules don't apply to shitskin or cunts who they automatically pass the training in order to get that diversity

They don't have race/gender quotas - the only police force that really does is Toronto. Don't listen to anybody that says otherwise. The RCMP set goals, but they are just goals.

The RCMP's goal target is 50% female with some minorities thrown in - they still don't reach those goals because they have insane standards that only a few select people can meet and with an applicant pool that is largely white and male.

There's also the fact that women in general don't apply in large numbers. Still, if you are a qualified female your application might be pushed through faster (probably not) - but from what I have seen and heard, a lot of them don't make it through the initial application proccess either usually failing the physical test or the psychological tests. (most people don't make it through) I know of a few females who got rejection letters and were pissed off because they thought they deserved to get in due to having a vagina. That being said - there are a lot of good female cops, and anybody who gets through deserves to be there. No standards are dropped.

This might change though because they aren't meeting their hiring targets, but I don't know. The only police forces selectively targeting females and minorities and hiring them over white men with better qualifications are municipal and mostly located in Toronto.

The whole race/gender thing doesn't matter as long as standards are not dropped. From what I've seen there are a lot of career fairs and stuff that try to make the application pools from certain genders/races higher.

It's kind of like the fashion industry though or nursing. They try to get men interested in applying and seeking careers but the application pools are like 90% female.

>youtube.com/watch?v=ZuSJEbc5-lQ

Detroitfag here, I remember when that happened a couple years ago.

Even though I've had a few run-ins with the police (nothing major, just shit like being pulled over late at night on a fast food run - being white and driving in the hood at 1am looks like a drug run), I'm still pro-cop. I couldn't imagine having to deal with the shit they have to (ie niggers) on a daily basis.

And it pisses me off that nearly all these cases of outrage where a cop shoots a nigger - the nigger is not an innocent person just going about his day. No, they always have a history of crime, or are in the middle of a crime. Yet, the news love to downplay this.

As you can guess, I know my share of blacks and niggers both; it's easy to tell which is which with one question: "where do you want to live in five years?" The blacks will say Southfield or Bloomfield Hills (nicer suburbs) and the niggers will say, "I dunno."

And the cops here have to deal with them every day. Honestly, if there were more cops-shooting-niggers here, I think, no matte rhow much the media would wail, people would be overall thankful. A cop shot a dindu last December and it was only on the news for less than a week; not even a minor chimpout.

Nice bait

This cunt isn't Australian.

It's wrong because his mother is black and deserves all the grief she gets from her nigger son and more.

As a cop myself, I would have chalked it up to: "Niggers are possibly nigging eachother. Nothing to see here."

It would be different if he claimed it was a white friend's house or something.

And it's always these fucking southern cops which take shit all personally.

I don't get it.

>guy is considered a burglar untill proven otherwise
>he says he's there every day but some neighbour called the cops on him, strange
>confirmed for a former inmate
>picture doesn't show up when they check his id
>trys to get the officer to another property
>calls someone on the phone

Are you realy that retarded?
It's fucking murica man. you don't know what he was about to do and i sure as fuck wouldn't take chances in this situation either

This.

Dude had two warrants out for his arrest.
Letting him walk off that porch for whatever reason ("ayo les go axe Charlie ova dere, he kno me") would very likely have resulted in a foot chase.

>we got a call about someone walking around with a shovel
HAHAHAHAHAHAHA ARE YOU FUCKING KIDDING ME
This is some UK tier stuff holy shit :D:D:D:DD:D:d

Fuck off bootlicker

>HAHAHAHAHAHAHA ARE YOU FUCKING KIDDING ME
>This is some UK tier stuff holy shit :D:D:D:DD:D:d

You misunderstand.

A shovel is a work tool.

>Nigger
>Work

Duh.

Well, post one then.

Cops wouldn't let you skate in the mall this week end huh?

Fuck off nigger dick licker

>cop asks you your phone
>you give it to him
Why is it so hard for niggers to learn this

How does it feel to get arrested for carrying shovel in public?

Thats what I always find with cases between cops and black suspects, where everything often escalates extremely quickly for almost no reason.

Yea sure some of them dindu nuffin, but theres still a difference in how blacks are approached vs every other race.

What's an "Opp"?

Fucking googles

The people who called the police said he was trying to open the garage door with the shovel.
Which the dude admitted.

opposition?

Underrated

>Thats what I always find with cases between cops and black suspects, where everything often escalates extremely quickly for almost no reason.

>20 minutes

>How does it feel to get arrested for carrying shovel in public?

Ask the niggers who try to pry open doors with them.

I wouldn't know.

>It's another fucking bootlicker thread
I get that Liberals really, really hate cops but why the fuck do we automatically do the opposite as if by some kind of fucking Pavlovian mechanism?

>I get that Liberals really, really hate cops but why the fuck do we automatically do the opposite as if by some kind of fucking Pavlovian mechanism?

Liberals: Weak or absent dads. Resent anything resembling dad and authority. Abandonment issues. Emotional summary: "Let me do what I want!"

Libertarians: Dad is TOO present and intrusive. Often have tyrannical older brothers too. Often in denial about dad's fuzzy alcohol-fueled rants about the government. Emotional summary: "stop hitting me, dad!"

Because they are media pawns, too dumb to provide any critical thinking analysis outside of the narrative presented to them

opponents its a Chiraq thing

Cops in murriga don't have SMGs in their cars?

>You comply. Period.
What a fucking cucked country

This. Is this some ironic trolling that I am missing or have niggers lost the last of their brain cells?

>is this your mother's house

>yes

>I don't believe you

>let me call some people who can collaborate my story officer such as neighbors and family

>GIMMIE THE PHONE NIGGER REEEE I'M VOTING FOR TRUMP

Atleast he is alive.

Have you read one single word of this thread you dumb fucking faggot?

Cops are dindus with legal immunity. I feel bad for the ones who aren't sadistic assholes because the "muh few bad apples" argument falls apart when every day they're caught robbing, raping, or murdering people like a bunch of fucking Africans. Also autists who say "it's just a few bad apples" don't seem to know when a farmer finds bad crops he gets rid of them. "It's just a little cancer." Statistically every hour & a half they kill a dog for even looking at them from across a street. That's more puppycide than mudslimes commit.

Kill yourself.

>Cops are dindus with legal immunity. I feel bad for the ones who aren't sadistic assholes because the "muh few bad apples" argument falls apart when every day they're caught robbing, raping, or murdering people like a bunch of fucking Africans. Also autists who say "it's just a few bad apples" don't seem to know when a farmer finds bad crops he gets rid of them. "It's just a little cancer." Statistically every hour & a half they kill a dog for even looking at them from across a street. That's more puppycide than mudslimes commit.
>Kill yourself.

The government isn't your father.

It is neutral towards you and basically selfish, yes. Sadistic, no.

Stop projecting your pathology.

I fucking hate female cops.

Called it that they were niggers, if a white man had that AK in his hands that cop would've been dead when they took that slow turn.

They usually have a shot gun or ar 15

>7 minutes in
handing them ID and being polite
>8 minutes in
calling up his homies saying the police are harassing him, yelling at cops and resisting arrest

Learn what "escalated" means.

It seems most keep shotguns and vests in their cars. In my home town they have rifles for putting down deer that get hit by cars. In big cities where they wait to live out their Judge Dredd fantasy they have machine guns and robots and sheit.

>has right to kill people
>acts respectable
Stallone always plays good guys.

>Learn what "escalated" means.

I'm well aware."Do you actually live here?"

In a non-nigger world the answer is 100% yes.

"I'm in and out"

Meaning, he is currently kicked out and a non-resident and currently breaking his way in with a shovel.

Do I really need to explain dinduland to you?

1) Read everything here you stupid cunt.
2) Cut your wrists, along the veins, not across.
You can skip step 1 if you like.

Where in my post did it seem like I missed that part?
You claimed like the entire event slowly escalated over the course of 20 minutes, but it went from good to bad in less than two minutes.

>Where in my post did it seem like I missed that part?
>You claimed like the entire event slowly escalated over the course of 20 minutes, but it went from good to bad in less than two minutes.

Nothing suspicious here.

"In and out"...and then later turns into "I live here"
Been to prison
Intentionally mispronounces last name.

"I ain't did nothing"

Jesus, you're dim.

Holy shit, I feel like a dummy after reading that statement. That was actually some good detective work. When he said that he tried to pry open the garage to check for the dog, I thought it was suspicious as fuck but I let it slide.

I didn't pick up on any of the other signs though like mispronouncing his name, initially denying that he had ID even though he did have it, and saying that he's not afraid to go to jail again. A lot of cops are cunts but these ones actually did their job, and punching someone in the eye during a struggle is perfectly okay when the alternative is breaking a few bones, choking him to death, or popping a cap in his nigger ass.

Yes, he was obviously just a nigger being a nigger. But he went from compliant to aggressive in a short amount of time, which is what they meant by "escalated quickly"

>American education

>Yes, he was obviously just a nigger being a nigger. But he went from compliant to aggressive in a short amount of time, which is what they meant by "escalated quickly"

Nigger was getting progressively amped the whole time.

You just suck at reading body language and inflection.

If he would just keep his nigger mouth closed and act right, he could have been in his house having a nice lemonade at about the 12 min mark.

Why dont you take our niggers and give them a better life.

My dad is a good old goy.
You're just a cuck.

He isn't obligated to. Unless someone's committed a crime and is already arrested cops snatching phones/cameras are like any nigger in a mugging, and on the rare occasion they're punished for it they get paid vacation and the taxpayers lose thousands. I'm not joking.

>fucking southern cops
(almost) All cops are shit but the worst in both perception and reality are New York, Illinois, California, and Texas. That's 1 for 4 butthurt yankee.

Someone called the police so it wasnt some random cop walking up.

>(almost) All cops are shit but the worst in both perception and reality are New York, Illinois, California, and Texas. That's 1 for 4 butthurt yankee.

I repeat.

Your Dad hates you. Yes. Confirmed.

The rest is a toss up of predictable human foibles.

That's okay. I can see how it looks bad. The guy's an accomplished con man. And I suspect that after it kicks off, everything he does is with one eye to the camera.

And these cops have been thrown under a bus.

that's messed up
he was just calling someone to prove that he lives there
how is that threatening?

And now you know why our cops are always on edge when dealing with niggers.

>he was just calling someone to prove that he lives there
>how is that threatening?

LOL

"come over here, the poe-lees harassing me."

Says the nigger to someone other than his mother.

Do they keep them in a place that is easy to access though?

Machineguns as fully automatic ARs or as in LMGs? Please don't tell me it's the latter. That'd be fucking Brazil tier.

Either trunk or passenger seat, racked up or in glove box. Depends on the department. Long rifles are sometimes in the Arsenal too, but that is rare
You know the ar15? They have that, but the good model. I think its the m4, but im not sure. And SWAT has all the tacticool stuff, normal cops do the shotgun/ar and vest combo

Read his reply. There is a subtlety in our negros actions. They get irritated and angry quickly, probably because on average they are less intelligent.

>You know the ar15
Who doesn't.

>SWAT has all the tacticool stuff, normal cops do the shotgun/ar and vest combo
Kinda funny because some of our law enforcement gear would be considered as tacticool by fudds.

It`s threatening because the officer was paired with a useless woman.

>You comply. Period.

t. Bootlicker

Comply and lawyer up, you dumbass "sovereign citizen" faggot

>I wasnt driving, I was travelling. AM I BEING DETAINED???

t. Edgelord

I didn't think this thread would still be alive when I went out for lunch.

>Nigger was getting progressively amped the whole time.
>You just suck at reading body language and inflection.

The thing is, I'm guessing you don't live around dindus. In OP's case, he was being shady as fuck. But, they do snap pretty fucking quickly.

>Not even thirty minutes ago, I'm on my way back home and decide to grab something to drink from the gas station.
>Fucking hell - of course: there's a nigress buying lottery tickets.
>"...mumble mumble wonfeefiveay straight. Wonfeefiveay boxed. mumble mumble..."
>Nigress is barely audible, and buying over $20 of lottery. Of course, she won't fill out a slip, but had to mumble her numbers to the clerk.
>Clerk mishears and gets one set of twenty numbers wrong.
>"WHAT THE FUCK IS THIS? I SAID 1-3-5-8!!!"
>Nigress is now bitching full volume and wants the guy to go over every single ticket one by one with her.
>Clerk says, "Mam, it was one ticket. I'll redo it. Let's take care of that so I can get the rest of the customers that are waiting behind you."
>"I DON GIVE A DAMN ABOUT DEM! WE'RE GOING TO DO DIS FUCKING RIGHT!"
>Woman in line behind me sighs and says, "If she filled out a slip, this would not have happened."
>"WHAT WAS DAT? YEAH, I HEARD YOU! I AIN PLAYIN WHITE GIRL? YOU HEAR ME? I. AIN. PLAYIN!"
>TravisBicklewasrightallalong.jpg

It's like they're all a coiled goddamn spring, waiting for the slightly "dis" to go off.