It's known that white people who try to act black are an embarrassment to themselves and others ,however...

It's known that white people who try to act black are an embarrassment to themselves and others ,however, what does Cred Forums think of blacks who act white does it feel just as forced and embarrassing to some of you?

You should try tasting nigger penis. Specifically the foreskin for it is truly a delicacy of unparalleled satisfaction. Might I recommend sampling it like a fine wine as your tongue separates the skin from the shaft

fuck drumpf and fuck white people!

5 cent

No, I don't mind it in the least.

What is acting white?

Have education, manners is a germanic thing?

What about the behaviors of germanics before the romans?

You pigs are so stupid

>Be black
>Want to be white
>Not because Le White Man has better life
>Just don't want to be black
>Have to be black
>Can only be black
>Just want to live and let die
>Just want to do what I need to be happy and make others happy
>Have to be black

it's so fucking weird to see brown/yellow/green/purple people speak Germanic languages desu

It depends on the situation. At times yes, at times no.

Yes and no. To some it comes naturally, but not to others. Either way, the only way for blacks to better themselves is to act white, but it doesn't suit many of them when they do it, so it would be best for them to just kill themselves. God might reward them for making Earth more desirable.

It's called survival and I don't blame them one bit. Niggerdom doesn't have much to offer if you think about it - prison, death, unemployment etc. Fuck that - see op's pic.

That's like tasting Harambe's dick.

Well you're neither, you're just a TaĆ­no Koolie on a small piece of land in the middle of the fucking ocean. Also, gtfo.

>acting white
So they're engaging in some sort of European volk rituals. Or just being civilized?

No. If you mean by "white culture", studying, working hard and not committing crimes, then guess what: that's universal good. And the guy in your picture is appropriating thug culture, a completely US invention. If he were to appropriat black culture he would have imitate the customs of an African country or tribe.

Just like how white people are innately superior to niggers, acting "white" is innately superior to everything else.

Wanker, just by wearing Western clothes, they are acting white.

Back to the platano farm Fernando

>what does Cred Forums think of blacks who act like civilized humans does it feel just as forced and embarrassing to some of you

yeah sorta, maybe some blacks are starting to evolve into a higher lifeform right now, like what white people already did like 100k years ago.

man imitates potato, man needs medication
potato imitates man. potato needs Nobel prize

A person who is not a retard but acts like a retard, is ridiuled like a retard.
A retard who behaves like a normal person is praised for having good manners.

Any moron black or white who acts like a nigger should be treated like one.
Any person who acts like a human should be treated like one.

We'll I can't consider it acting black, since the culture is actually called "shithead vapid American." And I don't like shithead vapid Americans.