He's finished

He's finished.

fuck drumpf and fuck white people!

Next time the sheep can be the bottom, then.

You should try tasting nigger penis. Specifically the foreskin for it is truly a delicacy of unparalleled satisfaction. Might I recommend sampling it like a fine wine as your tongue separates the skin from the shaft

>making me want to suck a dick
The fuck you doing, Daniel?

Not surprising, I used to support Trump but then I realised he is totally unqualified for high office, especially when compared to Hillary, who is pretty much the most qualified person ever to run for the office.

Drumpf is also a dangerous bigot who could tear apart the rich tapestry of America. Safe to say, he is no longer getting my vote in November.

Have to agree senpai

Drumpf is a fat idiot with no concrete policies. Can't see why so much of Cred Forums blindly supports him.

wow that's so witty he's a creative genius

I agree, white men taste disgusting. Ugandans have the best tasting penisis from personal experience.

these

glad to see some other informed people finally posting here.

Me too. Check my other posts (;
) if you want to learn more about my political beliefs.

Thanks in advance.

>implying that hasn't happened already

MHMMMM YOU GO GIRL!

I've never baked a lamington in my entire life

wtf I hate Trump now

I WAS BLIND BUT NOW I SEE

#HILLARYTRAIN
#HILLSHILL
#HILLARY4PREZ
#HILLARITSTIME
#TIME4AGIRL
#DROPDRUMPF
#LOVETHEHILL
#HILLONTHEHILL

HILLARY
ILLARYH
LLARYHI
LARYHIL
ARYHILL
RYHILLA
YHILLAR

This entire board became a trump fagfest

Once a place for political discussion to jerking this retard off

KEK

The oval office probably already gets orders from an ouija board desu.

To be fair, I'd vote for a Ouija board too. It would be amazing to bring a Ouija board to foreign meetings and consult it on policy.

CTR shill detected, stop samefagging you fucking spic nigger

LET'S TALK TOUCHY-FEELY LIBERAL UTOPIAN PIPE DREAM POLITICS, DUDE, THAT SOUNDS SO INTELLECTUAL AND TOLERANT!

>#donttestme

Why do liberals feel the need to put on a front of being some kind of badass when they're crying about shit on Tumblr/Twitter/whatever? I thought that was toxic masculinity?

> poster ids

Reply to yourself often?

Liberal utopia? You've clearly never posted here before.

Maybe that's why she's still alive.
Zozo doesn't want the compeitition.
I know if I were some super vague supernatural entity associated with evil I sure as hell wouldn't want the competition of hillary trying to steal my thunder.

Fuck that.

Its a australian shitpost

>LET'S TALK MANLET CONSERVATIVE UTOPIAN PIPE DREAM POLITICS, DUDE, THAT SOUNDS SO INTELLECTUAL AND EDGY!

>making me
m8 you were born a faggot, no user is making you one.

I like that they have a man hanging himself for their logo.

you just cant handle the debate