Yfw this happens

>Yfw this happens
Who wins ?

It goes to a vote in Congress, then we get President Trump. Civil War 2 likely then commences.

But you are retarded for thinking Johnson or Stein can win anything. They'll just be spoillers against Reptillary.

>t
To elaborate, the top 3 vote-getters are balloted in the House, and a vote is held until one gets a majority.

if AZ goes trump then NM will too.

Let's be real though, Trump supporters would fuck up everyone. The republicans will win this civil war, just like the win the last one.

You're forgetting how lazy we are

New Mexico is going to go Hillary bigtime. Johnson has no shot at winning his home state.

You are clueless

You're forgetting you basically all have guns.

Republicans own the vast majority of guns and also farm the vast majority of food, it would be a slaughter. All the the cities liberals live in will be seiged and mass starvation will follow. The federal government would have to fight various insurgents throughout the country, while dealing with the logistical nightmare of a farmers rebellion.

Jeb!

If Trump wins, it's going to be by the skin of his teeth

Yes, if I become a millionaire while this is happening, I am going to donate to the republicans to keep you guys funded.

Nah, I think it could be a solid win of 1 or 2 percent.

Jeb!

Red states have been prepping for CW 2.0 since they lost the last one. Guarantee win, especially with RU helping.

based

Ohio, NC, SC, FL, GA, TX,IA, AK, and NV all have a very solid chance of going blue instead of red. Any of those states do turn blue and nothing else changes, that's a lose for Trump.

He's not doing well at all in some key swing states. He's got an uphill battle right now and based on what's been coming out the last week, especially the last few days, I don't think he has nearly enough time for voters to forget and for him to say something smart enough to garner a lot more support.

TOTAL WAR

> TX
> Blue
Nigger you just went full potato.

You'd be VERY surprised to know how many Clinton supporters are in Texas and recent polls have shown Texas starting to turn purple. It's not that far fetched at all.

>TX
>Blue

Bwahahaha!

>TX
>blue

This meme needs to be a bannable offense

TX is nowhere even close to blue, the polls make it look close because they literally poll uni students in Austin when they poll texas

The only thing I'm VERY surprised about is how dedicated you are to earning that wage