Can anyone recommend some WW2 movies that tells a story from the german side that isn't fucking centered around MUH...

Can anyone recommend some WW2 movies that tells a story from the german side that isn't fucking centered around MUH JEWS? I saw some webms for an interesting looking movie, Generation War. Found it on netflix to my surprise and started watching it. In each movie there's 5 minutes of germans fighting and the rest is about some fucking faggot kike going to a concentration camp.

Basically, just someone, anyone, recommend a WW2 movie that just cuts this jew shit out entirely from the plot and scenes

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Stalingrad_(1993_film)
imdb.com/title/tt3841424/
youtube.com/watch?v=FDkkXOE_juk
youtube.com/watch?v=Bqk1BjkaD4A
youtube.com/watch?v=TgzrI1okwrQ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

dont watch the (shit) movie(s).
read the book

fuck drumpf, and fuck white people!

also thats ww1 you dumbass.

@op: en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Stalingrad_(1993_film)

i liked the movie

That's WW 1 you fucking donut

Das Boot

Das Boot, Directors Cut. It's hands-down the best WW2 film ever made from the German perspective

that's ww1 you dense nigger

That's WW1 you daft cunt

Sam Peckinpah's "Cross of Iron"

leave him the fuck alone. without ww1 there wouldn't be a ww2

saying "i liked the movie" without ever having read the book is like saying "i like masturbating" without ever knowing sex

Land of Mine
imdb.com/title/tt3841424/

>The film is inspired by real events and tells the story of German POWs sent to clear mines in Denmark after World War II. It is believed that more than 2,000 German soldiers were forced to remove mines, and nearly half of them lost their lives or limbs.

If you edit out all of the segments of Der Untergang that aren't about the doctor, you have one hell of a movie and almost entirely pro-German. SS, even.

Also hands down one of the best movies made relating to war in general

Shindler's List

The 6 hour version is just brilliant.

Das boot.

This, pretty good watch

youtube.com/watch?v=FDkkXOE_juk
youtube.com/watch?v=Bqk1BjkaD4A

((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((SchindlersList)))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))

Letters from Iwo Jima

Thanks senpaitachi, go easy on the AQWF guy, ww1 is fine too

The greatest story never told.

I also reccomend you play the based game blitzkrieg, you play as germans fighting soviets and americans, they also recreate the battle of stalingrad and moscow in blitzkrieg 2 i believe.

He asked for German perspective, not Japs. It is a pretty good film though so I second your recommendation.

Generation War. Mostly centred on the two brothers but with a little bit of focus on a Jew who joins the polish partisans. Good miniseries though.

The fall of Berlin (1949)

youtube.com/watch?v=TgzrI1okwrQ

OP fucking said
>I saw some webms for an interesting looking movie, Generation War. Found it on netflix to my surprise and started watching it. In each movie there's 5 minutes of germans fighting and the rest is about some fucking faggot kike going to a concentration camp.

what mental disability do you have that stops your reading past the first line?

Fuck you

Stalingrad

German movie, dark and brutal, you won't feel happy thoughts after watching this

DAS BOOT. It's possibly one of the best war films ever made.

stalingrad (1993)

cross of iron
downfall

Wait, 6 hours? I thought the longest cut was 3?

Watch documentaries on specific aspects of the war.

My Way, actually shows the Germans in a pretty good light.

293 minutes, IIRC the 6 hour version was only aired on TV in Germany and had filler.

Greatest story never told

not rly a movie though

The eagle has landed- Michael cane as blond nazi. They all die in the end though.